Thread: Jaden Smith

Mentioned
    195 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Jaden Smith

These are all real apparently:

Last edited by suedehead; 07-26-2016 at 08:02 PM.

TIM
    EIE prob 6
    Mentioned
    106 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The sheer idiocy is hard to fathom

TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

Possibly an IEI-Fe social first, who is taking in too much information from various sources. He is crossing philosophies that were most likely taught to him by his parents and his role models. I am sure some ideas are conflicting with values he learned from his parents. He is not yet able to sort and discern on his own. I kind of feel for him. He is passionate but unable to speak in a way that makes sense to most people. The strange thing is I feel like I can skip the extraneous information and get to the heart of what he is trying to express. Someone should limit his internet access for awhile. I don't see that happening. He needs some alone time. I am not confident in this typing though. :/

"When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"I turned 15 long ago"

gets me everytime.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

It sounds like learned conditioning from his parents, bolstered by his surrounding upper-classed community; no different in essence from the learned principles of a young man raised in a Christian family, or a Muslim, or Jewish family. This neo-new age rhetoric is all over left America right now. California is full of "the source, the one, you are what you are becoming..." talk. 40 years of heavy drug experimentation and appropriating Eastern spiritual cultures has run its course for this Millennial generation. The lingo changes; yesterday it was God; it was faithfulness to the lord. But, it's all the same thing, nothing in this world ever changes.

I can't even fault him for his world conception: anything life affirming, even in his sheltered naivety, is good in my books. Let him have his childhood ideals, I'm sure his overbearing parents tell him what to think and put enough books, and materials, and strong pedantic lectures all day to fill his head with enough ideations as it is.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

TIM
    IEI-Ni 6w5-9-2 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    89 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is why Infp's need abrasive parents.

How can mirrors be real, if our eyes aren't even real? lol, really?
    I would say that ethically you are still supposed to act as if you have unilateral responsibility; but simultaneously you have to be able to see the other as a fully autonomous, free, aware person.

Medicalizing social problems has the additional benefit of rendering society not responsible for those social ills. If it’s a disease, it’s nobody’s fault. Yay empiricism.

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh right, I vote IEI.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."