Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 80

Thread: Ashton

  1. #1
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Ashton

    If you know a single thing about VI, and you have seen a picture of Ashton, you would not EVER say that he is an ESTp. Not a chance. And since there is a type confusion about Ashton between ESTp and ENTj, I'm going to go ahead and say that VI is decisive in this case. ENTj it is. I have yet to see a strong enough case for as a dominant function that would override both Ashton's own opinion of his own psyche as WELL as VI, so if you have one, please, offer it.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  2. #2
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He has very expressive eyes

    I know very little about VI, but he just reminds me so much of Daniel. However, there are other similar correaltions between them that have nothing to do with socionics that could affect type, which could be why I see a similarity between them.

  3. #3
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,624
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gilligan, I do not understand why you like to spread non-truths. It is such an obvious case of ESTp by V.I. - especially by V.I. Though I am really not going to pick the fight, since it's up to him to admit the truth or not.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  4. #4
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Gilly went to the SG school of VIing... it's not his fault...

    but yes, Ashton VIs as ESTp for sure. Remember him being called the "frat boy"?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  5. #5
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If you think he's an ESTp by VI, then you CLEARLY have no idea what the fuck you're talking about. The sharp jaw line, elongated and angular face, and contained/limited expressions ALL indicate ExTj, as do other things that I won't go into here, unless prompted. And I, for one, don't think Ashton is ESTj.

    I'd be curious to see what Expat has to say in terms of how Ashton VIs.

    Oh, and I went to the SG school of VI? What the fuck is that? I disagree with SG on practically everything in terms of VI. And what the fuck does being called a frat boy have to do with being an ESTp? Are you retarded? Do you even know anyone who belongs to a fraternity? I know plenty, garunteed more than you do, and it has absolutely dick shit to do with being dominant.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    (it's not about Se)

    Where did you learn these rules of VI?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Experience.

    And for the record, that smiley makes me want to fucking stab you. Please stop.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  8. #8
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    someone woke up not feeling so great today

    Sorry, I will continue to chuckle at your statement about how you know plenty of people who belong to fraternities silently...
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  9. #9
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I feel fine. I'm not hung over, I didn't drink last night, and I got plenty of sleep. Don't bring my psychological condition into this as a way of illegitimizing my behavior and justifying your own.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  10. #10
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I didn't say there was any specific reason for your crankiness.

    And I have nothing to justify.
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  11. #11
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    I'd be curious to see what Expat has to say in terms of how Ashton VIs.
    Thanks, but please note that I give secondary (while still significant) importance to VI.

    As for Ashton and ESTps. Personally I tend to give lesser value to "genetic" stuff like jaw line and elongated face. I don't have a characteristically elongated face myself, and no wonder -- it's the same kind of facial structure as my father (ISFp), brother (ENTp) and grandfather (suspected ENTj).

    I only remember seeing one picture of Ashton, where he simply looks like a very tall and thin guy, resembling Oyburger's husband somewhat, as she just said. I would prefer to concentrate on general expressions and movements rather than that picture.

    So, this may seem like a wishy-washy answer but the truth is that from that one single picture I have seen I wouldn't know whether he is ESTp or ENTj.

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Oh, and I went to the SG school of VI? What the fuck is that? I disagree with SG on practically everything in terms of VI.
    I have to support Gilligan on this and I think that generally he VIs very well, getting it right, or nearly right, so often that for me it already disproves the notion, on occasion still raised, that there is nothing to VI.

    EDIT: Joy and Gilligan, please don't let it get worse.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  12. #12
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Perhaps Ashton himself would be willing to provide a few pictures.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anybody who puts any faith into VI is an idiot.

  14. #14
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think what Gilligan is saying is:

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Remember him being called the "frat boy"?
    What has that got to do with anything? There's plenty of guys of all different types in fraternities these days. If you don't believe me, go to the nearest university's Frat Row during rush week. And, not only that, but Ashton has actually expressed a sort of disdain for/isolation from the sensors he's around most of the time.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

  15. #15
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why not ESFp?

  16. #16
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not ethical. NOT ETHICAL.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  17. #17
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wait wait wait...


































    NOT ETHICAL
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  18. #18
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Not ethical. NOT ETHICAL.
    Why? WHY? I was just thinking he seems to value INTps pretty high. Perhaps higher than other types. Perhaps they are his duals. Not a very good case though. But there must be some reason why he sees INTps sooooooo cool. Perhaps just a personal preference.

  19. #19
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    no, he values "INTps" highly... as opposed to INTps
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  20. #20
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So who's type are you questioning now, Joy? Enough with the cryptic bullshit, let's cut to the chase
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  21. #21
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    sorry. I'm not in the mood (nor do I have the time to) argue right now
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  22. #22
    oyburger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    somewhere overthere
    Posts
    2,528
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    He's can be an ethical person, but certainly not an ethical socionics type.
    All Hail The Flying Spaghetti Monster

  23. #23
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    D-LSI-Ti 1w9 sp/sx
    Posts
    11,586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    This topic brought to you by George's vanity.

  24. #24
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    it's okay

    everyone's got a vice
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  25. #25
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,624
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    "Ashton has actually expressed a sort of disdain for/isolation from the sensors he's around most of the time."

    Me too, of course, that's why I had mystiped myself.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  26. #26
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,624
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by XoX
    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87
    Not ethical. NOT ETHICAL.
    Why? WHY? I was just thinking he seems to value INTps pretty high. Perhaps higher than other types. Perhaps they are his duals. Not a very good case though. But there must be some reason why he sees INTps sooooooo cool. Perhaps just a personal preference.
    Because they are cool!
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  27. #27
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffweed17
    anybody who puts any faith into VI is an idiot.
    So how do you explain that it's more often accurate than sheer chance would justify? Or you dispute this statement? Before you say it - I can't prove it now. I haven't kept an exact track of the times VI got it right. However, when I ask people of the forum or in the chat to VI someone whose type I am reasonably certain of, the VI typings are very often close to the right answer, if not always exactly right. To my own satisfaction, this happens too often to be just coincidence, although I would never give VI a greater weight than functional use.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  28. #28

    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    USA.
    TIM
    INTj
    Posts
    4,497
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Personally I tend to give lesser value to "genetic" stuff like jaw line and elongated face. I don't have a characteristically elongated face myself, and no wonder -- it's the same kind of facial structure as my father (ISFp), brother (ENTp) and grandfather (suspected ENTj).

    I have to support Gilligan on this and I think that generally he VIs very well, getting it right, or nearly right, so often that for me it already disproves the notion, on occasion still raised, that there is nothing to VI.
    hm doesn't Ganin use kinda "genetic" stuff too? and isn't an "elongated" frame genetic?

  29. #29
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    hm doesn't Ganin use kinda "genetic" stuff too? and isn't an "elongated" frame genetic?
    Sure. I disagree with that particular bit of Gilligan's argument, but he does not use the same criteria as SG. I meant that I support Gilligan as good in VI generally speaking.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  30. #30

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Personally I tend to give lesser value to "genetic" stuff like jaw line and elongated face. I don't have a characteristically elongated face myself, and no wonder -- it's the same kind of facial structure as my father (ISFp), brother (ENTp) and grandfather (suspected ENTj).

    I have to support Gilligan on this and I think that generally he VIs very well, getting it right, or nearly right, so often that for me it already disproves the notion, on occasion still raised, that there is nothing to VI.
    hm doesn't Ganin use kinda "genetic" stuff too? and isn't an "elongated" frame genetic?
    Of course it is. I personally think that not giving any value at all to genetic stuff is absurd. V.I. is clearly based on genetic stuff, but perhaps it is not only based on that.

    The main thing to remember is that everyone who has put some serious effort into V.I. and investigated it without prejudices, tends to agree that V.I. is not bullshit. Anyone who disagrees with that is either ignorant or an idiot.

  31. #31

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Phaedrus
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms. Kensington
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Personally I tend to give lesser value to "genetic" stuff like jaw line and elongated face. I don't have a characteristically elongated face myself, and no wonder -- it's the same kind of facial structure as my father (ISFp), brother (ENTp) and grandfather (suspected ENTj).

    I have to support Gilligan on this and I think that generally he VIs very well, getting it right, or nearly right, so often that for me it already disproves the notion, on occasion still raised, that there is nothing to VI.
    hm doesn't Ganin use kinda "genetic" stuff too? and isn't an "elongated" frame genetic?
    Of course it is. I personally think that not giving any value at all to genetic stuff is absurd. V.I. is clearly based on genetic stuff, but perhaps it is not only based on that.
    Whether or not that genetic 'stuff' is used, that doesn't guarantee it is correct. A lot of VI can be attributed to the effect habitual expression has on the development of the features - eg, muscular developement and memory of particular expressions.

