Thread: What Type Am I? (just for fun)

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Default What Type Am I? (just for fun)

I am not questioning my type, but I am curious to know what you guys type me as, because by now I have been typed as so many different types on this forum.

So yeah, this poll serves as some weird kind of self amusement.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I trust your typing sufficiently to agree with IEI.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

My loose impression has been ethical introvert, not ESI, merry more likely than serious, with LII a possible wildcard. I don't object to IEI even though I can see where people might take your calmness as judiciousness or whatever. But I don't have a clear enough opinion to vote.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lungs View Post
    My loose impression has been ethical introvert, not ESI, merry more likely than serious, with LII a possible wildcard. I don't object to IEI even though I can see where people might take your calmness as judiciousness or whatever. But I don't have a clear enough opinion to vote.
    Oh that is interesting. I seem overly calm?

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Oh that is interesting. I seem overly calm?
    Overly? Like for an IEI? I don't think so. You seem harmonious, pleasant, conflict averse, and I think the general impression of IEIs is feistier. Don't see why that HAS to be the case at all. (See epheme, animal)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

fun will not be complete without your video-interview
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    I am not questioning my type, but I am curious to know what you guys type me as, because by now I have been typed as so many different types on this forum.

So yeah, this poll serves as some weird kind of self amusement.
    This statement itself says everything, it's typical for Te polr to do something for fun while rejecting practicality (doing things for the sake of amusement annoys me but you're over the top intuitive like me, that's why I'm 100% sure you're IEI as heeeell). Although on another level, I suspect that you simply want to... analyze our reactions mmhh

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    This statement itself says everything, it's typical for Te polr to do something for fun while rejecting practicality (doing things for the sake of amusement annoys me but you're over the top intuitive like me, that's why I'm 100% sure you're IEI as heeeell). Although on another level, I suspect that you simply want to... analyze our reactions mmhh
    Can you explain how she is intuitive?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Can you explain how she is intuitive?
    That's a good question because intuitive things can hardly be explained...

Just kidding. I have 5 parameters for intuition, she meets all of them: head-in-the-clouds > down-to-earth, sees the big picture > sees details (I've seen her being quite detailed here and there but she's rather abstract in general), deals with ideas > surroundings, cerebral > physical focus, theoretical > practical.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

it may be unhelpful to say it, but I have no reason to doubt your self-typing.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    fun will not be complete without your video-interview
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    Sometimes I come onto these threads just to see how Sol will say the same thing lol.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    Sometimes I come onto these threads just to see how Sol will say the same thing lol.
    I'll think about creating fan-club.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

How many calendars do you keep at home and what's your favorite game
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 10-01-2016 at 10:56 PM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'll think about creating fan-club.
    You'd be the only one in it though

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

You'd be the only one in it though
    you already follow my posts

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you already follow my posts
    That's not quite what I said. And I understand that English isn't your first language and all but one generally has to be a fanatic to join a fan club...

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

That's not quite what I said.
    you just need to be honest with yourself

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you just need to be honest with yourself
    Lol...

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

please answer maritsa's question were all dying to hear it

Melodies from Mars~
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't doubt your self-typing typing btw, which is about as helpful as my last comment.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII, IEE, ILE, LII, some chance of SxI. The tone of your posts is calm, the content is overly theoretical. Sometimes it seems like you want people to believe your theories based on you saying this is what you think + your friendly agreeable disposition, with little experience and evidence to support your words, which is seen in some other Ti/Fi + SiNe posts on here.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    EII, IEE, ILE, LII, some chance of SxI. The tone of your posts is calm, the content is overly theoretical. Sometimes it seems like you want people to believe your theories based on you saying this is what you think + your friendly agreeable disposition, with little experience and evidence to support your words, which is seen in some other Ti/Fi + SiNe posts on here.
    Spot on, but you described the lack of which can only point to IEI since she's so theoretical, SEI would be hands-on. Ni-Ti theories all the way aka imagining a lot of systematizations. She also seems hug- and squeezable like a seeking type, and this is first-hand information from another Ni-lead hehe.

A SLE-Se Sx/Sp dual getting along with her seems legit.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Spot on, but you described the lack of which can only point to IEI since she's so theoretical, SEI would be hands-on. Ni-Ti theories all the way aka imagining a lot of systematizations. She also seems hug- and squeezable like a seeking type, and this is first-hand information from another Ni-lead hehe.

What would "hands-on" look like in a person discussing socionics? I think it would look like sis. She's not diving into the meaning of the elements or coming up with new theories, but she applies existing knowledge to daily life eg, 'here are relationship rankings based on how the elements are known to interact,' and her method is based on tying socionics concepts to behaviors in an easily observable and traceable way using existing common knowledge.

it's ok, everything will be fine totalize's Avatar
    TIM
    NAPOLEON
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I would join a Sol fan club. Best standup routine east of the Vistula.
    CETERUM AUTEM CENSEO WASHINGTON D.C. ESSE DELENDAM

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

What would "hands-on" look like in a person discussing socionics? I think it would look like sis. She's not diving into the meaning of the elements or coming up with new theories, but she applies existing knowledge to daily life eg, 'here are relationship rankings based on how the elements are known to interact,' and her method is based on tying socionics concepts to behaviors in an easily observable and traceable way using existing common knowledge.
    Not coming up with new theories would be the exact qualifier for Beta over Alpha though, even if her Ne is strong it's still unvalued. Ni is also not about meaning. It's a function of temporal axes.
    As well as observable/traceable ways of common knowledge, which lacks the subjective focus of Si and indicates Se instead. SEI delves into their tangible perception. IEI is devoid of that.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Not coming up with new theories would be the exact qualifier for Beta over Alpha though, even if her Ne is strong it's still unvalued. Ni is also not about meaning. It's a function of temporal axes.
    As well as observable/traceable ways of common knowledge, which lacks the subjective focus of Si and indicates Se instead. SEI delves into their tangible perception. IEI is devoid of that.
    Cool, but I wasn't typing her or making any of the inferences you imply I was (eg ni=meaning). I was just questioning the premise that she is theoretical > hands on. I don't have a type in my mind for her.

Practical application of common knowledge is something I would associate with Te before any other function, honestly. But I don't know how this fits in along with other things about her (like how Fe creative seems a good fit).

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Cool, but I wasn't typing her or making any of the inferences you imply I was (eg ni=meaning). I was just questioning the premise that she is theoretical > hands on. I don't have a type in my mind for her.

Practical application of common knowledge is something I would associate with Te before any other function, honestly. But I don't know how this fits in along with other things about her (like how Fe creative seems a good fit).
    Ahh, got it. And yes, I was wrong about Te then :') Did she post a typing thread somewhere? My enneagram five hunger for understanding is kicking in, I need analysis material. Maybe we can go through it together for reassessment.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post

To bring true religion socionics on Earth.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The absence of wouldn't necessarily point to Te Polr IEI or SEi typing. This could indicate the PoLR, sure, but it can also be ignoring function (why it's being omitted and ignored) or suggestive one (which is listed as 1 dimensional function at Wikisocion, making its expression similar to PoLR). I think this only mean that Sis doesn't have strong Te and sensing functions, but this doesn't rule out other type options as I see it--which to tally up would be: ( Intuition > sensing ; weak or absent Te > Te ego ) => IEI, EII, EIE, IEE, LII, and ILE -- and there's nothing too convincing that IEI overtakes other options (besides going with Sis' own self-typing and saying that she knows herself best).

No comment on the hug- and squeezable as I haven't seen a picture of Sis as of yet

What would "hands-on" look like in a person discussing socionics? I think it would look like sis. She's not diving into the meaning of the elements or coming up with new theories, What would "hands-on" look like in a person discussing socionics? I think it would look like sis. She's not diving into the meaning of the elements or coming up with new theories, but she applies existing knowledge to daily life eg, 'here are relationship rankings based on how the elements are known to interact,' and her method is based on tying socionics concepts to behaviors in an easily observable and traceable way using existing common knowledge.
    Sis is not coming up with radically new theories, but then none of the other Ne posters are on this forum. The Alpha NT memberbase here seems to busy with rearranging the old stuff and using it on their relationships, which is something that Sis has also been doing in blog entries. I don't see how this precludes valued Ne. Ne isn't quite the creativity function that spits out new theories left and right, which is visible on this very forum.

Not coming up with new theories would be the exact qualifier for Beta over Alpha though, even if her Ne is strong it's still unvalued. Ni is also not about meaning. It's a function of temporal axes. As well as observable/traceable ways of common knowledge, which lacks the subjective focus of Si and indicates Se instead. SEI delves into their tangible perception. IEI is devoid of that.
    This forum has got many posters who type themselves as Ne types, with most others agreeing, yet they don't come up with anything new on regular basis, and keep rehashing the same model A and information elements that were created in the past century.
    Imho, coming up with new ideas and theories is a function of creative talent, or genius in rare cases -- it is not a function of Ne.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Again, I was pointing out what I see, not positing a type.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

I had forgotten about this thread.
    Interesting to see what you've been babbling about in my absence.

*********** 21-04-19:

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

YAAS SOL
    seems I'll need higher fence

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

YAAS SOL

This pic is so So/Sx, haha.

*********** 21-04-19:

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i notice most with you. i don't know what else you would be other than IEI though. when i considered both lead types, it didn't fit right.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

think again
    there are better models

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you're IEI

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I also think you're IEI. You give a rational impression or INXj if you want often, but all in all, there are much more inconsistencies for other types than there are for IEI.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    Imho, coming up with new ideas and theories is a function of creative talent, or genius in rare cases -- it is not a function of Ne.
    It's nice to see someone have this position. The whole = creativity thing is tiring.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI final
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

@Sol

*********** 21-04-19:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast