Thread: HI, posted a video, thoughts appriciated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default HI, posted a video, thoughts appriciated

Hi everyone, I made some rambling videos for VI, hopefully they're a bit interesting. Been into socionics for awhile, any opinions are appreciated. You're all wonderful, thank you, tell me if you need anything additional for a good typing. To avoid being awkward, I bump up my energy on camera, I'm not always like that, if you want a more chill video, I can do that. Also, glasses or no glasses, been debating switching to contacts.

PICTURES: https://imgur.com/a/c9vxA

VIDEO (may still be processing): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaUD...ature=youtu.be

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ne-INFj?
    You sound kind, analytical, and intelligent in your video
    I see some similarities to this youtuber: http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...180-Markiplier

Ne-EII: Seeks to understand the essence of various subjects and phenomena. Possesses strong associative and figurative thinking and the talent of foresight. Often displays an interest in problems that lie at the intersection of ethics and philosophy. Very curious, loves to read and to contemplate. He is constantly evaluating everything. Feels unsatisfied and frustrated with work that is monotonous and routine. Strives for self-cultivation. Defends his views on emotional basis, but tries to support his statements with facts. Distrustful, requires sufficient evidence to become convinced of the verity of his partner's statements.

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You should really be a teacher with the layout of your thought rambles. I'd be entirely engaged if you gave a lecture of some kind!
    That being said, your energy reminds me of an INFj. My best friend, who is an INFj, shares many mannerisms as you. She is also fond of music too, so I imagined her speaking. xD
    Your energy is shaky and interactive like you're really drawing me into what you're saying. Not to mention, your speaking style reflects the speed and communication of Ne. You speak really fast when you're inspired and getting ideas in your head on what to say, so you want to get them out as much as you can before you lose your train of thought.
    Another observation I had was when you're talking about thoughts on music, you're tackling the perspective of emotionality that music inflicts and how it can affect a single individual, even many at times. You also seem very analytical in certain subjects but are seeking out solid facts and operating on ideas that you've taken into account and are determined to figure out because of your passion on the subject. And your demeanor is very kind as well. Your attitude reflects that of Fi.
    INFJ for sure. xD

Yeah. I love Pokémon.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

"- it's better to do not put on glasses or headphones"
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

maybe LII or ILE

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gooble Gobble one of us we accept him!

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Intuitive and Ne

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

INFj or ENTp

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

logic, introvert

glasses make the problem to get impressions from nonverbality. if you'll remake the video, maybe I'll add something

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Si Si Si

ISFp or ISTp. I want to say ISTp and final. And really I do love the way that you've learned to speak in public.

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    logic, introvert

glasses make the problem to get impressions from nonverbality. if you'll remake the video, maybe I'll add something
    Why? you don't VI don't you watch videos for "vibes and impressions"?

again for the 100million times. It helps to use your other senses, like listening.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html