    The main thing to remember is that everyone who has put some serious effort into V.I. and investigated it without prejudices, tends to agree that V.I. is not bullshit. Anyone who disagrees with that is either ignorant or an idiot.
    Please try not to be so inflammatory - especially without providing evidence to support your assertion. There are plenty of other cases where people investigated something in depth and still drew incorrect conclusions, conclusions shared by a fair amount of other people as well. Besides, appeal to authority doesn't work to well in a system with so many differing authorities.
    INTp

  32. #32
    the flying pig Capitalist Pig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Colorado, USA
    Posts
    5,929
    Mentioned
    122 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    Remember him being called the "frat boy"?
    I've been meaning to make fun of him again for that soon, it's been long overdue since its last mention. In fact, the point of this post three pages later was to remind everybody.

    Frat boy, hehehehehehehe.

  33. #33
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,624
    Mentioned
    155 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yeah lol all ESTp look like dumb frat boy jocks


    Oh wait, i forgot i am one too
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  34. #34
    XoX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    4,407
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    Yeah lol all ESTp look like dumb frat boy jocks

    Oh wait, i forgot i am one too
    Aww. Don't worry. You don't look dumb at all

  35. #35

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    4,833
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dreikin
    Whether or not that genetic 'stuff' is used, that doesn't guarantee it is correct. A lot of VI can be attributed to the effect habitual expression has on the development of the features - eg, muscular developement and memory of particular expressions.
    Maybe. But a lot of V.I also has to do with body types - at least I include that in V.I.

    The main thing to remember is that everyone who has put some serious effort into V.I. and investigated it without prejudices, tends to agree that V.I. is not bullshit. Anyone who disagrees with that is either ignorant or an idiot.
    Please try not to be so inflammatory - especially without providing evidence to support your assertion. There are plenty of other cases where people investigated something in depth and still drew incorrect conclusions, conclusions shared by a fair amount of other people as well. Besides, appeal to authority doesn't work to well in a system with so many differing authorities.
    I only said that about being ignorant or an idiot as a response to niffweed's earlier post. My point is that one should not dismiss V.I. if one doesn't know anything about it. It is better to keep an open mind about it than to base one's view on prejudices.

    And I am not appealing to authority here. What I say is based on my own research and my own observations. The word "serious" is a key word in the expression "everyone who has put some serious effort into V.I.". My point is that it is my firm personal opinion that none of those who think that V.I. is bullshit has made any serious investigation of it.

  36. #36

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,578
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat

    So how do you explain that it's more often accurate than sheer chance would justify? Or you dispute this statement? Before you say it - I can't prove it now. I haven't kept an exact track of the times VI got it right. However, when I ask people of the forum or in the chat to VI someone whose type I am reasonably certain of, the VI typings are very often close to the right answer, if not always exactly right. To my own satisfaction, this happens too often to be just coincidence, although I would never give VI a greater weight than functional use.
    ok, i won't try to dispute this, because others on this forum do seem to use VI with an adequate amount of success.

    i, however, do not see the merits of the method. and certainly, VI cannot be taken into more consideration than analysis of functions/descriptions/dichotomies/etc.

  37. #37
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    BUMP.


    I know I'll get heat for bringing this up, but I'm just gonna go ahead and throw out the ISTj suggestion. I mean, I could see it making sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  38. #38
    Breaking stereotypes Suz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    On a chatbox diet
    TIM
    IDK
    Posts
    6,470
    Mentioned
    169 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    BUMP.


    I know I'll get heat for bringing this up, but I'm just gonna go ahead and throw out the ISTj suggestion. I mean, I could see it making sense.

    I dont mean to be mean, i really like you starfall... but i just dont see how an ISTj typing for Ashton would make ANY sense whatsoever.

    He's with an SEE, he gets along with gammas the best and most deltas and seems to be most fond of Fi-valuers. You're putting him in your quadra, perhaps because you like him too , but you ARE neighboring quadra. I like him a lot too and he's not in my quadra.
    Enneagram: 9w1 6w5 2w3 so/sx

  39. #39
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    ILI
    Posts
    12,802
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    Nah, he just really reminds me of Christopher Langan



    and these




    Yeah, I realize that I am only basing this on VI lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  40. #40
    Sauron, The Great Enemy ArchonAlarion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    POOPLAIR
    TIM
    Alpha NT 5w4 so/sx
    Posts
    4,399
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Christopher Langan reminds me of Ron Swanson






    Wow, and listening to Langan's video part 3, I have no doubt he is an Introverted Thinker, and I gained a new respect for the intellectual form of ISTj.
    Last edited by ArchonAlarion; 05-07-2012 at 05:26 AM.
    OPERATION POOPLAIR

    Now conscripting, for more information come here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...48#post1003048

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •