Thread: Charles Dance

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Charles Dance

Last edited by hag; 01-18-2020 at 06:22 AM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISTP

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He's a J type not a P; so LSE is very likely

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    he is the very essence of LSE, in my opinion—"patrician elegance", archetypal English gentlemen, he exudes natural charisma. I'm interested to hear what other people might type him.
    I've posted him up for typing before and the only other alternative I see as his typing is LSI. Some male LSIs will have that same courteous, gentlemen-like style of behavior (e.g. Attracting LSIs by Shahrazada) dictated by their role Fi as well as well as "aristocratic" quadra values that Beta types have in common with Deltas. The progression of LSI-EIE dualization in some way parallels their corresponding Delta rational, aristocrat pair EII-LSE, where LSE and LSI play somewhat similar roles.

VI-wise he also looks similar to the old Ti-ISTj composite.

Enneagramically he's probably either 1w2 or 3w2.

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He VIs oddly like some ISFjs do.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by goldenbane View Post
    He VIs oddly like some ISFjs do.
    I believe that Tywin Lannister is considered to be LIE, and Charles Dance said that that particular role required the least amount of acting of any of his roles. However, I don't think he is LIE. Nor do I think he is LSI. He could be ESI, though.

In @Maritsa's post, his second picture looks ILE to me. But in his interview videos, he is too precise and conclusive to be ILE. He doesn't ramble on about multiple possibilities. Instead, he is the opposite of that. He is concise and definite.

When I saw his picture in @kalinoche's post, I thought he looked exactly like Paul Newman, who is ESI.

So, perhaps he is ESI.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I believe that Tywin Lannister is considered to be LIE, and Charles Dance said that that particular role required the least amount of acting of any of his roles. However, I don't think he is LIE. Nor do I think he is LSI. He could be ESI, though.

In @Maritsa's post, his second picture looks ILE to me. But in his interview videos, he is too precise and conclusive to be ILE. He doesn't ramble on about multiple possibilities. Instead, he is the opposite of that. He is concise and definite.

When I saw his picture in @kalinoche's post, I thought he looked exactly like Paul Newman, who is ESI.

So, perhaps he is ESI.
    this might make for an interesting initial typing cocoon. paul newman looks mushier but maybe something blackened dance's heart a long time ago. having said that, i watched part of a documentary where dance was explaining to the reporter how he increases his presence on stage and said something like ''u need to visualise that what you say/sing forms a cloud in front of your mouth, which you then need to elevate and push towards the audience''. i found this very accurate and yeah it was an aha/fk yeah moment for me because i was fresh from having reached the same conclusion (i sing celine dion when i walk and i think she is a master at this because she barely moves her mouth when she sings . i now totally believe that when people move their mouths a lot are either rookies at singing or mimes. period.)

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Lsi or se creative at least. Not lse.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged