Thread: I Redo this questionnaire again because I can

Space Bubble
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Default I Redo this questionnaire again because I can

I redo this questionnaire again to find out if my type is correct because the last questionnaire I did , The part of my brain that understand English died halfway through .
    So here is my "answer" to the questionnaire when I'm not retarded, and hopefully it's understandable
    Btw I've changed most of my answers from block 4,6,7 and I still can't seem to understand or answer Block 2 and 3 although I tried

Block I

General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
    General to specific is Finding the detail from the whole set feature of that object or identify an object, Normally That's the way we perceive or analyze everything. It's used to determine the way how the object work or how it was made.

Specific to General is using the pieces of information that you have to draw,imagine the whole picture . It is something like Investigating or reversed engineering.

What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    Logic is explain something using common sense or scientific facts objectively, to find the reasonable answers using the provided information.
    To find the underlying connection between all the things in the world, to find the connection between human mind and outer world.
    IMO logic is a tool to prove that you're smarter than the opposition, to assert dominance and look down on the inferiors and say “estupido”

Idk if my views of logic is similar to the common view or not, probably not but I don't care.

How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    Welp It has always been that way since the dial sun clock, So people have to divide the day time on a circle but there is also night time so AM/PM was made .
    After divided by half , then it's split in twelve hours because of Reasons . And the reasons why we don't change it because no one had come up with better or more practical idea, And we're too lazy to change it.

What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
    Something that was made to ensure people have their shit together jk .
    Rules was made to protect certain group of people, and their interests.
    The rules you have to follow is your country law if you don't want to be in jail, your company' rules if you don't want to be featured on the apprentices and have Donald Trump say “ You're FIRED” , And your home rule if you don't want to argue with your parents and sibling.
    TLDR everywhere you go .

What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    Hierarchy is social order to determine where is the plebs and who is the king.
    You have to follow it to a certain extend , because it's some kind of unspoken rules to keep the social world going.
    But also it's similar to a job if someone from upper class doesn't do their responsibility, or they are the devil then rebel all the ways because their is always a person deserve the position more and will do a better job.

What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    Instructions is made to demonstrate what is this shit, and how to used it for dummy.
    Most of the time I put the instruction to the garbage can , unless they're something I have no idea wtf is this. And Of course I follow the instruction by the doctor because I love my life.
    I can't really write an instruction manual because I'm mostly likely to forget something and I'm really bad at explaining things to people.

Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    Freedom by complying with the laws means to make sure that you don't violate other people's freedom because the laws meant to protect other people and their interest. If you have the rights to harm other people, then we have the rights to harm you as well so It will be a total chaos and filled with vengeance and personal interests if you don't follow the laws.
    But take into account that the legislative made the laws but they just represent a certain group people based on some common ethics standard. So you need to follow the laws unless the laws represents pure greed ,and go against everyone wills and interest Then join the Rebels . May the Force be with you.

Tell us how about consistent you are?
    I'm diagnosed with persistent mood disorder Nuff said. I'm pretty inconsistent unless there is something that I truly believe in,something that I hold dear of , like my mum love me period. But if I feel that there is strong evidences against it then I will begin to doubt it .

What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
    To hell in a hand basket, this question is confusing.
    Standard is something that most people consider good enough, or commonly represent the object and feature that often come with it.
    People need standard to make decision and planning easier, to decide what is better or worse.

You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
    My home library is a mess and If I have to re-order this because someone coming or saying so. Then I will feel pretty irritated, and forced to do it. I will take the whole thing down and re categorize everything by its meaning or purpose , then put it back on the rack.
    Then after 2 days, starting to make a mess of it again.

How do you feel about this block? Kinda fun

Block II

What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Work is social contribution that you need to do to make a living of.
    The parameters to decide whether you can do this work or not, probably If I like it or not ,do I feel comfortable with it for a period or not, is my boss an asshole or not ?

Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    There isn't any correlation between quality and quantity theoretically, but in real life there is because the management abilities and the company strategy (mostly target-cost problem) and the human mindset want to finish as much products as possible without caring about their activity. And There isn't any correlation between quality and price either because in real life scenario that you pay a lot for branding name and marketing cost so nope .

How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    Most people determine the qualities of work through others' review, or information channel like advertising .
    I really don't care of the qualities of it , unless that's something valuable then I often care about Quality checking and customers supports

.How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    Often I feel irritated if I don't finish my job. Rarely It happens , but the reason I often leave the work till when I feel like to do it.

What is "Interesting work" for you?
    Probably in philosophy but in real life most likely management consultant because my qualification.
    Because I love to give advice to people and have no responsibility of whatever happens next because It's their decision afterward.

You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you goin
    g to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    I'm just gonna pick from my gut whatever I feel worth it. And steer clear of something that resembles stuff or brands, that I have experienced discomfort with . Fuq U ASUS.

There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    My every day life in a nutshell. So what I did is to ask them how they did it , what can i do to improve and what are my weakness. Tbh Ifeel like a useless piece of turd but hey may be they have the goodwill to help me out.

When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    Not gonna happen, Unless It's going nowhere then I will ask for help but I will also offer a fair trade when they need help to do something

You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts,feelings and actions?
    1st reaction : WTF man there are better things to do.
    I need to know the reason why I need to build it , so my feeling will depend on this as well If It's unreasonable then I quit.
    But if I have to do it ,I will ask how much resource do I gonna have to build it and how long does it need to be done.
    How did you feel about this block?: BORING

Block III

What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    Beauty is something fascinating that attracted me , something that catch my attention in a good way , Something that interested me in a long period of time that won't bore me out Yes I did change my opinion about beauty along the ways.
    I think my understanding is probably different from accepted notion so I don't really know what go beyond that

Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    Someone who dress classy , not showing too much. The core of beauty is attractive and captive . I think there isn't anybody who has never heard about beauty before but the thing is our view is different so just let them be with their definition of beauty

Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so,what is it?

What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    Comfort is relaxed and not worry about anything . Coziness is comfort with extra warm and cuddle to go with it . I create my own comfort zone in my bed . Some will appreciate it and some will not , So I don't care what they think

How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?

Yes,I picked my clothes with a little bit of classical,retro looking why because I live alone. And I only know how to pick my own clothes sofor others nope

How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?
    I often look up the recipe on the internet, but change the seasoning to whatever left in the kitchen . I'm a pretty good cook for a dude living alone

Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?

If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    I will listen to them say thank you and appreciate it because probably I'm gonna need it later.
    But I will still choose what I want to like for this moment.

Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    I will hire a professional to to do it because It's gonna be mess if I do it myself.

How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example?Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
    My taste to someone else is a bad taste as well so can I judge other people taste.
    I don't have a concrete idea about what my taste is so I will just look it up in the internet to see what is trendy and suitable with me

How do you feel about this block?: HUH What ?

Block IV

Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    Yes. I've learnt about it so it's kinda easy to do it and I hate because of someone from my team that make us lose or not finishing the project as well as planned . And generally I hate it when I know as a group we can achieve something and an asshole somewhere make us lose it all.
    Most likely I will motivate and listen to their difficulty give people advice and make adjustment to help them to overcome . I can press people although I don't want it .If someone being unproductive and stubbornly holding the group back I will tell them immediately how much of a burden they are, how selfish they are to have other people carried their asses (titanic sank because of anchors like them) and reconsider her position for another candidate because they can't do their job properly and there are people out there just want a job just ask Trump.

What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
    Incursion is a sudden intrusion and attack, trying to take my shit. Between flight or fight I will choose flight first so most likely I will runaway before using physical.
    Or Find the way to give something reasonably that they want without feeling at lost money or cellphone because I can make them later.
    But If they take something that valuable to me It wouldn't take me two seconds before I will find a way to take it back and make them suffer more than I've experienced but not using their methods probably something like indirect revenge.

What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do"my people" become "strangers" and why?
    "My people" are the people who I hold dear and care about :my family, close friend the people who have helped me in the past .
    Strangers is someone I have absolutely no business to deal with or do I gave a shit about.
    "My people" become a stranger when They betrayed me or who just turning to be a bad person. Tbh I'm not forget and forgive person

Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    Yes there are strategies of attack ,they even wrote books about it
    Depend on what attack mean if it's physically then I probably won't .But attack on personal value or make them suffering, I will do it If I feel my people was in extreme danger and It's Justified when I feel worth taking the risk of being attacked against and putting myself in danger. Of course I won’t terrorizing strangers but I will only attack to protect my people

Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
    No What's theirs is theirs and what's mine is mine . But If they came and took my stuff then I will take it back no matter how long it will take , and they will have to pay an extra fee since they took my property,so I will considering it renting fee.

What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
    Force of will (if my understanding of volitional is correctly) is the standing back on your feet even if you’ve lost badly, To continue walk your way even if someone fighting you to make you turn back
    Because no one will ever live your life for you so keep going.It is most effective when you’ve tasted failures yourself .

How do you protect yourself and your interests?
    I'm often send a mixed signal first to them to tell them to back off. If they don't understand then I will ignore them , Why does I need to argue with someone who doesn't respect me . If I face unavoidable confrontation,or it is needed then I will fight for my interests as much as I can even if I know I probably have no chance of winning I won’t go down without a fight ( Btw in real life scenario I will pay someone let say professionals to do the fighting).

Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    Be prepared and accept the facts that is the consequences for the action that I have done.
    Take my responsibility but will still try protect my people and the innocent.

Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    Nope,I was described as a fragile,weak and kinda wishy washy so I don't think I'm strong

How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
    Someone is strong if they continue to going no matter how much they fail, not giving to the pressure, who can control their own life.
    Why should I listen to someone is weaker than me when I’m already weak. Does listening to them really help me to be stronger?
    How did you feel about this block?: I think I have the same idea with certain people in history.

Block V

What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    Boorishness is ill-mannered, rude and not respecting the others.My understanding of it come from a Confucianism background so I think my standard is higher that the general notion. To the 10 years child I would say It's stupid like to take a dump on your own desk and teach them that manners do pay and the way you treat the others will often be the same way people treat you.
    To the adult , I will most likely ignore them .

How would you improve the moral of the society?
    Make sure the school teach Kant and John Locke ethics in the west , and Confucianism the east.
    Applied stricter rules about manners in schools and workplace .

Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
    Yes,they were born as a blank state with no idea how to behave . So it is unlucky that the nature was harsh to them but not really their fault. They’re not the one to blame , the ones deserve it is their parents and teacher.

Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    Love is Holding dear to something valuable and you wouldn't anything in the world for that.
    Love is giving all of yourself and willing to sacrifice for them, give it all and doesn't want anything back.
    Yes you can love and punish at the same time I learned it from my asian dad but prefer not to use it. But his word of love and mine is different , If I truly love someone I won’t punish them but I would rather teach them about their mistakes.

Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects,traditions,nations etc.
    Whatever feels right to them , because I have no idea because their ideas ,and values is different from mine . But tbh if I have to choose then I will side with one then I will choose Germans If you don't respect the house owner then GTFO and the house owner has the full rights to kick the guest out of their house.

What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
    Sympathy is sharing the feeling and willingness to help those who are unlucky, in depression or in deep trouble. So I will express it if they express their feelings first and seek to be helped then I will be there. The only situation when is not advised is to show sympathy toward unlucky black person between a kkk meeting.

Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    There are norms of behavior. Most of the time I follow them but if the norms is against what I feel right to do then count me out. Because if using your phone at dining table is social norm then I prefer not to do it.

How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    When I feel that my attitude ruins everyone else mood then that’s wrong because that’s pure selfish . The rights attitude is whatever I feels that the people there comfort with, then If you think the other people mood is heading the bad way, then You decide to soften,sooth the mood or politely back out

What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    I recommend reading the categorical imperative by Immanuel Kant.
    Moral is basic principles to judge and doing what is right. I'm the only legislative member who made and pass the moral law in my own world. So I don't need to disclose why It's right or wrong but just rather say I know it' s right or wrong in my own book.Or shall I put if I feel right about it then It's right

Some body is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how?Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
    I'm just ignoring them who care about them although rarely I gave them the negative attitude back because I feel down because of their negativity. But If someone who I care about I will ask them them what's wrong and why they’re down and probably will listen and try to help them out of that negativity. I'm pretty passive aggressive so silent treatment is basically my breakfast.
    And I'm not an easy person to forgive people that betrayed me
    How did you feel about this block?:Am I a moralist?

Block VI

"Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
    Why should an innocent child take the responsible for whole world, why should an innocent child take responsible for the others’ sins (unless that child is Jesus). I agree with this opinion just hold the sinner accountable and leave that child alone let him live a normal and carefree life.

Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotion
    Yes it’s okay to express your emotions if it doesn't annoyed other people (unless it’s grief then just cry)
    Like if you crying and whining at work, does it kill you to hold it until you get home,although I won't tell them directly but personally I hate it. It is selfish and holding other people productivity back.

Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
    Yes,If you are in certain states that you feel down yet don't how to escape it and you need help, and often
    I see negative emotions as a white flag asking for help.Although sometime negative emotions is needed because without it we won't value our positive emotions.

How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    I will burst into tears tbh I’m pretty sensitive but mostly at home when no one seeing it. I don't think there is anyone know about it but my sis think I’m a crybaby (maybe it’s true)

Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    Shallow emotions are the make up to prevent other people to know what you feel in both bad and good ways.
    There are other emotions that I’m hiding but I don't wanna be a laughing stock for other people

What are right or wrong emotions?
    What is the right or wrong emotions mostly depends one the situation, and other people’ feelings.
    The right emotion most of the time is sympathy, modesty. The wrong emotion is self-conceited, arrogant.
    Like tweet “Told you so” on the terrorist attack or saying disrespect thing about the past away is simply wrong emotion expression.

Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side –positive or negative?
    It is easily changed I'm used to be diagnosed with bipolar (later I know that's wrong) but I can switch it both way but most likely leaning toward negative.
    But in order to change the other people emotion then you have to know the reason why to diffuse the situation. To be honest I’m pretty good at kissing the aggressor ass and sympathy with the victim so It’s easy for me to ease the tension and find a common ground for both sides, but I’m not good with dealing the tension involving myself.

What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?
    When your shallow emotions and logical state cannot hold it anymore, all the feelings just erupt because of something,that is pour out your emotions. It happens when certain incidents happens or trying to hold emotions so much that you feel tired and helpless then it just came out at once more dramatically than normal.

Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    Welp it depends,Most of my classmates and coworker they see me as distant, aloof because I don’t know them and tbh don’t wish to take initiative to know them ( although I seem dopey because my head is in the air or reading novel or comic).
    But to completely stranger I seem friendly if I feel comfortable. And Only my close friend and my mother know the real me the submissive,lazy, nice and warm person that love being taken care of.

Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?
    Yes I often track my mood throughout the day and realizing my moodiness mostly from annoyed, irritated to friendly, smiley just in an hours .
    I often notice the mood of others but only speak about it and offer comfort to my friends if they feel down or sit there smile with them and I need it so I don’t find myself in trouble because someone had a bad day and I don’t want to be on someone’ blacklist because I made a mistake. (Lesson learned the hard way from an mood disorder dad).
    How do you feel about this block?: ass kissing.

Block VII
    Do you like surprises?
    Yes as long as It is nice and sweet.
    But not some jump scare prank or bad luck related surprises or stupid type like "it's just a prank".

How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    Time does change people, bad and good things happens to everyone and people reflect on the mistakes that they’ve made and learn to be stronger, to feel shame, to accept and to respect.
    Time change people for better or worse I don't know, It's a subtle change on the surface but the nature of that person deep down is still always there same .Idk if others can see the changes or not, probably some will and some won’t because people is like an Iceberg you can only see so much surface of it without noticing the deep underwater size of the iceberg unless you dive underwater.

Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
    If whatever happens is only for the best so please explain just 2 things for me

- why other people choose to commit suicide. Is that the best for that person to choose to end their life because they think there is no way out of it and to their family is that the best that their loved one decide end their life without being able to say the last goodbye to them.

-If the accidents like car, plane accidents or terrorist attack happened for the best that raise awareness for safety , then what about the victim’s children, their family. Is that the best that we sacrifice their life because of someone’s else fault, reckless. Can’t we prevent those accidents .Have you ever thought if we have more regulation about the safety of car and plane , or stricter weapon check then they would have continued to live happily with their family, Isn’t it better?

What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
    A loosely statistics based forecasting, some says it based on spiritual connection but I don’t how many percentages of it that I can trust.
    But whatever it’s someone else money making job so even if I don’t fully believe it I won’t talk shit about it. And I admitted that sometime listening to fortune telling is pretty fun.

I believe in luck, lucky fortuity or as I call it opportunity. Even if there is a $100 bill on the ground, you still have to make an effort to pick it up. And I believe there will be always an opportunity for success but you need to realize the chance and make it your success.
    OK I believe in luck and fates So where should I go to find me a girlfriend or shall I wait for her to come .

Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
    If I have enough historical information and historical patterns for a long period ,Then I can forecast it, although not 100% correct because all the events can happen from the lack of knowledge and information provide and tbh no one have the capacity to process all the information that can affect the outcome.
    But still there is one thing that human minds are the same going through all history.
    And I work in financial business ,If I can’t even forecast the stocks or sales using seasonal variant and trends in a short terms then I will lose my job pretty quick. But in macro level economy, It takes a lot of time and political knowledge.

What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?
    Time is something you will never have enough, time is something you always want to go back and change it but you can’t do it unless you’re in a film or a novel. But when you have it you don’t know what to do yourself and let it fly by then regret it.
    I’m wondering if there is a single moment when we didn’t “kill” time. I've killed most of my time by existing in this world if that make sense.

Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
    No, what happens I get anxiety so much that I prepared for it so much then forgot it all. Sometimes It’s better for me to have a surprised event so I that didn’t wish that only if I have prepared for it better but still I prefer to have the event sort out before hand .

Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?

Yes of course I need help to create a forecast, there must be an historical information for a period of time and I need knowledge about that field and sometime other people experience , you can’t just make forecast something just out of your ass.

And Does it make sense if I create something then completely distrust it. So yes I believe my forecast but to certain extent .
    And I use this to see the consequences of my decision, and reconcile between the options to decide which is the best course of action

Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    No normally I'm on-time if something I already promised or I consider worth it. If something I dislike or don’t feel that worth it then often I come late because I don't want to go there.
    Welp If someone come up late then they have their reasons or I don’t seem to be important enough with them

Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start,but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here�
    a)gonna chill and takeout my phone read something on the internet,b) wait , c)wait,d) probably gonna call them if something happens and if they gonna come soon and wondering wtf is happening , e) ain't nobody got time for this
    How did you feel about this block?: smug

Block VIII
    Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    Maybe there is meaning of life but who really care; some say it's a duty to good deeds, live a full-filling life, to raise a family and take care of the children or to some extremist say to contribute for social and your country (I say BS) ,To me Just go with flow and see what future hold and who know if I’m going to find the meaning of life down along the road.

What should be done so people can be happy?
    Although this question will never have an reasonable answer But If I have to say it will be:Stay true to yourself and have the freedom of choice of whatever they want to be as long as they consider the other people’ freedom .And Everything will be fine although it will take sometime to accept it.

In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
    I will trust my guts to do what I want but with logically calculation to what is pros and cons of each options in this situation and also asking the people I trust what they think about the situation and have they experienced it ?.
    Because I already made a mistake once that let other people decide what I want to do so I will never let someone try to change my decision again.
    So the priority will Guts>Logic>other people .

When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
    Probably the reason why they meet with me is the most obvious thing I can say about a stranger I just met. And through action and tone of voice,their expression I can safely guess the mood the stranger.
    If someone can't recognize their own talents so how can you recognize it for them. Tbh I don’t know if I have a talent or not

Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring"and "not interesting"?
    Decisive,confident, forward thinking , strong , trustworthy and reliable.An Interesting person is someone who can keep my attention without getting boring. I'm probably not interesting person but If someone call me boring or stupid (already happened a lot mostly stupid and I still remembered all of them)
    I can't really give two cents about it because they won't matter what so ever in my life. And I’m fine with the certain few person can accept my boring and stupid

What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c)hurtful; d) strange.
    c)Traditionalist (reserved)

Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    I fantasize a lot. Most of the time trying to answer the question "what if…" (not only from the past but also the future)

What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    Decisiveness,confident to take to the chance to be successful, because they’re willing take the risk of being unsuccessful

What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
    Laziness,stupid because they don't know much of their true potential are and how much they could’ve done and how many chance they’ve passed.

What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
    It's depend on what circumstances and MOSTLY depend on how you define a good person. Tbh I don't see a correlation between good and successful so why not trying to go for both.
    Good person is not always successful,sometime they're loser under successful person' eye. Good person is sometime not financially successful. Because more than often they downplay their own contribution, not really taking the initiative.
    How did you feel about this block?welp I tried
    Last edited by nekobolas; 08-06-2016 at 03:07 PM.

244 Post(s)
    1 Thread(s)

because you could not to don't redo it
    we'll miss for your video further

Space Bubble
    1 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    because you could not to don't redo it
    we'll miss for your video further
    Tbh I want do some video about my hobbies like audio review.
    but because of my accent and my face I don't have that much confidence to make one