Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: How do LSIs react to EIEs' Fe?

  1. #1
    Inverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Within the shadows
    TIM
    ENFx
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default How do LSIs react to EIEs' Fe?

    I'm kind of curious... Do they brighten up or something?

    If there's a thread about this already or if I'm not being specific enough, I'm sorry

  2. #2
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    976
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well, I suspect they need Fe and they do brighten up when they see it, but I'm not exactly sure about this in depth, because I'm LIE and have very little Fe.

    I did date an LSI for six months or so, and she was initially attracted to me because I publicly demonstrated kindness to a guy whom no one liked. She liked that demonstration a lot, and I believe people are unconsciously oriented to look for dual behavior.

    I can do Fe for short bursts, but I can't do it for long, and I suggested that she might be better off with an EIE (because, as sweet as she is, I'm looking for an ESI). She kind of thought I was crazy for suggesting this, because she took Socionics for a crackpot theory with no reliable academic standards. Plus, we meshed really, really well in a lot of areas. Better, maybe, than any of my GF's or her BF's to date. But not perfectly. (I have no Fe, she has no Fi.) So, I decided to show her what I was talking about.

    We were at a piano concert, and because we got there late, we were locked out until the first piece of the program was done being played. While we were waiting, I looked around and noticed what I took to be an LSI-EIE couple, who were also waiting in the hallway. The LSI woman was dressed in shades of black and dark red, just as my LSI was, but instead of wearing a suit, the EIE guy looked like he just stepped out of an Elizabethan play. He had a pony tail, and was talking to his GF. I suggested to my LSI that she talk to him to see what an EIE was like. She looked at me like I was crazy, and I could see she needed some help here, so I dragged her over and asked the guy if he knew which pieces were being played that night? He looked at me and immediately showed us the program, and started talking about something, and my LSI was immediately fascinated and they started talking about the model of the piano or some shit and I just stood back and said some nice words to the guy's LSI while we waited for them to come up for air. Which didn't happen for like five minutes.
    Finally, the doors opened and we all went in. I asked my LSI what she thought of the guy. She didn't say anything at first, but later told me that duality is BS, but I should dress more like him, because I look too uptight. Then she helped me put together a more relaxed look, and it actually does look pretty good on me.
    We aren't exactly dating anymore, and are just friends, but I can say that she has excellent sartorial advice, is smart and practical, and is a great cook. And she really liked it when I told her she looks great. Which she does.

    If you are chasing an LSI, let me give you some advice. Never lie to them. They will find out and you will be all done. She and I lasted as long as we did through some pretty rocky spots because I never lied to her. Not once, not about anything.

  3. #3
    summerprincess's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    US
    TIM
    IEI 4w3 sx/sp
    Posts
    429
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I look at my mom and dad (prime examples) the overt reaction is usually annoyance and wanting my mom to hurry up and stop talking to random people. But my dad definitely appreciates my mom's overall use of Fe; her outgoing nature and abilities to warm up a room and attract people. He admires it, I would say.

  4. #4
    Inverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Within the shadows
    TIM
    ENFx
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    We were at a piano concert, and because we got there late, we were locked out until the first piece of the program was done being played. While we were waiting, I looked around and noticed what I took to be an LSI-EIE couple, who were also waiting in the hallway. The LSI woman was dressed in shades of black and dark red, just as my LSI was, but instead of wearing a suit, the EIE guy looked like he just stepped out of an Elizabethan play. He had a pony tail, and was talking to his GF. I suggested to my LSI that she talk to him to see what an EIE was like. She looked at me like I was crazy, and I could see she needed some help here, so I dragged her over and asked the guy if he knew which pieces were being played that night? He looked at me and immediately showed us the program, and started talking about something, and my LSI was immediately fascinated and they started talking about the model of the piano or some shit and I just stood back and said some nice words to the guy's LSI while we waited for them to come up for air. Which didn't happen for like five minutes.
    Finally, the doors opened and we all went in. I asked my LSI what she thought of the guy. She didn't say anything at first, but later told me that duality is BS, but I should dress more like him, because I look too uptight. Then she helped me put together a more relaxed look, and it actually does look pretty good on me.
    We aren't exactly dating anymore, and are just friends, but I can say that she has excellent sartorial advice, is smart and practical, and is a great cook. And she really liked it when I told her she looks great. Which she does.

    If you are chasing an LSI, let me give you some advice. Never lie to them. They will find out and you will be all done. She and I lasted as long as we did through some pretty rocky spots because I never lied to her. Not once, not about anything.
    Thanks for responding guys! And as cheesy as this is to say, yes I am trying to chase after a (suspected) LSI. I thought asking how they react to Fe would help me type him or something like that, heehee. Thanks for the example, by the way! That reminds me of the conversation I had with the suspected LSI, as we both got into a half hour discussion about music, haha. Although this was over text, so I couldn't see what his reaction was at the time. Oh, and I'm a pretty honest person about pretty much anything, so I don't see myself lying to him. Ever. (Reminds me of how I almost exposed my friend to her mom that we didn't study when we were supposed to be studying lol. Yes, I was that honest.)

    Oh, and I have another question: Do they have a polite "face"? I read from somewhere that LSIs tend to have some sort of front to them. (Like, they'll be politely friendly, but it tires them out or something) I read that they first appear like an ESI too. Don't know if that's true...

    Ahhhhh I sometimes hate the translated descriptions they have, because they almost always stereotype types. I get the feeling that LSIs are supposed to be super hardy and blunt people that never have fun, but with the one guy that I think is LSI is super nice. And very awkward. (like me, yayyyy)

  5. #5
    jaein's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    USA,Midwest
    TIM
    Eii
    Posts
    517
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    If I look at my mom and dad (prime examples) the overt reaction is usually annoyance and wanting my mom to hurry up and stop talking to random people. But my dad definitely appreciates my mom's overall use of Fe; her outgoing nature and abilities to warm up a room and attract people. He admires it, I would say.
    Haha. Thats how my brother(eie) and his wife(lsi) are.

  6. #6
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    976
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inverse View Post
    Thanks for responding guys! And as cheesy as this is to say, yes I am trying to chase after a (suspected) LSI. I thought asking how they react to Fe would help me type him or something like that, heehee. Thanks for the example, by the way! That reminds me of the conversation I had with the suspected LSI, as we both got into a half hour discussion about music, haha. Although this was over text, so I couldn't see what his reaction was at the time. Oh, and I'm a pretty honest person about pretty much anything, so I don't see myself lying to him. Ever. (Reminds me of how I almost exposed my friend to her mom that we didn't study when we were supposed to be studying lol. Yes, I was that honest.)

    Oh, and I have another question: Do they have a polite "face"? I read from somewhere that LSIs tend to have some sort of front to them. (Like, they'll be politely friendly, but it tires them out or something) I read that they first appear like an ESI too. Don't know if that's true...

    Ahhhhh I sometimes hate the translated descriptions they have, because they almost always stereotype types. I get the feeling that LSIs are supposed to be super hardy and blunt people that never have fun, but with the one guy that I think is LSI is super nice. And very awkward. (like me, yayyyy)
    Well, you sound pretty healthy, which, in my understanding, is kind of rare for EIE's, so you should be good. You should ideally meet in person, since dualization takes place a lot faster that way. Also, you can immediately clear up all the questions you might have about him, like whether you are physically attracted, whether you think you could spend time together, whether your Instincts align, etc.

    Regarding their faces, they don't have a "polite" face so much as they are actually kind of inert. They don't have a wide range of expressions, especially in public. Like, there is the standard staring face and that's about it. They're thinking about logical stuff, they're not particularly outgoing, they have a lot of hard, important things to do and why are you bothering them? They don't do "hail fellow, well met!" well. Actually, they don't do that at all. However, if you get them alone and can get them to loosen up and feel relaxed and friendly, maybe by kidding them a bit, once they get the joke, their faces break out of the clouds and the sunniest smiles come through. It can be like looking at a little kid, and it's great.

    The best way to accomplish that is in person, using Fe. Make it stunningly obvious that you like them, and they will respond to you. Once they decide they like you, they will try to keep you around and will start organizing your life.

    They do appear somewhat like ESI's. Of course! That's why we got along so well. God, did we get along well. ESI's are my duals, and if you line up the functions, you can see that everyone actually has two half-duals, because there are two types which share two of the functions, in the same positions, with your dual. I call them Semi-Duals and Mirage partners. For a LIE, it looks like this:

    Mirage Dual Semi-Dual
    LSI ESI EII
    Ti Fi Fi
    Se Se Ne
    Ni Ni Si
    Fe Te Te

    For you, this would be ESI - LSI - LII. One "half-dual" shares your Dual's perceiving functions, and the other shares their judging functions. And only one of them is sexually compatible. That is the Mirage partner for you and I, so if you want to get your feet wet, try an ESI. But remember, ESI's are Negativists, while LSI's are Positivists. LSI's are a lot like ESI's, but they are lots friendlier. Also, remember that they are introverts.

    I never found my LSI to get tired out by having me around. If anything, she wanted me around all the time. She appreciated the fact that there was someone there to help her with stuff. I'd go over to her place for thirty minutes to drop something off, and I'd end up spending eight hours, and where did the time go? It just vanished.

    Keep in mind that the descriptions of the types were almost always written by someone who was not exactly on the same page with the person being described, so they may not see them in the same light that you would see them. I found that, yes, the LSI was super-hardy and could be blunt (but I appreciate honesty and clarity) and could be super-nice but could also cut her losses without a backwards glance if she thought a situation looked hopeless. And we had lots and lots of fun. Some of the best times I've had for years.

    P.S.
    If you want to see a movie about an LSI-EIE romance, go see Deadpool. The character of Deadpool is EIE, his GF is LSI, and their interaction is pretty typical. LSI's tend to keep themselves in great physical shape, and they pay close attention to their health through research and practice. Note the scene in the movie in the doctor's office.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 09-05-2016 at 06:07 PM.

  7. #7
    Seriously Judicious Emotivist Eliza Thomason's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    eastern U.S.
    TIM
    ENFp, IEE
    Posts
    2,318
    Mentioned
    208 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inverse View Post
    I'm kind of curious... Do they brighten up or something?

    If there's a thread about this already or if I'm not being specific enough, I'm sorry
    I remember visiting my LSI brother and his EIE wife early in their marriage. Company had stopped by, and EIE just "turned on" - her very best charming self just totally lit up, and she was fully engaged - listening, exclaiming, being socially fun and adorable as she enjoyed all. I remember my brother saying, "Calm down!" in a light, teasing way - not in a commanding way, but instead, in a way that showed he also thought her "social on" mode was totally adorable.

    When I think about it, the effect that this EIE's "on" mode made on me was to make me notice how interesting the company was (including her), and also how nice the whole impromptu event was. Whereas the primary effect it had on my LSI brother, it seems, was to notice how great she was. So yes, I would say they "brighten up" - towards the EIE particularly.

    I think LSI's love the social life that EIE bring them. I know my LSI brother loves his EIE wife and his whole life with her.
    "A man with a definite belief always appears bizarre, because he does not change with the world; he has climbed into a fixed star, and the earth whizzes below him like a zoetrope."
    ........ G. ........... K. ............... C ........ H ........ E ...... S ........ T ...... E ........ R ........ T ........ O ........ N ........


    "Having a clear faith, based on the creed of the Church, is often labeled today as fundamentalism... Whereas relativism, which is letting oneself be tossed and swept along
    by every wind of teaching, looks like the only
    attitude acceptable to today's standards."
    - Pope Benedict the XVI, "The Dictatorship of Relativism"

    .
    .
    .


  8. #8
    peteronfireee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    TIM
    LSI/ISTj
    Posts
    364
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    It's definitely a mood lifter for me. It's almost like the world seems so formal and cold and then BAM this Fe thing comes and brightens/gives life to your day. Dem fuzzies lmao. As an analogy, it feels like waking up, like you're lying in bed and someone pours an ice cold bucket of water on you (except not so unpleasant LOL)

  9. #9
    Soupman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Grand Britain
    TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Posts
    295
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, I suspect they need Fe and they do brighten up when they see it, but I'm not exactly sure about this in depth, because I'm LIE and have very little Fe.

    I did date an LSI for six months or so, and she was initially attracted to me because I publicly demonstrated kindness to a guy whom no one liked. She liked that demonstration a lot, and I believe people are unconsciously oriented to look for dual behavior.

    I can do Fe for short bursts, but I can't do it for long, and I suggested that she might be better off with an EIE (because, as sweet as she is, I'm looking for an ESI). She kind of thought I was crazy for suggesting this, because she took Socionics for a crackpot theory with no reliable academic standards. Plus, we meshed really, really well in a lot of areas. Better, maybe, than any of my GF's or her BF's to date. But not perfectly. (I have no Fe, she has no Fi.) So, I decided to show her what I was talking about.

    We were at a piano concert, and because we got there late, we were locked out until the first piece of the program was done being played. While we were waiting, I looked around and noticed what I took to be an LSI-EIE couple, who were also waiting in the hallway. The LSI woman was dressed in shades of black and dark red, just as my LSI was, but instead of wearing a suit, the EIE guy looked like he just stepped out of an Elizabethan play. He had a pony tail, and was talking to his GF. I suggested to my LSI that she talk to him to see what an EIE was like. She looked at me like I was crazy, and I could see she needed some help here, so I dragged her over and asked the guy if he knew which pieces were being played that night? He looked at me and immediately showed us the program, and started talking about something, and my LSI was immediately fascinated and they started talking about the model of the piano or some shit and I just stood back and said some nice words to the guy's LSI while we waited for them to come up for air. Which didn't happen for like five minutes.
    Finally, the doors opened and we all went in. I asked my LSI what she thought of the guy. She didn't say anything at first, but later told me that duality is BS, but I should dress more like him, because I look too uptight. Then she helped me put together a more relaxed look, and it actually does look pretty good on me.
    We aren't exactly dating anymore, and are just friends, but I can say that she has excellent sartorial advice, is smart and practical, and is a great cook. And she really liked it when I told her she looks great. Which she does.

    If you are chasing an LSI, let me give you some advice. Never lie to them. They will find out and you will be all done. She and I lasted as long as we did through some pretty rocky spots because I never lied to her. Not once, not about anything.

    There isn't a way to present socionics as a testable and falsifiable theory which is the reason for the doubt

  10. #10
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    976
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    There isn't a way to present socionics as a testable and falsifiable theory which is the reason for the doubt
    True, true, true. Nevertheless, while Ti-types are busy doubting, I'll be out there doing.

    http://i.imgur.com/BfCIFui.jpg

  11. #11

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,167
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    pleasant excitement, inspiration, optimism

  12. #12
    Soupman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Grand Britain
    TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Posts
    295
    Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    True, true, true. Nevertheless, while Ti-types are busy doubting, I'll be out there doing.

    http://i.imgur.com/BfCIFui.jpg
    What do you think is the difference between SLI and LSI in terms of temperament? Sorry for being slightly off topic bringing this hogwartz drawing it is just that I imagine your ex as being the LSI here serious and astute.

    This got me thinking about whether your SLI experiences are similar to "LSI" as quasi-identical quirks go however with the difference, being in temperament.
    socionics_beta_in_hogwarts_by_freyainverse-d5z3qk1.jpg

    socionics_delta_in_hogwarts_by_freyainverse-d5z3ra7.jpg

  13. #13
    Inverse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    Within the shadows
    TIM
    ENFx
    Posts
    11
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Well, you sound pretty healthy, which, in my understanding, is kind of rare for EIE's, so you should be good.
    Healthy EIEs are rare? Had no clue. Guess that's where the insanity stereotype might be from...

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Regarding their faces, they don't have a "polite" face so much as they are actually kind of inert. They don't have a wide range of expressions, especially in public. Like, there is the standard staring face and that's about it. They're thinking about logical stuff, they're not particularly outgoing, they have a lot of hard, important things to do and why are you bothering them? They don't do "hail fellow, well met!" well. Actually, they don't do that at all. However, if you get them alone and can get them to loosen up and feel relaxed and friendly, maybe by kidding them a bit, once they get the joke, their faces break out of the clouds and the sunniest smiles come through. It can be like looking at a little kid, and it's great.
    That kind of reminds me the first couple of times I spoke to him, haha. I used to be a little terrified of him because his stare is so intense... He looks like he's always thinking about something. But as soon as I started to joke around with him, he seemed to relax quite a bit. In fact, I almost thought that he was IEI because he was so reactant to my Fe (albeit a little shy to). But I really can't imagine that because I don't think he uses Fe all too well. (That and he has a pretty good grasp on Se, which is something rare, if not, not even existent in IEIs)

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    They do appear somewhat like ESI's. Of course! That's why we got along so well. God, did we get along well. ESI's are my duals, and if you line up the functions, you can see that everyone actually has two half-duals, because there are two types which share two of the functions, in the same positions, with your dual. I call them Semi-Duals and Mirage partners. For a LIE, it looks like this:

    Mirage Dual Semi-Dual
    LSI ESI EII
    Ti Fi Fi
    Se Se Ne
    Ni Ni Si
    Fe Te Te

    For you, this would be ESI - LSI - LII. One "half-dual" shares your Dual's perceiving functions, and the other shares their judging functions. And only one of them is sexually compatible. That is the Mirage partner for you and I, so if you want to get your feet wet, try an ESI. But remember, ESI's are Negativists, while LSI's are Positivists. LSI's are a lot like ESI's, but they are lots friendlier. Also, remember that they are introverts.

    I never found my LSI to get tired out by having me around. If anything, she wanted me around all the time. She appreciated the fact that there was someone there to help her with stuff. I'd go over to her place for thirty minutes to drop something off, and I'd end up spending eight hours, and where did the time go? It just vanished.

    Keep in mind that the descriptions of the types were almost always written by someone who was not exactly on the same page with the person being described, so they may not see them in the same light that you would see them. I found that, yes, the LSI was super-hardy and could be blunt (but I appreciate honesty and clarity) and could be super-nice but could also cut her losses without a backwards glance if she thought a situation looked hopeless. And we had lots and lots of fun. Some of the best times I've had for years.

    P.S.
    If you want to see a movie about an LSI-EIE romance, go see Deadpool. The character of Deadpool is EIE, his GF is LSI, and their interaction is pretty typical. LSI's tend to keep themselves in great physical shape, and they pay close attention to their health through research and practice. Note the scene in the movie in the doctor's office.
    I'll keep my eye out for those types! Although, I'm still pretty bad at typing people on first glance, so I'm gonna have to do a little more learning before I seriously go searching. Guess I can visit the Gamma Quadra and see what ESIs are like... Oh, and I'll definitely look into the movie, because I've never really found good examples of relationships between the two types. Are there any other couples you can think of, btw?

  14. #14
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    976
    Mentioned
    107 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inverse View Post
    Healthy EIEs are rare? Had no clue. Guess that's where the insanity stereotype might be from...

    That kind of reminds me the first couple of times I spoke to him, haha. I used to be a little terrified of him because his stare is so intense... He looks like he's always thinking about something. But as soon as I started to joke around with him, he seemed to relax quite a bit. In fact, I almost thought that he was IEI because he was so reactant to my Fe (albeit a little shy to). But I really can't imagine that because I don't think he uses Fe all too well. (That and he has a pretty good grasp on Se, which is something rare, if not, not even existent in IEIs)
    Your reaction to LSI's seems strange to me but normal for EIE's, at least the one's I've talked to here on the forum. Forum EIE's give me the impression that they are kind of scared of LSI's. Personally, I find LSI's to be very approachable. I just recognize them, walk up to them and say something observational to them. They are open to advances from extroverts who are socially confident, and while they are admittedly slow to warm up, I'm not trying to get anywhere. I actually think I'm helped initially by being a thinking-dom, but ultimately hurt by that, since LSI are really looking for Fe-doms.

    Quote Originally Posted by Inverse View Post
    I'll keep my eye out for those types! Although, I'm still pretty bad at typing people on first glance, so I'm gonna have to do a little more learning before I seriously go searching. Guess I can visit the Gamma Quadra and see what ESIs are like... Oh, and I'll definitely look into the movie, because I've never really found good examples of relationships between the two types. Are there any other couples you can think of, btw?
    If you have an LSI, I wouldn't bother with other types. Most of them are just going to be less satisfactory than a Ti-dom with Se. You can recognize LSI's by their inert faces and practical clothing. The women wear black, gray, white, and very dark colors, usually red. The men are probably going to wear jeans and a casual shirt. They might look like they are prepared for a hike somehow. I know that isn't very helpful, but then I've not made a study of male LSI's.

    As for examples of LSI-EIE couples, have you looked in the Beta section on this site? There are pictures of dual pairs there. My favorite is the image in post #73 by EIE @GuavaDrunk in this thread: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-Duality/page2

    You can also read about LSI-EIE duality in articles in the Duality section on this site.
    You can read about what duals see in each other here: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...ity-Work-Meged

    And finally, you can read about what an LSI thinks about your competition. I found the writer's comments regarding my own type as being uncomfortably close to the mark. He missed the motivations, but got the actions right. http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...-(translation)

  15. #15

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx/sp
    Posts
    1,931
    Mentioned
    166 Post(s)
    Tagged
    23 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inverse View Post
    Healthy EIEs are rare? Had no clue. Guess that's where the insanity stereotype might be from...
    It's a silly stereotype like all the other stereotypes


    Quote Originally Posted by peteronfireee View Post
    It's definitely a mood lifter for me. It's almost like the world seems so formal and cold and then BAM this Fe thing comes and brightens/gives life to your day. Dem fuzzies lmao. As an analogy, it feels like waking up, like you're lying in bed and someone pours an ice cold bucket of water on you (except not so unpleasant LOL)
    Hmm for me the world doesn't seem formal/cold, just... so neutral that it's kinda colourless though I hardly notice this by default. But yeah, it gets very detached in an emotional sense specifically and then I feel more in the world with Fe. Involved more, too. I feel though that your description is a bit exaggerated. If I was to feel I was "waking up", that'd mean I had not been around Fe for a very long time. It was like that only when I was buried in work for years and not meeting anyone outside of that.

    What to you seems formal and cold about the world without Fe? Can you say more on this? Maybe we are talking about the same thing but with different words, or...? Things can be explicitly formal if it's such a setting, sure, but then I don't even want too much Fe going around if that'd be out of place.


    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If you are chasing an LSI, let me give you some advice. Never lie to them. They will find out and you will be all done. She and I lasted as long as we did through some pretty rocky spots because I never lied to her. Not once, not about anything.
    That's very spot on.


    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Regarding their faces, they don't have a "polite" face so much as they are actually kind of inert. They don't have a wide range of expressions, especially in public. Like, there is the standard staring face and that's about it. They're thinking about logical stuff, they're not particularly outgoing, they have a lot of hard, important things to do and why are you bothering them? They don't do "hail fellow, well met!" well. Actually, they don't do that at all. However, if you get them alone and can get them to loosen up and feel relaxed and friendly, maybe by kidding them a bit, once they get the joke, their faces break out of the clouds and the sunniest smiles come through. It can be like looking at a little kid, and it's great.
    I do have a polite face in situations where I think the friendly attitude fits. Smile stuff. I definitely don't just have a staring face. Though I can have that too if not in friendly mode. If you do Fe with me I might laugh too, not simply a sunny smile or whatever.


    The best way to accomplish that is in person, using Fe. Make it stunningly obvious that you like them, and they will respond to you. Once they decide they like you, they will try to keep you around and will start organizing your life.
    I don't really need to be told that I'm liked in this direct way "I like you" or whatever. It's a bit more indirect than that with the Fe bases, I find Fi creatives do that though all the time and I don't find I care for it much.


    I found that, yes, the LSI was super-hardy and could be blunt (but I appreciate honesty and clarity) and could be super-nice but could also cut her losses without a backwards glance if she thought a situation looked hopeless.
    This fits.


    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    If you have an LSI, I wouldn't bother with other types. Most of them are just going to be less satisfactory than a Ti-dom with Se. You can recognize LSI's by their inert faces and practical clothing. The women wear black, gray, white, and very dark colors, usually red. The men are probably going to wear jeans and a casual shirt. They might look like they are prepared for a hike somehow. I know that isn't very helpful, but then I've not made a study of male LSI's.
    I don't look like I'm prepared for a hike, I'm not this extremely sporty with clothing by default. That just doesn't interest me that much though I can dress more sporty at times when I get in the mood for that.
    Last edited by Myst; 09-13-2016 at 06:38 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •