Thread: Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Intuitively, I'd place the four main figures in one quadra each. Alpha stirs the opposition of Beta and Delta while Gamma mediates.

Lex Luthor: Alpha, classic ILE initiator x inventor trope. Superman falls prey to his PoLR. Borrows from Beta (aka General Zod) to create this situation.

Batman: Beta, LSI as in most portrayals. Probably sx last. to implement one's own system of justice, to anticipate/forge gadgets and an overall vision.

Wonder Woman: Gamma, rational type. I prefer ESI for her. I read up Steve Trevor who is supposed to be her matching gentleman-in-jeopardy so makes more sense from the comic perspective. Watched the WW trailer and my theory was confirmed. I inexplicably liked her the most but I realized it, she's the closest to my dual SEE.

Superman: Delta, EII. The victim vibe is his demonstrative. Definitely an aristocratic ethical type, stereotypical introtim. It's all about "good versus bad" themes here.

Imo, the movie is all about an Ij - Ep collision.

More characters:

Alfred: LSE!
    Lois Lane: I suggest an intuitive function for her ego block, leaning toward .
    Martha Kent: Delta NF.
    Senator Finch: IxTx type. Could be ILI. Democratic values, clashes with Lex, no-nonsense approach.
    Perry White (Boss of the Daily Planet): Heavy on and/or with his sensationalism, extrotim for sure.

Let me hear what you think

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I guess its not as bad as new x men movie, but it still is pretty bad.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Anglas View Post
    I guess its not as bad as new x men movie, but it still is pretty bad.
    No, I didn't ask for a "good or bad" film evaluation (although that's understandable, you're Fi-seeking). We need ideas about the types :3 And when we're talking X-Men, why not type them as well. If you're proficient enough you may open a new thread, I have no ideas yet except hm... SLE for Mystique.

Total sweetheart PussyInASarcophagus's Avatar
    TIM
    SLE 8w9
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Batman - LSI-Se 864
    Superman - SEI-Fe 4w5
    Lex Luthor - Seems like a parody of an ILE. Snyder said he's inspired by your average Marvel character. But he oozes more as IEE throughout the entire movie. He does seem ILE in the Justice League mid credits scene
    Lois Lane - SEE 6w7
    Wonder Woman - EIE 2w3
    Alfred - IEI 1w9
    Wallace Keefe - ESI cp6w7
    Senator Finch - SLI 3w2
    Martha Kent - EII 9w1
    Doomsday - SLE 8w7