Threaded View

TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Please type me

Sorry for misleading titles Kinda regret doing that vids so here is 80 question instead. Actually I prefer to type this way. I don't know if i can rename the threads or not

Block I

General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
    General is the overall view or summary of certain objects aka the whole picture
    Specific is the detail , information that make the general view aka the pixel made the picture.

What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    Logical is using,processing information under objective way , without any emotional influence
    I don't think logical correlates with the common view like most people don't like cruel animal experiment in pharmaceutical or medical field, But logically it's the easiest and more effective way to do it

How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    It's easier for the eye to see 12 hours on the clock rather than 24h . And It's different as day and night between AM and PM so no one will be confused and it has been that way since long ago so they just keep it that way

What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
    Rule is certain thing that everyone must follow to protect, to keep thing in order in certain organisation.
    we need to follow the rules of their place , their institution , their working place.

What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    Hierarchy is social order , to represent position and duty that come with it. We already signed the social contract when we were born so we need to follow it to certain extent only when the upper class don't do what they have to do and only care about their benefits which often lead to social collapse . then definitely they need to be replaced either through violence or diplomatic way.

What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    Instructions is made to demonstrate how a certain thing need to be operated . Yes I do them when that things seems difficult when I have no idea what I'm doing. I can't really write an instruction manual because I'm mostly likely to forget something.

Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    Freedom by complying with the laws means to made sure that you don't violate other people's freedom because the laws meant to protect other people. But take into account that the legislative made the laws but they didn't represent all people. So I Don't think this statement is correct because they most likely see only in a certain way or to protect certain people interests

Tell us how about consistent you are?
    There is certain things that I'm consistent about . But the others are depend on the circumstances

What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
    Standard is certain benchmark to consider if something is good enough or not. People need standard to make decision and planning easier.

You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
    Kinda boring, but If I have to do it, I will just take the whole thing down and start to re-categorise by content and then put it in certain groups.

How do you feel about this block?
    Sound logical and objectivism to me

Block II

What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Work is certain activity that you need to do to make money. The parameters whether u can do this work or not is your own satisfaction with the job .

Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    There isn't any correlation between quality and quantity theoretically, but in real life there is because the management abilities and the company strategy(mostly target-cost problem). And There isn't any correlation between quality and price either because in real life scenario that you pay a lot for branding name and marketing cost so nope.

How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    Most people determine through other review, or information channel. I often determine through it performance and stability review of that product. I have a lot of regretting when buying stuff so I'm really bad at this .

How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    Kinda uneasy feeling and regretted I would say, there is time when I didn't finish by deadline because laziness and time managemen

What is "Interesting work" for you?
    Probably in philosophy but in real life most likely management consultant because my qualification

You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    I'm just gonna pick from my gut whatever I feel worth it

There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    My every day life in a nutshell. So what I did is to ask them how they did it , what can i do to improve and what are my weakness.

When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    Not gonna happen,Unless It's going nowhere then I will ask for help but i will also offer a trade when the other need to something to do as well I'm probably feel like a useless piece of turd

You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    I need to know the reason why I need to build it , so my feeling will depend on this as well .I will ask how much resource do I gonna have to build it and how long does it need to be done.
    How did you feel about this block?: BORING

Block III

What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    Beauty is something fascinating that attracted me . Yes I did change my opinion along the ways.I think my understanding is probably different from accepted notion so I don't really know what go beyond that

Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    Someone who dress classy , not showing too much. The core of beauty is attractive and captive . I think there isn't anybody who has never heard about beauty before but the thing is our view is different so just let them be with their definition of beauty

Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?
    NOPE

What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    Comfort is relaxed and not worry about anything . Coziness is comfort with extra warm and cuddle to go with it . I create my own comfort zone in my bed . Some will appreciate it and some will not , So I don't care what they think

How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    Yes, I picked my clothes with a little bit of classical,retro looking why because I live alone. And I only know how to pick my own clothes so for others nope

How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?
    I often look up the recipe on the internet, but change the seasoning to whatever left in the kitchen . I'm a pretty good cook for a dude living alone

Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    Nope

If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    I will listen to them say thank you and appreciate it because I'm gonna need it later.But I will still choose what I want to like

Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    I will hire a professional to to do it because It's gonna be mess if I do it myself.

How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
    My taste to some people is a bad taste as well so can I judge him. I don't have a concrete idea about what my taste is so I will just look it up in the internet to see what is trendy and suitable with me

How do you feel about this block?: feel confused

Block IV

Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    Yes. I've learnt about it so it's kinda easy to do it. Most likely I will motivate and listen to their difficulty and make adjustment to help them to overcome . I can press people although I don't want it if someone being unproductive and holding the group back I will tell them immediately how much of a burden they are and reconsider her position for another candidate.

What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
    Incursion is a sudden intrusion and attack.Between flight or fight I will choose flight first so most likely I will run away before using physical.

What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?
    "My people" are the people who I hold dear :my family, close friend.
    "My people" become a stranger when They violated my value or who just turning to be a bad person

Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    Depend on what attack mean if it's physically then I won't .
    But attack on personal value, I will do it If I feel my people was in danger then I will

Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
    No What's theirs is theirs and what's mine is mine . But If they came and took my stuff then I will take it back with and extra fee.

What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
    Nah, I won't used any physical force but mostly likely choose to pressuring them instead or using indirect way.

How do you protect yourself and your interests?
    I'm often send a mixed signal first to them to tell them to back off. If they don't understand then I will ignore them , Why does I need to argue with someone who doesn't respect me . If I face unavoidable confrontation then I will fight for my interests as much as I can.

Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    I will probably try to defend my points of view and try to steer it away if I feel the situation is bad .

Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    Nope, I was being described as a fragile conservative so I don't think I'm strong

How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
    Someone is strong if they continue to going no matter how much they fail, not giving to the pressure, who can control their own life. Why should I listen to someone is weaker than me does that really help me to be stronger.

How did you feel about this block?: I am conservative.

Block V

What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    Boorishness is ill-mannered and rude. My understanding of it come from a Confucianism background so I think my standard is higher that the general notion. To the 10 years child I would say It's stupid like to take a dump on your own desk. To the adult , I will most likely ignore them .

How would you improve the moral of the society?
    Make sure the school teach Kant and John Locke ethics in the west , and Confucian in the east

Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
    Yes, they were born as a blank state with no idea how to behave . So it is unlucky that the nature was harsh to them but not really their fault.

Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    Love is Holding dear to something valuable and you wouldn't anything in the for that.
    Yes you can love and punish at the same time I learned it from my asian dad but prefer not to use it.

Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
    Whatever feels right to them , because I have no idea because their ideas , or values is different from mine . But tbh if I have to choose then I will side with the germany If you don't respect the house owner then GTFO and the house owner has the full rights to kick the guest out of their house.

What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
    Sympathy is dharing the feeling with those who are unlucky, in depression or in deep trouble. So I will express it if they express their feelings first and need to be helped then I will be there. The only situation when is not advised is to show sympathy toward unlucky black person between a kkk meeting.

Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    There are norms behavior But I choose to do whatever I feel inclined to , Because if using your phone at dining table is social norm then I prefer not to do it.

How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    I recommend reading the categorical imperative by Immanuel Kant. I would say when everyone have that attitude and I see nothing nothing wrong about it then it's right or acceptable.

What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    Moral is basic principles to judge and doing what is right. I'm the only legislative member who made and pass the moral law in my own world. So I don't need to disclose why It's right or wrong but just rather say I know it' s right or wrong in my own book.

Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
    I'm just ignoring them who care about them . But If someone who I care about I will ask them them what's wrong. I'm pretty passive aggressive so silent treatment is basically my breakfast. And I'm not an easy person to forgive people

How did you feel about this block?: I'm a PC police

Block VI

"Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
    Why should an innocent child take the responsible for whole world. Yes I agree with this opinion the person who only take the responsible for what they've done.

Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
    Yes if it doesn't annoyed other people. Like if you crying at work place it will hold other people productivity back.

Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
    Yes, If you are in certain states that you feel down yet don't how to escape it and you need help.

How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    I will burst into tears but mostly at home when no one seeing it. I don't think there is anyone know about it

Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    Shallow emotions are the make up to prevent other people to know what I feel. There are other emotions hiding but I don't wanna be a laughing stock

What are right or wrong emotions?
    It depends on your mood and current situation. There is no certainly what is right or wrong

Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

it is easily changed I'm used to be diagnosed with bipolar (later I know that's wrong) but I can switch it both way but most likely leaning toward negative.

What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?
    When your shallow emotions and logical state cannot hold it anymore, all the feelings just erupt that is pour out your emotions. It happens when certain incidents happens or trying to hold emotions so much

Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    No, Most likely to stranger they see me as distant, aloof althought I often feeling alot inside

Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?
    My mood is depended on what happended throughout the day , and It's really easy to see through others people ' emotions
    How do you feel about this block?: EMO

Block VII

Do you like surprises?
    Yes if it is a nice surprises.

How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    Things happens to everyone bad or good and people grow up. Time change people for better or worse I don't know but It's a subtle change . We can only see it if there is a long time gap to judge others .

Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
    If whatever happens is only for the best so please explain why other people choose to commit suicide.

What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
    I don't believe it although it was based statistics but I'm not buying it. No But I believe there are chances for everyone to success.

Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
    If I have enough historical information and historical patterns , Then I can forecast it because human minds are the same although going through all the history.

What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?
    Time is the things that just flew away. I feel older as time went , and I actually killed alot of time writing this

Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
    No , what happens is I get anxiety so much that I don't know how to prepare for it correctly.

Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    If I have enough historical data then yes I can creat a forecast . And if I create the forecast but I don't believe that is true does that make any sense?

Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    No normally I'm on-time if something already promised or I consider worth it.

Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…
    a) gonna chill and wait , b) wait , c) probably gonna call them if something happens and if they gonna come soon, d) probably still waiting and wondering wtf is happening , e) ain't nobody got time for this
    How did you feel about this block?:neutral

Block VIII

Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    Maybe but who really care to find what is meaning of life; some find it's a duty to good deeds or live a fullfilling life, To me Just go with flow and see what future hold .

What should be done so people can be happy?

Stay true to yourself.

In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
    I will trust my guts to do what I want but with logically calculation to what is pros and cons of each situation.

When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
    Probably their motive for meeting me , through action and tone of voice,their expression . If someone can't recognize their own talents so how can you recognize it for them.

Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?
    Decisive, confident, forward thinking , strong , trustful and reliable.
    An Interesting person is someone who can hold the conversation without getting bored. I'm probably not interesting person but If someone call me boring or stupid (already happended) I can't really give two cents about it because they won't matter what so ever in my life.

What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.
    a) Warm
    b) Weak
    c) Traditionalist
    d)Low self-esteem

Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    I fantasize a lot. Most of the time try to answer the question " what if..."

What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    Decisiveness, confident to take to the chance to be successful , because they will take the risk to be successful unlike someone else,

What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
    Laziness, stupid, fluffing because they don't know much of their potential are.

What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
    It's depend on what circumstances and how to define a good person. Tbh I don't see a correlation between good and successful so why not to try for both.
    Good person is not always successful , sometimes they're loser under successful person' eye. Because more than often they downplay their own contribution, not really taking the initiative.

How did you feel about this block? welp this is the most unsure block ever
    Last edited by nekobolas; 07-19-2016 at 08:26 AM. Reason: regretting