Thread: hag's art typing thread

TIM
    EII sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default hag's art typing thread

i'm jumping on the bandwagon too, because i think it's an interesting concept. so type me?

i don't really have any specific preferences for art... i guess in terms of composition i like "textured" art. my favorite movements are symbolism and abstract. i'll just let the images speak for themselves.

alex colville, dog and priest, 1978.jpgKarolina Staroduba, Make a Wish You Oldman.pngYulia Luchkina, Amazons.jpgvasily surikov.jpgthe violin student, stephen seymour thomas.jpgAube Elléouët.jpggreyhounds.jpgВера Павлова.jpgidk.jpgDmitry Anisimov.jpgMary Binney Montgomery in Oramunde.jpgjake baddeley.jpghierodule.jpgThea Schrack, title and date not given.jpgkrzysztof wodiczko ‘goście'.jpgdd.pngježeva kućica.jpg

i'd really like to see more people do this too, it's fun!
    Last edited by troubadour; 09-27-2016 at 10:47 PM.
    “As a general rule, people, even the wicked, are much more naïve and simple-hearted than we suppose. And we ourselves are, too.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov

TIM
    blabla
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Ni valuing probably
    "When it gets down to it, when you’re drowning, you don’t say, ‘I would be incredibly pleased if someone would have the foresight to notice me drowning and come and help me,’ you just scream."

4w3-6w7-8w9
    Punarvasu

Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I like your art quite a bit! Do you like baroque, and rococo, too?

I see NF's liking this kind of art the most.

You are much better at this than me. I feel like I owe you a more thorough examination, given what you said on mine. I'm sorry I will think more on this. I also wanted to bump your thread.

TIM
    EII sp/so
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue View Post
    I like your art quite a bit! Do you like baroque, and rococo, too?

I see NF's liking this kind of art the most.

You are much better at this than me. I feel like I owe you a more thorough examination, given what you said on mine. I'm sorry I will think more on this. I also wanted to bump your thread.
    aw, thank you! yes, i do like rococo/baroque art, though lately i find myself more into abstract.

don't worry, take your time! honestly, i had forgotten i'd made this thread.
    “As a general rule, people, even the wicked, are much more naïve and simple-hearted than we suppose. And we ourselves are, too.” — Fyodor Dostoyevsky, The Brothers Karamazov