Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Typing Video

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Typing Video

Last edited by Arcadea; 09-01-2016 at 04:24 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

it's good to keep typing data for a week, at least
    Last edited by Sol; 08-18-2016 at 12:54 PM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Not SLE, seems introverted´?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Not SLE, seems introverted´?
    Sol said LSI

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadea View Post
    Sol said LSI
    Okay, its been edited so I cant see. But yesterday when i saw this you were saying you thought you may be SLE

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, its been edited so I cant see. But yesterday when i saw this you were saying you thought you may be SLE
    Yeah I sent him the video in a pm and he responded. I doubt SLE, I just, and have never, thought I was extraverted but it's one of the answers I got from a while back which I started to buy a little bit. I've also gotten IEI from a select few, but almost all responses were in the Beta quadra. I've had an account on here that I seemed to have lost access to, as well as reddit, and that's where I was getting the Beta responses from if you were wondering.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

LSI: bunch of Ti which is rooted in sensing world and very good handle on Si. Nope for SLE.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by unsuccessfull Alphamale View Post
    LSI: bunch of Ti which is rooted in sensing world and nope for SLE.
    Any other info? Primarily concerning enneagram, it's been something I've wanted to figure out

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

here's what I'm 100% sure of. That you are a T type
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    here's what I'm 100% sure of. That you are a T type
    Oh yeah, I won't deny that. That's for sure

Anything I can do to help 'reveal' myself a little more?

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You give me the impression of being LSI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posted another one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55j...ature=youtu.be

This time answering questions, let me know what you think.
    @Maritsa @Andreas

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Posted another one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f55j...ature=youtu.be

This time answering questions, let me know what you think.
    @Maritsa @Andreas
    SLE probably SLE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I see lots and lots of Se, and I agree that you are a thinking type.

I think SLE-Ti is very likely, but I also see lesser amounts of LIE (from the way you speak rationally) and SEE (from the way you briefly exert force), and sometimes even some ILI (from a hint of introversion). But there is so much Se, moderated by some thinking, that I'm leaning toward SLE.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I see lots and lots of Se, and I agree that you are a thinking type.

I think SLE-Ti is very likely, but I also see lesser amounts of LIE (from the way you speak rationally) and SEE (from the way you briefly exert force), and sometimes even some ILI (from a hint of introversion). But there is so much Se, moderated by some thinking, that I'm leaning toward SLE.
    How can you think he's an extrovert? He talks super quietly and with low energy.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I've typed you LSI before, if I'm not mistaken. You seem Ti dominant.

you are subscribed to ethan and hila

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How can you think he's an extrovert? He talks super quietly and with low energy.
    Somebody was in the room next to me and I didn't want to bother them. I am a low energy person and a little withdrawn, but I think that's due to my enneagram 5

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Somebody was in the room next to me and I didn't want to bother them. I am a low energy person and a little withdrawn, but I think that's due to my enneagram 5
    Yeah but if youre a 5 youre introverted, so youre an introvert. Never seen a 5 SLE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yeah but if youre a 5 youre introverted, so youre an introvert. Never seen a 5 SLE
    An e5 SLE does seem unlikely, even in the extreme Ti variety. He is a puzzle to me.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bird View Post
    Do you relate more to EP temperament than IJ?
    It's about even. I'm looking at the wikisocion page and I relate to these things:

EP
    - flexible
    - optimistic & open-minded
    - entertains people easily & naturally (it's only those who I feel comfortable with, even with people I'm not truly 'friends' with I can be very sociable and wanting to dive deeper. for instance, my boss is very open-minded about exploring topics and I love talking to him about the human mind, existence, how concepts relate to eachother and how everything that we say or do is coming from some place, but ultimately everything is truly what your mind makes it out to be. i guess how interdependent your state of mind is and how it reflects the environment around you)

IJ
    - calm, balanced & inert
    - usually very stable mood (unless I'm passionate about something, then the emotions can start flowing)
    - more reactive than active

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    An e5 SLE does seem unlikely, even in the extreme Ti variety. He is a puzzle to me.
    well thanks...

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's about even. I'm looking at the wikisocion page and I relate to these things:

EP
    - flexible
    - optimistic & open-minded
    - entertains people easily & naturally (it's only those who I feel comfortable with, even with people I'm not truly 'friends' with I can be very sociable and wanting to dive deeper. for instance, my boss is very open-minded about exploring topics and I love talking to him about the human mind, existence, how concepts relate to eachother and how everything that we say or do is coming from some place, but ultimately everything is truly what your mind makes it out to be. i guess how interdependent your state of mind is and how it reflects the environment around you)

IJ
    - calm, balanced & inert
    - usually very stable mood (unless I'm passionate about something, then the emotions can start flowing)
    - more reactive than active
    If you entertain people easily and naturally you can't be a Ti-dom

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kye View Post
    Lol what is that logic? I mean, it comes easily when I'm with friends because I know how to make them laugh but if it's people who I'm not really close to then I'm more self-contained, but trying to throw witty remarks or jokes in when I feel it's necessary and could pull it off. It's been so long and I still haven't come to a conclusion about my type...

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

This assumption could work if it was an introverted subtype or a person with real anxiaty issues which is not type related. An LSI-Se at work is very entertaining, he just needs to be comfortable to play the fool aka be around people he knows. This specific person was very quiet during at least 2 months and then there was an more relaxing event where he just literally changed his behaviour. He stayed like that since then.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol what is that logic? I mean, it comes easily when I'm with friends because I know how to make them laugh but if it's people who I'm not really close to then I'm more self-contained, but trying to throw witty remarks or jokes in when I feel it's necessary and could pull it off. It's been so long and I still haven't come to a conclusion about my type...
    If not logic, it is experience. I have known many LSIs and LIIs and none of them entertain people. Just look at their duals the EIE and the ESE. Both stage people and entertainers. this is not without reason. Since LII and LSI are unable to make comfortable emotional atmosphere around themselves, their duals take this task. This however does not come from being an intratim, you can find ESIs of both subtypes, entertaining their friends, but it comes from their Ti program mode. and the creative function can be Se or Ne for example an LII can suggest to close friends an activity he sees as interesting but can not "entertain them easily" in a sense an EIE or an ESE could.
    My LII best friend for example, when we are alone can make witty remarks and good jokes but with "people" she shuts off and stays quiet. She can not entertain a group, she can entertain only one person.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    This assumption could work if it was an introverted subtype or a person with real anxiaty issues which is not type related. An LSI-Se at work is very entertaining, he just needs to be comfortable to play the fool aka be around people he knows. This specific person was very quiet during at least 2 months and then there was an more relaxing event where he just literally changed his behaviour. He stayed like that since then.
    Perhaps he has met a dual which gives him the confidence to act such a way. Since when one meets a dual and starts conversations with them or even watches them, their behavior becomes similar to their dual. For example as an LIE when I am with an ESI for a while, my behavior changes for better and my hurried mode becomes calm and caring. Perhaps the LSI has gotten inspiration from an EIE at that certain event and is getting inspired afterwards also.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Wut? I definitely know LSI's and even LII's who entertain people when they feel comfortable/are in good mood. Some LSI's can also be very charming - true, others are the boringest people you're ever going to meet beside SLI's. Many have great snarky sense of humour - it's not like everybody is 100% introverted. It's just a different kind of charm than ESE's/EIE's.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

If not logic, it is experience. I have known many LSIs and LIIs and none of them entertain people. Just look at their duals the EIE and the ESE. Both stage people and entertainers. this is not without reason. Since LII and LSI are unable to make comfortable emotional atmosphere around themselves, their duals take this task. This however does not come from being an intratim, you can find ESIs of both subtypes, entertaining their friends, but it comes from their Ti program mode. and the creative function can be Se or Ne for example an LII can suggest to close friends an activity he sees as interesting but can not "entertain them easily" in a sense an EIE or an ESE could.
    My LII best friend for example, when we are alone can make witty remarks and good jokes but with "people" she shuts off and stays quiet. She can not entertain a group, she can entertain only one person.
    You are using cardboard stereotypes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Nah I mean I'll go as far as to dance if I'm with people I'm comfortable with, even if it's just being flat out ridiculous. I guess I need to be certain that I'm in a 'judgment-free' zone to get that out of the box. Other than that I'm just fairly quiet, probably as much as in my video.

LSI seems like a good fit but I don't necessarily agree with the temperament, even being a J-dom. Maaaybe SLE-Ti

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Nah I mean I'll go as far as to dance if I'm with people I'm comfortable with, even if it's just being flat out ridiculous. I guess I need to be certain that I'm in a 'judgment-free' zone to get that out of the box. Other than that I'm just fairly quiet, probably as much as in my video.

LSI seems like a good fit but I don't necessarily agree with the temperament, even being a J-dom. Maaaybe SLE-Ti
    I used to type as SLE-Ti. Why do you disagree with Ij temperament?

I don't fit any of the basic temperaments fully, I fit Ij with Se added to it, matching myself to a temperament doesn't work without this addition.
    Last edited by Myst; 08-23-2016 at 02:37 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to type SLE-Ti. Why do you disagree with Ij temperament?

I don't fit either basic temperament fully, I fit Ij with Se added to it, matching myself to a temperament doesn't work without this addition.
    Just because Ij sounds so rigid and stuck in their own rules whereas I really have no preconceived checklist going into anything and just let things flow.
    I'm trying to focus on typing other people (celebrities) as well as just get a feel of how the information elements play out in someone's psyche so I can watch from outside of myself sometime to get a good opinion.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Just because Ij sounds so rigid and stuck in their own rules whereas I really have no preconceived checklist going into anything and just let things flow.
    I'm trying to focus on typing other people (celebrities) as well as just get a feel of how the information elements play out in someone's psyche so I can watch from outside of myself sometime to get a good opinion.
    What do you mean by letting things flow?

I don't relate to being so stuck up in rules all the time either.

Lol typing celebrities... good luck with that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you mean by letting things flow?

I don't relate to being so stuck up in rules all the time either.

I tend to be very passive and have an optimistic, "just go with it, everything will work out" attitude... or so I've heard

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I tend to be very passive and have an optimistic, "just go with it, everything will work out" attitude... or so I've heard
    Do you agree with this? How do you think everything will magically work out?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Do you agree with this? How do you think everything will magically work out?
    Oh definitely, I've always been very passive with pretty much everything. Even if one of my friends got worked up about something I would try to calm them down, but they would get mad and say "oh you just don't care". In reality, they forget what happened a day later.

I don't really know. I guess planning, but not planning. If I don't see it in my head first then it probably won't happen.

TIM
    9w1 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    I agree with this statement. I used to work with an LSI-Se and he was hilarious. We had a lot of fun at work. And for the record he wasn't rigid or stiff at all (though I can still never get him to dance at parties).

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

If you're in fact e5, then you're INTx and certainly not a sensor.

TIM
    LIE
    Mentioned
    48 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well that doesn't mean it's not true.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Typing of people in normal IRL interview also gives low typing matches (CRT experiment of 1999 year - 17% match). With celebrities it's just more evident, while information to type them correctly is enough. All today typing is "lol" with average match <20%. Especially it's "lol" when baseless bs like Reinin's dichotomies is used.

If those people are friends or similar - nothing special.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast