Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I made a videooooo so type me

Mentioned
    171 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I always thought I fit better in Beta due to my love of dark macabre things and the media I consume or have consumed in the past. I push peoples' boundaries. As an adult, I have started to somehow intimidate people which I never before thought possible. I'm learning to get along better with people too and not put my foot in my mouth... additionally as an adult I've become so much more assertive and forthright. I was very quiet and scared as a kid. I just see myself as this person who is still scared of doing so many physical, visceral things but I secretly (want to) take great delight in them. I wish I could be a sensation seeker. I may act offended by certain things, by violence or by "offensive" stuff but nothing much really gets to me.

Why do you think I am ESI? Your description of being Audrey Hepburn comingling with rich people sounds much more fun to me than just being an author, I must say that. I am super status conscious but I hide it....
    Pushing boundaries is, to my knowledge, on of Se-ego's trademarks so I don't think ESI is off the charts if that's your argument here : )
    I haven't watched your video (you said that it's near-useless now anyway, so I don't think i plan to either?) but based on what I've seen in this resurrected thread these past few days, ESI could fit just as well as you'd think IEI fits.

Dark and macabre media-- This is tricky. Some people think it's a sign of being a Se valuing type-- I don't
    I think it's an E4 thing more than anything. Bless us sad kids.
    @Hamada, interesting. If you don't mind, could you come over to my typing thread and apply your method there? I'll arrange a cozy place for you.
    “I want the following word: splendor, splendor is fruit in all its succulence, fruit without sadness. I want vast distances. My savage intuition of myself.”
    Clarice Lispector

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    @Hamada, interesting. If you don't mind, could you come over to my typing thread and apply your method there? I'll arrange a cozy place for you.
    I ll do what I can.

Hopefully I wont have to coax you to start listenong to me should I find your type

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I think it is not unusual for EII's to like macabre things in moderation. At least what I have noted...
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Troll Nr 007 View Post
    I think it is not unusual for EII's to like macabre things in moderation. At least what I have noted...
    Violence and decay attraction mb related to Se value. it should not be common for EIIs, especially women. Uncommon types behavior happens sometimes and at some people it can be more in some regions.
    It rises the possibility of other type. You notice one strange, then other and after more of such you may come to other opinion about the type.

Where your observations mostly fail to fit the theory - try to type better.

Quote Originally Posted by Feathers View Post
    Dark and macabre media-- This is tricky. Some people think it's a sign of being a Se valuing type-- I don't
    as those people have better types understanding than random noobs

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Alpha NT in your avatar IMO and your posts. Like ILE. <3

Pick one: THE INNOVATOR, THE VISIONARY FUTURIST, THE CREATIVE DIRECTOR, THE TECHNICAL SURREALIST. Do any resonate, in your opinion? I think you are ILE-Ti, the INNO V ATOR IMO.

I am unable to watch ur video yet sadly but hope to do so soon.
    Last edited by vesstheastralsilky; 11-23-2018 at 12:58 AM.
    ~* astralsilky

Each essence is a separate glass,
    Through which Sun of Being’s Light is passed,
    Each tinted fragment sparkles with the Sun,
    A thousand colors, but the Light is One.

Jami, 15th c. Persian Poet

Post types & fully individuated before 2012 ...

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm only nice to people who are nice to me
    Ti, Fe-valuing
    ~* astralsilky

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by vesstheastralsilky View Post
    Ti, Fe-valuing
    I don't think I'm an extrovert. ILE is a type I basically aspire to be but I'm way too introverted. I'd love to be an ingenious, creative entrepreneurial person but I feel like I just don't have many of my own ideas. And when I do I'm not brave enough to introduce them to the possibility of failure. I love to learn to new things though and discuss them

TIM
    ~°~
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think I'm an extrovert. ILE is a type I basically aspire to be but I'm way too introverted. I'd love to be an ingenious, creative entrepreneurial person but I feel like I just don't have many of my own ideas. And when I do I'm not brave enough to introduce them to the possibility of failure. I love to learn to new things though and discuss them
    You could be the introverted subtype that would make you seem like an introvert and break all the rules, heh!*

Here's an odd question: can you relate to the Gulenko type profiles for INTP and or ENTJ at Socionics.com? His ILI is how I've been typing some ILEs and LIIs to correct the core functional definitions among other things ... and likewise how do you feel about his ENTP and INTJ profiles? What about his INFJ profile there?

