Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: How would you type these kinds of people?

  1. #1
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default How would you type these kinds of people?

    This "type" is sooo common on college campuses especially in the south. Male, business/econ major, big smiles, extroverted, drinks too much and will probably end up working for a hedge fund, in a frat, usually white, leans conservative but could be liberal (but not a radical or far left.)

    Another common college type that is everywhere:
    Female, if she's overweight she's proud of it and will wear short skirts & crop tops, liberal/leftist, probably vegan, tattoos, hairy armpits, never goes tanning, antithesis of preppy. Could be any major but its usually: art, social work, psych, soc, history

    What is the predominance of types in both groups?

  2. #2
    Haikus wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    2,740
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The feminists chicks: ILE, SEE, EIE, LII, SEI, IEE.

    The frat boys: ILE, LSE, EIE, SEE, LIE, ESE, SEE, SLE.

    2 cents.

    the other forumites are going to have the most predictable answers here they come.

  3. #3
    ouronis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    TIM
    &*self
    Posts
    683
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol i saw someone of the latter species today. She was walking very slowly and turned around and tried to give me this "I'm special" sort of apology and I was too old for that shit.

    frat boy is lse(extraverted st), chick is untypeable cuz good god get a grip
    salmon

  4. #4
    darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,322
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Bussiness frat boys: any ES×× + LIE
    Ungroomed feminist chicks: IEE >> EIE, SEE . Preppy and feminine feminist chicks also exist, btw. IEI's for example are often into social activism, but dont look or act like this.

  5. #5
    TheHiddenJack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    My room
    TIM
    LIE E5
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    This "type" is sooo common on college campuses especially in the south. Male, business/econ major, big smiles, extroverted, drinks too much and will probably end up working for a hedge fund, in a frat, usually white, leans conservative but could be liberal (but not a radical or far left.)

    Another common college type that is everywhere:
    Female, if she's overweight she's proud of it and will wear short skirts & crop tops, liberal/leftist, probably vegan, tattoos, hairy armpits, never goes tanning, antithesis of preppy. Could be any major but its usually: art, social work, psych, soc, history

    What is the predominance of types in both groups?
    The male one sounds LSE or LIE to me, maybe a smart SLE.
    The female one sounds like an ILE girl I knew.

  6. #6
    δ Orionis Chae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Germany
    TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Posts
    2,859
    Mentioned
    185 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    First group: ExTx con-flow (so/sp, sx/so, sp/sx), 7w8 or 8w7. 3 in tritype. Dominant subtype. Big Five five: SCOEI. Group features cases of clinical sadism, ASPD, narcissism, psychopathy (all prevalent among most CEOs).

    Second group: Beta or Delta intuitive, 4w3/1w2/9w1 syn-flow (sp/so, sx/sp, so/sx), 7 in tritype. Creative Subtype. RLUEI or SLUEI. Cluster A and C personality disorders are predominant here, cluster B applies more to the first group.

    They are each other's archnemeses. Capitalistic Cis-Heteropatriarchs versus Marxist LGBTQ+. Somewhere between yin/yang equilibrium and an endless cycle of pain.
    3w4 7w6 8w7 SX/SO

  7. #7
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post

    They are each other's archnemeses. Capitalistic Cis-Heteropatriarchs versus Marxist LGBTQ+. Somewhere between yin/yang equilibrium and an endless cycle of pain.
    Ahaha that's actually really funny. I see it too.

  8. #8
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    Bussiness frat boys: any ES×× + LIE
    Ungroomed feminist chicks: IEE >> EIE, SEE . Preppy and feminine feminist chicks also exist, btw. IEI's for example are often into social activism, but dont look or act like this.

    Oh yeah I know regular feminists exist too. The type I am talking about represent a specific subset (almost a subculture!) of usually teen/20 something women seen around college campuses & tumblr. I think most of them are IEE and SEE as well

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,163
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Si valued J types are least expected in those groups.

  10. #10
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    444
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Si valued J types are least expected in those groups.
    Yeah I would agree

  11. #11
    Milo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    164
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The first one is usually any of the EJ types. They also have a "work hard - party hard" philosophy and love working in groups, which lands some of them in managerial and organizational type of jobs once they graduate.

    The anti-preppy type is SEE, IEE, Ne-EII, ESE, and on a rare occasion Se-ESI.

  12. #12
    Humanist Maritsa's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,618
    Mentioned
    515 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE female
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 2w1sw(1w9) helps others to live up to their own standards of what a good person is and is very behind the scenes in the process.
    Tritype 1-2-6 stacking sp/sx


    I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

    Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

  13. #13

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    9,877
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    First type (male asshole business man etc) : ILE, SEE, SLE or LIE

    Second type (fat feminist vegan): SEE, ESI, SEI, IEE
    inumbra: bnd is looking for the exceptional bullies

  14. #14

    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    Posts
    9,877
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Your post made me laugh btw, so thanks for that.
    inumbra: bnd is looking for the exceptional bullies

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •