Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Dumb questionnaire =)

  1. #1
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default Dumb questionnaire =)

    Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?


    I dont understand this.




    How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?


    Itís annoying when I have an opinion and people ask me to explain how I came to that conclusion, because sometimes I canít explain that. Itís more embarrassing than irritating.


    Does it flatter you when people praise your use of logic?


    Its probably one of the most boring things you could compliment me on. =D
    All compliments flatter me, but this one is probably on the bottom. I'd rather you compliment on my ass.


    Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you donít understand?


    Yes i need to understand everything. I don't get upset but its hard for me to grasp it and come to a conclusion (?)




    How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary Ė Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to Ďsabotageí or otherwise dispute their efforts?


    If by íthe productivity of the companyí means that the production is slowing down or getting worse, then I would message someone who can bring that forward to the head of the company, if not directly to them. If they donít do anything I would think thatís weird but itís not really my problem and I would continue to work there and adhere to the rules.




    Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?


    *huge sigh* There was a guy at my work that wouldnít do anything and just make a joke out of everything and come up with excuses for every single thing people told him to do, and when he started doing something he had a VERY short attention span and just went and did something else. This really bothered me, mostly because it was unfair to the rest of us that were working hard. He wouldnít listen to me our any of the colleagues, so I went and told our boss and he got a good scolding and then I felt better. =)




    Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?


    When I was younger I used to get really hung up on things that were wrong on my body, it could be that my eyes weren't completely symmetrical, or stuff like that, and it really frustrated me because I couldn't do anything about it. Now Im not like that anymore. When I start being serious about some project I want it to be perfect. Whether itís a big cleaning/organizing (like never happens tho) or a school assignment or something else.




    Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?




    No it doesnít please me, it makes me feel less feminine in a way, that people only come for me for information. Thatís weird.




    Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really donít like?


    Yes.




    Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?




    I dont know.




    Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?




    No theyíre not constant. I can change my opinion on people several times a day depending on how theyíre acting.




    How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)




    Pretty confident.




    Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?




    I donít actively look for them, no. They do make me more interested. I can be friends with anybody as long as theyíre not going to judge me for how I feel or constantly try to make me change my opinion.




    Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?




    Depends.




    Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.


    No.




    Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cost? Why or how?




    Romantic relationships yeah unless something has gone way south. Because I cherish our love and deep feelings for each other. ^^


    Do you communicate with people on a business level?


    Depends on if I need to.




    Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?


    Iím bad at being ísupportiveí and saying things like, itís going to be okay, etc. Because thatís feels so fake to me and I know it doesnít really make them feel better, so I try to come up with a solution or make them see another perspective on the situation. Or sharing my own experiences.


    How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?


    ugh depends on what kinds. Generally hard because whatever I choose I will always regret it and think the grass is greener on the other side. Itís just how I am as a person.


    Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?


    A person thatís gone through hard experiences in life makes them a more empathetic and understanding person, and yes, interesting. Whoever Iíve been close with (friends or partners) has always had a problem with their parents or one is dead, out of their life etc. I think thatís because my Cancer moon I attract those kinds of people.




    Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?


    Yes, Iím an insecure person that overthinks everything about whatís going to happen. But sometimes I just try to push myself and force myself to think it will be a learning experience. Or look to someone else for reassurance and push.




    If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?


    What kind?




    How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?


    It makes me sad when someone is being put down and insulted, if both parties are not sad and the power levels are balanced then itís fine, it can be exciting too.






    If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?


    Ok? =D






    Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?




    No, itís rare.




    How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?




    My home is supposed to be like a safe house where I can hide from the world and be ALONE. Iíve never been poor but I imagine it would be really stressful if you canít find a place to stay or not be able to buy material happiness every once in a while, thatís like, what keeps me going in life when everything else fails. The thought of it scares me a little bit but I have my family to help me if I ever need help, fortunately. I can be stingy with money when I donít have alot, but at the same time I donít know what Iím going to use my money for? I guess I just like always having some money in case something happens. I tend to save up without knowing what Im saving for, then suddenly waste it all when I feel the time is right and I have enough.




    Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?


    Yes, mostly its about wanting to have experiences similar to everyone else so i dont feel like an alien. But also things Iíve always wanted to do and being scared Iím running out of time but just procrastinating. This is not a huge concern I would say. I have one thing Iíve always wanted to do right now, and I think I will be able to do it?




    Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?


    Uhh no. Is sweats supposed to be swears?




    Is it important for you to be like everyone else?


    No, I want to be my own person with my own unique qualities. My life has been built around avoiding things that are common or popular or mainstream.




    Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they donít exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?


    It goes in periods, so during some periods ill be really aggressive and drawn to conflict, and some I will be like ugh whatever its not worth it.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,072
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    better give them video
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  3. #3
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    better give them video
    I'll do it if you post one of yourself.

  4. #4
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hm. Maybe SEE.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  5. #5
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'm 100% sure I'm an introvert btw

  6. #6
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'm 100% sure I'm an introvert btw
    Why?
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  7. #7
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Why?
    Im withdrawn and need alone time alot, I find extroverts more attractive etc.

  8. #8
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Im withdrawn and need alone time alot, I find extroverts more attractive etc.
    Thats more "social" introversion.

    Cognitive introversion is taking the outside world and putting it into a subjective reality. Not really the same thing. Introversion takes information and places it more into a personal framework of reality, if you will.

    I find both extroverts and introverts attractive... Depends on the person.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  9. #9
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post

    Cognitive introversion is taking the outside world and putting it into a subjective reality. Not really the same thing. Introversion takes information and places it more into a personal framework of reality, if you will.
    That's way too vague to understand..

  10. #10
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Like 99 percent of the time a social introvert is a cognitive introvert.
    Erm, no. Not in my experience. It might point to an introverted subtype (Like SEE-Fi)

    Especially Gammas. I've met few Gammas that claim to be a truly extroverted in the "I love people and need to be engaged all the time" sort of way.

    its about strength of functions. You seem to have a good grasp on Se and Fe, but I don't think you value Fe.

    The other probability I might see (but is less likely) is EIE.

    The reason why introverts pair with extroverts is because extroverts can comfortably handle reality as is/know how to directly influence it with ease. Extroverts need more help being in touch with the internal world, both their own and the underlying patterns of reality.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  11. #11
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Erm, no. Not in my experience. It might point to an introverted subtype (Like SEE-Fi)
    I dont believe subtypes makes that huge of a difference.

    its about strength of functions. You seem to have a good grasp on Se and Fe, but I don't think you value Fe.
    Why and why?

    The reason why introverts pair with extroverts is because extroverts can comfortably handle reality as is/know how to directly influence it with ease. Extroverts need more help being in touch with the internal world, both their own and the underlying patterns of reality.
    By that description I'm an introvert.

  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,072
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'll do it if you post one of yourself.
    You posted your photos. So, batgirl, your are not incognito, already.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  13. #13
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Jungs definitions of introversion and extroversion. Ill highlight the ones that are true for me.

    1. Extroverted attitude: a standpoint characterized by an outward flowing of personal energy (libido)—an interest in events, in people and things, a relationship with them, and a dependence on them. The extrovert is usually ...
    a. motivated by outside factors and greatly influenced by the environment,
    b. sociable and confident in unfamiliar surroundings, less cautious, less fearful, and
    c. likes organizations, parties (-I like going to big parties where people wont notice me and no social pressure is put on me), and tends to be optimistic and enthusiastic.
    d. Weaknesses of the extroverted attitude include:
    (1) a dependence on making a good impression,
    (2) easily making and breaking relationships,
    (3) regarding reflection as being morbid and avoiding being alone,
    (4) lacking self-criticism, and
    (5) accepting the morals and conventions of the day--conventional.
    2. Introverted Attitude: characterized by an inward flowing of personal energy—a withdrawal concentrating on subjective factors. The introvert is usually ...
    a. . happy alone with a rich imagination, and
    b. prefers reflection to activity.
    c. Weakness of the introverted attitude includes ...
    (1) a lack confidence in relation to people and things and
    (2) a tendency to be unsociable, shy, and hesitant.
    4. Each type misjudges the other; they tend to notice the negative aspects of the other.
    a. The introvert is seen as egotistical, dull, and self-centered (i see myself as this lol); the extrovert is seen as superficial and insincere(i see some extroverts like this but not all).

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,072
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ghost
    Introverts find extraverts as more personally interesting.
    With my bloggers and actors examples you could decide this.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  15. #15
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Ghost
    Introverts find extraverts as more personally interesting.
    With my bloggers and actors examples you could decide this.
    I'll get to it some day... among the logical types I put extroverts the highest, remember?

  16. #16
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Okay... you seem to kind of have an opinion on what type you might be already, so I'm not sure why you're asking for help/posting a questionnaire? But I'll answer your questions.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    That's way too vague to understand..
    I understand. It was difficult for me, too.

    It's a tricky thing to explain, but I find you can often see it when you get people to tell stories. Introverts tend to reference themselves more, and there's a "this was all from my point of view" sort of flavor to it. Extroverts, on the other hand, don't reference the self as much and tell things more in terms of "how it is."

    I don't find anywhere in your questionnaire where you reference back to yourself or an abstract world view, except when the question directly calls for it.


    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I dont believe subtypes makes that huge of a difference.
    I think they do matter. An SEE-2Fi can seem quite introverted and show more use of Fi, but that doesn't change it's actual dimension or how the mind actually orientates its focus. But, that's your opinion. You've posted a questionnaire asking for help publicly, so expect some different opinions.


    Why and why?
    Okay. Couple of points below.

    How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?


    It’s annoying when I have an opinion and people ask me to explain how I came to that conclusion, because sometimes I can’t explain that. It’s more embarrassing than irritating.
    This sounds like Ti PoLR.

    Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?



    *huge sigh* There was a guy at my work that wouldn’t do anything and just make a joke out of everything and come up with excuses for every single thing people told him to do, and when he started doing something he had a VERY short attention span and just went and did something else. This really bothered me, mostly because it was unfair to the rest of us that were working hard. He wouldn’t listen to me our any of the colleagues, so I went and told our boss and he got a good scolding and then I felt better. =)
    Serious quadra (esp. Gamma), valued but weaker Te. Merry types tend to not pay attention to if things are "done right" as much. Te PoLR's really dislike when they are corrected on something because it's ineffective. They see no point in it.

    Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?




    No they’re not constant. I can change my opinion on people several times a day depending on how they’re acting.
    Situational/Creative/3D Fi.



    How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)








    Pretty confident.

    Good Fi, but strikes me as something once again that's more situational.


    Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?








    I don’t actively look for them, no. They do make me more interested. I can be friends with anybody as long as they’re not going to judge me for how I feel or constantly try to make me change my opinion.

    3D Fi and valuing.

    Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.




    No.
    Fi valuing

    Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?




    I’m bad at being ’supportive’ and saying things like, it’s going to be okay, etc. Because that’s feels so fake to me and I know it doesn’t really make them feel better, so I try to come up with a solution or make them see another perspective on the situation. Or sharing my own experiences.
    Fi valuing again. "Coming up with a solution" seems like higher Te than 1D, but applied for the sake of Ethics. That kind of places it at 2D and valued.

    How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?




    ugh depends on what kinds. Generally hard because whatever I choose I will always regret it and think the grass is greener on the other side. It’s just how I am as a person.


    Sounds like you seek Te and Ni, but too much Te may be unsatisfying since there's a bit more understanding there. Ni would help you see the best course of action/the negative impacts of a decision. Yo certainly would not like Ne/Ti vagueness it seems like.
    Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?



    A person that’s gone through hard experiences in life makes them a more empathetic and understanding person, and yes, interesting. Whoever I’ve been close with (friends or partners) has always had a problem with their parents or one is dead, out of their life etc. I think that’s because my Cancer moon I attract those kinds of people.
    Fi valuing, but once again doesn't seem like something you "live" in, hinting at Creative.


    How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?



    It makes me sad when someone is being put down and insulted, if both parties are not sad and the power levels are balanced then it’s fine, it can be exciting too.

    High Fe, but devalued.
    Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?




    Yes, mostly its about wanting to have experiences similar to everyone else so i dont feel like an alien. But also things I’ve always wanted to do and being scared I’m running out of time but just procrastinating. This is not a huge concern I would say. I have one thing I’ve always wanted to do right now, and I think I will be able to do it?
    Higher Se, as you see opportunities and know how to take them, but perhaps with some Enneagram 6 hesitance.


    Is it important for you to be like everyone else?




    No, I want to be my own person with my own unique qualities. My life has been built around avoiding things that are common or popular or mainstream.
    Gamma-ish values.


    By that description I'm an introvert.
    Mmmm... as I stated in the points above, you seem to have a good grasp on how to impact the world, you just have some hesitance that could be linked to 6. Rather, introspecting underlying patterns, thoughts, etc. seem to be something you tend to shift away from a bit more. At least this is what I got from the questionnaire and that's my opinion.

    A person can say they are something, but do they really do it? Is it what really shows in their words, thoughts, and actions?
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  17. #17
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    Jungs definitions of introversion and extroversion. Ill highlight the ones that are true for me.

    1. Extroverted attitude: a standpoint characterized by an outward flowing of personal energy (libido)—an interest in events, in people and things, a relationship with them, and a dependence on them. The extrovert is usually ...
    a. motivated by outside factors and greatly influenced by the environment,
    b. sociable and confident in unfamiliar surroundings, less cautious, less fearful, and
    c. likes organizations, parties (-I like going to big parties where people wont notice me and no social pressure is put on me), and tends to be optimistic and enthusiastic.
    d. Weaknesses of the extroverted attitude include:
    (1) a dependence on making a good impression,
    (2) easily making and breaking relationships,
    (3) regarding reflection as being morbid and avoiding being alone,
    (4) lacking self-criticism, and
    (5) accepting the morals and conventions of the day--conventional.
    2. Introverted Attitude: characterized by an inward flowing of personal energy—a withdrawal concentrating on subjective factors. The introvert is usually ...
    a. . happy alone with a rich imagination, and
    b. prefers reflection to activity.
    c. Weakness of the introverted attitude includes ...
    (1) a lack confidence in relation to people and things and
    (2) a tendency to be unsociable, shy, and hesitant.
    4. Each type misjudges the other; they tend to notice the negative aspects of the other.
    a. The introvert is seen as egotistical, dull, and self-centered (i see myself as this lol); the extrovert is seen as superficial and insincere(i see some extroverts like this but not all).
    Yeah, but this source kind of provides contradicting information because...

    A common misconception, also compounded by some interpretations of MBTI or even of Jung's typology, is that extratims are extraverted as in "socially outgoing", and intratims are introverted as in "socially reserved". In socionics terms, however, that is not so. An introtim may be extremely socially outgoing and even prefer a situation with broad and intensive social interaction as in a large group; an extratim may be socially reserved in terms of preferring social interactions limited to a very small number of select individuals. What is more important, in terms of socionics extraversion/introversion, is whether the individual is inclined to take the initiative in establishing the social interaction (of whatever kind), or prefers to let others take this initiative.
    Also, the stuff listed can be things linked to Enneagram (6 hesitance, for example) as well as just personal preference.

    I find the things listed above with me can just change depending on my mood. Some days, I love to hang out with friends all day long and other times I am far more content alone. Sometimes I enjoy group work and other times I'd rather do it myself.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  18. #18

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,072
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    I'll get to it some day... among the logical types I put extroverts the highest, remember?
    It's not about liking and comfort, it's more about personal interest. And it's better to check all types for this as gives twice more data.
    Also T types actors of alpha and beta were significantly changed, so your perception could to change too.
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  19. #19
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Okay... you seem to kind of have an opinion on what type you might be already, so I'm not sure why you're asking for help/posting a questionnaire? But I'll answer your questions.
    I do, but i'm open to others opinions because I cant decide, and I want more information.


    I don't find anywhere in your questionnaire where you reference back to yourself or an abstract world view, except when the question directly calls for it.
    Give me an example on how someone would do that on one of the questions I didnt?



    [QUOT]Serious quadra (esp. Gamma), valued but weaker Te. Merry types tend to not pay attention to if things are "done right" as much. Te PoLR's really dislike when they are corrected on something because it's ineffective. They see no point in it. [/QUOTE]
    Oh okay


    Sounds like you seek Te and Ni, but too much Te may be unsatisfying since there's a bit more understanding there. Ni would help you see the best course of action/the negative impacts of a decision. Yo certainly would not like Ne/Ti vagueness it seems like.
    Still dont really understand Ti vs Te but ok. The thing with me always being unsatisfied is because I'm a 4, and it wont help that people try to give me their opinion on what I should do. If i would follow what they say I would still think like "why the hell did I listen to this person?" because im just never happy no matter what. I find bad in everything.

    High Fe, but devalued.
    I was under the impression that Fi is empathy/sympathy, Fe is emotional impact.


    Higher Se, as you see opportunities and know how to take them, but perhaps with some Enneagram 6 hesitance.
    That opportunity is studying abroad btw, to get away from all people here and this boring country. I still havent taken any action towards it but I think i might, this is my last chance.


    Gamma-ish values.
    E4 really buttt alright



    Mmmm... as I stated in the points above, you seem to have a good grasp on how to impact the world, you just have some hesitance that could be linked to 6. Rather, introspecting underlying patterns, thoughts, etc. seem to be something you tend to shift away from a bit more. At least this is what I got from the questionnaire and that's my opinion.
    I do like nothing to impact anything ok thx for ur opinion

  20. #20
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    It's not about liking and comfort, it's more about personal interest. And it's better to check all types for this as gives twice more data.
    Also T types actors of alpha and beta were significantly changed, so your perception could to change too.
    I sorted them by personal interest + liking, oops

  21. #21
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Yeah, but this source kind of provides contradicting information because...



    Also, the stuff listed can be things linked to Enneagram (6 hesitance, for example) as well as just personal preference.

    I find the things listed above with me can just change depending on my mood. Some days, I love to hang out with friends all day long and other times I am far more content alone. Sometimes I enjoy group work and other times I'd rather do it myself.
    your quote continues: ...What is more important, in terms of socionics extraversion/introversion, is whether the individual is inclined to take the initiative in establishing the social interaction (of whatever kind), or prefers to let others take this initiative.

    Then they list characteristics for the two, ill highlight the ones that are true:

    Extraverted Types


    1. Psychic energy more often flows outwards.
    2. Energy level increases when interacting with a large group of people.
    3. Energy level decreases when they are alone.
    4. Generally have higher energy levels.
    5. More often focused on their surroundings.
    6. Tend to be more active and initiating.
    7. Often make new friends easily.
    8. Often better at presenting themselves.
    9. Often prefer to work in a team.

    Introverted Types


    1. Psychic energy more often flows inward.
    2. Energy level increases when alone. (stays the same except some random bursts of energy that come when im alone)
    3. Energy level decreases when interacting with a large group of people.
    4. Generally have lower energy levels.
    5. More often focused on their thoughts and feelings.
    6. Tend to be more passive, less initiating.
    7. Often do not have many friends.
    8. Often better at concentrating. (sometimes)
    9. Often prefer to work alone.

  22. #22
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Eh this was a bad idea, questionnaires are shit. Im just gonna close the thread.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •