McKayla Maroney...IEE-Fi 6w5 sp/sx

Added: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/iee-fi/

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is the Fi subtype really more introverted than the Ne subtype? I read opposing answers everywhere I go. I would think the Fi subtype would come off as more sociable and forceful with emphasized Fe and Se. The Ne subtype seems more detached and head-in-the-clouds.

I'm pretty introverted for an IEE (assuming my typing is correct. ILE, EII or LII is possible.), I struggle to maintain closeness with people and my social skills aren't that great. I'm very people focused but I usually study them from afar lol. And I'm not emotionally demonstrative most of the time though I have my moments.

Am I misinterpreting the subtypes? I think I'm Ne but it's weird that I'm so reserved yet the "extraverted subtype".
    7w6 9w1 2w3 sx/? RLUAI(rl|U|ai)

TIM
    Celestial Sli
    Mentioned
    415 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The only one I know that I can post is Brian Molko, but I dont know what subtype he could possibly be, he's so cute and hot:

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bill Clinton is SEE and Molk comes of EIE . Maroney comes off Se-Ni valuing, I could be wrong.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Jarrod Ramos...IEE-Fi 1w9 sp/sx

This parasite clearly fits the VI template for IEE-Fi:

Compare to my SP/SX IEE-Fi examples Maroney (6w5) and 50 Cent (9w8) here: https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/iee-fi/

Core Type One Motivation/Drive: Revenge

TIM
    IEE-Ne
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rafael Correa, former president of Ecuador.
    [] | NP | 3[6w5]8 so/sp | Type thread | My typing of forum members | Johari (Strengths) | Nohari (Weaknesses)

You know what? You're an individual, and that makes people nervous. And it's gonna keep making people nervous for the rest of your life.
    - Ole Golly from Harriet, the spy.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Rafael Correa - Fe valued

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Macayla Maroney, Jarrod Ramos and 50 Cent aren't IEE. They're not even Delta. They all come off as Se-Ni valuing; 50 Cent is LSI obviously. Sheeesh.

TIM
    Ne-IEE 6w7 sp/sx
    Mentioned
    221 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by schwiftyrickty View Post
    Is the Fi subtype really more introverted than the Ne subtype? I read opposing answers everywhere I go. I would think the Fi subtype would come off as more sociable and forceful with emphasized Fe and Se. The Ne subtype seems more detached and head-in-the-clouds.

I'm pretty introverted for an IEE (assuming my typing is correct. ILE, EII or LII is possible.), I struggle to maintain closeness with people and my social skills aren't that great. I'm very people focused but I usually study them from afar lol. And I'm not emotionally demonstrative most of the time though I have my moments.

Am I misinterpreting the subtypes? I think I'm Ne but it's weird that I'm so reserved yet the "extraverted subtype".
    From my experience, what you say rings true. Fi-IEE are more socially extroverted from my experience. I think it is due to the stronger and . They are more animated and lively than Ne-IEEs too. Subtypes do not have much to do with social extroversion from my experience. Functional strength has a bigger impact and in this case, the Fi-IEE's functional strength leads to them being more socially extroverted than Ne-IEE.

Also, the way you describe yourself reminds me of myself, so I think you are fellow Ne-IEE. I do think instinctual stacking does have an impact so an Fi-IEE so/sx would be more extroverted than Ne-IEE sp/sx. The funny thing is I tend to be more social around strangers then people I know. I find certain environments stifle me socially and I hardly talk, but in other environments I feel free to be myself and be open.

It's kind of annoying how much I change socially based on my environment, but I guess that would make sense as an Ne-IEE being highly attuned to their environment. I find I have little control over it too and it depends on who I am interacting with too. With some people I jive better than others and I become more extroverted around them and then around others I become a wallflower and I don't say much.

I think me being sp/sx though perhaps makes the Ne-IEE socially extroverted/introverted dichotomy more pronounced and tilted towards social introversion. I can imagine an Ne-IEE sx/so tilting towards social extroversion more.
    “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” Randy Pausch

Ne-IEE
    6w7 sp/sx
    6w7-9w1-4w5

TIM
    IEE 4w5 sx/so
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Raver, I am sx/so and I feel the same as you, I change from moment to moment, definitely sometimes just watch what's going on and can't think of anything to speak about or feel the need to, other times I am involved and bouncy but not very verbal, other times, esp more one on one or very small groups, I may talk a lot. But a lot of testing goes on before that happens, a lot of observation, I suppose, unconsciously. It's hard to just walk into a place and start talking right off the bat, I feel the need to get a feel for my surroundings, my sympathies or potential sympathies with others, and process first. Or if I'm in a bouncy mood none of that may matter and I'll jump right in. But also I am 4w5 which dampens my extroversion a bit, or at least my sociability, I can be unsociable but very focused on observing everything.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Scott Dozier...IEE-Fi 3w4-6w5-8w7 sp/so

Both the 3w4 and the 7w6 are in the assertive grouping. The main difference between 3w4 and 7w6 is that 7w6 is a lot more mercurial/"bipolar" (mood-cyclers), ooze of nonconformity/subversion and work best in environments that lack structure. The 3w4 is more image oriented and present a more consistent persona. Now a dense flathead would type somebody like Stu Ungar a 3w4 because Ungar took pride in being the best at poker and was incredible at it. That's only how somebody with a superficial, cookiecutter grasp of the various enneagram types would see it...upons closer inspection, there is no type of deception in presentation by Ungar that would make you think this person is phony in some way and he's not always presenting the poker persona. When he says he's the best, he's stating a fact that pretty much anybody who knows poker will agree with. Upon deeper review, he's a nonconformist, a subversive....there's no rule in nature that says people motivated to subvert can't be the best or most talented at something. Dozier on the other hand has a classic deceptive, image-oriented, intentionally calibrated 3w4 kinesthetic.

He's not an 8...his kinesthetic isn't dominant/willful but more interpersonally calculating, deceptive, chameleonic, slimy, and seeming eager to calibrate to his interlocuter -- the rattlesnake; scorpio. He hedges his bets on everything he says. like the inflections in his voice have an air of guessing, estimating, ruminating, speculating...Anyways, super clear Image triad > gut triad

As an IEE-Fi, he has a cognition for interpersonal dynamics and mirroring others -- working more through others by trying to plant ideas and throw out hints about what he means etc.

Katherine Fauvre...IEE-Ne 6w5-1w2-3w4 sp/sx

Perfect catch for the IEE-Ne template:

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/iee-ne/

This is an easy one. Her kinesthetic is not self-confident enough for a 3 or an 8. She's not in the assertive triad. Obvioulsy she's not an 8 if she's an IEE (that combination doesn't exist and can't exist...eight is the type lowest in emotional/cognitive empathy and highest in power-seeking, so Fi or Fe in an ego block is not possible....furthermore the eight personality would never see itself as an F even if it were possible) She looks cautious, worried, restrained and tight-lipped (keeping one eye open -- the self-protective solution)….certainly not a gut type and not an image type. 3w4s carry a much lighter expression on their faces that belies the coolness of an advertisement. She doesn't have a willful kinesthetic. Her kinesthetic is vigilant/self-protective/guarded. She also self-types as a sx 8 and calls sx 8 devotion. Devotion is the main preoccupation/drive of the 6w7.

Edit: Actually, that's a better description for the 6w5 kinesthetic. Overall better fit for 6w5 sp/sx.

Typing shortcuts for novices:

Socionics deals with Cognition...the typing shortcut are the physical structure of the eyes, which has enough variation to accommodate the expressions of the different stackings.

Stackings deals with General Behaviors that don't conflict with core features/traits of the enneagram types....the typing shortcut is to look for the expression in the eyes

Enneagram deals with Personality (motivation, worldview, defense mechanisms, drives, specific - unchanging behaviors/patterns)....the typing shortcut is physical expression/kinesthetic.
    Last edited by Kill4Me; 07-16-2018 at 10:39 PM.

Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kill4Me View Post
    Scott Dozier...IEE-Fi 3w4-6w5-8w7 sp/so

As an IEE-Fi, he has a cognition for interpersonal dynamics and mirroring others -- working more through others by trying to plant ideas and throw out hints about what he means etc.
    What stands out as IEE here?

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by timber View Post
    What stands out as IEE here?
    I, personally, never agree with Kill4me's assessments. However, his speech patterns can come off as IEE or Delta NF; I found myself relating to it, somewhat. However, I have seen Beta NFs sometimes having similar speech patterns (ie mirroring emotions, being comfortable abstract ideas like death in the manner that Scott was etc).

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Brene Brown...IEE-Ne 2w3 sp/so

Hillary Clinton...IEE-Ne 1w9 sp/so

Socionics: Cognition, Enneagram: Kinesthetic.

the 2w3 kinesthetic carries IEE-Ne cognition quite easily but the rigid 1w9 kinesthetic is not the greatest match.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Keith Raniere...IEE-Fi 9w1 so/sp

For an example of the 9w1 kinesthetic running on SLE-Se cognition, see my Joseph Kony addition to the SLE examples thread over in the Beta Quadra sub-forum.

TIM
    LSI-C™
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by inabox View Post
    Macayla Maroney, Jarrod Ramos and 50 Cent aren't IEE. They're not even Delta. They all come off as Se-Ni valuing; 50 Cent is LSI obviously. Sheeesh.
    50 Cent is LSE.

Just because he likes to flash status symbols and rap about money does not automatically make him Se-Ni.

He has a distinct lack of originality which I associate with polr. The is clearly strong, since he talks about money alot, but the way he talks about it is quite uncreative, like he just accepts whatever standards exist for this function. He does not have imagination to accompany his .

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Avebury View Post
    50 Cent is LSE.

Just because he likes to flash status symbols and rap about money does not automatically make him Se-Ni.

He has a distinct lack of originality which I associate with polr. The is clearly strong, since he talks about money alot, but the way he talks about it is quite uncreative, like he just accepts whatever standards exist for this function. He does not have imagination to accompany his .
    I disagree and I did not imply that liking flash status is Se-Ni O_O . 50 Cent is LSI-Ti IMo, his response to Terry Crew's story about sexual assault is very 1D Fe - ie he wanted to come off funny and become.popular but he did not understand how or why many would find him crass and inappropriate.

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maroney comes off Se-Ni valuing, I could be wrong.
    You're not.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by velveteen View Post
    Ahahhaa

TIM
    itsp
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

parker posey

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Brene Brown...IEE-Ne 2w3 sp/so

Hillary Clinton...IEE-Ne 1w9 sp/so

Socionics: Cognition, Enneagram: Kinesthetic.

the 2w3 kinesthetic carries IEE-Ne cognition quite easily but the rigid 1w9 kinesthetic is not the greatest match.
    Oh. God. What.

Brown is some kind of Delta but Hilary is an Ni-INTp .... Very obviously ...

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Keith Raniere...IEE-Fi 9w1 so/sp

For an example of the 9w1 kinesthetic running on SLE-Se cognition, see my Joseph Kony addition to the SLE examples thread over in the Beta Quadra sub-forum.
    These typings always give me a headache. (Isn't this the NXIVM guy?)

And this guy's mannerisms are Fe-leading and Ni-creative. I do not get Ne-lead and Fe-demonstrative at all. He's EIE O_O. The thread is filled with mistyping. Jeez jeez jeez.

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hillary is 100% LIE I'm positive.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Josh Radnor is IEE-Fi

MV5BMjAwNTUxMTM4OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUyNzc4Mg@@._V1_UY264_CR4,0,178,264_AL_.jpg

So are

John Cusack
    266px-John_Cusack.jpg

and

Chazz Palminteri
    Chazz-1.jpg

100% certainty
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Jimmy Fallon is very, very Ne. I see him being Ne-IEE; his interaction with Si-ISTp Nicole Kidman was the cutest thing I had seen in a long, long time.
    Jimmy Fallon is SEI-Fe.
    ~* astralsilky

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Hillary is 100% LIE I'm positive.
    She's more Fe-polr than Fe-role IMO.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Jimmy Fallon is SEI-Fe.
    Mmm, maybe. Personally, I should really see more of him to get a better understanding.

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Tom Condon is a good example of an IEE-Fi sp/sx.

Last edited by Kill4Me; 04-12-2019 at 02:35 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12