Thread: The ESI/ISFj's Ideal Wardrobe

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default The ESI/ISFj's Ideal Wardrobe

The series continues. After the wardrobes of SEE and ILI, I assembled FiSe fashion for you to enjoy.

Parameters:

- conventional cuts that are neither very offbeat nor too eclecticist
    - subdued colors like blue and black
    - sober and collected, very deliberate
    - can be nostalgic, yet lacks in futuristic elements
    - classy
    - composure is important
    - counter-inventive, yet fresh
    - reserved, fabrics are often dark
    - chaos is not allowed, everything has its place.
    - jewelry can be intricate, but the rest of the outfit is kept simple
    - female designs can be `cute´, representing some degree of affection and it's so adorable
    - lots of business-inspired pieces, or at least clothes that indicate: "I'm a busy person and cannot be messed with"
    - ESI knows their worth but doesn't wear overly condescending outfits (especially when it comes to color)
    - clothes are worn to master the environment, but a professional appearance is also intended - a balance has to be found
    - can look like a detective, esp. the males. ESIs invented trenchcoat awesomeness.
    - patterns have to be consistent
    - no outlandish designs
    - emphasis on tradition, classics are preferred over new-fashioned pieces
    - aggressor textures like black leather are present
    - approachable and competent, doesn't offend blatantly at first glance (esp. Fi subtypes, Se subtypes may wear something more direct)
    - there's a certain coolness to the look
    - Generally seems trustworthy and reliable, but not submissive

Link to the album: http://imgur.com/a/r50ej

Found in collections of: JOOP, Bulgari, Hugo Boss, Nike, Omega, Gucci, Lanvin, Azbro, Burberry, French Connection, H&M, House of Adam, Ian RN, Dell' oglio, Chanel, Gaultier, Balmain, LWren Scott, Fossil, ZARA, Victoria Beckham, T Babaton, Swarowsi, Ralph&Russo, T2 DYT, Shop Holden, Tom Ford, Zalando, Zaful, Tory Burch, YSL, Ralph Lauren, PU, People Tree, Quay Australia, SheIn, Prada, Perlin Shop, Shoe Cult, Michael Kors, Manolo Blahnik, Replay, Pepe Jeans

The LIE post is already under construction

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Interesting. I like a lot of the stuff there. You have a good eye.

I'd have thought that female ESI's would wear something more colorful, especially the Se-subtype, but maybe not.

I agree (from my very limited experience) that ESI's dress tends to be simple and classic and well-put-together. You know, SLI's do this seemingly effortlessly, too. I wonder if this is part of my unconscious dual-seeking? When my SLI ex invited me to her apt for the first time, everything was neat and tasteful. But when I saw that she had genuine vintage Stiffel lamps and her shower curtain had a simple open pattern of blue and grey willows on a coarse-weave white cloth, that flipped a switch from Maybe to Very Likely. Strange, what things affect us.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I should add, by way of explaining that LIE's are not confident in their aesthetic taste, that when my SLI ex moved into the house I had bought and had furnished, she threw all the furniture out on the front lawn and bought new. And I thought it was a big improvement.

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My aunt I believe is an ESI. She dresses a lot like this, very classy and well put together.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Interesting. I like a lot of the stuff there. You have a good eye.

I'd have thought that female ESI's would wear something more colorful, especially the Se-subtype, but maybe not.

I agree (from my very limited experience) that ESI's dress tends to be simple and classic and well-put-together. You know, SLI's do this seemingly effortlessly, too. I wonder if this is part of my unconscious dual-seeking? When my SLI ex invited me to her apt for the first time, everything was neat and tasteful. But when I saw that she had genuine vintage Stiffel lamps and her shower curtain had a simple open pattern of blue and grey willows on a coarse-weave white cloth, that flipped a switch from Maybe to Very Likely. Strange, what things affect us.
    Thank you, and hm... true, my examples display the demonstrative a bit more. I forgot but that's not surprising :') You're more sensitive to ethics so thanks for the reminder Adam

And you have a point there, it's the same for me with extremely showy interiors. And people with a generally `glamorous´ style. So, what others label as attention-seeking ("Senpai notice me") is my awakening of interest, so to say. If Se dominants wouldn't stand out as much clothing-wise, I'd... never spot them, actually. Consequently, it's either Very Likely or just Nope on my scale. Strange indeed that we are born to be a complementary part, and how it plays out in fashion. Yet another reason why Socionics are so insightful.

Your detailed descriptions, though. Oooh my god

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finally!

The gallery seems geared towards female clothing but I agree with quite a few of your points. Subdued colors is spot on. Black, navy blue and ~65% grey are my favorite colors to work with. I shudder at the thought of wearing pastel colors from the waist down.

You mentioned a similarity between the gamma introvert's dressing style and while the
    color palette is similar the overall more formal/sharper style of ESI as opposed to the more casual style of ILI does indeed set them apart, and I think this matches the Ij vs Ip temperament quite well. For me, at least appearing formal is something I find very important. At work, developers don't even have to attend in formal wear (developers often don't) and yet since before I even joined this site I have worn formal shirts/trousers with a sharp yet light black fleece jacket to work religiously. I'm often reminded at work that Friday is a dress down day because of this

@Chae, rick owens and raf simons have struck me as gamma style . what do you think?

maybe they are both beta, along with hood by air though

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    @Chae, rick owens and raf simons have struck me as gamma style . what do you think?

maybe they are both beta, along with hood by air though
    Nice ideas!

Rick- Wow, oh yes, Gamma. Not flamboyant enough to be Beta. Rick himself looks really cool His type?
    Raf- Beta, the designs are Fe-flashy and Ti-patterned. Not practical enough for Gamma.
    Hood by Air - Beta indeed, super aristocratic and Ni-oriented. Rihanna wore it earlier at the VMAs and it just matched so well

Jaw-dropping <333

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think eminem is ESI, and I would kill for his leather jacket.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 05-12-2018 at 10:49 PM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@Resonare, I got you covered. Tell me what you think!

(At work: Prada, Hugo Boss, Ted Baker, TQM, Manolo Costa, Jil Sander, H&M, Bottega Veneta, Armani, Memo, Tommy Hilfiger, Nordstrom. Leisure: EDC, Dior Homme, Tattee, LE3NO, DSW, Wellenstein, River Island, Doublju, Jil Sander, 5cm, Burberry, Loluxe, Herschel)

--------------------------------------

Business first:

(a hat.. because why not)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Leisure:

And for extra cold days, this one (Jesus take the wheel):

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Resonare View Post
    Subdued colors is spot on. Black, navy blue and ~65% grey are my favorite colors to work with. I shudder at the thought of wearing pastel colors from the waist down.

You mentioned a similarity between the gamma introvert's dressing style and while the
    color palette is similar the overall more formal/sharper style of ESI as opposed to the more casual style of ILI does indeed set them apart, and I think this matches the Ij vs Ip temperament quite well. For me, at least appearing formal is something I find very important. At work, developers don't even have to attend in formal wear (developers often don't) and yet since before I even joined this site I have worn formal shirts/trousers with a sharp yet light black fleece jacket to work religiously. I'm often reminded at work that Friday is a dress down day because of this
    Pastel trousers are more of a Delta and Beta NF territory, I think. Yes, ILI = streetwear, ESI = office wear. What's your Saturday/Sunday wear, then?

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pastel trousers?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Finally!

The gallery seems geared towards female clothing but I agree with quite a few of your points. Subdued colors is spot on. Black, navy blue and ~65% grey are my favorite colors to work with. I shudder at the thought of wearing pastel colors from the waist down.

This thread is really interesting to me. I had never realized that ILI's and ESI's might dress similarly. In dark colors, that is. My ideas of the way female ESI's dress have been informed by a couple of females in YouTube videos, from which these two pictures were taken:
    http://i.imgur.com/UmzbWOB.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/cwSjvXJ.jpg
    Both of the MBTI ISFP's are wearing bright colors, while the MBTI INTJ in one pic is wearing shades of gray.
    On the other hand, I've gone back and looked at some pics of ESI's I have from real life, and they often are wearing dark colors.
    I wonder if the Ni-subtypes dress in dark shades, and the Se-subtypes dress more brightly?
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 08-30-2016 at 03:28 AM.

TIM
    Take a guess
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think eminem is ESI, but I would kill for that jacket.
    Attachment 8291
    Attachment 8294

I've always associated darker colors with Gamma introverts and brighter colors with Gamma extroverts. I think because women generally try to appear more approachable than men they edge toward brighter colors.

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Pastel trousers are more of a Delta and Beta NF territory, I think. Yes, ILI = streetwear, ESI = office wear. What's your Saturday/Sunday wear, then?
    Black or navy blue chinos (beige at one point but I didn't buy them), marine blue jeans and dark shades of formal trousers whenever I can get away with wearing them. I don't really invest a lot in clothing tbh so I'm probably not a good sample to go off of.

My LSE friend was obsessed with men's handbags for a while but I've never really liked them. Those coats are pretty spot on though, and this one is more or less identical to the one I used to wear in high school. Another person who I think was ESI used to wear a dark blue one but then again quite a few people used to wear them in my school so it was probably just a trend.

Btw, are you going to make this type of thread for all of the types?

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    Pastel trousers?
    Pastel colored trousers, e.g.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

These threads are really interesting, @Chae.

This thread and the others fit my idea of ESIs and respective types... and I like the words you use to describe them. Irl I know an ESI guy who wears almost exclusively jeans and nice t-shirts, and an ESI woman who wears lots of pastels and really preppy stuff. Both tend to look put-together but usually fairly casual (yet not "relaxed," somehow) and not as sleek as some of these images (or my internalized idea of ESIs' wardrobe) would suggest. Also, fwiw, I dress as described in this thread, especially for work, which adds to my skepticism of typing by wardrobe.

I don't think it's as much the specific pieces as the overall sense of the wardrobe + what the person him/herself brings to it -- their energy -- that goes w socionics type. For example, somehow an ESI wearing a given outfit might look more put-together than an IEE wearing almost the same outfit, bc the ESI will be literally and figuratively buttoned-up w no detail ignored, while the IEE may wear the same clothes more casually and less meticulously.
    Last edited by SongOfSapphire; 08-31-2016 at 11:52 AM. Reason: eliminating excess yadda yadda
    "In theory there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice there is." - Yogi Berra

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh, I see, "pastel trousers" actually means "pastel trousers." I'll have to get some of those so I can keep my Beta card. Haven't had any since about . . . age 2.

I can't figure out if it's more Miami or more German tourist, or maybe German tourist in Miami. Does any Beta think this mess is Beta? wth

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I've always associated darker colors with Gamma introverts and brighter colors with Gamma extroverts. I think because women generally try to appear more approachable than men they edge toward brighter colors.
    That's why LIE and SEE men can dress quite unusually for their gender norm (they are popular either way, but their style may attract confused homophobes ). Its a matter of availability as well, cool and flashy male pret-a-porter is rare, except in the sports/youngster sections. As for me as a female - I want to be as aloof as possible because I like to be left alone. Bright colors are a no-no. This applies to many introverted girls and women I know tho, we're the tribe of black and blue.

Btw, are you going to make this type of thread for all of the types?
    No, that would take a long time which I don't want to afford.

Pastel colored trousers, e.g.

The only ESI that can pull off this kind of look is Pitbull

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That's why LIE and SEE men can dress quite unusually for their gender norm (they are popular either way, but their style may attract confused homophobes ). Its a matter of availability as well, cool and flashy male pret-a-porter is rare, except in the sports/youngster sections. As for me as a female - I want to be as aloof as possible because I like to be left alone. Bright colors are a no-no. This applies to many introverted girls and women I know tho, we're the tribe of black and blue.

The only ESI that can pull off this kind of look is Pitbull

I have always dressed a bit unusually. Conservative (I think, although nothing like the LSE's) but distinctive. I actually have two shirts like the one Pitbull is wearing. They are identical and one of my favorites, and they go well with a business suit I wear. I button the shirt up higher, though. No pastel pants. Otherwise, white shirts, blue shirts, gray wool pants, black belt, black leather shoes. I stopped wearing a watch, but when I did, it was a square, thin gold watch with a white face, minute and hour hands, twelve marks for hours, burgundy alligator strap.

When I was at the U of M, I wore some pretty colorful shirts with shoulder-length hair. I had a ponytail for a while. My father, who was in the military, hated the look, but I was just being honest about who I was.

Regarding dressing unusually for my gender, I don't think I do. Maybe I'm a bit out there. A guy at work said he thinks I dress pretty well. I like to be ready to meet customers or vendors 100% of the time. But I have noticed that, after I got divorced and removed my wedding ring, I did start getting some speculative looks from some male waiters and barristas. I've also gotten some wary looks from guys in the military when they notice I'm not wearing a ring. But I just don't play on that ball team, and apparently, they can tell that after a very few minutes.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I have always dressed a bit unusually. Conservative (I think, although nothing like the LSE's) but distinctive. I actually have two shirts like the one Pitbull is wearing. They are identical and one of my favorites, and they go well with a business suit I wear. I button the shirt up higher, though. No pastel pants. Otherwise, white shirts, blue shirts, gray wool pants, black belt, black leather shoes. I stopped wearing a watch, but when I did, it was a square, thin gold watch with a white face, minute and hour hands, twelve marks for hours, burgundy alligator strap.

When I was at the U of M, I wore some pretty colorful shirts with shoulder-length hair. I had a ponytail for a while. My father, who was in the military, hated the look, but I was just being honest about who I was.

Regarding dressing unusually for my gender, I don't think I do. Maybe I'm a bit out there. A guy at work said he thinks I dress pretty well. I like to be ready to meet customers or vendors 100% of the time. But I have noticed that, after I got divorced and removed my wedding ring, I did start getting some speculative looks from some male waiters and barristas. I've also gotten some wary looks from guys in the military when they notice I'm not wearing a ring. But I just don't play on that ball team, and apparently, they can tell that after a very few minutes.
    Ah, I get it. Unusual in a general sense (first + second paragraph) but within gender boundaries according to the opinions of others (last paragraph).

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ah, I get it. Unusual in a general sense (first + second paragraph) but within gender boundaries according to the opinions of others (last paragraph).
    You are analyzing LIE here.

A summary would be that I like to look reasonable (trustworthy?) and fairly respectable, but I also like to be the one in the crowd that you immediately notice.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    Oh, I see, "pastel trousers" actually means "pastel trousers." I'll have to get some of those so I can keep my Beta card. Haven't had any since about . . . age 2.

I can't figure out if it's more Miami or more German tourist, or maybe German tourist in Miami. Does any Beta think this mess is Beta? wth
    Thats a very delta ST look.. Possibly alpha SF, too. Not beta at all. I have that exact pair of pants lol. And versions in canary yellow and nantucket red. Plus about a dozen variations of pastel bermuda shorts. Pair them with a 100% cotton white or baby blue button down and some tan leather boat shoes and I'm good to go. Work or weekend.
    -SLI

TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by dinkytown View Post
    Thats a very delta ST look.. Possibly alpha SF, too. Not beta at all. I have that exact pair of pants lol. And versions in canary yellow and nantucket red. Plus about a dozen variations of pastel bermuda shorts. Pair them with a 100% cotton white or baby blue button down and some tan leather boat shoes and I'm good to go. Work or weekend.
    -SLI
    I commend your bravery.

My wardrobe is black on black on black, with touches of gray, dark blue, white, and dark red.

I fear pastels.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This thread is really interesting to me. I had never realized that ILI's and ESI's might dress similarly. In dark colors, that is. My ideas of the way female ESI's dress have been informed by a couple of females in YouTube videos, from which these two pictures were taken:
    http://i.imgur.com/UmzbWOB.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/cwSjvXJ.jpg
    Both of the MBTI ISFP's are wearing bright colors, while the MBTI INTJ in one pic is wearing shades of gray.
    On the other hand, I've gone back and looked at some pics of ESI's I have from real life, and they often are wearing dark colors.
    I wonder if the Ni-subtypes dress in dark shades, and the Se-subtypes dress more brightly?
    I don't wear a lot of black because I don't like its look with my hair, but I own about a million gray things; as well as beige, dark greens and brown. It seems to me that introverts in general tend to wear more understated clothing. ESE and EIE males I've noticed tend to wear like the most flashy, obvious clothing in rainbows of colors and pastels and etc. It makes me wince.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Based on ESI I saw they may use wide color range in clothes. Black, white, red probably are slightly preferable. Styles are casual or classic.

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    It seems to me that introverts in general tend to wear more understated clothing
    Not all. IEI, having Fe ego, may wear provoking clothing with bright colors and bijouterie. To attract more attention, to look brighter, more aggressive, lesser "good girl". At least, when they are young.
    Last edited by Sol; 09-05-2016 at 07:31 PM.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I love trenchcoat detective look

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Any leather shit is ESI if you did not know. Seriously.

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of my stuff is all hand me down stuff that sits around and I don't wear them much ... But the stuff I get on my own ends up being black hoodies with thumb holes, black trench coats or long coats, jeans or black pants, black t-shirts, yoga pants, weird hoodie dresses for winter, etc. Then I have some nerd apparel. My Team Valor hoodie. Attack on Titan apparel. Snorlax Pokemon t-shirt where he's like NOT TODAY! I wear that t-shirt when I just want to chill and be left alone. I wear a lot of Citrine and Green Aventurine bracelets because they're like lucky talisman to me. Then I wear a Blue Kyanite necklace because it supposedly deflects negativity and turns it in to a positive.

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiddenJack View Post
    I love trenchcoat detective look
    Me too I have quite a few with some Fedora from NYC lol. Makes me look like a bitch ^_^

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Any leather shit is ESI if you did not know. Seriously.
    I hate leather and so do ESIs I know, for many reasons including animal rights. ESIs love animals

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mintwind View Post
    Me too I have quite a few with some Fedora from NYC lol. Makes me look like a bitch ^_^
    I like it so )

TIM
    ESI 7 9 4 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lately all I wear is those black hoodie dresses, with some black yoga pants underneath, and black fashion hats. Multiple pairs of the same outfit lol.

I just... Don't care. I'm tired. The look is so neutral it just works.

Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I wear over-sized tshirts & jeans.

TIM
    LSI-Se
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The series continues. After the wardrobes of SEE and ILI, I assembled FiSe fashion for you to enjoy.

Parameters:

- conventional cuts that are neither very offbeat nor too eclecticist
    - subdued colors like blue and black
    - sober and collected, very deliberate
    - can be nostalgic, yet lacks in futuristic elements
    - classy
    - composure is important
    - counter-inventive, yet fresh
    - reserved, fabrics are often dark
    - chaos is not allowed, everything has its place.
    - jewelry can be intricate, but the rest of the outfit is kept simple
    - female designs can be `cute´, representing some degree of affection and it's so adorable
    - lots of business-inspired pieces, or at least clothes that indicate: "I'm a busy person and cannot be messed with"
    - ESI knows their worth but doesn't wear overly condescending outfits (especially when it comes to color)
    - clothes are worn to master the environment, but a professional appearance is also intended - a balance has to be found
    - can look like a detective, esp. the males. ESIs invented trenchcoat awesomeness.
    - patterns have to be consistent
    - no outlandish designs
    - emphasis on tradition, classics are preferred over new-fashioned pieces
    - aggressor textures like black leather are present
    - approachable and competent, doesn't offend blatantly at first glance (esp. Fi subtypes, Se subtypes may wear something more direct)
    - there's a certain coolness to the look
    - Generally seems trustworthy and reliable, but not submissive

Link to the album: http://imgur.com/a/r50ej

Found in collections of: JOOP, Bulgari, Hugo Boss, Nike, Omega, Gucci, Lanvin, Azbro, Burberry, French Connection, H&M, House of Adam, Ian RN, Dell' oglio, Chanel, Gaultier, Balmain, LWren Scott, Fossil, ZARA, Victoria Beckham, T Babaton, Swarowsi, Ralph&Russo, T2 DYT, Shop Holden, Tom Ford, Zalando, Zaful, Tory Burch, YSL, Ralph Lauren, PU, People Tree, Quay Australia, SheIn, Prada, Perlin Shop, Shoe Cult, Michael Kors, Manolo Blahnik, Replay, Pepe Jeans

The LIE post is already under construction
    Everything on your list is exactly how I dress. But, the link to the album was the complete opposite of what I would go for when clothes shopping.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

Honorary Ballsack
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I tend to wear darker jeans, dark color t-shirts like black, navy blue, dark red, and lots of grey. My coats and sneakers are black. I like some form fitting, sporty looking clothes, but also like loose,comfortable clothing like athletic pants and hoodies.
    Important to note! People who share "indentical" socionics TIMs won't necessarily appear to be very similar, since they have have different backgrounds, experiences, capabilities, genetics, as well as different types in other typological systems (enneagram, instinctual variants, etc.) all of which also have a sway on compatibility and identification. Thus, Socionics type "identicals" won't necessarily be identical i.e. highly similar to each other, and not all people of "dual" types will seem interesting, attractive and appealing to each other.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Chad's wardrobe

Last edited by suedehead; 04-23-2017 at 12:12 AM.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Shower sandals mhhhh

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Here is the LIE counterpart

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Parameters:
    **Humongous list of parameters**
    Clothes are mainly for covering and warming purposes but may be handy for carrying stuff around.

Interesting though what a homo sapiens esi does for flesh coverage.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)