Thread: "contemporary hospitals are poorly managed"

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default "contemporary hospitals are poorly managed"

I found this interesting and if anyone want to discuss this go ahead here!

Small Groups

"Bouquet"

This is a very interesting group especially from the point of view of its effect on the health of its members. People of certain types are prone to certain illnesses. Here we have four groups of types, each has a peculiar “bouquet of ailments.”

1. ILE, IEE, SLE, and SEE. [Ep temperaments]
    2. ESI, EII, LII, and LSI. [Ij temperaments]
    3. LSE, LIE, ESE, and EIE. [Ej temperaments]
    4. ILI, SLI, SEI, and IEI. [Ip temperaments]

When we discovered these groups we came to the conclusion that contemporary hospitals are poorly managed. In fact, a hospital carries out two functions – that of a medical establishment and a hotel, i.e. people are treated and they live there for certain periods of time. It makes more sense to put people of the same quadra in a room together. Quadra would generate additional energy and support its members. In reality, patients are placed in wards according to the diagnosis, i.e. basically they are placed in "Bouquets.” This encourages further aggravation of their condition: their weaknesses come into a resonance with each other. We carried out a field research in a Rehabilitation Center in Sestroretsk, Russia. Patients are usually prescribed a one-month treatment. When during the experiment the patients were placed in wards according to their quadras, they recovered quicker and were ready to leave the hospital in less than a month in objectively better health condition. Unfortunately, we were not able to extend this experiment to any other hospitals in Russia, even though the beneficial effect of the experiment was obvious. Similar interesting discoveries are common in socionics.
    source http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...oups-by-Reinin

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What they do not seem to take under consideration is that once a person is 'picked for special reasons' that person become 'special' and that could influence the mood and how the person is approaching his or her tasks during the experiment.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

heresy

Jesus is the cruel sausage consentingadult's Avatar
    Mentioned
    109 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't know about this particular study, but I have read other 'remarkable' studies in Socionics that clearly failed to apply basic scientific principles, such as double blind testing and the use of control groups. I'm highly skeptical about the 'scientific maturity' of Russian Socionics.
    “I have never tried that before, so I think I should definitely be able to do that.” --- Pippi Longstocking

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"In 1,5-2 hours of being together all members of the group experience improvement in health condition, normalization of objective parameters such as blood pressure, pulse."

lmao

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It is based on the idea how information travels between individuals, Socionics. If you share room with your quadra people you will get the good feedback you need all the time to develop rapidly and therefor recover.

So does it hold some value and truth?

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whaaaaat. Um

Mentioned
    167 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Utter nonsense.

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    661 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Being around like minded people can be better for your well being and stress management , but I still think the right Te diagnosis is helpful. People go to hospitals to pinpoint things just to be sure, as often what something feels like illness-wise is not actually what it is. Being around people you get along with his is nice, but irrelevant. They can throw the faggy party after being around the stern assholeish Te str8 man doctor. Hospitals are straight and annoying but I think, maybe they are supposed to be that way- I wouldn't want to think of them as summer camp.