Thread: Chae's V.I

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Chae's V.I

@Schildmaid requested typing material as I do not seem to be an ILI, but an IEI. So here's my V.I thread. Give me a questionnaire and I will do that, too.
    I just compiled some images from my selfie days back in 2014, 2015. Some other eccentric artsy stuff is among that. My SEI brother (born in 2004) makes a short appearance as well.

[removed the link, ask via pm]

Please give me feedback on my instinct stacking while you're at it, I'm curious. Thank you

EDIT: We also incorporated my typing questionnaires in here.
    Last edited by Chae; 10-25-2016 at 12:10 PM.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The 80Q questionnaire is decent, tho no doubt Sol will come to say do a video (he has a point).

There is no VI in Enneagram though I may guess you as sp/sx. (having just checked what you self type as, sx/sp not too bad.)

Also, pre-existing bias in typing pretty women as IEI. And definitely rarely as NT. Especially Gamma NT. Just saying.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Based on those pics alone I would not be able to say you are not ILI, or IEI for that matter.

It does seem like you are valuing, though.

And I've said before in a blog entry of yours that I can tell your is strong, so yeah, it is either ILI or IEI.
    The pictures only reinforce my impression of that.

You self-type as Ne subtype, but I'd say you are rather Ni subtype.
    (In the Inert/Contact system.) And this I have thought also before you posted those pics.
    (Random fact, I also used to wonder whether I was Ne subtype in the DCNH system, because I related to being "Creative", but Ni subtype is a much better fit.)

Agree with @totalize that SO blindspot seems about right.
    Though Sx/Sp is more likely IMO, I don't think I've noticed you acting in a contraflow manner in the forum (so far).
    And the photoshoot pics do give me an impression of Sx/Sp.

Btw, I actually find we do look a bit similar, haha.
    That's weird... Haha.
    The main difference is that your eyes are much bigger than mine.
    Yours remind me of Amanda Seyfried's eyes.
    (Having said that, I don't think Amanda is lead, but likely Gamma SF.)

To determine whether you are IEI or ILI, I'd find it better for you to fill out an IE questionnaire.
    IME, those usually get the job done.

P.S: Do you really doubt your self-typing?
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type 4, LII would be my guess. Much closer to ILI than IEI.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Based on those pics alone I would not be able to say you are not ILI, or IEI for that matter.

It does seem like you are valuing, though.

And I've said before in a blog entry of yours that I can tell your is strong, so yeah, it is either ILI or IEI.
    The pictures only reinforce my impression of that.

You self-type as Ne subtype, but I'd say you are rather Ni subtype.
    (In the Inert/Contact system.) And this I have thought also before you posted those pics.
    (Random fact, I also used to wonder whether I was Ne subtype in the DCNH system, because I related to being "Creative", but Ni subtype is a much better fit.)

Agree with @totalize that SO blindspot seems about right.
    Though Sx/Sp is more likely IMO, I don't think I've noticed you acting in a contraflow manner in the forum (so far).
    And the photoshoot pics do give me an impression of Sx/Sp.

Btw, I actually find we do look a bit similar, haha.
    That's weird... Haha.
    The main difference is that your eyes are much bigger than mine.
    Yours remind me of Amanda Seyfried's eyes.
    (Having said that, I don't think Amanda is lead, but likely Gamma SF.)

To determine whether you are IEI or ILI, I'd find it better for you to fill out an IE questionnaire.
    IME, those usually get the job done.

P.S: Do you really doubt your self-typing?
    Harmonizing subtype, hmm. I related to the description of C more:

• Strengthening function forms affective-labile behavior. This is secondary creativity, connected to intellectual fantasy, nonstandard ideas, directed not towards output based on dead-end situations, but to the solutions of future problems.

The Ni description was semi-relatable.

• Strengthening function forms shut-off, self-submerged, up to autistic behavior. This is secondary harmonization in terms of a spiritual-mental plan.

Maybe the questionnaire brings clarification. I'm sure about synflow, I refuse to play cards against humanity.

Well. I don't doubt it, I get on too well with ExFp types. Beta aristocracy and hierarchy is not my style, either. And basically every Socionics test I've ever taken says that I'm either SiTe or NiTe, no trace of Fe. The presence of more than 2 ESE types makes me want to open a monastery in Nepal.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr inappropriate View Post
    Type 4, LII would be my guess. Much closer to ILI than IEI.
    Heart center doesn't work for me, 4 is my wing. I focus more on competency than being different, even if that doesn't mirror in the way I dress.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Harmonizing subtype, hmm. I related to the description of C more:

• Strengthening function forms affective-labile behavior. This is secondary creativity, connected to intellectual fantasy, nonstandard ideas, directed not towards output based on dead-end situations, but to the solutions of future problems.

The Ni description was semi-relatable.

• Strengthening function forms shut-off, self-submerged, up to autistic behavior. This is secondary harmonization in terms of a spiritual-mental plan.

Maybe the questionnaire brings clarification. I'm sure about synflow, I refuse to play cards against humanity.

Well. I don't doubt it, I get on too well with ExFp types. Beta aristocracy and hierarchy is not my style, either. And basically every Socionics test I've ever taken says that I'm either SiTe or NiTe, no trace of Fe. The presence of more than 2 ESE types makes me want to open a monastery in Nepal.
    Oh, cards against humanity... That game is rather meh to me.
    I knew an LII-Ne Sx/Sp guy who didn't mind playing this game, though.
    (Generally, it looks like this game might be the most suited towards Ne ego types...?)

Haha about the monastery.

Personally, I don't find the DNCH system helpful when it comes to individual people.
    As in, it is rather focused on differentiating group role behaviour.

I also don't think it makes sense to type yourself as a subtype that is not even part of your valued functions.
    Ne subtype of ILI is not too bad, but could you imagine an IEI being "Te subtype"? That makes no sense.

That's why I'd prefer it if people were like "I relate to Creative subtype" without putting the Ne label behind it.
    Because functionally, it does not make sense for an Ni lead to be Ne subtype.

Technically, the Ni subtype of ILI also has boosted Ne, so I guess that is where identification comes from.
    In your particular case, it is likely related to you having stronger E4 tendencies.
    And Type 4s almost always see themselves as being "creative" in one way or another.

All in all, I don't believe people can be the subtype of any IE, but rather only of the first or second function, and this determines which other functions will be "boosted".

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

ILI hasn't been an intuitive typing of you for me - I've had similar thoughts about Fe>Te - but I've been keeping an open mind towards what kind of thoughts I have as you post more because I don't want to fall into the trap of retyping any xLI who uses emoticons or whatever. The pictures don't really clear things up for me except for giving me the impression that Ni dominant isn't an off-base starting point. You have really pretty eyes!

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Everyone's analysis above seems to display their own talents for typing. Since my VI typings are done by association with types I already have an opinion about, it will probably be the least analytical.

My impressions:
    Pic 1: thinking type, e5
    Pic 2: IEI e4
    Pic 3: IEI-Fe
    Pic 4: IEI
    Pic 5: e5 - I have actually seen this expression on the face of an IEI whom I dated, but she is, like, the most unusual IEI ever. She is extremely analytical, and at the same time has the ability to take on the exact expressions of the people she is talking to. She was married to an ILE, works for an ILI, dates an LIE, and hires ILI's and ESI's.
    Pic 6: this is tough. I've seen this expression on an IEI whom I thought was an ESI. Also reminds me a lot of my SLI e5 Sp/So ex for some reason. Might be the impression of clarity, calm, and thoughtfulness, which adds up to beauty in my book. Also, you and she have the same shaped lips. Strangely enough, this is the only pic where you and she look even remotely alike.
    Pic 7: also very difficult. It is a transposition of ILI and IEI.
    Pic 8: impression of LSI (looks like PoleNinja)
    Pic 9: impression of LSI
    Pic 10: a thinker impersonating a feeler.
    Pic 11: SEE
    Pic 12: Gamma SF, possibly ESI-Fi
    Pic 13: Gamma SF

So, as you can see, my impressions (from association with other people) are all over the map, which is a problem when trying to type people this way. They do tend to cluster around a few types, but that is all. I think you'd have better luck with a questionnaire and perhaps a video.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-27-2016 at 01:11 PM.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    I've had similar thoughts about Fe>Te - but I've been keeping an open mind towards what kind of thoughts I have as you post more because I don't want to fall into the trap of retyping any xLI who uses emoticons or whatever. The pictures don't really clear things up for me except for giving me the impression that Ni dominant isn't an off-base starting point. You have really pretty eyes!
    ^ I actually thought the exact same thing.

The emoticons threw me a bit off at times too, but it could just be a matter of her having "boosted" Fi -> "boosted" Fe as the Ni subtype, add to that being SX first...
    Equals more emoticons?

*********** 21-04-19:

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    ^ I actually thought the exact same thing.

The emoticons threw me a bit off at times too, but it could just be a matter of her having "boosted" Fi -> "boosted" Fe as the Ni subtype, add to that being SX first...
    Equals more emoticons?
    Well, it's not just emoticons exactly, that was a simplistic way of putting it. Um.. something in the way she structures her thoughts is evocative of Ti/Fe to me but since I can't articulate it or put my finger on it exactly I think it's possible that I'm operating from a narrow idea of "this is what Te creative looks like" and that's the trap I don't want to fall into. Emoticons are part of that preconceived mental schema though, sure.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is awkward but I think I saw you before somewhere in real life.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Dont believe in VI (by photo) for sociotype, but you don't look soc last. Not sure though.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1553 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by BulletsAndDoves View Post
    Why would that be awkward, @BulletsAndDoves? Curious minds want to know.

Also, @lungs & @SisOfNight, I didn't realize that the use of emoticons indicated anything other than an attempt to make up for the lack of visual clues in text discussions. I'll have to remember that in my ongoing attempts to imitate life on this planet.

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aubrey Plaza vibes

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Why would that be awkward, @BulletsAndDoves? Curious minds want to know.

Also, @lungs & @SisOfNight, I didn't realize that the use of emoticons indicated anything other than an attempt to make up for the lack of visual clues in text discussions. I'll have to remember that in my ongoing attempts to imitate life on this planet.
    I was pretty explicit in saying that I don't consider them to be a good typing cue. But, like, whatever you want me to have said, I guess.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    Aubrey Plaza vibes
    That is all I saw too.

Hi Chae, your dance thread was cool, very creative.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you don't look IEI to me . i'd say gamma introvert or EII (sx/sp). you actually remind me a bit of an EII friend of mine in these photos. (but maybe that's just influenced by your enneagram type)

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

My use of emoticons serves the purpose of making my posts appealing/aesthetically pleasing to read. They are an incentive. I often write more than one paragraph and having several plain text blocks seems boring and hard to digest for me so an eye-catching element is needed. I enjoy reading text with emoticons as well, this is why like them myself, visually. I found out that it keeps me on my toes when someone writes like that, so I copied it hoping that it draws attention to my thoughts, too. Putting a or smiley conveys more of what I'm actually feeling inside (so deceptive, I'm evil) but it's a clue, at least. I'm the type of person to type "lmaoooo" with a straight face. That's the (dis-)advantage of internet communication.

Aubrey, according to the thread on here, types as Alpha NT. I don't really fit into a merry quadra but I play around with a lot, so that's that.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

When exactly?

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Aubrey, according to the thread on here, types as Alpha NT. I don't really fit into a merry quadra but I play around with a lot, so that's that.
    Idk, she looks gamma intro.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My use of emoticons serves the purpose of making my posts appealing/aesthetically pleasing to read. They are an incentive. I often write more than one paragraph and having several plain text blocks seems boring and hard to digest for me so an eye-catching element is needed. I enjoy reading text with emoticons as well, this is why like them myself, visually. I found out that it keeps me on my toes when someone writes like that, so I copied it hoping that it draws attention to my thoughts, too. Putting a or smiley conveys more of what I'm actually feeling inside (so deceptive, I'm evil) but it's a clue, at least. I'm the type of person to type "lmaoooo" with a straight face. That's the (dis-)advantage of internet communication.

I wouldn't worry about using emotions, I use them all the time and still get accused of being a logical type lol.

You've always seemed ILI to me and I can't see a reason to think otherwise

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I decided that Chae is ENxp. Her manner looks very extraverted in pictures. I should have remembered her dislike of Germany before thinking of IEI. Since she likes the arts, it's probably ENFp.

I'll wait for hag to give you the form but here is a decent test:

http://www.sociotype.com

There is also a good associative picture test somewhere but you have to make an account there.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ok, finally - the questionnaire:

What is beauty? What is love? - Beauty is visual gratification.
    Love is altruism, it opposes lust/desire which is egoism.

What are your most important values?- Independence, I want to be able to say "I did it myself". Perseverance, quitting makes me feel worthless and weak. Prudence and accuracy, I don't want to leap without thinking.

Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place? - Yes, I have adopted eclecticist spiritual beliefs from eastern religions and philosophies. The Top 2 are Taoism and (Zen) Buddhism. Other than that, I am my own guru.

As to why I hold these beliefs, I remember an analogy from one of Erich Fromm's books: Beautiful flowers grow beside the street. A Western person comes along: They analyze the flowers, describe them, then pick them. Then, an Eastern person comes along. They just look at the flower. And then move on. Just accepting, this is the point of Zen and Tao. To me, acceptance is the highest state of consciousness and I practice it. It's difficult sometimes.

Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you? - Combat and gender correlate. War, military, power structures - it's a masculine system based on an oedipal society. Look at missiles, they're phallic. Since males never participated in procreation, they seized everything else available. So power was invented for self-preservation purposes on the base of fear. Equally, weapons are penis-imitating instruments used and created by fear. And that sounds like a bad party joke.

What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why? - I can have long conversations about almost everything. `Trivial´ and `sophisticated´ topics alike. I can define my interests by saying what I am not interested in: Everything that has to do with numbers. Economics are semi-relevant to me, but everything else, please no. Numbers bore me.

Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body? - Talking about biology is very rewarding. I sometimes keep up with health and medicine developments, and conversations about that are nice. I am focused on my body because I'm a dancer and work out here and there. On the other hand, I often lose bodily awareness when I'm very immersed in something which happens all the time.

What do you think of daily chores? - Not very stimulating, but necessary. I can get it done with ease actually, but I am bored doing it and long for alternative activities. I tend to dream a lot when performing chores, I'm never entirely present in general.

Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome. - Can't say much about books unless they are scientific ones. I enjoyed reading Adorno and Horkheimer in my first few semesters, and everything psychoanalysis. I recently watched Batman Begins (liked), and Deadpool (disliked because of torture scenes that I did not see coming). Action/Sci-Fi movies are usually my default means of entertainment. Everything recent that has Thor or Captain Kirk in it is my all-time favorite. Narcissistic brute beats up aliens and gets humbled? That's my recipe. The topic of alternative realities fascinates me, Tron Legacy would be my favorite in that regard. I really like the design: x, y, z.

What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why? - Titanic made me cry, there was enough space left on that door ok. The reason why I cried, hm. Young love must be protected. What has made me smile... it's more of a "who" question <3

Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging? - In my bed. Or on the internet.

What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself? - Weaknesses... That list is really long. But it can be summarized like that, I often think that my opinion is superior.
    What I dislike about myself: I self-sabotage. A result of the mentioned weakness.

What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself? - Strengths: A list that is even longer. Again, a summary: I seem to have great cognitive abilities and ambition, extensive knowledge, linguistic skills. I like my depth.

In what areas of your life would you like help? - When I'm around people who are good at socializing, I feel helped. Yeah, the social and romantic realm is where I need guidance, I'm a deliberate hermit sometimes and then complain that I'm lonely.

Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it. - No, doesn't happen.

What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with? - What I dislike about others says a lot about my traits, for instance, I can't stand incompetent people - I myself strive to be productive and skilled.

I get along with people pleasers, active people, loud and talkative ones, cuddly ones. They're straightforward and easy to approach. They can be chaotic and hyperactive, touchy-feely, a little invasive here, a little charming there. I sync well with volatile personalities. Rigidity... no. I want to be entertained.

How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner? - It's very important to me, everything surrounding romance/sex in the context of relationships occupies my mind all the time. As for qualities, I value someone supportive, they prioritize me. For instance, I want to be looked at attentively. I want respect for what I do. What else... Physical presence is important, I want to be close to them in every sense of the word. My top feature would be energetic. Energetic is a must.

If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why? - I don't want to raise one so I haven't thought about concerns too much. I would probably adapt my concerns to the child's inclinations. Everything I'd want my child to be is a personal projection so I'll be careful. I'd rather see what's already there and work with that.

A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction? - Depends on the severity of the clash. But on average... Well: Outwardly, I'll react by starting to argue without restraint. Inwardly, there is a big "NO" reminding me to keep going. I will argue them into submission or avoidance of the topic when I feel strongly about it. It takes intricate arguments to make me change my mind but I am somewhat willing to consider their perspective, sure. Things are never as they seem so I look for the person's motivation also. Asking "why" is crucial here. Yet still, I can be stubborn.

Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one. - My relationship to society is troubled. I sometimes struggle to understand humans (as mentioned above, the eastern mindset helps me to accept and not question). People as a whole are difficult, I prefer them as individuals, they are really nice as single entities. Liking society as many individuals would be my approach. A prevalent social problem: loving things and using humans instead of loving humans and using things.

How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?- It's not a matter of choosing. I am either in their proximity or not. When I like a person as they are, I am next to them, it's a gut thing. My behavior around them is not consistent, so it's hard to tell.

How do you behave around strangers? - I don't initiate contact unless someone needs advice. My snarky humor comes out sometimes, I think it's a defense mechanism. Generally, I am observant and keep my distance. When being around strangers has a purpose, I will look for individuals that strike a chord in me and interact by using questions, pointing things out, outlining tasks et cetera, all very formal.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I had the same thought but then I realized she just reminded me of one of my favorite slayers. Another actress too but it hasn't come to me yet.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I had the same thought but then I realized she just reminded me of one of my favorite slayers. Another actress too but it hasn't come to me yet.

I know someone who looks more like her, a girl who ran a blog I used to follow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKUPoPlg...mulshine&hl=sv

Exactly the same nose and mouth.

Attachment 8546
    Last edited by maniac; 09-27-2016 at 08:45 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I know someone who looks more like her, a girl who ran a blog I used to follow:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BKUPoPlg...mulshine&hl=sv

Exactly the same nose and mouth.
    I can see it. Your girl seems so much softer and innocent than Eliza D. She is very pretty. I can imagine her wearing a crown of daisies.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    you don't look IEI to me . i'd say gamma introvert or EII (sx/sp). you actually remind me a bit of an EII friend of mine in these photos. (but maybe that's just influenced by your enneagram type)
    I agree - Fi/Te and probably intuitive. Sx/sp. Don't see a problem with your ILI self-typing.

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OK, Chae's questionnaire sounds very LII to me. I get a lot of Alpha "vibes", which isn't very descriptive, but I notice the Eastern philosophy/religion fascination tends to be strong in Alphas. Her strengths/priorities are thinking, she doesn't like work but is disciplined about it, she likes volatile people (usually ESTp or ENFj), and in romance there's definitely an Aggressor approach ("As for qualities, I value someone supportive, they prioritize me. For instance, I want to be looked at attentively. I want respect for what I do.") and not Victim like the ILI you guys keep wanting to give her for whatever incomprehensible reason.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Schildmaid View Post
    OK, Chae's questionnaire sounds very LII to me. I get a lot of Alpha "vibes", which isn't very descriptive, but I notice the Eastern philosophy/religion fascination tends to be strong in Alphas. Her strengths/priorities are thinking, she doesn't like work but is disciplined about it, she likes volatile people (usually ESTp or ENFj), and in romance there's definitely an Aggressor approach ("As for qualities, I value someone supportive, they prioritize me. For instance, I want to be looked at attentively. I want respect for what I do.") and not Victim like the ILI you guys keep wanting to give her for whatever incomprehensible reason.
    As mentioned in the nation-type thread, East Asia is Gamma territory. Hm, do you associate victim-ness with having no self-worth? (Blunt question but let's get to the core of this.)

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Call me a scrub but I see ILI in your questionnaire as well. Democratic (quadra) and intuitive imo.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You are beautiful but I have a very hard time matching your profile to any ili

I see Feeler type but there are always small variations and exceptions

Will read your posts to see how you use your Ni.

Questions do you keep a calendar at home at all times? What long ranging future plans or dreams do you have
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Will read your posts to see how you use your Ni.

Questions do you keep a calendar at home at all times? What long ranging future plans or dreams do you have
    Check out my blog, it features longer pieces. That could be handy for analysis.

The people at my university create my calendar aka schedule, I just have to print it out and pin it to the fridge every week, minimum effort. For other activities, I use my laptop to create a note or an actual calendar entry. Depending on how I adjust the alert function, it pops up on the due day or earlier. For urgent/suddenly announced appointments or events (that happens often, my life is chaotic), I use my chalk board for instant visibility.

I don't have any long-raging dreams, just longings that I know I cannot realize unless something miraculous happens. For instance, my longing was to become a professional dancer, but I passed the point of starting to train properly and getting the contacts, I missed that train. My body would factually be a wreck at age 35 and my career would not be long enough in total. I always said to my capitalistic self, this job does not seem economically rewarding anyway even if Beyoncé hires me. It doesn't matter if I'm passionate about it: no cash, no utility.

Everything else: plans. A lot of them, including Plan Bs and Cs because I want to be flexible and I don't know how I progress, I'm always surprising myself when it comes to planning. My carthorse is currently art direction, it seems to fit my low-energy but vision-affine persona. The entertainment industry (with all its cruelties) attracts me, and I like performers, so that'll be my future arena. I will pick a fitting master in 2018, after getting my BA in Communication & Cultural Management. I have a specific journey that I want to sneak in there but I still wait for an opportunity and my own motivation to schedule it through. Plan B is curating or directing, C writing. Settling down is out of the question, I have no interest in founding a family, can't imagine myself cooking et cetera. Constant travel would be my planned lifestyle, avoiding routine.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Check out my blog, it features longer pieces. That could be handy for analysis.

The people at my university create my calendar aka schedule, I just have to print it out and pin it to the fridge every week, minimum effort. For other activities, I use my laptop to create a note or an actual calendar entry. Depending on how I adjust the alert function, it pops up on the due day or earlier. For urgent/suddenly announced appointments or events (that happens often, my life is chaotic), I use my chalk board for instant visibility.

I don't have any long-raging dreams, just longings that I know I cannot realize unless something miraculous happens. For instance, my longing was to become a professional dancer, but I passed the point of starting to train properly and getting the contacts, I missed that train. My body would factually be a wreck at age 35 and my career would not be long enough in total. I always said to my capitalistic self, this job does not seem economically rewarding anyway even if Beyoncé hires me. It doesn't matter if I'm passionate about it: no cash, no utility.

Everything else: plans. A lot of them, including Plan Bs and Cs because I want to be flexible and I don't know how I progress, I'm always surprising myself when it comes to planning. My carthorse is currently art direction, it seems to fit my low-energy but vision-affine persona. The entertainment industry (with all its cruelties) attracts me, and I like performers, so that'll be my future arena. I will pick a fitting master in 2018, after getting my BA in Communication & Cultural Management. I have a specific journey that I want to sneak in there but I still wait for an opportunity and my own motivation to schedule it through. Plan B is curating or directing, C writing. Settling down is out of the question, I have no interest in founding a family, can't imagine myself cooking et cetera. Constant travel would be my planned lifestyle, avoiding routine.
    In what way or ways do you see yourself being unrealistic?
    Would you say you are a constant realist?
    Is it easy for you to trust others?
    Do peoples ride behavior affect you? How would you handle a situation like one at work?
    Can you see yourself being direct and pushy with regard to other LSE being on time?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

In what way or ways do you see yourself being unrealistic?
    Would you say you are a constant realist?
    Is it easy for you to trust others?
    Do peoples ride behavior affect you? How would you handle a situation like one at work?
    Can you see yourself being direct and pushy with regard to other LSE being on time?
    Being realistic always has something to do with adequacy. I am unrealistic aka inadequate when it comes to my world view, I am supremely biased and get caught up in it. So I am realistic about being unrealistic.
    Constant... no. I am not always consistent in my realism, although it matters to me. On the other hand... I can easily spot constant realists, I like them.

Yes and no, I second-guess naturally. But then again, relying on someone shows that there is a bond and bonds are important to me. As a rule, I trust a person when my gut and knowledge tell me I should.

Was that a typo, you meant "rude"? In that case... it can concern me, although it depends on why they are being rude, which I usually figure out. I myself can be rude, in a sense of disrespecting another person's assessment. I can use personal affronts so of course, when being target of this affront myself, it bothers me. What isn't part of a person cannot affect them. I handle such a situation at work by looking at the consequences of my reply. I am cautious because work relations should be on good terms. In severe cases, I create distance between me and the rude person.
    Direct - yes, pushy - only a bit. Everything always unfolds as it should so I don't even have to steer somebody in this or that direction. Via being direct, they can and will figure it out themselves. If the LSE is tardy and that has repercussions, I'll scold them for sure though. Especially because I know that if they do it once, there's a high chance it'll happen again, with a different excuse but essentially the same faulty timing.
    Last edited by Chae; 10-01-2016 at 10:40 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Being realistic always has something to do with adequacy. I am unrealistic aka inadequate when it comes to my world view, I am supremely biased and get caught up in it. So I am realistic about being unrealistic.
    Constant... no. I am not always consistent in my realism, although it matters to me. On the other hand... I can easily spot constant realists, I like them.

Yes and no, I second-guess naturally. But then again, relying on someone shows that there is a bond and bonds are important to me. As a rule, I trust a person when my gut and knowledge tell me I should.

Was that a typo, you meant "rude"? In that case... it can concern me, although it depends on why they are being rude, which I usually figure out. I myself can be rude, in a sense of disrespecting another person's assessment. I can use personal affronts so of course, when being target of this affront myself, it bothers me. What isn't part of a person cannot affect them. I handle such a situation at work by looking at the consequences of my reply. I am cautious because work relations should be on good terms. In severe cases, I create distance between me and the rude person.
    Direct - yes, pushy - only a bit. Everything always unfolds as it should so I don't even have to steer somebody in this or that direction. Via being direct, they can and will figure it out themselves. If the LSE is tardy and that has repercussions, I'll scold them for sure though. Especially because I know that if they do it once, there's a high chance it'll happen again, with a different excuse but essentially the same faulty timing.
    What do you intend to achieve by scolding for ones lack of good time management?
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

not IEI. ILE and ILI - most impressions. photos are not good material

Quote Originally Posted by totalize View Post
    The 80Q questionnaire is decent, tho no doubt Sol will come to say do a video (he has a point).
    others may do this not worse

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What do you intend to achieve by scolding for ones lack of good time management?
    I already implied this, they simply shouldn't be doing it again, time is too valuable. It's about causality: For the next occasion, they would want to make sure not to get reprimanded. That's the incentive for improving their timing which benefits all parties involved on a practical level.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I already implied this, they simply shouldn't be doing it again, time is too valuable. It's about causality: For the next occasion, they would want to make sure not to get reprimanded. That's the incentive for improving their timing which benefits all parties involved on a practical level.
    I would say that Ni has way more value to you.
    -

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Based on the pictures and the questionnaire you answered, I still cannot entirely rule out IEI.
    But yes, Ni lead is the most likely.

I sent you the questionnaire I was talking about via PM.

*********** 21-04-19:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast