enneagram 946/947

not that spooky when she trendin'

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I got the same impression of spooky. Rain falls into that uncanny valley realm where you can't tell what it is that you are seeing.
    She gives me the creeps.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I got the same impression of spooky. Rain falls into that uncanny valley realm where you can't tell what it is that you are seeing.
    She gives me the creeps.
    Sushi was saying it was spooky that she had just watched a video about this model too. Not that she is creepy for not fitting a gender appropriately.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    She gives me the creeps.
    I'm sure you know that the uncanny valley refers to renderings of humans (like robots and 3d-animated characters) that look just slightly less real than human and therefore trigger negative reactions that likely have to do with them resembling cadavers. It's thought to be a deepseated biologically rooted instinct. Whereas whatever you're feeling about this model is not related to the uncanny valley whatsoever and is likely culturally conditioned into you.
    Last edited by golden; 09-30-2016 at 06:13 PM.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting person.

1:33 - 1:52 '''i did not cast her because ....., but because i liked the way she talks....she can talk to anyone,relate to anyone.'' - Maybe Fi creative, maybe just E

1:54 ''Because I am not conventional, many people will not take a risk for a stranger but they will take a risk for a friend'' - Again Fi cre?

wild guesses : SEE, Te base

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Yes, classic extrotim. I like her.

Could be Ne base... ENFp is my tentative guess. Wayy to quirky to be SEE.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hmm. Yeah I can see SEE.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    i thought SEE at first, but now i'm leaning more towards IEE.

she's an easy communicator, dynamic, doesn't show any sign of social or physical discomfort (compare that to some of the models she interacted with), so... not an introvert, definitely. i also get the same feeling from her that i do most of the people i know whom i've typed as IEE. i think her values correlate more to Delta than Gamma. big focus on individualism. she also has kind of this lighthearted goofiness about her that i've only experienced with IEE. SEE would be more... sensational glamour, i think.

i adore her look... i'm a lover of short hair. i think her lifestyle is fascinating, too. i hope she gets more recognition!
    Yes, I got the same impression. Lots of lofty ideas thrown in, there is an intuitive philosophy. Also, the way she talks, omg. So fast. My IEE friend sounds the same, he seems to "overboil". They also look alike, he's just more smiley (I suspect a Fi-subtype, Dove is more Ne). My ENFp professor also looks like her somehow.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    yes, their intellectual sprightliness is how i distinguish them from SEE. SEE is like a panache social butterfly; i think IEE can make that impression in the beginning (i thought so with Rain) but once you get to know them better you'll find they're just big ol' goofballs—"child at heart" types. also, i think that SEE is in touch with their body and physical presence, whereas IEE is unconcerned of it—my IEE mom can be totally absent-minded about how she appears; she's left the house with mismatching shoes and inside-out clothes before. they can be quite innovative and eccentric with their personal image, too, which i think suits Rain's "gender capitalism." healthy IEEs seem to have this uncomplicated, childlike wholesomeness about them; think Robin Williams, or Willy Wonka as a fictional example. Michael Scott (of The Office) is another.

some of the IEEs i've known use me as a sounding board for their speculations, which i don't mind, but sometimes it's like a monologue on their part and they don't even realize it. i feel like i'm the sole audience member of a TED talk. it's a continuous, unfiltered stream of creative ideas.

they are also very trusting and positively inclined towards new acquaintances (sometimes to their own detriment), which Rain demonstrates when she's talking to models she doesn't even know as if they were already friends.
    Yes, perfect reasoning