Thread: Jaden Smith

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Jaden Smith

These are all real apparently:

Last edited by suedehead; 07-26-2016 at 07:02 PM.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The sheer idiocy is hard to fathom

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Possibly an IEI-Fe social first, who is taking in too much information from various sources. He is crossing philosophies that were most likely taught to him by his parents and his role models. I am sure some ideas are conflicting with values he learned from his parents. He is not yet able to sort and discern on his own. I kind of feel for him. He is passionate but unable to speak in a way that makes sense to most people. The strange thing is I feel like I can skip the extraneous information and get to the heart of what he is trying to express. Someone should limit his internet access for awhile. I don't see that happening. He needs some alone time. I am not confident in this typing though. :/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I turned 15 long ago"

gets me everytime.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds like learned conditioning from his parents, bolstered by his surrounding upper-classed community; no different in essence from the learned principles of a young man raised in a Christian family, or a Muslim, or Jewish family. This neo-new age rhetoric is all over left America right now. California is full of "the source, the one, you are what you are becoming..." talk. 40 years of heavy drug experimentation and appropriating Eastern spiritual cultures has run its course for this Millennial generation. The lingo changes; yesterday it was God; it was faithfulness to the lord. But, it's all the same thing, nothing in this world ever changes.

I can't even fault him for his world conception: anything life affirming, even in his sheltered naivety, is good in my books. Let him have his childhood ideals, I'm sure his overbearing parents tell him what to think and put enough books, and materials, and strong pedantic lectures all day to fill his head with enough ideations as it is.

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    112 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is why Infp's need abrasive parents.

How can mirrors be real, if our eyes aren't even real? lol, really?
    Projection is ordinary. Person A projects at person B, hoping tovalidate something about person A by the response of person B. However, person B, not wanting to be an obejct of someone elses ego and guarding against existential terror constructs a personality which protects his ego and maintain a certain sense of a robust and real self that is different and separate from person A. Sadly, this robust and real self, cut off by defenses of character from the rest of the world, is quite vulnerable and fragile given that it is imaginary and propped up through external feed back. Person B is dimly aware of this and defends against it all the more, even desperately projecting his anxieties back onto person A, with the hope of shoring up his ego with salubrious validation. All of this happens without A or B acknowledging it, of course. Because to face up to it consciously is shocking, in that this is all anybody is doing or can do and it seems absurd when you realize how pathetic it is.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh right, I vote IEI.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEI