Thread: Associative psycho-dagnostics: EIE - Hamlet with subtype IEI - Esenin

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Associative psycho-dagnostics: EIE - Hamlet with subtype IEI - Esenin

Please, study and share your thoughts:

http://socionics4you.com/post-6327?lang=en
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My thoughts: the girl in the video is IEE, not EIE. Beyond that, you need to be more explicit and concrete in your description, because with what you have written now, you can easily be accused of writing Forer-effect descriptions.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

She talks a lot and she's dramatic
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Infp

TIM
    ESI
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, thank you very much for your opinion! I wonder if anyone here on this forum is actually studied my approach and actively using it?
    School of Associative socionics: http://socionics4you.com/

I sacrificed a goat to Zeus and I liked it
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah but I'm not a professional socionist so I don't know if I count. I didn't think someone's contrary could be their subtype though. A lot of the more "introverted" EIEs I know love stuff like that so I think her being Russian throws off VI from other people. EIEs don't have a monopoly on "talking a lot and being dramatic" by any means but if you've seen how much trouble people have VIing a lot of people who aren't Western European, or even people who are I wouldn't trust that here. The main skepticism I'd have towards over-relying on this is people attempting to self-dualize, as my time of wearing nothing but really sedate-looking wool coats and grey shoes and briefer time of reading mysteries and suspense like a maniac while listening to a lot of electronic music and decorating with mechanical-looking things shows. If I wasn't self-dualizing then, I was self-dualizing before that when I was writing and acting in plays while listening to Wagner and reading lots of fantasy. Or maybe I am a completely self-sufficient EIE subtype LSI or vice versa, but that seems wrong.