Results 1 to 11 of 11

Thread: If you were to have your own TV series

  1. #1

    Default If you were to have your own TV series

    What would be your shows song intro?
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  2. #2

    Default

    This would be my Starfall intro:



    Only, it'd be in Japanese because my show would definitely be an anime.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  3. #3
    Alioth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Location
    My swamp
    Posts
    533
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default


  4. #4
    playful sushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    ile
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    cool idea starfall
    my opening thing song would be something by frou frou




    and the ending theme would be



    it only comes on at like 5:34 am

    enneagram 946/947

  5. #5
    playful sushi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    ile
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    xxxx

    enneagram 946/947

  6. #6
    Darn Socks Director Abbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southwest USA
    TIM
    LSE
    Posts
    6,699
    Mentioned
    216 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hm. Maybe something that would get people arguing years after the show was over.
    "That was a catchy intro. Who knew you could make sounds like that with a flute?"
    "Actually, that was someone whistling. There never was a musical instrument for the show."
    "It couldn't have just been whistling. I distinctly heard lyrics."
    "You're imagining things."
    "No, right at this part. Listen!"
    "Look, in the credits it says the intro is done by this guy, and I saw on youtube that he plays the flute."

    ESTj
    1w2 sp/so 1-2-6
    Brilliand's Younger Sister
    Squishy's Older Sister

    Johari Nohari

    Quote Originally Posted by Ritella View Post
    Over here, we'll put up with (almost) all of your crap. You just have to use the secret phrase: "I don't value it. It's related to <insert random element here>, which is not in my quadra."
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquagraph View Post
    Abbie is so boring and rigid it's awesome instead of boring and rigid. She seems so practical and down-to-the-ground.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Director Abbie View Post
    Hm. Maybe something that would get people arguing years after the show was over.
    "That was a catchy intro. Who knew you could make sounds like that with a flute?"
    "Actually, that was someone whistling. There never was a musical instrument for the show."
    "It couldn't have just been whistling. I distinctly heard lyrics."
    "You're imagining things."
    "No, right at this part. Listen!"
    "Look, in the credits it says the intro is done by this guy, and I saw on youtube that he plays the flute."
    Like this?

    *edit*

    Last edited by Starfall; 10-05-2016 at 06:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  8. #8
    Miss Chief Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 378
    Posts
    5,950
    Mentioned
    442 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    My TV series would be about dancing so, of course, Elvis has to introduce it with something fancy and energetic.


  9. #9
    In Transition Raver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Posts
    3,449
    Mentioned
    72 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    It would probably be this song for me:

    "Nothing happens until the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change."

    Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

  10. #10
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    inner.net
    TIM
    Erato~459~sx/sp
    Posts
    9,205
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Tagged
    38 Thread(s)

    Default

    I couldn't decide. Depends on how I look at it.






    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     





  11. #11
    thehotelambush's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    TIM
    LII
    Posts
    6,189
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    This would be my Starfall intro:



    Only, it'd be in Japanese because my show would definitely be an anime.
    Let the starfall
    When it crumbles
    We will stand tall
    Face it all together

    Articles - Questionnaire - Typology Network - Blog

    هُوَ الْأَوَّلُ وَالْآخِرُ وَالظَّاهِرُ وَالْبَاطِنُ ۖ وَهُوَ بِكُلِّ شَيْءٍ عَلِيمٌ

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •