Thread: Desperately Seeking Type

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Desperately Seeking Type

After lurking in the forum for this past week, I decided to try and get myself typed here since I’m obviously not making much progress on my own. I’ll start by giving a bit of context to to my search, and then I’ll post my 80 questions answers.

About four years ago I discovered personality typing, which I’ve somehow never heard of before, and decided to give it a shot since I started to go through a lot of changes at that time and wanted to make sense of myself. I took every MBTI test available and came out ENTP in all of them. I also took many Enneagram tests and came out as a type 8 every time.

It all fit me so perfectly at the time, I felt a mixture of elation, giddiness and weirdly fear, because it was so accurate. But very soon after I became active in forums and started to interact with other ENTPs I realized I couldn’t be one, since every single interaction with xNTPs left me either enraged, disgusted or bored. In all these years I’ve come to understand the Enneagram really well and confidently find my tritype and instinctual variants, but never got to find my MBTI type. I then moved to socionics which I find to be much more interesting, but also confusing and even contradictory in some aspects.

I have no idea why this is so important to me, being that I’m fully aware that neither theory is nowhere near perfect. I justify it to others when they ask as being because I want to work on my weak spots and utilize my strong ones to its full potentials which is true, but I don’t think that’s the only reason. I try to tell myself that these letters mean nothing (which they actually don’t), but I’m still obsessed I just need this to end once and for all so I can move on, otherwise my one track mind won’t let me concentrate on other issues.

If it helps, my Enneagram tritype is 8w7-7w8-3w4 sx/sp/so. I feel like I need to include this because it makes me very confused since I never know if I'm mistaking my Enneagram traits for Socionics aspects. I can't post any pictures of myself for professional reasons, so we'll have to skip the visual identification.

So now onto the questionnaire:

Part I

General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?

Big Picture >Details, Details >Big Picture.
    For example I’ll sintetize what a person’s personality is, and then if anyone asks “What do you mean?” or “Why do you think so?” I’ll explain in detail. Then people will ask (it happens every time so I’m used to it, not only when I’m “explaining” a person, but any subject really) “But HOW do you know that?!” and I’ll give out very specific details and episodes (I have a great memory).

What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    To me is something that makes sense and can be explained and understood based on certain principles that any intelligent person could follow, even if they disagree.
    I have a big disregard for common sense, which in general is so near sighted is almost blind, so no, it doesn’t always correlates to it.

How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    I don’t see why I would have to do that unless the person is a child in which case I’d say that each fraction is a minute, that an hour has sixty of them ...you know what nevermind. I really don’t have the patience or the ability to explain things to children.

What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
    A procedure or a law, depending on the situation. Never really cared for them, but if it makes sense to me I’ll follow then and make sure others do to, unless their actions won’t impact me or others in any way.

What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    A system of organizing people based on ranks. I’ve Always been acutely aware of them even (and perhaps mostly) when they are hidden or unconsciously existent by the individuals in it. If I’m just “passing through” the system (I don’t have to join it) then I’ll entertain myself by observing it but if I’m forced to join this hierarchical system, then I’ll make sure to get to the top ASAP. But this is just the thoughts I have about it, because weirdly I actually never had to “get to the top”, somehow it has always been handed to me without me (as I perceive) doing anything. It has actually been a very disconcerting occurrence that followed me all my life,because I can’t figure out why the people in the power seem to always want me to be there without proving myself or something like it. In the past it made me really anxious, because I don’t know what they expect from me and because I suffered many witch hunts due to the envy it causes in other people.
    I don’t see how there’s anything and specially anyone higher than me, that’s why authority is foreign concept to me, except if we’re talking abou the police. I am the only authority in my life, that’s probably because of my Enneagram.

What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    I read them so I have a general concept of what I’m dealing with, but my past experience proves that following them always results in disaster or mediocrity in my case. I only cook by myself for example, because I know that if i had people with me they’d be shocked with my methods of doing thins and I don’t want to stand their questioning it when they always prize the results so much. I hate this kind of thing really, it’s a hypocrisy.
    Not, I could never write a manual, I’d never have the patience. I also have bad experiences with it, because whenever I left my mom (IEI) instructions to do anything she would either don’t follow them and things wrong or follow then but get things wrong anyway. So why bother?

Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    This is an absolutely ridiculous statement. Freedom is a state of mind, which is why a man can be in jail and still be free, because it is something partaking the spirit, not the body. There is no greater freedom than total unconditional self love and acceptance. Also not feeling like you need anyone else to complete you or inspire you etc.
    In terms of actions, freedom is doing what you want because it makes you happy and makes sense to you according to your life philosophy.

Tell us how consistent you are.
    I don’t know because I hear different things? People tell me I have a very Strong and defined personality, but at the same time people (frequently the same ones!) tell I’m unpredictable and mysterious? So I don’t know really, I believe I might be consistent in my principles, in who I am but inconsistent in how I am.

What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
    Is the minimal requirements for something.

You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
    Oh my God, it’d easily take me the whole day because I would end up opening the books and rereading them, and then after I realized how late it was I’d just stuff them onto the shelves without no criteria whatsoever.

What is work in your opinion?
    Labor of some sort.

Why do people go to work?
    Mostly because they have no choice but. Others are lucky and do it for their personal enjoyment and fulfillment.

Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Yes. Is it fun/interesting? Is it comfortable (not only physically, but mentally and ethically)? Does it pay well compared tom my efforts? Am I good enough at it?

Is there any correlation between quality and quantity?
    Not necessarily, but I do love having a lot of something, and many options.

Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    Obviously not, it’s scam after scam everywhere.

How do people determine the quality of work?
    It’s largely subjective. But of course most people won’t admit to it.

How do you determine such quality?
    If it meets my standards, then it has high quality vem if it doesn’t suit my tastes.

How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    If buying the thing makes sense to me, then what else is there to consider? I don’t shop on impulse, I pay attention to what I buy, be it food or designer clothes.

How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    Well it depends on why I didn’t finish it, doesn’t it? I rarely feel guilty even when I don’t have a good reason for it not being finished, I might get anxious to make up for the lost time though. Now if I tried really hard but couldn’t finish it then I’d feel frustrated and mad.

What is "interesting work" for you? Please explain in detail.
    Something I’d do for hours, for free. Something satisfying.

You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    Is it in season? Is it beautiful/attractive? Is it good quality? Is it unique?

When you work and someone tells you: "You don't do it right." What is your reaction?
    I’ll usually feel irritated at first, but my reaction from then on depends on how they said it (tone of voice) and who is this person. Do they have any right to meddle in my business without me given then the permission to?

There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    It depends on whether I feel like I’d want to or should measure up to them or beat them at it. I don’t expect or desire to be better at baking than Buddy Valastro for example, but when it comes tom my area of expertise, I do HATE when someone is obviously better than me. I don’’t hate the person though, ever. My compliments era genuine, but I do Always thing I have to beat them.

Part II
    When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    Normal, unless the person is a considered enemy, in which case I’d only ask if it’s between that and death.

You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    Why would I have to do that? I don’t have to do anything. I have zero interest in construction or mimicry either, so that’s it.

What is beauty?
    It’s something incredible because it’s an individual experience, but one which we may share. Beauty is the biggest currency we have because it’s so powerful it makes time stops in its tracks even if just for a second, is capable of elevating our spirits and can leave such a strong impression you don’t forget that something/someone for years, or perhaps ever.

Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    No, what’s beautiful to me today will be tomorrow and probably forever. True beauty comes with grace, though. People might find a certain celebrity beautiful for example, but I’ll never agree with it if my eyes see only plastic beauty but nothing attractive in it.

Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    I am a true believer in personal seasonal analysis, so if the person is using her designed palette correctly and is dressed in her correct lines (I also believe in David Kibbe) then he/she will be beautiful. I used to believe not everyone could be beautiful, but that was before I saw the light of Sci-Art.
    I would say that if something’/someone’s can make them emote in a positive way, that’s beauty.

Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use?
    No.

Is there such a term as "classical beauty"?
    Absolutely. In Dvid Kibbe’s system for example they are people who have this symmetrical balanced features like Grace Kelly, Gwyneth Platrow and Dianna Agron.It has a lot to do with a certain poise and class, na elegante air, maybe even regal.

What is comfort?
    Feeling good and safe.

What is coziness?
    Feeling like you could stay there forever.

How do you create your comfort and coziness?
    I surround myself with my favorite sensory things.

How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    I don’t do it for others. But they do it for me, I don’t even have to ask, it’s funny.

How do you pick your own clothes?
    I choose something that reflect my mood or will fulfill my intentions, always staying inside my rules of styling (color palette and designs).

Do you follow fashion? Why?
    Do you mean trends? If so, then not, I abhor them. I do subscribe to a lot of fashion magazines, though. And I like to attend runaway shows and things like that.

Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    Yes, I’m fairy godmother.

How do you cook? Do you follow recipes?
    Chaotically, but the results are always good, even when according to me, I failed. No, I just do my own thing and it works, so I’m obviously talented.

What do others think of your skill?
    Love it to death and always eat too much, I’ve been accused of being the cause for their extra fat many times. Which is ridiculous, of course, they’re fat because they don’t exercise and eat all the wrong things for them.

Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    Yes, it comes easily and I honestly don’t know how it can be difficult. Some things are a matter of taste, but color can make your eyes hurt.

If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    If they are correct, yes. Most people in fashion have no clue though, which is why people think fashion is irrelevant and silly. They taint the art with their incompetence and total lack of talent, they should be doing something else.

Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    I wouldn’t, Id should them some ideas (like a visual board) and give them information on my tastes and demands. The rest is up to them, I’m paying them for it.

How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
    If the person can’t dress according to their coloring and body, then they have bad taste because they are making others uncomfortable by looking at them. Also, there are things that era so ugly you can’t justify their use no matter what arguments you come up with. Like neon fur vests, for example. Also, Beyonce’s general fashion choices. I don’t usually ask for input, only when it’s something rather risky and bold. But in the end I’ll go with y opinion.

Can you line up human resources and make them do things?
    Yes, since I was a little kid.

What methods do you use?
    I tell them what to do and they do it. If not it depends on the situation. I might take them out of the equation or force them to do what I want by any means necessary. It very rarely has escalated to that point, though.

Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    Sure, I’ll demand why they haven’t done the thing yet or demand they give me the information I want. I’ told I’m very intimidating when I do it.

What is incursion? How do you deal with this?
    When somebody thinks they can invade my territory. I’ll teach them anew and make sure they don’t forget.

What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?
    I don’t think in those terms (the “my people” part), at least not consciously. I guess it’d be my inner circle (close friends) vs people I don’t know a lot or care about.

Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    But of course, how else would the world work? It’s a stupid question. Of course I’ll use them, they are always justified in principle. If there is a threat or something to be obtained, a war begins, it’s only natural.

Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
    If the person it’s not making good use of it then either they don’t care about it enough or are really incompetent. So I’ll make my move, they might defend their position or yield.

What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
    It’s not a method, it’s something that resides inside of you. You either have it, or you don’t, it’s not something you do. It should be effective all the time, that’s what means to be a powerful individual.

How do you protect yourself and your interests?
    Ruthlessly. You’re not taking anything from me and then walking away, at least not alive.

Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    It depends, this is such a vague question. Opposition to what, by whom, where, am I alone or with others...A strategy depends on certain elements. . I’m decente in that I don’t play with my food. If it comes to that then I go for the kill, by striking my enemy’s weakest spot swiftly and preferentially, in public. He’ll be an example, then.

Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    Yes and yes. But I get tired and feel weak too, like any human.

How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person?
    You just know when you meet them. It has zero to do with external factors like physical power or financial and social influence. It’s something inside but that you pick up on immediately, a force.

What is the core of any force?
    Will.

Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
    Because one person is credible (this has nothing to do with titles) or irresistible and the other is not. It’s as simple as that, it’s all psychological even i f people try to justify it and explain it later.

What is boorishness?
    The worse thing in the world and whoever posee it are among the most disgusting “human beings”. I don’t deal with that kind of trash.

Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion?
    Decent people agree with me, unless they are that kind of people who never want to judge anyone, no matter what absurd things they might say or do. No kind of person can be more irritating to me than these supposed “non judgemental” people.

How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child?
    Again with the child thing? But a 10 year old knows how to read, I’ll give him the dictionary otherwise he’ll become one of those teenagers that expect you to be their personal Google.

How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    I’ll tell him/her they’re being despicable since that sort of behaviour is beneath a human being and therefore they deserve no respect.

How would you improve the moral of the society?
    I dythingo not believe in moral, I believe in ethics, which are individual. That is the cause of the global social collapse. The world is filled with human like creatures which are only human in body, but which possess no spirit. Therefore there is no use trying to teach them anything, for they era no capable of understanding ethical problems since they have no conscience.

Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
    Only if said person is a small child or if they have lived their whole lives into some kind of tribe or other vastly different cultural setting with no contact to what we call “civilization”.

Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    Love is simply the most powerful force in the world which cannot be explained in words but I’ll say what it means to me: it’s what makes something special and precious to you. It’s the difference between my mom and any other woman, she is more valuable than all of them because I love her. When you love something you attribute value to it, which is why we all want to be loved so much.
    Of course this is an oversimplified explanation of only one of love’s facets, but it’s nonetheless true.

Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
    Yes it’s all very nice when you are the guest, but I operate things differently in my house. I actually identify 100% with Germans etiquette and personal ethics, I would never show up unannounced on someone else's house or show up before or after the decided time o four meeting. I expect the same and have no qualms in letting the person whom infringed these rules know that I will not tolerate it.

What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
    It’s akin to pity, you feel bad for them but in this case the person is not seen/felt as weak/pathetic because that could happen to anyone. I will not show sympathy when I don’t feel it because I hate hypocrisy. If I think a person deserved something then I’ll keep my mouth shut even if I do offer help. It happens when a person I love receives the consequences of their bad actions, for example.

Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    Obviously there are and yes, I follow them like any civilized person would. But they depend on culture partially, in my country people are not expected to behave like they do in America for example. I think these rules should be followed if you are in a public setting, but only as far as it doesn’t conflict with his/hers personal values. This way of thinking has caused me many problems since it goes against our traditions.

Part III

How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    I don’t know, I just do? There are many things things people do in my culture that are considered normal but that make my skin crawl, so I believe my values are self generated. I am however, forever baffled by how people fail to see how unacceptable disrespect and lack of care is. I think some things don’t have to be taught.

What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others?
    It means something that is accepted by society, and immoral is the opposite. My views on this are again, very different from my country’s but I’m not sure how different they are from westerners.

How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    I usually just know I am. A part of me does question this knowing sometimes, and then another part starts providing an explanation usually using evidence but is quickly shut up by that “knowing” part and I just accept that knowledge. It used to unsettle me before which is why I think that “explaining” part of me was created.

Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction?
    It depends on how far they go. I usually respond in kind, but I might just cut them off completely and write them off my list.

Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
    Always have but of course I’m reasonable, there is a time and place for everything. Sometimes the most you can do is to be really cold. Yes, I can give the cold shoulder. As for the last part I’m like a Dementor: it is not in my nature to be forgiving. Of course we’re talking about serious offences here (as I perceive them), I don’t sweat the small stuff. It it’s something minor I just scold the person and teach them better.

"Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
    It’s a ridiculous saying. All the tears of all children aren’t worth the world, that’s how it is. I hate this children cult we have nowadays, it’s poisoning.

Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
    It’s what makes a human, otherwise you are a thing or an alien. Even animals have emotions, because like humans, they are spirited. Inappropriate examples are crying when somebody intimidates or humiliates you, displaying jealousy in the presence of somebody you consider a threat, basically giving people power over you.

Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
    Of course, as volition to make things go your way or even to motivate yourself.

How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    I’ve always been told I’m very scary when I’m mad, but I don’t know what it’s like, since I can’t see myself. And people don’t specify, though they look scared while saying it.

Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    To me they are passing emotions which don’t leave a lasting impression on my overall mood or psyche.

What are right or wrong emotions?
    This concept does not apply here. An emotion can be damaging or counter-productive, but not wrong.

Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?
    Yes to all, which is why I’m a good actress.

What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen? Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    I guess it’s when someone says something they’ve been holding in for a long time, or cries after holding stress in. I don’t do this because I express my feelings quite freely in general. I know how to keep a poker face or even act, but never for long periods because it’s so displeasing. Unless I’m doing it willingly and for fun, in which cases it can last for longer.

Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?
    No, I’m usually not too aware of it unless others comment on it or if it’s really bad. Yes, I notice the slightest change in people’s moods can’t help it really and I hate it.

Do you like surprises?
    Generally hate them, they strip me of my agency.

How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    For many reasons and sometimes without it. It depends on whether these changes era advantageous to me or not, doesn’t it? Most people see others as static, that’s the most common mistake. They somehow expect people to stay the same and fail to notice the signs that they are changing.

Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
    Of course not, it’s stupid to think so.

What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
    I’m very mystical but also very sceptic. I believe 200% in magic but 5% in people, so no horoscopes for example, because the zodiac system was built by humans with na agenda in mind. Lady Luck loves me, so of course I know she exists.

Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
    Absolutely, if your channels are opened and you have a gift. I have predictive dreams myself.

What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?
    Na illusion, the biggest trick played on humanity. Yes, time is elastic and you can do what you want it it except reverse it (on your own).

Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
    If I feel too strongly about it and I’m not sure of its occurance, then I can’t wait, I have no patience. But if I’m certain it’s coming to pass, then I can wait because I have faith.

Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    No, I help others in this because it’s in my nature and I’m nearly always right. Yes, I trust them because experience has taught me to.

Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    Almost never and I won’t tolerate it either.

Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions:
    a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts,
    c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…
    Before it starts I usually walk around exploring the area or read something/check the net. I’ll wait for 15 minutes max if the meeting is important, then I’ll call the person. If they can’t be reached I’ll leave. I don’t need to mention that unless they have a very good reason for keeping me waiting, I’ll just never agree to meet then again.

Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    Of course that is, everything in the world, no matter how small and irrelevant i may seem, has meaning, it’s all connected. The meaning of life itself is universal, but each personal can attribute a meaning to their individual existence if they so wish. Like what is their purpose/role in this scheme.

What should be done so people can be happy?
    Universal happiness is actually quite easily achieved, it’s just that there is no interest in it’s implementation because the system runs on human misery and desperation. If people are told the truth and are allowed to be themselves in their most genuine form then there would be no causes for unhappiness. But for that to happen, the world must be purged of anything masquerading as human.

When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
    A lot of things: What kind of being they are and what kind of energy they posses (so speaking in plain terms, their very nature), are they entirely there, are they aware of their purpose in life...and of curse more superficial things anyone with eyes can see, like if they care about their presentation and if they are pleasing socially speaking etc.

I don’t know how I know these things I just do, I’ve always have I’m told. People who shouldn’t be here or whom are in severe need of cure/reform have caused very strong reactions in me my whole life. Sometimes my whole skin crawls and I can’t stand being in the same room as them, but usually I can keep my cool and just get it over with. I try not to get in contact with them ever again or at least not stay in their presence for long periods of time.

Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?

1. Is artistically very talented even though people debate on this here where I live, since they think talent is something that should follow certain “rules”. It’s a ridiculous notion of course;

2. Is very brave in that he not only communicates his views on our society and his wishes for the future in his art, but he is a living embodiment of human self expression. I believe this is one of the reasons people are so drawn to him. Unfortunately he must do things that go against his nature too keep up appearances for now (and that costs him much sleep), but he does it for a higher purpose and longs for total freedom like me,

3. Is very pure even though his outward appearance and some of his past mistakes may not support this fact. In his heart he is a child, which makes me want to protect him since this kind of spirit at his age is so rare. He really just means well to everyone and is capable of gigantic unconditional love,

4. Is very generous both in work and in friendship, but also knows how to protect his interests and of those he cares for, he can juggle many things at once even it sometimes costs him a great deal psychologically,

5. Knows how to use his anger to fuel his visions and endeavours, when the world is against him his negative feelings of hurt, sadness and frustration turn into things that can inspire other people to forge their own path and challenge the system, he has also survived many controversies without losing face (and probably will again in the future),

6. Is however, very weak for love and in this area, he’s a walking disaster. Can’t let go of something that never really was what he idealized to be, and will never be even that again. I list this because to me is such a huge contradiction to his otherwise so independent and self reliant being.

What makes na interesting person is subjective, of course, though there are exceptions like the person I described, everyone thinks he’s interesting even if they hate him. Yes, I am for sure a very interesting person I can say with confidence, because I cause the same reaction on people. They might act as if they hate me, but then why are they so obsessed with me? Boring people are people who have nothing of interest to contribute to a conversation or nothing that makes you want to figure them out.

What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.
    a) That I am complicated and difficult. I agree with the first part since I can’t make sense (explain or somehow classify) who I am myself. As for the second part I think they could think so because I go so against the norm so they can’t “deal” with me, which is true. I’m not a thing to be dealt with anyway.

b) That I live a charmed life and that is unfair that I receive special treatment where I work.

c) When they made rumours about me saying I did something horrible, when in reality not only this was a fabricated lie but also something I was a victim of myself once. This is the kind of unfairness that gets to me, being accused of acts I myself condene.

d) This is more based on their actions then words, but that I somehow send signals that I’m unaware of? After studying the Enneagram I think it might have to do with my instinctual variants, truth is it can freak me out sometimes though I’m mostly prepared for it now.

Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    All the time and specially to kill some time. They Always revolve around the same thing, my career future and how I want to impact the world with it, helping people free themselves from their shackles. I will sometimes play out revenge scenarios against people who have somehow offended me.

What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    The question itself is problematic, since things are seldom what they “should” be, aren’t them? So many worthless people at the top of the pyramid prove it. The system is corrupt to its core so it’s useless to think about it.

What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful
    Obviously to be a good person, success means nothing in the great scheme of things, it won’t save you by itself.

Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
    If their goodness is paired with intelligence then yes, they win the game of life. Because bad people will walk off stage with nothing, everything they did was in vain and only served to dig themselves a ditch they’ll rot in for all eternity.

I hope I can get some input that at least points me to the right direction, questions are welcomed. And thank you for anyone who drops by with a constructive post

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cool, I'll look into it later

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well you definitely value .

"how I want to impact the world with it, helping people free themselves from their shackles. I will sometimes play out revenge scenarios against people who have somehow offended me."

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, definitely aggressor. And Beta, very hierarchical (---> aristocracy) while instinctual. Territorial, straightforward, sensory over intuition (especially Ne, Ni is critically valued) - SLE is my verdict.
    e8 is also correct, reading between the lines there's a huge defense mechanism. Which expresses itself as anger on the surface. Mhm, Sx/Sp although you do sound contraflow - essentially, you are compelled towards the status of being human, but the Beta drive to "go against" obscures the instinct expression.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You could be SLE

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

I'm reminded of k4m (SLE forum member)

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Yes, definitely aggressor. And Beta, very hierarchical (---> aristocracy) while instinctual. Territorial, straightforward, sensory over intuition (especially Ne, Ni is critically valued) - SLE is my verdict.
    e8 is also correct, reading between the lines there's a huge defense mechanism. Which expresses itself as anger on the surface. Mhm, Sx/Sp although you do sound contraflow - essentially, you are compelled towards the status of being human, but the Beta drive to "go against" obscures the instinct expression.
    I just lost a long post I wrote when my computer decided to reboot on its own,so let me try again: Thanks for the input, I have been soaking up Gulenko's material and Wikisocion this past couple weeks and indeed I've been set on Aristocratic from the beginning. I also was very much inclined to believe Beta was my quadra, since Delta didn't fit me very well. I also posted on a thread in another forum where users do collages with pics they think illustrate their personalities well, and the response I got said it was Beta too.

What happened was that I made the mistake of trying to decide between SLE and EIE using dichotomies which definitely doesn't work for me at all (I seem to only fit half of the designed ones for my type). I also read on that romantic types theories and was shocked to find out we're supposed to want to be in the "victim's" role? Which is why I then tried to consider SEE, but I just knew it wasn't right.

On the contraflow thing, I think I sound defensive because of the questions that were made. A lot of them propose situations that would bring up those kind of reactions in me, but I very seldom have what I'd call real confrontations in real life. That's how I am when I go into "war mode". I checked out your Kpop typing thread, I knew there was a reason why I liked Show Me The Money so much!

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    You could be SLE
    Yes, that has to be it.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    I just lost a long post I wrote when my computer decided to reboot on its own,so let me try again: Thanks for the input, I have been soaking up Gulenko's material and Wikisocion this past couple weeks and indeed I've been set on Aristocratic from the beginning. I also was very much inclined to believe Beta was my quadra, since Delta didn't fit me very well. I also posted on a thread in another forum where users do collages with pics they think illustrate their personalities well, and the response I got said it was Beta too.

What happened was that I made the mistake of trying to decide between SLE and EIE using dichotomies which definitely doesn't work for me at all (I seem to only fit half of the designed ones for my type). I also read on that romantic types theories and was shocked to find out we're supposed to want to be in the "victim's" role? Which is why I then tried to consider SEE, but I just knew it wasn't right.

On the contraflow thing, I think I sound defensive because of the questions that were made. A lot of them propose situations that would bring up those kind of reactions in me, but I very seldom have what I'd call real confrontations in real life. That's how I am when I go into "war mode". I checked out your Kpop typing thread, I knew there was a reason why I liked Show Me The Money so much!
    Awesome, cool that your self-typing fits our observations, best case scenario. Yes yes, I get your point about erotic attitudes, I still think they are not named well and promote stigma. I advocate "active/receptive" instead of aggressor and victim. Gulenko describes them in a highly gendered way which is also counterproductive, gender variety is too great to be typed by such stereotypical images of conqueror and conquered.
    The questions aren't inherently offensive but cocky enough to expose us Which is the purpose of the whole thing so no worries. Keep reading about Socionics, it's intensely gratifying and helpful.

Ohh you like SMTM!! Yes, a very SLEish show. Tell me more. I assume you are a native Korean living in SK so you're like, at the source omg. I sort of can't watch people roasting each other and acting tough just because the genre demands it, but I always tune in to watch my favorites (I'm such a hypocrite), same goes for Unpretty Rapstar.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae This is sort of off-topic but I like Aggressor and Victim as concepts even if the words are a bit off and then the gendering is irritating. If you've read my blog post you'll see why.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Verbrannte View Post
    @Chae This is sort of off-topic but I like Aggressor and Victim as concepts even if the words are a bit off and then the gendering is irritating. If you've read my blog post you'll see why.
    Nothing is ever off-topic when contributing to the discussion at hand. Which post? Now I'm curious :3

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Awesome, cool that your self-typing fits our observations, best case scenario. Yes yes, I get your point about erotic attitudes, I still think they are not named well and promote stigma. I advocate "active/receptive" instead of aggressor and victim. Gulenko describes them in a highly gendered way which is also counterproductive, gender variety is too great to be typed by such stereotypical images of conqueror and conquered.
    The questions aren't inherently offensive but cocky enough to expose us Which is the purpose of the whole thing so no worries. Keep reading about Socionics, it's intensely gratifying and helpful.

Ohh you like SMTM!! Yes, a very SLEish show. Tell me more. I assume you are a native Korean living in SK so you're like, at the source omg. I sort of can't watch people roasting each other and acting tough just because the genre demands it, but I always tune in to watch my favorites (I'm such a hypocrite), same goes for Unpretty Rapstar.
    You see, I actually agree 100% with the"receptive" title. I just never went after a guy in my life neither would I ever considered it. That's why Delta's "Aggressive “ title seemed off too, but the supposed feminine attitude fit like a glove. I do expect to be treated like a goddess and I sure enjoy exercising power over my mates.
    Indeed there are few things that make me mad as hell as sexism and gender stereotyping, which the whole romance styles theory is full of. If a guy ever displayed the kind of behaviour towards me a Beta female supposedly likes according to the author...well, let’s leave it at that.

Yes I am Korean but I’ve lived abroad for many years, I’ve been back for only a couple due to work. I didn’t watch SMTM 1 or 2, but I’ve watched YG’s WIN (it actually inspired me to come back here) and fell in love with BOBBY. So I had to watch season 3 for him and ended up loving it so much I came back for 4 & 5. I tried to watch Unpretty Rapstar because I love Jimin and already knew Cheetah and Jessi but man, that show is just awful. Also, San E’s boner for Jimin was just too much . But I did enjoy seeing Jessi roast Zico, what a great day that was!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

You see, I actually agree 100% with the"receptive" title. I just never went after a guy in my life neither would I ever considered it. That's why Delta's "Aggressive “ title seemed off too, but the supposed feminine attitude fit like a glove. I do expect to be treated like a goddess and I sure enjoy exercising power over my mates.
    Indeed there are few things that make me mad as hell as sexism and gender stereotyping, which the whole romance styles theory is full of. If a guy ever displayed the kind of behaviour towards me a Beta female supposedly likes according to the author...well, let’s leave it at that.

Yes I am Korean but I’ve lived abroad for many years, I’ve been back for only a couple due to work. I didn’t watch SMTM 1 or 2, but I’ve watched YG’s WIN and fell in love with BOBBY. So I had to watch season 3 for him and ended up loving it so much I came back for 4 & 5. I tried to watch Unpretty Rapstar because I love Jimin and already knew Cheetah and Jessi but man, that show is just awful. Also, San E’s boner for Jimin was just too much But I did enjoy seeing Jessi roast Zico, what a great day that was!
    See, that's what I mean, the dynamic is there but the wording is odd. I'm just as angry at how stereotyping messed up socionics descriptions (SLE female description - SLE male description: worlds apart!) but that doesn't change anything. So ignoring it and building your own understanding helps As an Ej I am supposed to organize a man's mess but that's not happening, I redescribed myself as calculating go-getter who can do things on her own, period. You being a Beta aggressor are twice as ambitious so don't let some socionics expert tell you otherwise lmao and you can fiercely decide how you want to be treated anyway.

Cool, what do you work as (relevant to your typing, I'm curious about how profession and type align)? Bobby is awesome <3 Well I keep up with memes of new footage.

Ahh, Jimin... ILE according to my typing knowledge.
    Yes, the bias is strong. Probably more of a Gamma show. Mmmmh drama is the default mode of Jessi - she's cute, I like her character. Knows what she wants, you probably saw my typing of her Zico should be roasted 24/7 but his music is too good to be dismissed

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

"show me the money" is a mega type-3 name for a show LoL
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    "show me the money" is a mega type-3 name for a show LoL
    Yes, also... look at that logo it's hilarious

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

See, that's what I mean, the dynamic is there but the wording is odd. I'm just as angry at how stereotyping messed up socionics descriptions (SLE female description - SLE male description: worlds apart!) but that doesn't change anything. So ignoring it and building your own understanding helps As an Ej I am supposed to organize a man's mess but that's not happening, I redescribed myself as calculating go-getter who can do things on her own, period. You being a Beta aggressor are twice as ambitious so don't let some socionics expert tell you otherwise lmao and you can fiercely decide how you want to be treated anyway.

Cool, what do you work as (relevant to your typing, I'm curious about how profession and type align)? Bobby is awesome <3 Well I keep up with memes of new footage.

Ahh, Jimin... ILE according to my typing knowledge.
    Yes, the bias is strong. Probably more of a Gamma show. Mmmmh drama is the default mode of Jessi - she's cute, I like her character. Knows what she wants, you probably saw my typing of her Zico should be roasted 24/7 but his music is too good to be dismissed
    I work in the same field, that's why I enjoy typing them so much. It also gives me perspective and extremely useful insight.

Yes, the Motherf****ng Top Madam is an ILE, isn't it funny how that was Jessi's official MBTI typing? Zico is trash as a person, big negative point to Mino for idolizing so much bu yes, great artist.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I work in the same field, that's why I enjoy typing them so much. It also gives me perspective and extremely useful insight.

Yes, the Motherf****ng Top Madam is an ILE, isn't it funny how that was Jessi's official MBTI typing? Zico is trash as a person, big negative point to Mino for idolizing so much bu yes, great artist.
    For real? Now it gets super interesting because so do I, or at least I plan to do. Mhhm perspective is everything. Typing is so useful in business, I apply it every day. Enneagram is also great tool, when you know a person's core fear and motivation and so on, you have some crucial and powerful knowledge.

Jessi as ILE? Never. Who did that.
    I loved Jimin in the GOD performance, flawless. She has good rhythmicality. Idk how Mino likes him so much... I mean they are even from opposing quadras

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For real? Now it gets super interesting because so do I, or at least I plan to do. Mhhm perspective is everything. Typing is so useful in business, I apply it every day. Enneagram is also great tool, when you know a person's core fear and motivation and so on, you have some crucial and powerful knowledge.

Jessi as ILE? Never. Who did that.
    I loved Jimin in the GOD performance, flawless. She has good rhythmicality. Idk how Mino likes him so much... I mean they are even from opposing quadras
    Yes, decoding my peers seems like a good strategy Enneagram rocks, I can't believe people ignore it in favor of MBTI and don't even know socionics exist. Well, more power to us.

All of the girls in Sister Slamdunk were typed by a professional (who sucks, I know because I've met her too) in episode 8 I think. Tiffany was a ironically and fittingly, a LIE

Mino is so frustrating I prefer not to even think about him.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, decoding my peers seems like a good strategy Enneagram rocks, I can't believe people ignore it in favor of MBTI and don't even know socionics exist. Well, more power to us.

All of the girls in Sister Slamdunk were typed by a professional (who sucks, I know because I've met her too) in episode 8 I think. Tiffany was a ironically and fittingly, a LIE

Mino is so frustrating I prefer not to even think about him.
    Yes, although some manage to discover us , Socionics ain't dead

Ahh that pun is so old

Ok, Mino is IEE then, the epitome of Delta. Beenzino and San E?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, although some manage to discover us , Socionics ain't dead

Ahh that pun is so old

Ok, Mino is IEE then, the epitome of Delta. Beenzino and San E?
    I just couldn't resist using it, Tiffany makes my childish side act up

Yup, one of our cute (but still problematic) IEEs. Now that I think, about it, I tend to like the SEEs and IEEs. I forgot to tell you who my biases were, so here it goes:

BTS- Namjoon & Jimin (but Suga, tho )
    iKON- BOBBY, Jinhwan & June (can't deal with these triangle)
    WINNER- Namtae & Mino ( I hate myself for this)
    BIG BANG- GD
    EXO- Baekhyun
    NCT- Mark & Taeyong
    SNSD- Taeyeon
    TWICE- Sana
    I.O.I- Somi

SEEs, IEEs and EIEs galore.

Oh Beenzino I don't know because he just looks just so stoned all the time, his energy is like dead. San E has always stroke me as an ESE since MIX & Match.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think SEE-Se. Disliking Alpha NT is also very Gamma SF.

Fi fi fi

Normal, unless the person is a considered enemy, in which case I’d only ask if it’s between that and death.
    I’ll usually feel irritated at first, but my reaction from then on depends on how they said it (tone of voice) and who is this person
    It happens when a person I love receives the consequences of their bad actions, for example.

TIM
    LII-Ne
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by thehotelambush View Post
    Well you definitely value .

"how I want to impact the world with it, helping people free themselves from their shackles. I will sometimes play out revenge scenarios against people who have somehow offended me."

Yes, I definitely agree with that!

I would say Se lead but I'm not quite sure if SLE or SEE. Ti didn't appear to be very strong or valued. On the other hand I'm not sure about Fi either. But the Fi section is rather flawed anyway.

Maybe Se lead helps explain why the responses to some of the question were a bit painful for me to read, since I am Se PoLR. Probably just the writing style and the phrasing. Kind of like some of the responses were rather arrogant, over harsh, a bit too self-centered in approach, rather judgmental in some spots. Like why so anti-children, for example? What did children ever do to her?

I hope she isn't offended by that interpretation. But even if she was, I think she could handle it. After all it's the Se PoLR's interpretation of an Se lead.

I could give her my questionnaire to read and see how long she lasts without cringing or wanting to break something.
    LII-Ne with strong EII tendencies, 6w7-9w1-3w4 so/sp/sx, INxP

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

why so desparate. it will come in time. patience.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I just couldn't resist using it, Tiffany makes my childish side act up

Yup, one of our cute (but still problematic) IEEs. Now that I think, about it, I tend to like the SEEs and IEEs. I forgot to tell you who my biases were, so here it goes:

BTS- Namjoon & Jimin (but Suga, tho )
    iKON- BOBBY, Jinhwan & June (can't deal with these triangle)
    WINNER- Namtae & Mino ( I hate myself for this)
    BIG BANG- GD
    EXO- Baekhyun
    NCT- Mark & Taeyong
    SNSD- Taeyeon
    TWICE- Sana
    I.O.I- Somi

SEEs, IEEs and EIEs galore.

Oh Beenzino I don't know because he just looks just so stoned all the time, his energy is like dead. San E has always stroke me as an ESE since MIX & Match.
    You just mom'd her, consider being an infantile type

That's a lot of Beta/Gamma biasing going on! S a m e

BTS- Jimin, no discussion. Kook tried to biaswreck me once. Come on... stop resisting and stan Yoongi, he's ILI! I wouldn't be surprised if you listened to Agust D before going to bed every day.
    IKON- B.I.cause duality
    WINNER - Mino
    BB - GD almighty, first bias ever
    EXO - Also the same, Kris and Sehun used to be my biases
    NCT - Uhh I think Ten? I don't stan them, same goes for SNSD, Twice, IOI
    SHINee - Jonghyun
    SEVENTEEN - Mingyu
    Monsta X - Jooheon
    BEAST - Yoseob, Dongwoon
    SISTAR - Bora, Hyorin
    Mamamoo - Hwasa <3
    Orange Caramel - Nana
    aaand Girls Girls, they're new - Miso

Beenzino could be Ni ego... he collaborated with BoA recently. San E - ESE: yes! "I do it for fun" strikes me as an Alpha hymn.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You just mom'd her, consider being an infantile type

That's a lot of Beta/Gamma biasing going on! S a m e

BTS- Jimin, no discussion. Kook tried to biaswreck me once. Come on... stop resisting and stan Yoongi, he's ILI! I wouldn't be surprised if you listened to Agust D before going to bed every day.
    IKON- B.I.cause duality
    WINNER - Mino
    BB - GD almighty, first bias ever
    EXO - Also the same, Kris and Sehun used to be my biases
    NCT - Uhh I think Ten? I don't stan them, same goes for SNSD, Twice, IOI
    SHINee - Jonghyun
    SEVENTEEN - Mingyu
    Monsta X - Jooheon
    BEAST - Yoseob, Dongwoon
    SISTAR - Bora, Hyorin
    Mamamoo - Hwasa <3
    Orange Caramel - Nana
    aaand Girls Girls, they're new - Miso

Beenzino could be Ni ego... he collaborated with BoA recently. San E - ESE: yes! "I do it for fun" strikes me as an Alpha hymn.
    Actually, I meant I can't help but be mean to her. Her eternal stupidity and unwillingness to learn make her someone I have no sympathy for.

Jungkook use to be threatening to me before, he had this innocent allure going on, his vulnerability made him so inviting. But he lost all appeal to me with this comeback, he's now too aware of his appeal and he's "sexiness" looks cold and empty for me. I actually have not even heart anything August D. That STD thing cracks me up

Hanbin is my son. I love him, he's so stupid and entertaining. Ten is cute, very very cute. Jonghyun is great in small doses, Very small doses.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILE-Ti

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Actually, I meant I can't help but be mean to her. Her eternal stupidity and unwillingness to learn make her someone I have no sympathy for.

Jungkook use to be threatening to me before, he had this innocent allure going on, his vulnerability made him so inviting. But he lost all appeal to me with this comeback, he's now too aware of his appeal and he's "sexiness" looks cold and empty for me. I actually have not even heart anything August D. That STD thing cracks me up

Hanbin is my son. I love him, he's so stupid and entertaining. Ten is cute, very very cute. Jonghyun is great in small doses, Very small doses.
    That makes me question your LIE typing, ENTj = self-improvement on two legs despite being stubborn as hell (contradicting, I know). I'm not familiar with her mishaps.

What I think is that his instinct stacking is acting up, Sp/Sx ---> kind of the ultimate rebel. He was and still is too cocky, imo. The coldness - well I guess so! I'm just wondering how, having his dual Tae around, he's still somewhat the odd one out, even Yoongi is more integrative and nuanced these days.

You haven't heard the mixtape? DO IT NOW. How can you joke about STDs that's not funny

Both Ten and Hanbin, how to describe it... very neat people. Adorableness all over the place. Even if Hanbin has some questionable methods, he does it for the right purpose. Jonghyun can be enjoyed best through his artistry I think. That voice is just...

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That makes me question your LIE typing, ENTj = self-improvement on two legs despite being stubborn as hell (contradicting, I know). I'm not familiar with her mishaps.

What I think is that his instinct stacking is acting up, Sp/Sx ---> kind of the ultimate rebel. He was and still is too cocky, imo. The coldness - well I guess so! I'm just wondering how, having his dual Tae around, he's still somewhat the odd one out, even Yoongi is more integrative and nuanced these days.

You haven't heard the mixtape? DO IT NOW. How can you joke about STDs that's not funny

Both Ten and Hanbin, how to describe it... very neat people. Adorableness all over the place. Even if Hanbin has some questionable methods, he does it for the right purpose. Jonghyun can be enjoyed best through his artistry I think. That voice is just...
    My typing? She was typed by a professional:

Which is why I said it sucked and was a LIE, a wordplay on the incorrectness of the result. This woman typed me and my colleagues once, she got only half of the types right. Mishaps is a huge understatement, she has had so many scandals, of course the imperial flag case was the worst. She's a social disaster.

He was cocky but that did not translate on his performances, he had his moments but it came out as a "good" cockiness, confidence. Now it comes out as smug, which to me is repelling.

What are you talking about, HE was the one to do it?! "A to the G to the U to the STD" this is such a f***ing meme everywhere, don't tell me you haven't seen it. And yes, it's funny as hell because that's not the kind of thing I'd ever expect from his type.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My typing? She was typed by a professional:

Which is why I said it sucked and was a LIE, a wordplay on the incorrectness of the result. This woman typed me and my colleagues once, she got only half of the types right. Mishaps is a huge understatement, she has had so many scandals, of course the imperial flag case was the worst. She's a social disaster.

He was cocky but that did not translate on his performances, he had his moments but it came out as a "good" cockiness, confidence. Now it comes out as smug, which to me is repelling.

What are you talking about, HE was the one to do it?! "A to the G to the U to the STD" this is such a f***ing meme everywhere, don't tell me you haven't seen it. And yes, it's funny as hell because that's not the kind of thing I'd ever expect from his type.
    Ah, now I understand. I read about the independence day incident. Social disaster can point to an ethical PoLR, Fe or Fi, but not always. Add a social blind spot and there we go. She typed you as?

Yes, there's a difference between cocky and self-assured! Cocky tries to impress others, self-assured is more self-reflective and stable. Idk you have a point, I remember him showing off with his BST dance moves. Can he stop grinding into all directions. Please BigHit

Of course I did, tumblr is my playground. Well he's funny recently, saying that "Blood Sweat & Tears" would be a dirty title but still low-key endorsing it. What's going on with that cute man. I think he's not to bad at English either, so I bet it's tactical Yoongi played us so many times already.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, now I understand. I read about the independence day incident. Social disaster can point to an ethical PoLR, Fe or Fi, but not always. Add a social blind spot and there we go. She typed you as?

Yes, there's a difference between cocky and self-assured! Cocky tries to impress others, self-assured is more self-reflective and stable. Idk you have a point, I remember him showing off with his BST dance moves. Can he stop grinding into all directions. Please BigHit

Of course I did, tumblr is my playground. Well he's funny recently, saying that "Blood Sweat & Tears" would be a dirty title but still low-key endorsing it. What's going on with that cute man. I think he's not to bad at English either, so I bet it's tactical Yoongi played us so many times already.
    Guess what my type was

Jungkook is going through the same phase Jinhwan is, but in the former case is annoying. Well, to Hanbin Jinhwan's change is clearly bothering him too

Suga is pretty entertaining when he actually bothers to engage. I also love how he's kind of a prude while singing things like "Give It to Me" and the infamous Hong Kong refference But he's not a hypocrite, he acknowledges the contradictions. Oh yes, very good English comprehension, second only to Namjoon in how much he lurks around...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Guess what my type was

Jungkook is going through the same phase Jinhwan is, but in the former case is annoying. Well, to Hanbin Jinhwan's change is clearly bothering him too

Suga is pretty entertaining when he actually bothers to engage. I also love how he's kind of a prude while singing things like "Give It to Me" and the infamous Hong Kong refference But he's not a hypocrite, he acknowledges the contradictions. Oh yes, very good English comprehension, second only to Namjoon in how much he lurks around...
    Stop playinngg

Tell that to the Hanbin protection squad. The phase kicks in 2 years into being an idol, according to what I observed. Sort of correlates with the scope of fame that the group achieves. Uhh somewhere a fan elaborated the four stages of idol group progress but I can't remember where. Stage two was "fanwar + establishing oneself" so that's what's going on rn. I've lost biases because of it ://

Yeees definitely, Daegu has only good things to offer even if it's not much. I declared him my bisexual prince since then, my notion got confirmed when JK and Joon released "Arayo" <3 Noo not a hypocrite, just teasing. He knows what he's doing, for 5 tons of Jimin fanservice, Suga merely needs one wink to melt every heart. I'm always surprised how he can lighten up when the setting is right. ILI-ness confirmed, Se suggestive. He reminds me of Leo from VIXX, low flame persona, spot-on performance.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Stop playinngg

Tell that to the Hanbin protection squad. The phase kicks in 2 years into being an idol, according to what I observed. Sort of correlates with the scope of fame that the group achieves. Uhh somewhere a fan elaborated the four stages of idol group progress but I can't remember where. Stage two was "fanwar + establishing oneself" so that's what's going on rn. I've lost biases because of it ://

Yeees definitely, Daegu has only good things to offer even if it's not much. I declared him my bisexual prince since then, my notion got confirmed when JK and Joon released "Arayo" <3 Noo not a hypocrite, just teasing. He knows what he's doing, for 5 tons of Jimin fanservice, Suga merely needs one wink to melt every heart. I'm always surprised how he can lighten up when the setting is right. ILI-ness confirmed, Se suggestive. He reminds me of Leo from VIXX, low flame persona, spot-on performance.
    IEI. Seemed pretty accurate until I started interacting with my supposed peers.

Please elaborate on the Hanbin thing, I'm not following.

Suga is one of the true unicorns of K-ent, so refreshing. Just shows how hiding in plain sight is the best strategy.

Leo, yes, I see the similarity though I don't follow VIXX.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok, so the more I read the less I believe I'm a SLE.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    I think SEE-Se. Disliking Alpha NT is also very Gamma SF.

Fi fi fi

I’ll usually feel irritated at first, but my reaction from then on depends on how they said it (tone of voice) and who is this person
    It happens when a person I love receives the consequences of their bad actions, for example.
    The Fe/Fi divide drives me nutts.

Quote Originally Posted by chips and underwear View Post
    Yes, I definitely agree with that!

I would say Se lead but I'm not quite sure if SLE or SEE. Ti didn't appear to be very strong or valued. On the other hand I'm not sure about Fi either. But the Fi section is rather flawed anyway.

Maybe Se lead helps explain why the responses to some of the question were a bit painful for me to read, since I am Se PoLR. Probably just the writing style and the phrasing. Kind of like some of the responses were rather arrogant, over harsh, a bit too self-centered in approach, rather judgmental in some spots. Like why so anti-children, for example? What did children ever do to her?

I hope she isn't offended by that interpretation. But even if she was, I think she could handle it. After all it's the Se PoLR's interpretation of an Se lead.

I could give her my questionnaire to read and see how long she lasts without cringing or wanting to break something.
    I'm not offended at all and while I do not agree with the rest of the traits you listed, I have no qualms in confirming that I am judgemental. I am not anti-children though, I just have zero patience in dealing with them, I also detest the way people seem to think they are somehow special and more valuable in comparison to adults.

But I guess it just shows how utterly different we both are in our world views and values.

Quote Originally Posted by Satan View Post
    why so desparate. it will come in time. patience.
    You know very well that the sure way to an inpatient person angry is by telling the to have patience.

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

You know very well that the sure way to an inpatient person angry is by telling the to have patience.
    Depends how you say it. Works for me in real life normally

The why so desparate on the other hand doesn't necessarily work so well...

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok, so the more I read the less I believe I'm a SLE.
    In that case, SEE ftw?

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In that case, SEE ftw?
    I don't know I took the tests linked by @mclane.Got SEE/EIE in the first, ENFp in the second

I read a bunch of threads on the actual aspects, specially on the weak ones, and PoLR didn't resonate at all, which was a major red herring. Also, most of the real life examples of interactions with SLEs sounded alien and unexplainable to me. Like, I know not all people of the same type will be the same, but I couldn't relate at all. I also must say that I didn't want to comment on that Ni thing you said before to not derail the conversation, but that wasn't how the whole theory ordeal it made me feel at all.

I must say I either detest or at least can't see myself getting along with any of the SLE celebs I've ever saw.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEI. Seemed pretty accurate until I started interacting with my supposed peers.

Please elaborate on the Hanbin thing, I'm not following.

Suga is one of the true unicorns of K-ent, so refreshing. Just shows how hiding in plain sight is the best strategy.

Leo, yes, I see the similarity though I don't follow VIXX.
    Ohh ok so you were put together in quadras?! Sounds interesting as an experiment, at least

I meant, Hanbin being bothered by Jinhwan's phase. It's symptomatical for the industry, the "phase". What I want to add is, we or most fans can't really glimpse behind the scenes of IKON so idk

Yes, he's different. Some type of Verbal Jint of Tiger JK, somewhere around enneagram 5. What do you think about his e-type?

His bf Ravi is SEE so that's the same scenario :3 I don't follow them either but sometimes their bizarre-creative MVs catch my attention somehow, their concepts are Gamma to the core. That look reminded me of EXO's Lucky One MV? (Is that the secret behind your username tho)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I don't know I took the tests linked by @mclane.Got SEE/EIE in the first, ENFp in the second

I read a bunch of threads on the actual aspects, specially on the weak ones, and PoLR didn't resonate at all, which was a major red herring. Also, most of the real life examples of interactions with SLEs sounded alien and unexplainable to me. Like, I know not all people of the same type will be the same, but I couldn't relate at all. I also must say that I didn't want to comment on that Ni thing you said before to not derail the conversation, but that wasn't how the whole theory ordeal it made me feel at all.

I must say I either detest or at least can't see myself getting along with any of the SLE celebs I've ever saw.
    Hm... my reasoning so far, also drawing from our interactions: extrotim, emphasis on Se, Fe, Fi. Irrational over rational imo, so I'd go with Ep and not Ej. EIE is not an option, you are as sensory as it gets, not an intuitive. Can be merry but the quadra would be more Fi-valuing, but what's with the aristocracy uhh. The easy route: I mean, SEE even fits your field of interest and profession. You like a bunch of ESFp and INTp artists, and ENFp ones. Disregard for Se-less types (EII, your supervisee). Yeah, SEE.

TIM
    Who knows
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ohh ok so you were put together in quadras?! Sounds interesting as an experiment, at least

I meant, Hanbin being bothered by Jinhwan's phase. It's symptomatical for the industry, the "phase". What I want to add is, we or most fans can't really glimpse behind the scenes of IKON so idk

Yes, he's different. Some type of Verbal Jint of Tiger JK, somewhere around enneagram 5. What do you think about his e-type?

His bf Ravi is SEE so that's the same scenario :3 I don't follow them either but sometimes their bizarre-creative MVs catch my attention somehow, their concepts are Gamma to the core. That look reminded me of EXO's Lucky One MV? (Is that the secret behind your username tho)
    I just realized I wrote IEI, it should have been EIE. I typed my mom as IEI after our workshop, that is probably the reason. We were typed in MBTI though, so the result was ENFJ, though I know there is no instant translation from one system to another, so who knows.

I see how Jinhwan's change is symptomatic and very common, I got confused because I thought you were referring to Hanbin.

He definitely has 5 in his tritype, but I doubt that's his core type. He's too volatile for that, I love how they pair him with fire time and time again, it's spot on. To me he's a 4.

VIXX is so over the top and melodramatic, I can't deal

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast