User Tag List

Thread: Evil Angsty Heretic Girl

Default Evil Angsty Heretic Girl

Hello everyone! I am an angsty chaotic evil heretic. My MBTI is INFP and my Enneagram is 4w5, but I've been having trouble determining my Socionics Type. I've recently begun to explore Socionics, and find it much more interesting that MBTI, so I'm here to learn more about it, and to try to discover my type. Online tests I've taken say LII, but I'm not totally convinced.

I'm very abstract and spiritual, and I question the status quo every chance I get. I am a proud pessimist. I am a worldbuilder, and I spend most of my time reading books/watching anime or pacing and constructing my own elaborate fantasy worlds of a level of complexity rivalling that of Tolkien. Although I'm terrible at actually doing anything with those stories and worlds. Or at doing anything at all.

I consider myself morally evil. I hate people, and I am selfish and self serving. However, I am ashamed to say That I find humans to be at least as interesting as barnacles (my favorite animal), and I am endlessly fascinated by the humanities, epsecially history, philosophy, and religion (all of which I consider forms of my two primary interests, Mythology and Theology).

It is the beauty of the disgustingness of humanity that keeps me alive.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

o/
    Reason is a whore.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by La Petite Princesse View Post
    Hello everyone! I am an angsty chaotic evil heretic. My MBTI is INFP and my Enneagram is 4w5, but I've been having trouble determining my Socionics Type. I've recently begun to explore Socionics, and find it much more interesting that MBTI, so I'm here to learn more about it, and to try to discover my type. Online tests I've taken say LII, but I'm not totally convinced.
    The type in MBT and Socionics is same. But you could be identified wrongly by MBT people.
    To check your type:
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

I consider myself morally evil. I hate people, and I am selfish and self serving.

and typing here also is needed

and hard work of millions of people of today and past to support your life

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm very abstract and spiritual, and I question the status quo every chance I get. I am a proud pessimist. I am a worldbuilder, and I spend most of my time reading books/watching anime or pacing and constructing my own elaborate fantasy worlds of a level of complexity rivalling that of Tolkien. Although I'm terrible at actually doing anything with those stories and worlds. Or at doing anything at all.

I consider myself morally evil. I hate people, and I am selfish and self serving. However, I am ashamed to say That I find humans to be at least as interesting as barnacles (my favorite animal), and I am endlessly fascinated by the humanities, epsecially history, philosophy, and religion (all of which I consider forms of my two primary interests, Mythology and Theology).

You sound like a character

Mentioned
    159 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Welcome to the forum and may the universe drown in blood sacrifices for all eternity.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Nothing you've said excludes LII. Sounds like you are most at home in the act of figuring out complex systems and hating people for their capriciousness.

Have you ever met an ESE? While sober?

LII is not a given, but it's a good bet. There are other types you could be. Welcome to the Forum.

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Have you ever met an ESE? While sober?
    her or the ESE? is the experience different while drunk?

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Milo View Post
    her or the ESE? is the experience different while drunk?
    If she is LII, then she might drink to socialize. Many LII do. (I did, myself, as an LIE. It happens.) The question was intended to find out if she drinks while socializing, perhaps to suppress the social anxiety, which she would have if she were LII, less so if she were ILI. If she met an ESE while drinking, she might not know it. Or care. But that part of the question was intended to find out if she had ever met an ESE at all, or could recognize one if she did. People are oriented toward their dual type, and noticing a particular type can be a clue to one's own type.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Welcome You sound like you could join the ILI tribe.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Sounds like a teenage edgY ILI girl.

Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

and constructing my own elaborate fantasy worlds of a level of complexity rivalling that of Tolkien
    That's of concern to me since Tolkien's fantasy worlds have the complexity of a common, child made sandcastle.

Your post seems too try-hard to type.

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Seems s/he went to find more mythological pastures.
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Hello, you are fired.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my fuckin' dual, guys.

If she is LII, then she might drink to socialize. Many LII do. (I did, myself, as an LIE. It happens.) The question was intended to find out if she drinks while socializing, perhaps to suppress the social anxiety, which she would have if she were LII, less so if she were ILI. If she met an ESE while drinking, she might not know it. Or care. But that part of the question was intended to find out if she had ever met an ESE at all, or could recognize one if she did. People are oriented toward their dual type, and noticing a particular type can be a clue to one's own type.
    Man idk people of many different types drink to socialize if they have anxiety lol
    Even I have sometimes.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jaded whore View Post
    This is my fuckin' dual, guys.

Man idk people of many different types drink to socialize if they have anxiety lol
    Even I have sometimes.
    Well, if Evil Angsty Heretic Girl is indeed ILI, it seems like you guys might get along.

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well, if Evil Angsty Heretic Girl is indeed ILI, it seems like you guys might get along.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