* not that I am TRYing to.
    ~* astralsilky

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't think I'm an extrovert.
    If you'd made new video when you are not under supressive meds, mb you'd got more such typings.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESTP imo

TIM
    SLE.Wait...Shit, EII
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Type : adorable ^^

There is a possibility you are alpha like SEI or ESE-Si but you remind me a little of my IEI "ex" (short story, I'm not "made" for this type, quasi identical)

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dee View Post
    ESTP imo
    Whaaaatttttttttttttt

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

she reminds you

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Whatttttttt
    Very ESTp imo, that's what comes to ME through VI. ISFj is a far guess imo.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Very ESTp imo, that's what comes to ME through VI. ISFj is a far guess imo.
    I mean like if you actually read my posts and the way I think that's still what comes to you? Lol. I'm practical and realistic but I'm also kind of percieved by a lot of people in my life who are more down to earth as silly and a head in the clouds type...not very ESTp ish

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Very ESTp imo, that's what comes to ME through VI.
    VI = variative ignorance

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Venus Rose View Post
    I think you are right in that the EII wouldn't use force to persuade people, but they can give advices.
    People of any type use all 8 functions. Type is about what they think more, use more and like more.
    For easy example, EII may be on occupations which need to use direct physical force sometimes. As for "persuade people" - they may do it by regularly shown emotions, words, relations manipulations, etc. They will prefer to avoid rough, simple and open ways to achieve own aims - will use that lesser than S types. Advices - is just one of ways of the influence, there are much more of F-N types means.

Also they avoid open conflicts, but prefer to communicate softly. It's not dramatic Fe and ruder S types. They are highly intelligent in dealing with people. They avoid simplified opinions and decisions but prefer to seek the truth in different points and are tolerant to them. They avoid rude arguing, but even when disagree will prefer to express own view softly, to keep own opinion quitely and later with further own thinking will try to understand other opinion and to accept other it better, - they prefer to understand others but not reject them from the start. Generally Se types tend to have low tolerancy to other opinions from the start, as have weak and nonvalued Ne - which is linked with possibilities of other views on the same, with the different sides of the truth.

> In addition, EII's 'judgmental nature' if you will, can dissuade others, at least to some degree, from doing whatever it is that they are doing that the EII considers immoral.

it's about F, not J

> I am also not sure on this, you said A: "If an EII hates people who steal, then" B: "the EII will make sure to develop this into his/her own moral system, the EII will make sure that he/she never steals at all costs"
    I think it can be reverse, actually.

His idea implied that being Ne type - EII do not simplify in overgeneralizations, but understand the conditions when a man does something - they see people as more whole and complex, than S types. While the reverse is about weak N, which perceive people more surfacely and simply. Especially for Se types - they may idealize in positive or negative ways the concrete people most of all.
    As you think yourself as EII, then you should describe own approach. As I said - understanding of people and EII - is not yours.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean like if you actually read my posts and the way I think that's still what comes to you? Lol. I'm practical and realistic but I'm also kind of percieved by a lot of people in my life who are more down to earth as silly and a head in the clouds type...not very ESTp ish
    I only replied because I thought I have a VI opinion. As for "silly and a head in the clouds type", ESTps can be pretty dynamic and fun-seeking. Maybe that could mean you have a misguided stereotype of ESTps.

TIM
    EII typed by Gulenko
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I only replied because I thought I have a VI opinion. As for "silly and a head in the clouds type", ESTps can be pretty dynamic and fun-seeking. Maybe that could mean you have a misguided stereotype of ESTps.
    Are you joking?

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@summerprincess

Quote Originally Posted by sbbds View Post
    Are you joking?
    Apparently you guys don't know Dee.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Update: I took the Socionics test on the sociotype website after not taking it for quite some time. I got basically an equal chance of INFj and INTj on this test. Main result was INTj-1Ne but I fit the INTj Ti description better sooo who knows. Not sure how reliable that test is.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Update: I took the Socionics test on the sociotype website after not taking it for quite some time. I got basically an equal chance of INFj and INTj on this test. Main result was INTj-1Ne but I fit the INTj Ti description better sooo who knows.
    you said that nonverbal in your clip was not common for you
    I hope to see you in natural state. On the avatar you look so cute.

> Not sure how reliable that test is.

Good tests mb 30-50%.

There is a chance for J type for you. To be EIE, for example.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    you said that nonverbal in your clip was not common for you
    I hope to see you in natural state. On the avatar you look so cute.

> Not sure how reliable that test is.

Good tests mb 30-50%.

There is a chance for J type for you. To be EIE, for example.
    I'm not an extrovert lol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm not an extrovert lol
    mb with new video mb I'd become more sure

TIM
    EII 4w5 Sx/So
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It's quite possible you might be S ego @summerprincess

Specially with the...sultriness...it feels very S to me. Sensation is coming out quite strongly imo, be it Si or Se

You also don't get quite as lost in the mind as many N types might. Of course, you still do that a little, everyone does have intuition, regardless of what type they are. But you strike me as someone who is mostly looking at exactly what's right in front of her, instead of the strongly subjective and 'strange' associations that many N types may make. I could be wrong, idk...but that's my impression.

Based on your posts on the forum, I would be disinclined towards Fi valuing.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Did another video! Terrible quality video.. sorry just did it on my parents' desktop computer because I have to buy a new laptop. Kind of rambling

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

video is useful because of nonverbal. glasses close significant part of the nonverbal

you smile as EII. but communicate closer to EIE
    I saw this situation with other girl which I've decided to be EIE (and lesser possibly IEI) after some time thinking her EII.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You give me ILI vibe in the last video. ILE rings somewhat, but not sure what to make of it.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you smile as EII. but communicate closer to EIE
    EIEs have faster jerking and stronger energy, she is more sedated. I would doubt it is the result of the medicines she is taking. EII is a big not. EIIs are not as jerky, they are way more robotic.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

EIEs have faster jerking and stronger energy, she is more sedated.
    Mb she's restrained due to higher anxiety and a wish to look lesser emotionally by role Te. It mb not her common nonverbal state, while the glasses additionally prevent noticing of her emotional expressions.
    In the previous clip I've pointed on strange low level of emotions for possible F type and that could be explained by sedative meds. She already did a clip with unnatural nonverbal state and directly claimed it was such. Mb in another clip she's not natural too by some reasons.
    She seems as NF and talks closer to EIE than IEI, EII. She has better structure of the messages then many IEI write on forums, - for J. For Fe value mb higher snobbery and attraction to statuses.
    I'm not sure in her type. Without normally done clip it's harder.

> EIIs are not as jerky, they are way more robotic.

Her nonverbal in borders of J types. I saw lesser stable one at some Js, mb due to ADHD or drugs consequences there.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mb she's restrained due to higher anxiety and a wish to look lesser emotionally by role Te. It mb not her common nonverbal state, while the glasses additionally prevent noticing of her emotional expressions.
    In the previous clip I've pointed on strange low level of emotions for possible F type and that could be explained by sedative meds. She already did a clip with unnatural nonverbal state and directly claimed it was such. Mb in another clip she's not natural too by some reasons.
    She seems as NF and talks closer to EIE than IEI, EII. She has better structure of the messages then many IEI write on forums, - for J. For Fe value mb higher snobbery and attraction to statuses.

Her nonverbal in borders of J types. I saw lesser stable one at some Js, mb due to ADHD or drugs consequences there.
    I'm not on drugs this is just how I talk! Regardless of sedatives or not. I don't talk in a very emotional manner. As I've said before my mom is a very clear EIE so that MAY explain my EIE-ish way of speaking

TIM
    LII
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In my opinion, your tone is very emotional (I picture all strong Fe-users with the same tone). Your gestures suggest introversion.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I don't talk in a very emotional manner. As I've said before my mom is a very clear EIE so that MAY explain my EIE-ish way of speaking
    Your speaking style reminds J types. Hypotetically it mb because of non-types reasons, but it's impossibly to be sure. Your thinking style looks as reasonable, while IEI give me more kiddy impression. There is a hope on VI as additional info. But the problem is: 1st clip was made under sedatives which supress any nonverbal making it harder to read, 2nd clip is made with glasses what also prevents to see your natural nonverbal.

You may try my IR test (it needs an update, including because not all links work there) or to assume types of people near you IRL. To distinguish by IR between several concrete types: IEI, EIE, EII - which one is more possible for you should be not so hard.
    At least, for me this process had moderate difficulty and I used VI impressions as the main way from the start, not only analysed a behavior. For your seems F-N type VI part of the typing should be easier. When you'll notice ~10 important people (the best, the worst) and the ones you interact much IRL fit good only to one of possible your types and you get the similar tendency with further your typing - then you got it and understood what types are on the initial level. Takes some monthes. For the geting of systematic view of the typology you may read Filatova's book. Also X chapter of Jung's "Psychological Types" is obligate, - his book has the core of what types are. Only then it's appropriate to read other typology sources in English. I went by the similar way (read several Russian books to understand where they match + Jung) and the results satisfy me.
    To be sure in your type you need IR checking made by you, anyway. As today low typing matches do not allow to trust highly to others, - >50% of mistakes, in average. I do mistakes too as seems change the opinion in ~10% of cases, minimum.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I also think that you are EIE. I agree with Sol, your communication style is very J, but I don't think EII as possibility. When you start to talk about pushing boundaries, you immediately jump to laws, grey areas, inner aggression, your childhood attitude towards sports (Ne demonstrative, Ni creative). I think you talk emotionally and rationally, you emotionally persuade audience when you explain your point of view. I think EJs are generally good communicators, EFJs are better at persuading audience emotionally. Besides that, your all hand and body gesture seem EJ in my point of view. I know EIE-N, EIE-D, EIE-H, they all give different vibes. IEI isn't the introvert version of EIE, when you change the position of an IE, whole dynamic of the personality changes, you don't seem like IEI to me.

Seed my wickedness The Reality Denialist's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE-C-Ni ™
    Mentioned
    339 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII is my immediate reflex and by further listening Fi is clear and I doubt it is not going to change also you like to put emphasis on Si and it is not a role thingy.

Although, I see that you might look for IEI validation but your worldview is clearly ethically rational.
    MOTTO: NEVER TRUST IN REALITY
    Winning is for losers

Sincerely yours,
    idiosyncratic type
    Life is a joke but do you have a life?

Joinif you dare https://matrix.to/#/#The16Types:matrix.org

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This part of a paragraph on the Sociotype site about Fe in IEI resonated with me a lot

"...takes a longer-term perspective; so the focus, rather than being on the immediate emotional environment, is on the perceived longer-term emotional state of others towards the individual, and is reflected in trying to be on good terms with those he interacts with or seeking distance or protection from, or "preventively" attacking, those he sees as irremediably hostile emotionally."

IEI and EII descriptions can both resonate with me. If I'm EIE i'm certainly an unhealthy or really introverted one

TIM
    EIE-Ni
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don’t know but I don’t see EIE. From 2nd video.

Actually I think you’re probably IEI from vibe alone, but you did talk a lot about sensing.
    Last edited by Blue; 12-30-2018 at 06:36 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

IEI and EII descriptions can both resonate with me. If I'm EIE i'm certainly an unhealthy or really introverted one
    On the behavior influence different factors besides types. Some of them may make you more restrained.
    In case you have E type, those factors compensate it what itself is not bad. As the optimum is equal balance of functions, while the types [according to Jung] are accentuations.

With checking by IR you'll can understand own type, despite distortions of surface behavior you may to have.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say more ILE ~ ILI than anything from the last vid.

Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would say more ILE ~ ILI than anything from the last vid.
    Why do you think she has strong Ti?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast