User Tag List

Thread: Hello

Default Hello

Hi there. LII-Ne here. I've posted a fair amount on reddit but found the discussions there to be sorely lacking. Was hoping to find some more serious and knowledgeable people here.

First learned about MBTI and tried to apply it in real life with mixed results; there was also something that just never quite fit. Upon adopting a socionics framework, everything started to fall more in place. At this point i'm almost certain that socionics is on to something real and tangible in people that simply hasn't been discovered yet due to lacking technology (ie in the brain). I believe its potential for use is extremely high (psychotherapy, business, sports etc) and at this point i'm unsure where to go to not only learn more but perhaps spread the knowledge especially amongst the english language community. So for now, online discussions will do.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Welcome.

This site has a lot of articles you can use to learn more about socionics, and people you can interact with to test the theory, so you've come to the right place.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by maxOccupancy View Post
    Was hoping to find some more serious and knowledgeable people here.
    These "serious and knowledgeable" people have average typing match <20% and can't distinguish socionics and external heresy.

First learned about MBTI and tried to apply it in real life with mixed results; there was also something that just never quite fit.
    MBT uses good dichotomies theory. Other is worse. Except many in socionics also use doubtful heresy like Reinin's dichotomies and other bs.

I believe its potential for use is extremely high (psychotherapy, business, sports etc)
    Just after there will appear proof about good typing method and the ones who are able to use it. Until this glory times socionics is on the level of astrology - many is doubtful or wrong to use it widely and seriously.

perhaps spread the knowledge especially amongst the english language community
    To think something as knowledge this much be proved. Socionics is hypothesis, not normal knowledge.

You may check your type by making videointerview
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    There are a lot of ones thinking wrongly about own type