TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Time to jump into the pool!

Hi all!

I discovered MBTI 5 years ago and recently studied it further... until socionics seduced my analytical mind with a more comprehensive theory, although various socionists mess it up quite a lot

Although I am interested in socionics, I still look at it cautiously, considering that many issues are not yet fixed, especially those related to a cultural bias as well as a deep lack of statistics. Now I still look at socionics as a new geeky theory to play with, hoping it can be useful in ways that I still need to determine.

Beside socionics I like to talk about maths, astronomy, Earth sciences, history and psychology (that intersect in anthropology), as well as good music (the one that excites your imagination more than your senses), or landscapes where there is a lot to imagine about (e.g. remote mountains). Il li to play games where rules leave a great place to strategy.

Generally speaking I like a little novelty but prefer focus on what makes the most sense in my life, such as family and anticipation (great challenge these days).

Hope this first jump has left you enough clues to type me

TIM
    IEI-Fe (9)62 sx/?
    Mentioned
    108 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

'lo
    Reason is a whore.

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

welcome!

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

time to pump into the jool!

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Qorche View Post
    Now I still look at socionics as a new geeky theory to play with, hoping it can be useful in ways that I still need to determine.
    The main socionics game is to type someone. You need to try it on yourself
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

Beside socionics I like to talk about maths, astronomy, Earth sciences, history and psychology (that intersect in anthropology)
    Synchronisms, synchronisms everywhere... I watched video about anthropology in the time you've posted the thread

Hope this first jump has left you enough clues to type me
    I suspect you think yourself as ENT*

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I type you ethical. Your're welcome.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    The main socionics game is to type someone. You need to try it on yourself

I suspect you think yourself as ENT*
    I got the same impression, @Sol. ENTx. But I'll go further and say ENTp > ENTj, because "I like to talk" rather than "I like to do". On the other hand, ENTj is still in the running because "I like a little novelty but prefer focus on what makes the most sense in my life". ENTp like a lot of novelty.

TIM
    ILI
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb The solution

Hi again!

After some quite busy days I give you the answer : , moderately -subtyped (Sociotype.com extended test).

Actually you got the ego block but not the orientation. As for many educated introverts my ability to extravert myself with , but I spend most of my time within my mind.

...until socionics seduced my analytical mind with a more comprehensive theory, although various socionists mess it up quite a lot
    I do subdue

Although I am interested in socionics, I still look at it cautiously, considering that many issues are not yet fixed, especially those related to a cultural bias as well as a deep lack of statistics. Now I still look at socionics as a new geeky theory to play with, hoping it can be useful in ways that I still need to determine.
    Yet another layer of -bashing, as well as demonstrative (very strong but not that serious).

Generally speaking I like a little novelty but prefer focus on what makes the most sense in my life, such as family and anticipation (great challenge these days).
    Wished it could determine as leading function over .

Well, you might have be mistaken by the relatively positive content of my post, which contrast with my negativist type