Thread: Socionics at Hogwarts Delta issue

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Socionics at Hogwarts Delta issue

I found this mildly odd, well quite odd just wrong, Delta is the only one that doesn't seem to fit the pattern. Take Alpha and Gamma, the quasi-identity pattern does surely fit:

Slytherin is ILE & LIE, Gryffindor SEE & ESE, Ravenclaw LII & ILI, with Hufflepuff being ESI & SEI.
    Novelty (EIE & IEE), Status (SLE & LSE), Coldblooded (LSI & SLI), Harmonising (IEI & EII)

I'm pretty sure this is based of Humanitarian Socionics where the energy theory and sphere of interests predict this. The question is why is the delta quadra flipped? It is apparent that the leader of the deltas is surely the LSE who leads and controls, SLI are the diligent mechanic, the harmonizers are clearly EII, with finally the opportunistic conniving intellectual being IEE, manipulating others as the Advisor.

Above all, it is pretty apparent that Humanitarian Socionics' LSE prototype is the Normalising subtype far more interested in stability and order; these types remain extroverted hence grabing leadership positions and authority as its part of the type's core values and mission. In contrast, the more assertive and domineering LSE are then mistyped as EIE. However, unlike actual EIE, they are neither introverted nor intellectual (heavily obsessed with ideas).

socionics_beta_in_hogwarts_by_freyainverse-d5z3qk1.jpg

socionics_delta_in_hogwarts_by_freyainverse-d5z3ra7.jpg

socionics_alpha_in_hogwarts_by_freyainverse-d5z3q1t.jpg
    socionics_gamma_in_hogwarts_by_freyainverse-d5z3qw0.jpg

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange
    redirect
    What do you think of this?
    @Adam Strange

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    What do you think of this?
    @Adam Strange
    Hi, @Soupman.

Can you state this as a brief, self-contained question? I'm not sure what you are asking here.

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hi, @Soupman.

Can you state this as a brief, self-contained question? I'm not sure what you are asking here.
    Sorry I just meant to ask do you think the quasi-identity similarity is true? What have SLI been like to you, the same goes for IEE and of course LSE.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Soupman View Post
    Sorry I just meant to ask do you think the quasi-identity similarity is true? What have SLI been like to you, the same goes for IEE and of course LSE.
    Hi, @Soupman.
    I'm not trying to dodge your question, But I think you are operating on the assumption that I know something that I really don't know. (I think you have knowledge that I don't; specifically, contextual knowledge regarding the topic of quasi-identity similarity.) I can describe the way I interact with SLI and IEE and LSE and even EII, but I don't think that is what you are asking.
    You talked about quasi-identity similarity. What is it? What is it supposed to be? Can you point to a link that talks more about this, or explain what it is you are asking? Pretend I don't know anything about socionics.
    Thanks.

TIM
    Dyslexic 17
    Mentioned
    38 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    Hi, @Soupman.
    I'm not trying to dodge your question, But I think you are operating on the assumption that I know something that I really don't know. (I think you have knowledge that I don't; specifically, contextual knowledge regarding the topic of quasi-identity similarity.) I can describe the way I interact with SLI and IEE and LSE and even EII, but I don't think that is what you are asking.
    You talked about quasi-identity similarity. What is it? What is it supposed to be? Can you point to a link that talks more about this, or explain what it is you are asking? Pretend I don't know anything about socionics.
    Thanks.
    It's okay I'd be interested in it, I reckon you have real life experience with people you consider to be those types, I'm generally curious about your own socionics experience in real life.

I thought your LSI take was really good so that got me thinking about your SLI, and your general socionics take. Yes you are correct to guess that I have my own socionics take - but I still need more research and to refine my understanding of the theory and I do that by comparing myself to others who I feel have developed insights, in terms of taking theory and comparing it with real life.