Thread: Member Questionnaire (hag)

Mentioned
    351 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default Member Questionnaire (hag)

Last edited by hag; 01-21-2017 at 01:53 AM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

LSE???

Delta values of individuality and individual expression are apparent
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    oh, really? i'd have never thought to consider LSE! usually i get EII as a result on self-typing tests, but i read that people are often prone to mistyping themselves, so i wanted second opinions.

however, aren't LSEs assertive and practical-minded? that is not very me. i have a sensitive style of communication, which may not be apparent online. and i do not like to assert myself, i hate to feel obtrusive or demanding. that contradicts much of what i've read about LSE.
    Oh I didn't know those things

You could be EII

Welcome to the forum by the way

Are you male or female?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

In general EII love to get advice about health especially from LSE

"yes, though i hate it when other people give me unwanted advice or chiding to do with my health."
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hag View Post
    thank you! i'm female

actually i was thinking of my IEE mother when i wrote that, who has always nagged about my diet, and tries to force wheatgrass juice and mystery veggie smoothies on me... no thank you. i jokingly call them 'witches brew' because they are so nasty, haha.

i don't have an issue with people giving me health tips as long as there is no scolding or admonishment to it. i think that makes anyone feel bad.
    Yeah maybe you need to hang around EII for a while
    -