Thread: New Questionnaire I Haven't Done...

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question New Questionnaire I Haven't Done...

In my other typing threads, I have gotten Gamma SF, same with my VI thread. So... I haven't done this questionnaire before. This'll be the deal-breaker on my type, guys.

@Myst
    Read this and see if you still think ESI, if you'd like.
    @SisOfNight
    Your input is appreciated, too.

Is it important that people around you take your reasoning? Do you have problems with someone who misunderstands your actions?

I get very frustrated very quickly if people keep misunderstanding me. I don't mind explaining it to them if they aren't "getting" it, but when they insist on my actions and constantly make me repeat myself... I'm gonna get real pissed.

How do you feel about those who criticize and dispute your logical reasoning and arguments, is this irritating? How strongly irritating is it, if so?

Depends. Yes, it usually does piss me off if they are very dogged and "I'm right, you're wrong" with me. I know I'm not always the most logical person and I don't mind being corrected if I'm truly wrong but if you shove that shit down my throat we're gonna have a problem. So yes, it is irritating.

Does it flatter you when people praise your use of logic?

Yes ♥

Is it important for you to understand everything? Do you get upset if there is something you don’t understand?

Not really, unless it's something that I'm interested in. I HATE when people exclude information from me. But just understanding everything for the sake of understanding, no. That's boring and I don't care.

How would you react and what would you do if the head of the company you work for caused everyone to act according to their own rules, which proved damaging to the productivity of the company? This company gives you a well-paying salary – Do you adhere to the rules, or attempt to ‘sabotage’ or otherwise dispute their efforts?

I'm not sure I understand this totally. I really don't care what other people do as long as it doesn't affect me.

Do people who are are inefficient, unproductive, and otherwise make questionable actions in regard to efficient action bother you? Why?

Yup, they do irritate me. I hate seeing people goofing around when there's shit to be done. But if they are simply doing something inefficiently, I would probably tell them the proper way to do it or come up with a better way to do it (with a bit of help.)

Do you like to find some imperfection and fix it? Do you like to work with imperfections and upgrade them? Example?

Nope.

Do you want to become the most informed person in your surroundings, so that if anyone has questions, they can turn to you for advice or help? Does this please you?

I certainly like when people come to me with advice on how to do something because it makes me feel competent in my logic and that it's sought-after. But I wouldn't say I strive to be "the most informed person" in my surroundings at all though.

Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don’t like?

Not really, no. I'm very cold towards them. I'll snap, be sarcastic, rude. And if you cross me (or someone I care about especially) your ass is grass and I'm a lawn mower. Seriously, I'll kick your ass.

Do you separate people into good and bad, and adhere to that principle strictly in your life?

Yes, sort of.

Are your sympathies-antipathies towards people constant? Are you sure of your relation to anything?

I'm not sure I understand the first question. The second question, absolutely yes.

How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them? (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc)

Very. Almost too much, lol.

Do you have a tendency to look for likeminded people in terms of your ethical views? Why or why not?

Yes I do. I get nasty when debating my ethical views and arguing with people is pretty exhausting. I also hate when people dismiss my morality or treat it like it's loose or unimportant. It just... pisses me off.

Does it anger you when people act out of negative emotions: for instance, anger or envy?

Sort of yes. I value people who can keep their shit under control. If someone lashes out at another person (especially someone close to me) I'm going to get pissed and take your ass down a notch. Don't be an idiot.

Can you say that your opinion on any occasion is too often a compromise, and for this reason not really yours? Provide reasoning and/or examples.

Eeehhhhh.... Sometimes perhaps. There are things I refuse to compromise on morally and I won't tolerate someone badgering it. But occasionally, I can see the POV but I wouldn't say my opinion changes. I don't like the word "compromise" because I don't compromise my views, they just might shift or I see a new angle.

Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cost? Why or how?

If I think a relationship is poor (depending on circumstances) I cut the person from my life. I sever the cord. I'm just quite defensive. But this question is quite vague.

Do you communicate with people on a business level?

Sort of.

Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?

No. I can sort of, but I don't like doing it really.

How hard is it for you to make important decisions in your life? Explain?

At times easy as pie and others not so much. It's hard for me to choose logical courses of action, what would be best say, career-wise. But with moral decisions it's pretty easy.

Do you lack interest in people who are not internally conflicted? Do you like to dig into those that are? Why or why not?

Yeah, I do. But I don't really "dig" into people. I let them open up in their own time, if they want to, because they trust me. That's the good part about it.

Do you avoid activities that can shake your inner harmony and self-confidence?

At times, yes.

If there is suddenly some kind of internal conflict, how does it affect you?

Within myself? I react immediately. My emotions are very powerful and I lash out on them.

How do you feel when people conflict, destroying the harmony of the external world?

Depends. As I stated earlier, I like when people can control their tempers. I don't really like conflict, no.

If someone says your house is a mess, how do you react to it and what do you feel?

I don't give a shit. If you want to see me, just walk in.

If you wanna see my house,

Make a fucking appointment.

Do you seek out new opportunities in the world and actively pursue them?

Yeah.

How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?

I like having nice stuff, but I don't really care how comfortable it is. I currently live in a house with one AC, a broken front door, shitty electric, and cracked windows. Poverty has never scared me, honestly. I don't have much money now and doing without stuff doesn't bother much. I just do what I have to.

Are you afraid to miss out on possibilities the world has to offer? Why? How much of a concern is this?

Yeah. I love being in the thick of things and when I can't be a part of it, it really depresses me.

Does it upset you if someone sweats, or uses rough language, destroying the harmony of the external environment?

Mmmm. No, not really. Sometimes I think it's funny.

Is it important for you to be like everyone else?

Hell fucking no. The only time where I might be close to this is if everyone has something I genuinely like then I want it, too. I refuse to be anyone else but me.

Do you have a desire to avoid external conflicts and seek a place to stay where they don’t exist where the atmosphere is harmonious and consistent?

I dislike yelling and people flying off the handle. But a calm conflict doesn't faze me at all. I don't really know what the fuck a "consistent" environment is.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Ethical type, very sensitive to external sensation of noise elevation SEE
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Hey, nice to see you are requesting my advice.

If you asked me what type I thought you were, based on the questionnaire and your pics
    (I saw your pics after I had already concluded what Socionics type you most likely are btw),
    I'd go with ESI-Se Type 4 SX (likely tritype: 468).

Unvalued weaker Ti,
    but rather Role over PoLR:
    I know I'm not always the most logical person and I don't mind being corrected if I'm truly wrong but if you shove that shit down my throat we're gonna have a problem. So yes, it is irritating.
    Valued Te, unvalued Ti:
    I HATE when people exclude information from me. But just understanding everything for the sake of understanding, no. That's boring and I don't care.

^
    Likely ExI over SEE.

Gamma values
    (in this comment esp. no valuing of Fe apparent);
    Se subtype of ESI because of a better grasp on Te to some extent, but there is still help needed:
    I hate seeing people goofing around when there's shit to be done. But if they are simply doing something inefficiently, I would probably tell them the proper way to do it or come up with a better way to do it (with a bit of help.)

Fi Lead as well as (stronger) Se Creative:
    "Can you restrain your irritation towards people you really don’t like?"
    Not really, no. I'm very cold towards them. I'll snap, be sarcastic, rude. And if you cross me (or someone I care about especially) your ass is grass and I'm a lawn mower. Seriously, I'll kick your ass.

(...) I get nasty when debating my ethical views and arguing with people is pretty exhausting. I also hate when people dismiss my morality or treat it like it's loose or unimportant. It just... pisses me off.
    Pretty ESI -Fi if you go after Gulenko (SEE has +Fi)
    "Do you have a tendency to improve poor relationships no matter the cost? Why or how?" If I think a relationship is poor (depending on circumstances) I cut the person from my life. I sever the cord. I'm just quite defensive.
    Strong 4D Fi.
    "How confident are you in your assessment of anything, in regards to your emotional attitude towards them?" (likes dislikes, attraction repulsion etc) Very. Almost too much, lol.
    Ignoring, 3D Fe:
    "Can you come up with clever ways to cheer up frustrated friends? Is this easy for you?"
    No. I can sort of, but I don't like doing it really.
    Sounds like SP blindspot:
    "How important to you is the comfort of your home? Are you afraid of poverty?" I like having nice stuff, but I don't really care how comfortable it is. I currently live in a house with one AC, a broken front door, shitty electric, and cracked windows. Poverty has never scared me, honestly. I don't have much money now and doing without stuff doesn't bother much. I just do what I have to.
    End result: ESI-Se

Regarding your Enneagram, you certainly have a form of Counterphobic attitude, when it comes to your aggression and so forth (probably strengthened by your Se subtype).
    But based on your self-presentation and so forth, I'd say you are more likely SX 4 as your main type, and have a strong 6 in your tritype. SX/SO 4 can be rather aggressive too anyway.
    Last edited by Olimpia; 07-28-2016 at 10:51 AM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SisOfNight

For some reason, I can't click on your spoiler. It won't show

As for my Enneagram, I type at 6w7-2w3-1w9 Sx/So and I'm pretty confident of that. (Enneagram is something I'm more comfortable with than cognition) But, yeah, I understand where someone could see 468 in me.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    @SisOfNight

For some reason, I can't click on your spoiler. It won't show
    It should work now.

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@SisOfNight
    I'm going to elaborate a bit further with some examples (something I should have done last night, but I was tired and impatient lol) for you (if you'd like) and others that view this.

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    Unvalued weaker Ti,
    but rather Role over PoLR:
    Hm. Yeah, I understand that. When I'm corrected, it's kind of painful and irritating but if I think someone makes a better logical case than I do, I begrudgingly let it go.

Valued Te, unvalued Ti:

^
    Likely ExI over SEE.
    I like having things like instructions and what-not very laid out and concise with no ambiguity when I'm doing a job or an essay or something along those lines. But in some case with school I simply could not bring myself to enjoy learning things I had no interest in (*cough* mathematics *cough*) for the sake of it. When I was "done" with something I was just done and had no desire to keep going over it with a fine-toothed comb.
    Gamma values (in this comment esp. no valuing of Fe apparent);
    Se subtype of ESI because of a better grasp on Te to some extent, but there is still help needed:
    This is happens a lot in college. When I'm assigned with a partner on a project, I get very irritated if I see they do not take it seriously, are unreliable, or blow it off.

In my acting class I was working with my partner on a scene. It was really irritating to me how she kept wandering off, talking to other classmates instead of paying attention to what we were supposed to do. I can be a stick in the mud like that sometimes. I'm not "all business", as I'm all for having fun with whatever task, but I still think it's important to take it seriously at the same time.
    Fi Lead as well as (stronger) Se Creative:
    I'm a complete bitch to people I don't like. I'll be rude, make snide and sarcastic remarks, and if you really push my buttons I'll just be downright confrontational.

Since I'm counterphobic and reactive, if someone challenges my moral views I get sharp. I hate having people try to fight me on my moral views. I'm quiet about them and don't talk to about them unless I'm absolutely expected to. I won't do well in an environment where people challenge me on these matters.

Pretty ESI -Fi if you go after Gulenko (SEE has +Fi)
    I definitely don't hesitate to sever a relationship.

But, I thought all of Gamma Quadra had -Fi?

Strong 4D Fi.
    Not much to comment on here. If I don't like something, though... it's just because I just don't. I tend not to elaborate on why too much unless I'm prodded. I am prone to deeply analyzing reasons why I like dislike some things, though.

Ignoring, 3D Fe:
    Heh, yeah. I dislike comforting people. I have been called cold and hard to talk to before (because the other person was attempting to seek comfort/receptiveness from me) but the truth is I just don't sugar-coat things. I'm prone to "telling it like it is" than sugar-coating something just to make someone feel better because that's fake. It's also taxing for me to conjure up. It's not hard for me to be sympathetic towards someone and feel for them when it's genuine, but what is hard is stuff like "It'll be okay, honey..." and patting their back.

Even in happy things, it's hard for me to be influenced by outward liveliness. My SEI-Fe sister the other day got a job she really wanted and she came barreling into the house literally jumping up and down with excitement. I was just kind of like "Oh... that's great!" I was happy for her, but I didn't make a fuss and was unaffected by her liveliness. This happens a lot in my household lol. I've often been chastised for my lack of "liveliness" actually.

Sounds like SP blindspot:
    SP is the bane of my existence, I think. Lol.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@SheWolf Do you consider yourself a more extroverted person? SEE are some of the most extroverted types I have seen. ESE are a close second, based on my personal experience. I haven't exactly seen where the following applies in your videos or questionnaires.

SEEs are typically extroverts in every sense of the word. They are socially spontaneous, hyperactive, engaging, and enthusiastic. They may be predominantly oriented towards parties or other social gatherings, and may frequently and compulsively seek out new acquaintances, stimuli, or experiences. They often seek to augment the depth or intensity of their involvement in any affair -- including but not limited to exerting their emotional and physical energy. They may periodically seek out new stories, gadgets, media, or other things to obsess themselves over. Often they direct their energies to the sphere of social relations, in which they can exhibit a sense of obsessive attachment, intimacy, or closeness with others, sometimes leading contacts to feel smothered or uncomfortable due to a lack of emotional space. They may go about developing close relationships with a variety of acquaintances, effectively developing widespread social networks with a wide range of close contacts.
    If you believe yourself to be gamma then ESI > SEE based on what you have said previously.

ESIs are primarily attuned to the world of their own inner emotional states and emotional reactions to others. They may commonly be introspective and constantly in a state of trying to sort out the way they really feel. ESIs value their own sense of fidelity and life stability, and they may always try to treat others with fairness and decency. However, they often tend to be highly reliant on their attitudes towards others in directing their path through life, which can sometimes lead them down circuitous and complicated pathways and interfere with their moral rectitude.

For ESIs, connections with others mark a predominant and over-arching life focus. Though close contacts for ESIs often tend to be sparse, when ESIs find a degree of mutual respect towards others, they can be deeply empathetic, compassionate, and loyal. They may emphasize close connections and mutual understanding with others above all other things.

ESIs' attitudes towards others are commonly characterized by skepticism and distrust, and their overall demeanor may be private, closed, uncommunicative, and individualistic. They may feel as though they can see into the motivations and character of others, and sometimes are instinctively be quick to judge others harshly. Similarly, they may also have difficulty forgiving others and often react coldly to those with past transgressions, or who they see as immoral or characterologically reprehensible. They may by nature adopt a standoffish, confrontational attitude in lieu of a conciliatory one, which may in fact only serve to aggravate their emotional conflagrations. At the same time, however, they may see their judgmentalism as hypocritical and strive to treat others with reciprocity and fairness rather than preemptive judgments. In this way, their behavior can be an internal conflict, oscillating between the predominance of a curtain of friendliness and a core of distrust. Most commonly, ESIs hold an air of both amicable receptiveness, but also one of penetralia and unapproachability.

Many ESIs are inclined to see themselves as morally immaculate, and to behave as such whenever they can. They may pride themselves on their emotional sincerity, and when dealing with individuals they respect, they typically try to work out clashes through honest and forthright discussion. However, their sense of principled candor is sometimes marred by the conflicting emotions they experience.

ESIs can also be rather traditional and conservative in their life outlook. They may tend to see others who interfere with the stability of their lifestyle as untrustworthy and flighty.
    Even though I feel I can relate to a lot of interests you have shared I can see that Fe is not valued by your posts. I assume you have completely ruled ILI out at this point. I probably considered IEI and ILI for you based on interests and the way you express yourself. By video it seemed you had ip > ij temperament but I get that doing a video for typing purposes is not the best way to judge temperament. I am sure home videos are better for typing than trying to answer sometimes odd questions about yourself.

Edit: read you last post. I don't think ILI are that confrontational in a physical way. They are excellent debaters, usually.

Edit2: ESI seems fine. I can see 6>4 too for core type. I wasn't seeing the Ne polr before but on second read I think I get it.
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-28-2016 at 06:05 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    @SheWolf Do you consider yourself a more extroverted person? SEE are some of the most extroverted types I have seen. ESE are a close second, based on my personal experience. I haven't exactly seen where the following applies in your videos or questionnaires.
    Mmmm...
    Yes and no.
    My extroversion I think is more sporadic. When I'm around my friends and am having a good time, I can definitely seem like an extrovert. But this is not totally my natural mode of operating. Also, since Jr. High even that has dwindled some (I was actually bullied for my "weirdness" and irrational nature in school. I blame my w7 wing for some of it.)

But at home, I was literally so quiet my parents would forget I was there. I had a situation where apparently my mom and dad had an absolute freak-out where they went outside and all over looking for me because they hadn't seen me yet, only to find me in my play room where I had been all day. I never needed to be entertained. I was happy being left alone to watch movies, play with my stuffed animals, read, etc.
    I'm still like that. I like being left alone to do my own thing.

When I think of an SEE, I think of Harley Quinn.

I am nowhere near that level of liveliness. Being like that all the time would drain the ever-loving hell out of me.

But then again, I'm no stoic Batman either.

For example, @jaded whore

How the hell do you stay so lively??? LOL.

I have been told in the past that I am expressive. And in contrast to some I might be, but in contrast to others like @jaded whore I am quiet as a mouse.

If you believe yourself to be gamma then ESI > SEE based on what you have said previously.
    I don't necessarily believe myself to be Gamma. I'm open to other quadras, that just seems to be the best fit for what I've looked at personally.

Even though I feel I can relate to a lot of interests you have shared I can see that Fe is not valued by your posts. I assume you have completely ruled ILI out at this point. I probably considered IEI and ILI for you based on interests and the way you express yourself. By video it seemed you had ip > ij temperament but I get that doing a video for typing purposes is not the best way to judge temperament. I am sure home videos are better for typing than trying to answer sometimes odd questions about yourself.
    I've ruled out ILI for the fact I am just way too "feelsy"

In my video, I'm a lot less expressive due to nervousness. Yeaahhh, I felt strange just answering questions about myself. If someone were to VI me through video, it would be best to do so through live cam. Because I'm near the opposite when I'm around friends.

Edit: read you last post. I don't think ILI are that confrontational in a physical way. They are excellent debaters, usually.
    Yes, I've watched ILI's debate. It's pretty sexy and I wish I could do it.

But I'm not much of a debater. I am too physical. I've gotten physical with people in the past, usually in defense of another person.

Edit2: ESI seems fine. I can see 6>4 too for core type. I wasn't seeing the Ne polr before but on second read I think I get it.
    Yeah, I'm not really up for too many opinions on my Enneagram. I've studied Enneagram a lot and have talked to people who have actually been to Enneagram conferences, speaking with them in-depth and I'm certain of Counterphobic 6w7 > 2w3 > 1w9 Sx/So

As for Ne PoLR... @Myst believes this and some other people have pointed it out. Apparently I get protective of my Ni perceptions when Ne is present or something? Lol. I don't know.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

In my other typing threads, I have gotten Gamma SF, same with my VI thread. So... I haven't done this questionnaire before. This'll be the deal-breaker on my type, guys.

@Myst
    Read this and see if you still think ESI, if you'd like.
    @SisOfNight
    Your input is appreciated, too.
    I see nothing against ESI... I agree with most of @SisOfNight's analysis

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

For example, @jaded whore

How the hell do you stay so lively??? LOL.

I have been told in the past that I am expressive. And in contrast to some I might be, but in contrast to others like @jaded whore I am quiet as a mouse.
    Haha. The liveliness only stays if I have something to get lively over. I need constant stimulation to feel good but I also can't hold my attention on shit so I have to find something really good to stimulate me. It's the struggle of being Ep, 7, and sx. So my personality has kinda been a recipe for disaster all my life and while sometimes I'm unstoppable most of the time I'm just bored out of my mind and it easily leads to me getting depressed. So, I can be an expression less bitch too. I'm most stripped down at home where I don't jive well with my family and find myself at a loss of activities, so I can be quiet when I'm home, too. When I'm not, don't count on it.

I gotta say I like ESI more for you, too, and I'm sure you do too, trust me my type is the last thing you wanna have if you have constraints. But if you feel like SEE fits you more, go with it. SEE are made out to be extreme extroverts, and some of them are. But most of the Fi creatives I know, myself included, are ambiverts or show ambiverted behavior.

I do think you're Gamma (SF).
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

But, I thought all of Gamma Quadra had -Fi?
    Nope, only ESI and LIE do.

SP is the bane of my existence, I think. Lol.
    Ha, same.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Still think Se dom and EP.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Still think Se dom and EP.
    If she was Se dom and EP, she'd have to be SEE. (At this point, I think it is clear she is Gamma and has Fi in her Ego.)
    If she was SEE, she'd have to have 4D Fe, too. And I don't see that.

It's really the Se subtype that makes her seem more SEE, IMO.

*********** 21-04-19:

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SisOfNight View Post
    If she was Se dom and EP, she'd have to be SEE. (At this point, I think it is clear she is Gamma and has Fi in her Ego.)
    If she was SEE, she'd have to have 4D Fe, too. And I don't see that.

It's really the Se subtype that makes her seem more SEE, IMO.
    In what ways do you not see 4D Fe?

I ask, because others have said the opposite.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good