Thread: One Direction + Zayn

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 379
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default One Direction + Zayn

There's a thread from 2014 on here, but it went unnoticed so here's round two.

The OP suggested merry for them, and possibly LSI for Zayn (let's include him here as well, he seems like a very interesting introtim).

I get major ethical vibes from them, especially Harry. Humanitarian > Social club for him? What else... Niall --> my intuitive radar yells SP. I haven't observed Liam and Louis enough but I vaguely advocate democratic for the former.

Now everybody, what do you think about their types?

what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    TIM
    Seer
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

Harry is probably SEE or SLE.

I don't know much about the others. I'm not into their music.
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    245 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Harry SEE, not sure about Zayn, but could be Fi dom (seems IJ at least).

Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Niall - some ethical introvert
    Harry - Fe ego
    Zayn - introvert and ne/si valuing.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 379
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Thinking about it... nah, Harry isn't my dual, he confuses me too much. Supervision alert.

I just have to go to his twitter to get completely mystified and overwhelmed by "all the love". The Instagram aesthetics are rather EIE, completely cryptic, but there's an emphasis on socialite-ism. The posts have me like, "cool but what's the point?" (). He'd probably answer that he's a people person and wants to show that he cares (), fans praise him for being compassionate all the time. NF reaaally fits. Harry is involved in LGBTQ+ rights, feminism, and various other humanitarian undertakings Fans follow these pursuits religiously, he persuades - and sometimes enchants - others with ease. EIE charisma!

The outfits are flashy but too refined for SEE, the tattoos (and their meanings - important) seem FeNi as well. Accessories galore, very eccentric and more cerebral in an attempt at Se (Hidden Agenda). He experiments a lot and puts plenty of thought into his look, there's so much effort involved it's almost ridiculous ( PoLR). SEE's do that sans cérémonie.

You see that build? SEE is sturdy, chubby, has a thicker frame, they are cute bunnies :3 Harry, on the other hand, is a fashionable... tower! That chiseled jawline, slim limbs, the gazelle walk. And those Ne demonstrative patterns, wow An overall "to be or not to be" person + dramatic on stage --> Hamlet type My duals are not enigmatic like that. They try to, but in fact, SeFi is raw, very direct. But Harry is clouded in riddles, Ni is prominent (in the white suit picture, he puts it on display, check out the eyes).

Niall could be his supervisor, SEI-Fe?

TIM
    S to the L to the E
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@Chae people typing him Ego but offering no reasoning for it, I'm like

He's as EIE as it gets, your post just exemplifies it perfectly. And his relationship with TSwift is a perfect example of what happens when you put two Beta Extrotims together in a romantic setting:mess!

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 379
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    @Chae people typing him Ego but offering no reasoning for it, I'm like

He's as EIE as it gets, your post just exemplifies it perfectly. And his relationship with TSwift is a perfect example of what happens when you put two Beta Extrotims together in a romantic setting:mess!
    I criticize typing without reasoning as well, speak up! But one can only be a role model so let's provide good content Taylor is SLE/EIE? We've had her as IEI on here recently, along with EII because her relationship/interpersonal/humanitarian focus would indicate 4D Fi. Two Beta types in Activity... well it's usually too much right

TIM
    S to the L to the E
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    I criticize typing without reasoning as well, speak up! But one can only be a role model so let's provide good content Taylor is SLE/EIE? We've had her as IEI on here recently, along with EII because her relationship/interpersonal/humanitarian focus would indicate 4D Fi. Two Beta types in Activity... well it's usually too much right
    I'll be posting as soon as I get home

She's SLE 3w4 like Madonna and Ariana. Humanitarian focus? Girl, has she had you fooled too? She'd be proud. She's been cosplaying as Ego, sometimes more Ese sometimes EIE, for a decade. She's got mad skills Pity she went a bit...not right in the head and kinda ruined everything and a few months. But alas, maybe she can turn it around.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 379
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I'll be posting as soon as I get home

She's SLE 3w4 like Madonna and Ariana. Humanitarian focus? Girl, has she had you fooled too? She'd be proud. She's been cosplaying as Ego, sometimes more Ese sometimes EIE, for a decade. She's got mad skills Pity she went a bit...not right in the head and kinda ruined everything and a few months. But alas, maybe she can turn it around.
    Ok! While we're into enneagram and you seem to have a good grip - what are the boys' e-types except 7w6 for Harry?

Of course my love. 3w4 be cosplaying all day... we're never out of character... or style as Taylor would say

TIM
    S to the L to the E
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ok! While we're into enneagram and you seem to have a good grip - what are the boys' e-types except 7w6 for Harry?

Of course my love. 3w4 be cosplaying all day... we're never out of character... or style as Taylor would say
    I know Zayn is 4w3 and Niall 6w7. Liam I'm on the fence, he's a Heart type for sure, but so flaky and insincere it's hard to tell what's due to what. He does fit 2w3's "evil" version, "The Primadonna", quite well though.

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 379
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I know Zayn is 4w3 and Niall 6w7. Liam I'm on the fence, he's a Heart type for sure, but so flaky and insincere it's hard to tell what's due to what. He does fit 2w3's "evil" version, "The Primadonna", quite well though.
    I checked out some of Liam's quotes and they're all 2ish (about being needed, love, companionship...) so yep, you're on point! SO/SX as I see him.

TIM
    S to the L to the E
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I checked out some of Liam's quotes and they're all 2ish (about being needed, love, companionship...) so yep, you're on point! SO/SX as I see him.
    http://personalitycafe.com/type-2-fo...ot-helper.html

TIM
    IEE-Fi SX/SO 379
    Mentioned
    589 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Grazie, helpful! I know a certain candy-haired person who also fits that description perfectly.