The series continues. After the wardrobes of SEE and ILI, I assembled FiSe fashion for you to enjoy.
- conventional cuts that are neither very offbeat nor too eclecticist
- subdued colors like blue and black
- sober and collected, very deliberate
- can be nostalgic, yet lacks in futuristic elements
- composure is important
- counter-inventive, yet fresh
- reserved, fabrics are often dark
- chaos is not allowed, everything has its place.
- jewelry can be intricate, but the rest of the outfit is kept simple
- female designs can be `cute´, representing some degree of affection and it's so adorable
- lots of business-inspired pieces, or at least clothes that indicate: "I'm a busy person and cannot be messed with"
- ESI knows their worth but doesn't wear overly condescending outfits (especially when it comes to color)
- clothes are worn to master the environment, but a professional appearance is also intended - a balance has to be found
- can look like a detective, esp. the males. ESIs invented trenchcoat awesomeness.
- patterns have to be consistent
- no outlandish designs
- emphasis on tradition, classics are preferred over new-fashioned pieces
- aggressor textures like black leather are present
- approachable and competent, doesn't offend blatantly at first glance (esp. Fi subtypes, Se subtypes may wear something more direct)
- there's a certain coolness to the look
- Generally seems trustworthy and reliable, but not submissive
Link to the album: http://imgur.com/a/r50ej
Found in collections of: JOOP, Bulgari, Hugo Boss, Nike, Omega, Gucci, Lanvin, Azbro, Burberry, French Connection, H&M, House of Adam, Ian RN, Dell' oglio, Chanel, Gaultier, Balmain, LWren Scott, Fossil, ZARA, Victoria Beckham, T Babaton, Swarowsi, Ralph&Russo, T2 DYT, Shop Holden, Tom Ford, Zalando, Zaful, Tory Burch, YSL, Ralph Lauren, PU, People Tree, Quay Australia, SheIn, Prada, Perlin Shop, Shoe Cult, Michael Kors, Manolo Blahnik, Replay, Pepe Jeans
The LIE post is already under construction