Results 1 to 35 of 35

Thread: VI This Guy <3

  1. #1
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default V.I. This Guy .. <3

    Alright. So I met this guy over the summer and we both were extremely attracted to eachother ... making out, getting to know eachother, cuddling, etc. ensued =) Then, he went away on vacation. Missed him terribly for a while (about a month) but then I got over it and started to "deal" with other guys.

    However, he came back =D And when we hung out again, just yesterday, and everything about other guys has been forgotten, haha. Thing is, I've been so curious about his type! We seem to get along fabulously and energize eachother (reminiscent of activity partners? but he's not ISTj, definitely right?)

    He is extremely quiet at first. Kind of the "strong, silent" type is how I best describe him. I've known a lot of F type guys and they're very emotional in that way, (I can always tell)... but he has a very masculine appeal. When I first met him ... RAWR! So much sexual attraction between us, it's crazzzaaay.

    Weird part is, we talk like mad. Just non-stop. After the initial few minute awkwardness is gone. And it is always extremely random stuff. We love to trade funny anecdotes and stories. Some people wouldn't "get" me being weird, but everything I say seems to be amusing to him.

    Also...maybe it's just cause he likes me, but he is verrrry affectionate and touchy. But in a gentle way, not an agressive, COME HERE ESTp way. Haha. If I don't respond, he won't push it. But he loooves cuddling, and just holding me <3

    He loves sports. He was so into the Fifa World Cup when it was happening. Unfortunately I hate sports. =P He plays rugby .. etc. He definitely shares my IxxP traits though. VERY pronounced introvert and perciever. But when we're together, our double introvertedness doesn't hinder us... I really like how we give eachother time to talk and the silences are comfortable. He's not rambling on and on like some extraverts tend to do (ugh)

    First, I thought he was ISTp.. but I'm not sure. That would make him my super-ego? =s I know another ISTp, and we basically hate eachother. There was always a strange tension between me and the ISTp I don't get along with -- no connection like I have with him.

    INFp? My identical? I hope this relationship works out. We're just beginning it and I wanna know what to expect...

    OH... and also, he loves kinda pushing the boundaries. Just doing little pranks, and he thinks the thrill of getting caught is fun. His fav music is old rock like Led Zeppelin, AC/DC, The Clash, The Beatles.

    Very unpretentious.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  2. #2
    Exits, pursued by a bear. Animal's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    TIM
    It sneaks up on you
    Posts
    3,051
    Mentioned
    83 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISTp.
    "How could we forget those ancient myths that stand at the beginning of all races, the myths about dragons that at the last moment are transformed into princesses? Perhaps all the dragons in our lives are princesses who are only waiting to see us act, just once, with beauty and courage. Perhaps everything that frightens us is, in its deepest essence, something helpless that wants our love."
    -- Rainer Maria Rilke, Letters to a Young Poet

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    601
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    That's tough. Could be INFP. Like I remember meeting INFPs for the first time and we like totally understand each other and get very intuitive and creative, poetic maybe. We can go on and on. He doesn't sound ESTP. Sexual tension i think is beyond types so don't think about that when yuo think about his type. Good luck with that.
    INFP

  4. #4
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm..

    How would I get along so well with my super-ego?

    Also: he said he doesn't really have a clue what he's gonna do with the rest of his life -- but he enjoys law and arguing with people. Which surprised me because .. he seems so low-key and mellow.

    NOT good at maths. Haha


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  5. #5
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ISFp or ISTp.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  6. #6
    Joy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    TIM
    SEE-Se
    Posts
    24,501
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    where's the pic?
    SEE-Se, 852 sx/so

    Check out my Socionics group! https://www.facebook.com/groups/1546362349012193/

  7. #7
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Joy
    where's the pic?
    That's what I was wondering
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  8. #8
    Creepy-aurora_faerie

    Default

    ISTp i say

  9. #9
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well ... I suppose that he is ISTp then ...

    Come on, someone talk to me here. Reply with longer posts hehe


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  10. #10
    Let's fly now Gilly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    3w4 sx/so
    Posts
    24,757
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: V.I. This Guy .. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    ... but he has a very masculine appeal.
    Probably ST.

    ...he thinks the thrill of getting caught is fun.
    EP temperment, if anything.

    That's about all I can use from this.

    ESTp, logical subtype is my best guess, although ESTps are not typically as reserved as you describe.

    I would say that ISTj and ISTp are still possibilities.
    But, for a certainty, back then,
    We loved so many, yet hated so much,
    We hurt others and were hurt ourselves...

    Yet even then, we ran like the wind,
    Whilst our laughter echoed,
    Under cerulean skies...

  11. #11
    snegledmaca's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    1,900
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmmm, he sounds just like my ISTj friend.

    I say ISTj 100%.

  12. #12
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: V.I. This Guy .. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by gilligan87

    ESTp, logical subtype is my best gues
    I definitely agree.

    What you describe matches very well what I have experienced with infp girlz
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  13. #13
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lol... that would be my dream -- an ESTp!!

    But really, I doubt it. I'm almost sure he's an Introvert ... =/ Can logical ESTp subtypes be THAT reserved?

    And I doubt him being an ISTp, after reading both subtypes for ISTp... it's weird. He is much more expressive than an ISTp, just not AT FIRST. Then he reaaally warms up. :wink: But I have never talked about "feeeeelings" with him ... I don't think he would respond well to that. It's more like his actions speak for him. I don't see us talking in depth about emotions and whatnot, but hey who knows, maybe I was just too scared to try.

    And ISTj ... =/ Ehh.. I don't know much about them. My dad's an ISTj and my friend is one. They seem much more focused, organized, school/academic oriented than this guy. He's very irrational, non-directional/unplanned. Even though I am like that too, his extremity can get to me sometimes!

    I tried to get him to take the similarminds test. I don't think he ever did. Hahaha... it's all up to me now.

    Also -- no picture cause .. well, I'd feel strange.. and scared that somehow he might read this


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  14. #14
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So he's more extraverted than ISTPs, then E

    and more perceiving than ISTjs, then P

    ---> ESTp

    What do you mean reserved? Keep in mind, i'm 1000 times more reserved around a girl i like than around a friend, for example.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  15. #15
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Actually, he's more open with me than with others. Heh...

    I mean that in group settings, I notice him being reserved. Definitely not at ALLLLLL like the ESTp I used to date ... lmao. Maybe it's just cause he was sensory subtype? But.. he's a man of VERY few words around most people.

    Also, he seems to get along with ExTps as friends the most.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  16. #16
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Supposing that he's ESTp, you shouldn't think that a group setting with you into it is to be considered the same as a group setting without you into, because there's an enormous difference.

    Besides, I'm rather different - and tend to clash with - sensory estps, because they seem just to not know how to keep their head cool in situations that do not require the usage of force
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  17. #17
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: V.I. This Guy .. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    He is extremely quiet at first. Kind of the "strong, silent" type is how I best describe him.
    That is what made me not think of ESTp and of ISTp, although I guess a logical subtype could be like this.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Weird part is, we talk like mad. Just non-stop. After the initial few minute awkwardness is gone. And it is always extremely random stuff. We love to trade funny anecdotes and stories. Some people wouldn't "get" me being weird, but everything I say seems to be amusing to him.
    This suggests irrationality and the same quadra, so perhaps ESTp.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Also...maybe it's just cause he likes me, but he is verrrry affectionate and touchy. But in a gentle way, not an agressive, COME HERE ESTp way. Haha. If I don't respond, he won't push it. But he loooves cuddling, and just holding me <3
    That made me think of rather than , Caregiver rather than Aggressor. It is very significant I think.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    He loves sports. He was so into the Fifa World Cup when it was happening. Unfortunately I hate sports. =P He plays rugby .. etc. He definitely shares my IxxP traits though. VERY pronounced introvert and perciever. But when we're together, our double introvertedness doesn't hinder us... I really like how we give eachother time to talk and the silences are comfortable. He's not rambling on and on like some extraverts tend to do (ugh)
    I think it's more certain that he is irrational than introvert.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    First, I thought he was ISTp.. but I'm not sure. That would make him my super-ego? =s I know another ISTp, and we basically hate eachother. There was always a strange tension between me and the ISTp I don't get along with -- no connection like I have with him.
    Super-ego can start very well in the beginning, the equal temperament helps a lot.

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    OH... and also, he loves kinda pushing the boundaries. Just doing little pranks, and he thinks the thrill of getting caught is fun.
    Yeah that does suggest EP temperament.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  18. #18
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I like cuddling and being affectionate, and I don't push it. That would be just rude. For what is worth.

    Caregiver would be more like "Do you need x y z blah blah blah"
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  19. #19
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    I like cuddling and being affectionate, and I don't push it. That would be just rude. For what is worth.

    Caregiver would be more like "Do you need x y z blah blah blah"
    If you can see ESTp in that description, I have no strong reason to doubt it. I was wondering at the "extremely quiet" thingy but it is of less importance.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  20. #20
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Who knows what she referes to as extremely quiet.

    If I don't really enjoy the company I'm with because they're boring/stupid/mindless/below me, I am prretty much silent and just observe the environment. Maybe if somebody flares up with an argumenet/debate I can switch to max loudness for a short outburst.

    For example, 2 years ago I sat for a whole year with an esfj @ school and talked with her 3-4 times. She was desperate, but I really saw no point in talking about that crap.

    Conversely, if I like the person I can switch to complete extraversion after a few minutes of conversation. Which seems to be the case with scarlettlux's friend.
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  21. #21
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, fair enough, I can see that.

    So perhaps it is a dream come true after all?
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  22. #22
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahaha.. we'll see! I want to believe it, but something tells me it ain't trueeeeee.

    Hey, at least I know he's an xSTp When I am around him, I seem to open up too.. not worry too much about coming off in a bad light. I think it happens when I am with introverts. Extraverts are cool, but some make me uncomfortable =( Really annoying ... I am bubbly, fun, enthusiastic around him. Whereareas around many people, I'm not usually so out there. Hmm!


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  23. #23
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Also FDG, I understand what you are trying to say, but it doesn't seem to me (even when we're talking comfortable, etc.) that he has "switched to complete extraversion" ... I've known too many extraverts (especially ExxP temperaments) to know how extraversion is.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  24. #24
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Hahaha.. we'll see! I want to believe it, but something tells me it ain't trueeeeee.

    Hey, at least I know he's an xSTp When I am around him, I seem to open up too.. not worry too much about coming off in a bad light. I think it happens when I am with introverts. Extraverts are cool, but some make me uncomfortable =( Really annoying ... I am bubbly, fun, enthusiastic around him. Whereareas around many people, I'm not usually so out there. Hmm!
    That's what the INFp I went out on some dates with said, exactly the same words. And I have absolutely no doubt that I'm ESTp.

    So, if you know what extraversion is, tell what this guy has that is no extraversion.

    BTW

    ORGANIZER
    Logical subtype leaves the impression of calm force and confidence in itself. It is rational and sequential in the matters. It is industrious and hardy. It is usually cold-blooded, sustained and imperturbable, but into the minutes of irritation it does not hide its fury, which is manifested in the view and the sharp, categorical gestures. In the calm state it is polite, amiable, although it holds collocutor on a certain distance. Its humor of cuttings is rather rough. In it there is rapid, distrustful view from under the eyebrows. Form usually is serious, is alerted. Gait and gestures are harmonious, are smooth and are clear. Somewhat monotonous dresses, and it is strict, although with the times of unexpectedly thrust or it is extravagant. It values qualitative clothing, rarely creating ensembles from a few things. In the majority of the cases it has a tendency too not to be separated. This relates both to the behavior and to the clothing. It seems cold and inaccessible, altho ugh he tries to be correct, flat and benevolent. It is held with the merit
    (I seem to be logical subtype around people I don't really like/during the winter, whereas during the summer and around people I like I switch to sensorics)
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  25. #25
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It still doesn't describe him. It just doesn't.

    Most likely is ISTp, sensorical sub-type. Which makes me think that I could be an INFj, as a lot of people have told me from the beginning. Hmm...


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  26. #26
    I'm back, assholes! Herzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    TIM
    SLE
    Posts
    5,098
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FDG
    ORGANIZER
    Logical subtype leaves the impression of calm force and confidence in itself. It is rational and sequential in the matters. It is industrious and hardy. It is usually cold-blooded, sustained and imperturbable, but into the minutes of irritation it does not hide its fury, which is manifested in the view and the sharp, categorical gestures. In the calm state it is polite, amiable, although it holds collocutor on a certain distance. Its humor of cuttings is rather rough. In it there is rapid, distrustful view from under the eyebrows. Form usually is serious, is alerted. Gait and gestures are harmonious, are smooth and are clear. Somewhat monotonous dresses, and it is strict, although with the times of unexpectedly thrust or it is extravagant. It values qualitative clothing, rarely creating ensembles from a few things. In the majority of the cases it has a tendency too not to be separated. This relates both to the behavior and to the clothing. It seems cold and inaccessible, altho ugh he tries to be correct, flat and benevolent. It is held with the merit
    (I seem to be logical subtype around people I don't really like/during the winter, whereas during the summer and around people I like I switch to sensorics)
    Same here. Actually, that description of the logical subtype sounds exactly like me (IRL) at the current moment.
    , Se-sub
    8w8-3w8-7w8 sx/sx

  27. #27
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh man... he's a confirmed ENTp!

    Why am I always wrong with these things? I guess it IS true that ENTps are one of the quietest extraverts. Hmm.. now I have to see where this goes with his lack of

    What do ENTps believe with relationships? Do they generally LIKE to discuss the status, etc? I mean, we see eachother regularly now, and it's basically like we're together, but... we just haven't discussed it.. he hasn't exactly "asked me out". But I can tell that he does care and it is more than physical.. I want to understand ENTps and wonder if I should just straight up bring this issue up cause even I do need a confirmation of what is going on between us.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  28. #28
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    What do ENTps believe with relationships? Do they generally LIKE to discuss the status, etc? I mean, we see eachother regularly now, and it's basically like we're together, but... we just haven't discussed it.. he hasn't exactly "asked me out". But I can tell that he does care and it is more than physical.. I want to understand ENTps and wonder if I should just straight up bring this issue up cause even I do need a confirmation of what is going on between us.
    Well you haven't said why you think he's ENTp, but I'll just assume he is.

    In principle, irrationals are less likely to worry about the "status of the relationship" than rationals -- they prefer to let it flow. In his mind perhaps there is no question.

    Also, understand this -- if you're INFp you're an IP Victim, that is, basically expecting the initiative to come all from his side. If he is ENTp he is Infantile, so he's expecting you to give him emotional support and be understanding.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  29. #29
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahah true, but he seems a a bit more Aggressor than Infantile

    Hmm, so any other advice regarding that though? ... I as well don't really like to discuss status of relationship and prefer things to flow.. but I *do* need to confirm stuff at some point, but I'm in no rush, it's going well.

    He is an ENTp because he took the test and got that result.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  30. #30
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,700
    Mentioned
    92 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    Hahah true, but he seems a a bit more Aggressor than Infantile

    Hmm, so any other advice regarding that though? ... I as well don't really like to discuss status of relationship and prefer things to flow.. but I *do* need to confirm stuff at some point, but I'm in no rush, it's going well.

    He is an ENTp because he took the test and got that result.
    A lot of other types get that result, especially ESTps.
    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-4w5-9w1

  31. #31
    Expat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    10,853
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler
    A lot of other types get that result, especially ESTps.
    Exactly.

    ScarlettLux, someone's Socionics type is not defined by any test result. In fact, there is no way to be 100% certain about anyone's Socionics type.
    , LIE, ENTj logical subtype, 8w9 sx/sp
    Quote Originally Posted by implied
    gah you're like the shittiest ENTj ever!

  32. #32
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Yes, I know ... I put too much faith in the results.
    But after reading ENTp, most of it DOES seem to fit. And you guys were right about him being I guess, quieter around me cause he likes me, (although that has lessened as we got to know eachother better)
    I've seen him around another ENTp and they get along great, joke around.. comfortable.

    Just never occured to me.. hmm.. I dunno. It would be a dream if he were ESTp.

    Only thing is, this other ENTp is (although extremely wicked cool and not seeming at all like it) .. at heart, a nerd I've read here that no matter how they try .. some nerdy parts always show through ..hehe, that's so cute!

    But with this guy.. meh, I don't see any traces of much nerdiness.. he failed math -____- But loves Law.. and debating. Which I guess IS both an ENTp and ESTp thing.


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

  33. #33

    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    6,074
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: V.I. This Guy .. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    He is extremely quiet at first. Kind of the "strong, silent" type is how I best describe him.
    That is what made me not think of ESTp and of ISTp, although I guess a logical subtype could be like this.
    I say that could be ESTP still. ESTP may be the last Extraverted type to be overly-talkative... but they're the first Extraverted type to be overly-active.
    MAYBE I'LL BREAK DOWN!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by vague
    Rocky's posts are as enjoyable as having wisdom teeth removed.

  34. #34
    Hot Message FDG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Freiburg im Breisgau
    TIM
    ENTj
    Posts
    15,631
    Mentioned
    157 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: V.I. This Guy .. <3

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocky
    Quote Originally Posted by Expat
    Quote Originally Posted by ScarlettLux
    He is extremely quiet at first. Kind of the "strong, silent" type is how I best describe him.
    That is what made me not think of ESTp and of ISTp, although I guess a logical subtype could be like this.
    I say that could be ESTP still. ESTP may be the last Extraverted type to be overly-talkative... but they're the first Extraverted type to be overly-active.
    Yes, I very much agree. Though, give me 2 glasses wine, and you'll be invested by a verbal flood AND I'm clearly a nerd at heart. There is no possibility that a non-nerd at heart frequents a socionics forum. Though, I tend to be proud of this essential quality of mine
    Obsequium amicos, veritas odium parit

  35. #35
    from toronto with love ScarlettLux's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Toronto, Ontario
    TIM
    Beta sx 3w4;7w8
    Posts
    3,401
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hmm.. the illusionary relation seems to fit better than the dual or superego


    Dress pretty, play dirty ღ
    Johari
    Nohari

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •