0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Red Letter Media

Mike - LII-Ne
    Jay - ILE-Ne
    Rich - SEI-Fe
    Jack - ESE-Si

All alphas which would make since because their videos have a lot of Ne and Ti

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where has this thread been my whole life...

I agree with your Mike typing.
    I was never completely sure about the others.
    I like your assessment though. As an SEI I find their channel alternatively addicting and embarrassing. As in, how did I just spend 6 hours watching their videos? I need to stop watching this stuff. *Next day* Oh look, a new video.

I could even see SEI for Jack. Rich and Jay are hard for me to type.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

None one of these videos resonates with me, hitting not a single note, so I would say a quadra that is not mine?

The bald guy was ESE. Right off the bat I identified that social laugh as ESE territory. Good example ESE that practises lots of Ne.

The bearded guy is a cute little LII. Awe, adorable. So Ij.

The balding guy might be ILE? Something infantile no doubt. I get "clashy" vibes from him. Like if he was my boss I would feel like I was baby sitting him.

The larger guy might be SEI? Something languid. Not saying SEI, just that his temperment is relaxed.

The video where they are all sitting around the table really sums up alpha groups to me. Kinda calmish board games where they explore ideas in conversation, chat about pop culture, and eat/drink. Not a lot of moving around, not a lot of rowdiness.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

TIM
    SEI 9w1
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I do find myself picking up Rich's mannerisms and speech patterns (the larger guy). I'm SEI myself.

Mike (balding guy) could honestly be LII for all I know.