Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Please type me

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Please type me

    Sorry for misleading titles Kinda regret doing that vids so here is 80 question instead. Actually I prefer to type this way. I don't know if i can rename the threads or not


    Block I

    General to specific, specific to general – what does it mean?
    General is the overall view or summary of certain objects aka the whole picture
    Specific is the detail , information that make the general view aka the pixel made the picture.


    What does "logical" mean? What is your understanding? Do you think that it correlates with the common view?
    Logical is using,processing information under objective way , without any emotional influence
    I don't think logical correlates with the common view like most people don't like cruel animal experiment in pharmaceutical or medical field, But logically it's the easiest and more effective way to do it


    How do you explain fractions on the dial of the clock?
    It's easier for the eye to see 12 hours on the clock rather than 24h . And It's different as day and night between AM and PM so no one will be confused and it has been that way since long ago so they just keep it that way


    What is a rule? What rules do you have to follow?
    Rule is certain thing that everyone must follow to protect, to keep thing in order in certain organisation.
    we need to follow the rules of their place , their institution , their working place.


    What is hierarchy? Do you need to follow it? Why or why not?
    Hierarchy is social order , to represent position and duty that come with it. We already signed the social contract when we were born so we need to follow it to certain extent only when the upper class don't do what they have to do and only care about their benefits which often lead to social collapse . then definitely they need to be replaced either through violence or diplomatic way.


    What do you think of instructions? Do you use them? Could you write an instruction manual? If so, what type of instruction manual would you most likely write?
    Instructions is made to demonstrate how a certain thing need to be operated . Yes I do them when that things seems difficult when I have no idea what I'm doing. I can't really write an instruction manual because I'm mostly likely to forget something.


    Please explain: "Freedom is in complying with the laws, but not in ignoring the laws"? Do you agree with the statement? Why?
    Freedom by complying with the laws means to made sure that you don't violate other people's freedom because the laws meant to protect other people. But take into account that the legislative made the laws but they didn't represent all people. So I Don't think this statement is correct because they most likely see only in a certain way or to protect certain people interests


    Tell us how about consistent you are?
    There is certain things that I'm consistent about . But the others are depend on the circumstances


    What is a "standard"? Why do people need it?
    Standard is certain benchmark to consider if something is good enough or not. People need standard to make decision and planning easier.


    You need to put your home library in order. How do you feel about this activity? How will you approach this task?
    Kinda boring, but If I have to do it, I will just take the whole thing down and start to re-categorise by content and then put it in certain groups.


    How do you feel about this block?
    Sound logical and objectivism to me




    Block II

    What is work in your opinion? Why do people go to work? Are there any parameters where you can distinguish whether you can do this work or not?
    Work is certain activity that you need to do to make money. The parameters whether u can do this work or not is your own satisfaction with the job .


    Is there any correlation between quality and quantity? Tell us if or how the price depends on quality?
    There isn't any correlation between quality and quantity theoretically, but in real life there is because the management abilities and the company strategy(mostly target-cost problem). And There isn't any correlation between quality and price either because in real life scenario that you pay a lot for branding name and marketing cost so nope.


    How do people determine the quality of work? How do you determine such quality? How well you can determine the quality of any purchase, do you pay any attention to it?
    Most people determine through other review, or information channel. I often determine through it performance and stability review of that product. I have a lot of regretting when buying stuff so I'm really bad at this .


    How do you feel if you didn't finish some work? Does it ever happen? What are the reasons?
    Kinda uneasy feeling and regretted I would say, there is time when I didn't finish by deadline because laziness and time managemen


    What is "Interesting work" for you?
    Probably in philosophy but in real life most likely management consultant because my qualification


    You go to the store and see something you're interested in buying; there is a price tag on it. What parameters are you going to use to understand if it's overpriced, underpriced, or priced correctly?
    I'm just gonna pick from my gut whatever I feel worth it


    There is a professional right next to you. You always see that you can't perform the way they do. Your feelings, thoughts and actions?
    My every day life in a nutshell. So what I did is to ask them how they did it , what can i do to improve and what are my weakness.


    When you have to ask someone else to help you with the task, how do you feel?
    Not gonna happen,Unless It's going nowhere then I will ask for help but i will also offer a trade when the other need to something to do as well I'm probably feel like a useless piece of turd


    You need to build a pyramid exactly like in Egypt. Your thoughts, feelings and actions?
    I need to know the reason why I need to build it , so my feeling will depend on this as well .I will ask how much resource do I gonna have to build it and how long does it need to be done.
    How did you feel about this block?: BORING


    Block III

    What is beauty? Do you change your opinion about beauty? Does your understanding correlate with the generally accepted notion? What goes beyond the generally accepted notion?
    Beauty is something fascinating that attracted me . Yes I did change my opinion along the ways.I think my understanding is probably different from accepted notion so I don't really know what go beyond that


    Please describe your understanding of a beautifully dressed person. What is the core of beauty? How do you explain what is beautiful to a person who has never heard about beauty before?
    Someone who dress classy , not showing too much. The core of beauty is attractive and captive . I think there isn't anybody who has never heard about beauty before but the thing is our view is different so just let them be with their definition of beauty


    Is there a template of understanding what beautiful means for everyone to use? Is there such a term as "classical beauty"? If so, what is it?
    NOPE


    What is comfort? What is coziness? How do you create your comfort and coziness? How do others evaluate your skill in doing so? Do you agree with them?
    Comfort is relaxed and not worry about anything . Coziness is comfort with extra warm and cuddle to go with it . I create my own comfort zone in my bed . Some will appreciate it and some will not , So I don't care what they think


    How do you pick your own clothes? Do you follow fashion? Why? Do you know how to select clothes for different types of figures?
    Yes, I picked my clothes with a little bit of classical,retro looking why because I live alone. And I only know how to pick my own clothes so for others nope


    How do you cook? Do you follow recipes? What do others think of your skill?
    I often look up the recipe on the internet, but change the seasoning to whatever left in the kitchen . I'm a pretty good cook for a dude living alone


    Are you good at color patterns and mixing them and matching?
    Nope


    If someone is telling you what is beautiful and what is not, what goes with what color and what is not, do you agree with this person?
    I will listen to them say thank you and appreciate it because I'm gonna need it later.But I will still choose what I want to like


    Tell us how you'd design any room, house or an office. Do you do it yourself or trust someone else to do it? Why?
    I will hire a professional to to do it because It's gonna be mess if I do it myself.

    How do you know if a person has bad taste? Could you give us an example? Do you always trust your own taste or do you seek opinions from others?
    My taste to some people is a bad taste as well so can I judge him. I don't have a concrete idea about what my taste is so I will just look it up in the internet to see what is trendy and suitable with me


    How do you feel about this block?: feel confused

    Block IV

    Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    Yes. I've learnt about it so it's kinda easy to do it. Most likely I will motivate and listen to their difficulty and make adjustment to help them to overcome . I can press people although I don't want it if someone being unproductive and holding the group back I will tell them immediately how much of a burden they are and reconsider her position for another candidate.


    What is incursion? How do you deal with this? Can you repulse? How easy can you do it?
    Incursion is a sudden intrusion and attack.Between flight or fight I will choose flight first so most likely I will run away before using physical.


    What does "my people" and "strangers" mean? When do "my people" become "strangers" and why?
    "My people" are the people who I hold dear :my family, close friend.
    "My people" become a stranger when They violated my value or who just turning to be a bad person


    Are there strategies of attack? Can you use them? When is it justified?
    Depend on what attack mean if it's physically then I won't .
    But attack on personal value, I will do it If I feel my people was in danger then I will


    Do you think it's ok to occupy someone else's territory? In what situations?
    No What's theirs is theirs and what's mine is mine . But If they came and took my stuff then I will take it back with and extra fee.


    What are the methods of volitional force? When is it most effective and in what situations?
    Nah, I won't used any physical force but mostly likely choose to pressuring them instead or using indirect way.

    How do you protect yourself and your interests?
    I'm often send a mixed signal first to them to tell them to back off. If they don't understand then I will ignore them , Why does I need to argue with someone who doesn't respect me . If I face unavoidable confrontation then I will fight for my interests as much as I can.


    Describe your behavior in the situations of opposition and if you have to use some force?
    I will probably try to defend my points of view and try to steer it away if I feel the situation is bad .


    Do others think of you as a strong person? Do you think you are a strong person?
    Nope, I was being described as a fragile conservative so I don't think I'm strong

    How do you understand if a person is strong? Are there any signs of a strong person? What is the core of any force? Why do people listen to one person, but not the other?
    Someone is strong if they continue to going no matter how much they fail, not giving to the pressure, who can control their own life. Why should I listen to someone is weaker than me does that really help me to be stronger.

    How did you feel about this block?: I am conservative.


    Block V

    What is boorishness? Does your understanding of it correlate with the generally accepted notion? How would you explain what boorishness mean to a 10 year old child? How would you explain the same to an adult who does not behave ethically?
    Boorishness is ill-mannered and rude. My understanding of it come from a Confucianism background so I think my standard is higher that the general notion. To the 10 years child I would say It's stupid like to take a dump on your own desk. To the adult , I will most likely ignore them .


    How would you improve the moral of the society?
    Make sure the school teach Kant and John Locke ethics in the west , and Confucian in the east


    Can you justify somebody's bad behavior by thinking that he/she wasn't taught how to do so?
    Yes, they were born as a blank state with no idea how to behave . So it is unlucky that the nature was harsh to them but not really their fault.


    Give us your understanding of love. Can you love and punish at the same time?
    Love is Holding dear to something valuable and you wouldn't anything in the for that.
    Yes you can love and punish at the same time I learned it from my asian dad but prefer not to use it.


    Have you heard about the Southern hospitality? Everything is for the guest. There is also a German hospitality – the master of the house is always right. What method is the right one? Try to evaluate without the weight of any cultural aspects, traditions, nations etc.
    Whatever feels right to them , because I have no idea because their ideas , or values is different from mine . But tbh if I have to choose then I will side with the germany If you don't respect the house owner then GTFO and the house owner has the full rights to kick the guest out of their house.


    What is sympathy? When do you need to express it? When is it advised not to?
    Sympathy is dharing the feeling with those who are unlucky, in depression or in deep trouble. So I will express it if they express their feelings first and need to be helped then I will be there. The only situation when is not advised is to show sympathy toward unlucky black person between a kkk meeting.


    Are there any norms of behavior in the society? Do you follow them? Do people always have to follow them? Why?
    There are norms behavior But I choose to do whatever I feel inclined to , Because if using your phone at dining table is social norm then I prefer not to do it.


    How do you know what attitude among people is right or wrong?
    I recommend reading the categorical imperative by Immanuel Kant. I would say when everyone have that attitude and I see nothing nothing wrong about it then it's right or acceptable.


    What does moral mean? What is immoral? Does your understanding correlate with the others? How can you evaluate the correctness of your own understanding?
    Moral is basic principles to judge and doing what is right. I'm the only legislative member who made and pass the moral law in my own world. So I don't need to disclose why It's right or wrong but just rather say I know it' s right or wrong in my own book.


    Somebody is giving you a negative attitude – what is your reaction? Could you show your own negative attitude toward someone else? If so, how? Could you give a person the silent treatment? How easily do you forgive people?
    I'm just ignoring them who care about them . But If someone who I care about I will ask them them what's wrong. I'm pretty passive aggressive so silent treatment is basically my breakfast. And I'm not an easy person to forgive people


    How did you feel about this block?: I'm a PC police

    Block VI

    "Whole world does not cost one tear of child" – how do you understand this phrase? Do you agree with this opinion?
    Why should an innocent child take the responsible for whole world. Yes I agree with this opinion the person who only take the responsible for what they've done.


    Is it acceptable to express emotions? Give examples of inappropriate expression of emotions.
    Yes if it doesn't annoyed other people. Like if you crying at work place it will hold other people productivity back.


    Can you use negative emotions? In what situations?
    Yes, If you are in certain states that you feel down yet don't how to escape it and you need help.


    How do you express negative emotions? What does it look like? What do others think about it?
    I will burst into tears but mostly at home when no one seeing it. I don't think there is anyone know about it

    Shallow emotions – what does it mean? Are there any other emotions?
    Shallow emotions are the make up to prevent other people to know what I feel. There are other emotions hiding but I don't wanna be a laughing stock


    What are right or wrong emotions?
    It depends on your mood and current situation. There is no certainly what is right or wrong

    Can you change the emotional state of yourself? Of others? To what side – positive or negative?

    it is easily changed I'm used to be diagnosed with bipolar (later I know that's wrong) but I can switch it both way but most likely leaning toward negative.


    What does it mean to "pour out your emotions"? How does it happen?
    When your shallow emotions and logical state cannot hold it anymore, all the feelings just erupt that is pour out your emotions. It happens when certain incidents happens or trying to hold emotions so much

    Does your internal emotional state correlate with what you show externally?
    No, Most likely to stranger they see me as distant, aloof althought I often feeling alot inside


    Do you track what mood you are in throughout the day? Do you notice the mood of others?
    My mood is depended on what happended throughout the day , and It's really easy to see through others people ' emotions
    How do you feel about this block?: EMO


    Block VII

    Do you like surprises?
    Yes if it is a nice surprises.


    How people change? How do you feel about those changes? Can others see the changes?
    Things happens to everyone bad or good and people grow up. Time change people for better or worse I don't know but It's a subtle change . We can only see it if there is a long time gap to judge others .


    Is it true that whatever happens is only for the best?
    If whatever happens is only for the best so please explain why other people choose to commit suicide.


    What do you think of horoscopes, fortune telling etc.? Do you believe in luck, lucky fortuity?
    I don't believe it although it was based statistics but I'm not buying it. No But I believe there are chances for everyone to success.

    Can you forecast events? Is it even real?
    If I have enough historical information and historical patterns , Then I can forecast it because human minds are the same although going through all the history.


    What is time? How do you feel time? Can you "kill" time? How?
    Time is the things that just flew away. I feel older as time went , and I actually killed alot of time writing this


    Is it easy for you to wait for some important event? What if you don’t know when it is supposed to happen?
    No , what happens is I get anxiety so much that I don't know how to prepare for it correctly.


    Do you need help creating forecasts and determining how something will end? Do you trust those forecasts?
    If I have enough historical data then yes I can creat a forecast . And if I create the forecast but I don't believe that is true does that make any sense?


    Are you normally late? How do you react if someone is late?
    No normally I'm on-time if something already promised or I consider worth it.


    Imagine the situation where you agreed to meet with someone. Your feelings and actions: a) 20 minutes before the meeting starts, b) 5 minutes before the meeting starts, c) it is time for the meeting to start, but the person is not here, d) 20 minutes after the meeting start time and the person is not here, e) more time and the person is still not here…
    a) gonna chill and wait , b) wait , c) probably gonna call them if something happens and if they gonna come soon, d) probably still waiting and wondering wtf is happening , e) ain't nobody got time for this
    How did you feel about this block?:neutral


    Block VIII

    Is there a meaning of life? In what? Is it the same for everybody?
    Maybe but who really care to find what is meaning of life; some find it's a duty to good deeds or live a fullfilling life, To me Just go with flow and see what future hold .

    What should be done so people can be happy?

    Stay true to yourself.

    In the situations with a lot of potential and volatility will you trust your own guts, logically calculating everything or will you ask people you trust what should be done?
    I will trust my guts to do what I want but with logically calculation to what is pros and cons of each situation.

    When you meet a stranger, what can you say about them right away? How do you know what this person is all about? Does it take long to understand someone's talents?
    Probably their motive for meeting me , through action and tone of voice,their expression . If someone can't recognize their own talents so how can you recognize it for them.

    Remember an interesting person and call out 5-6 qualities you think are interesting in them. What makes an interesting person? Are you an interesting person? Why? What if someone calls you "boring" and "not interesting"?
    Decisive, confident, forward thinking , strong , trustful and reliable.
    An Interesting person is someone who can hold the conversation without getting bored. I'm probably not interesting person but If someone call me boring or stupid (already happended) I can't really give two cents about it because they won't matter what so ever in my life.

    What opinions, from people who know you, seem: a) fair; b) not fair; c) hurtful; d) strange.
    a) Warm
    b) Weak
    c) Traditionalist
    d)Low self-esteem


    Do you fantasize? What kind of fantasies do you have?
    I fantasize a lot. Most of the time try to answer the question " what if..."


    What qualities should a person have to be successful and why?
    Decisiveness, confident to take to the chance to be successful , because they will take the risk to be successful unlike someone else,

    What qualities can stop a person from being successful and why?
    Laziness, stupid, fluffing because they don't know much of their potential are.


    What is more important in life – to be a good person or be a successful one? Why? Is a good person always successful? If not, then why?
    It's depend on what circumstances and how to define a good person. Tbh I don't see a correlation between good and successful so why not to try for both.
    Good person is not always successful , sometimes they're loser under successful person' eye. Because more than often they downplay their own contribution, not really taking the initiative.


    How did you feel about this block? welp this is the most unsure block ever
    Last edited by nekobolas; 07-19-2016 at 09:26 AM. Reason: regretting

  2. #2
    rougerogue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    242
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Why are you going to kill yourself?

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Why are you going to kill yourself?
    JK I'm frustrated and kinda embrassed with it so.
    Btw I'm at block VI and it's just refresh the page arggh what is happening today

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    --
    Last edited by nekobolas; 07-26-2016 at 11:03 PM.

  5. #5
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think people should really focus on their personal aspects like not only what you think of logic but do you feel that you use it more often than others as a habitual or even typical way

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    These questionnaires are the worst. why do we have them @mu4 and @Kim please help me understand this. NO one can be typed by these

  7. #7
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,938
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    The questionnaires are more useful than VI, but probably not as effective as taking tests and then openly considering the types you most frequently score as.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  8. #8

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I think people should really focus on their personal aspects like not only what you think of logic but do you feel that you use it more often than others as a habitual or even typical way
    hmm is there any question do you think should be re-done (I'm thinking about re editing this thread or shall I F this and make a new thread ?) I answered those questions when I was really frustrated and quite tired to be honest.

    Like about logic I think of it as a tool to draw a result from what I have known, to forecast the consequences from decision or choice that I make. I made a lot of mistakes , and I only realize it afterward and though if I used logic It wouldn't have been so bad .So probably I use it less often than normal person does.

  9. #9

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    These questionnaires are the worst. why do we have them @mu4 and @Kim please help me understand this. NO one can be typed by these
    So do you think I shall re do this probably because the day I made this thread some crazy bat shit happened.
    Or try something new. I tried to make a video but I failed so hard.
    I made another thread one PerC before http://personalitycafe.com/whats-my-...al-answer.html

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    The questionnaires are more useful than VI, but probably not as effective as taking tests and then openly considering the types you most frequently score as.
    It varied a lot but most of the time . It often end up between EII and IEI with relatively close ENFp (although on your test on helloquizzy I got ILI as a result) something like this probably too close to say http://www.sociotype.com/tests/result/est/179749

  10. #10
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,938
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    @nekobolas people should ask you questions with those types in mind.

    My own impression based on your tests results (the distribution of IM scores etc.), and from the vibe you give in our answers is that you are unlikely to be especially strong in , that you are an uncertain individual in an IP manner, and that you are thus probably IEI. However, you've scored in such a way that EII cannot hardly be ruled out. As for IEE, you do not seem to be a person who has a special distaste for , and you seem to be "passive" (reactive?) rather than "active" in a way that does not strike me a natural disposition for an extrovert. You will no doubt have your own views on this.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  11. #11
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,895
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekobolas View Post
    hmm is there any question do you think should be re-done (I'm thinking about re editing this thread or shall I F this and make a new thread ?) I answered those questions when I was really frustrated and quite tired to be honest.

    Like about logic I think of it as a tool to draw a result from what I have known, to forecast the consequences from decision or choice that I make. I made a lot of mistakes , and I only realize it afterward and though if I used logic It wouldn't have been so bad .So probably I use it less often than normal person does.
    If you haven't edited the op yet then leave it. It shows different sides of you. If you want, just do it again in a new post but clarify what you were thinking of feeling when you did the first one, if it's not too personal to do so. I have not read your questionnaire, yet, but from your results it seems likely that you are an NF.

    Now to figure out your base/lead function which has the same dimensional strength as demonstrative function so you have to decide what is valued most . Also take a look at quadra values although, as they are written, I am not sure how useful they are since I am seeing how open to interpretation the descriptions are by different forum members. I felt Beta was my quadra from the beginning even though I get along well with many people in all quadras but what feels right is beta. Check out delta lounge on the forum and see if you feel sympatico with Delta quadra. Then check out Beta and see if the vibes are comfortable for you. Do that with the other two and you will get a sense of what is most comfortable when it comes to values. These are only suggestions and still not the best way to type yourself but some do seem to have luck typing themselves once they find the quadra they feel most in tune with. Don't be discouraged if some say you are not their quadra. That is common here. Trust yourself.

    Many of the delta NFs could have some of the Bets NF values or vice versa. This is really something you need to figure out for yourself, which should be easier if you are an introvert. Extroverts tend to look for more external input but this is a socionics site and asking questions of others is helpful to both introverted and extroverted types. Neither is good or bad, just different.

    I suggest you look at how you are in your day to day life and answer the questions in a way that seems to be an ongoing, lifelong "theme of you" and not just on a good or bad day. Things that seem to be consistent no matter how much you change or grow as a person. It is a lot of effort. Welcome to the forum.

    Now I am going to read you questionnaire and see if I have to revise my suggestions.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  12. #12

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    @nekobolas people should ask you questions with those types in mind.

    My own impression based on your tests results (the distribution of IM scores etc.), and from the vibe you give in our answers is that you are unlikely to be especially strong in , that you are an uncertain individual in an IP manner, and that you are thus probably IEI. However, you've scored in such a way that EII cannot hardly be ruled out. As for IEE, you do not seem to be a person who has a special distaste for , and you seem to be "passive" (reactive?) rather than "active" in a way that does not strike me a natural disposition for an extrovert. You will no doubt have your own views on this.
    Thank you, I'm definitely an introvert ,only have 2 close friends and both of them came to me . And for a stranger if I feel comfortable (like at the market, waiting room, especially at drinking party ) enough to I can open up easily, seem friendly and smile a lot but say if in a classroom , or interview I'm a dead fish unless my close friend is there.

    I was considering between EII and IEI , but I think my eyes looks a lot more similar with IEI (kinda small and idk friendlier...) than EII . So what do you think is the biggest giveaway between beta NF and delta NF because I'm really new to socionics.
    Btw If I am IEI why am I still alone nobody love me except my mom and my cat

  13. #13
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    The questionnaires are more useful than VI, but probably not as effective as taking tests and then openly considering the types you most frequently score as.
    all that just so you can say that it's better if he types himself? Than what good is the questionnaire? He wants our help in determining his type. OUR help not so that he can post a million answers so we can ask him to go take a test because WE can't do shit

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Aylen Thanks for your advice.
    After 2 hours I think I have found my home. I'm probably IEI-Ni I found it more comfortable in beta. There's are some IEI like reading Kant and Nietzsche just like me. And I have type 4w5 with 461 as tritype like some IEI so ya I'm coming home,
    I have been diagnosed with Social anxiety Disorder( withdrawal) with mood disorder but to think again it's probably common with IEI I guess (correct me if I'm wrong) just got my "life" back a year ago . And sorry for rambling

    I think about Delta quadra as Objectivism From Ayn Rand. Something like Kool Kid Klub (JK) something I understand and I wanna be but I probably won't.

  15. #15
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekobolas View Post
    hmm is there any question do you think should be re-done (I'm thinking about re editing this thread or shall I F this and make a new thread ?) I answered those questions when I was really frustrated and quite tired to be honest.

    Like about logic I think of it as a tool to draw a result from what I have known, to forecast the consequences from decision or choice that I make. I made a lot of mistakes , and I only realize it afterward and though if I used logic It wouldn't have been so bad .So probably I use it less often than normal person does.
    okay so I'm going to post something very simple. If you have questions about it please let me know. These are the functions also called PROGRAM in socionics. The way this works is people use one function over the rest of them. Sometimes the person themselves doesn't realize that they are PROGRAMED this way because it comes so naturally to them and so they need external view to see how they are using it and when.


    external dynamics of objects This person is keenly aware of actions around them because they watch people and their surrounding, their neighbors and coworkers do things. Through their watching they learn that some things are being done efficiently and they judge what is efficient or not. For instance, my cousin is LSE she likes designing and putting up art work, she's often looking at magazines for what other people are doing in terms of hanging up objects and organizing things. She and I went to a museum once where there was a room dedicated to the timeline of human history. When she first stepped in she looked at the layout and said "I like HOW this is done" The function observes HOW, the process of action or event. For instance if someone can say "I am involved in an activity with my two hands" but is actually typing a post a Te type will wonder well how is that being done at the same time? What method are you using? The logic comes in where the variables don't add up and there's a lie somewhere being uncovered. Also observes behavior that should (a judging function after all) correspond with an action; for instance "be civil in how you handle a breakup and don't be dramatic in public" and aspires to increase the frequency of productive outcomes within a system.

    internal dynamics of objects This function directly observes what feeing states a person is in or a society is in for instance my ESE cousin often tells me "I don't think that you're in love" because I'm not acting or externally shown something in a "romantic" and "swept away attitude" which would lead her to equate that with such a feeling state as I am I'm very externally unemotional or undemonstrative. This leads types to have varied tones of expression such as anger in shouting and moods where they can infect the whole community with their changing volatility. They can also write about expressions of external emotional states very well. Fe is able to influence others' emotional condition and to communicate its own, "infecting" others. Fe is used especially in generating and recognizing excitement and enthusiasm. Because of the internal nature of and not seeming enthusiastic when they are plain content and happy any Fe recognizing type may ask "are you excited?" Fe recognizing types would be not only base types but also demonstrative. I'm asking my ESE friend to give me an example of this function and how he uses it now

    external statics of objects This function recognizes the sensory aspects of things like the smell of something. Because it can be subconscious it may not recognize that what they are actually doing is very attuned with space and territory. An example of this function is an SEE who sees a mate for a first time and "claims" her to his friends saying "she's adorable, boys she's mine! no one touch her" he (depending on the generation and culture) may mobilize to get this girl in some way because she's appealed to his senses. He may call her constantly, flirt hang around her etc. All this is done is to expand space to acquire her. Se observes outward appearance of something "she's fragile and weak" May even criticize evil acts if they are in conflict with their own perception of social hierarchy which is associated with Fi so Se and Fi. How does Se mobilize herself to acquire her wants by putting gout the will power to travel or to go get a new job; they will often emphasize their own significance in a situation or their overall significance. Se understands territory and physical aggression, but doesn't necessarily part take in them. They just are super realists and realize what is going on and will emphasize it when they see it happen. An object may also stimulate their senses. Now what's interesting is with male SEE some but not all will be anti object oriented as in the only stimulation arises from women or men that they find appealing. Other SEE are attuned to the sense of smell and color and object as in wherever they go they open their eyes wide and look in and take in the objects that stimulate their senses. Some are loud and expressive, some are quiet and timid, some like one of my SEE nieces are so sensitive to noise (she will listen in on any conversation).


    internal statics of objects This function does the opposite of Se, instead of observing outside qualities it can pick up on the NATURE of a person or an object. For example where Se may observe me to be fragile or accumulating information, Ne observes the potential of the person. NeFi is their potential to have this person as a friend for their qualities of trustworthiness. Trustworthy isn't a external function to Se until they observe specific qualities which would lead them to believe that, but an Ne can pick up on that almost right away. Where Se needs a lot of information to piece a puzzle Ne will draw infer qualities almost instantaneously. For example, I can say I'm EII and my brother is SEE and mom is ILI these info will be taken as they are by Se types but Ne will use a penetrative quality to draw a picture and will say "Right Maritsa, so your mom, being your Benefit relationship, often kept your brother away as your Supervisor would have been more uncomfortable for you to deal with. And because of this you were probably feeling this way when you grew up and now you feel like this making you a quiet and shy person." and using Fi and Ne together "we have the potential to be a really great friends because we both believe in Jesus and we are both using Fi and Ne." Instead of "wow she's cute and she smells good so she's going to be mine"

    Ne is responsible for understanding the essence (permanent but not obvious traits) of a thing, estimating the potential and latent capabilities for people and things, and visualizing the likely outcome of events. It is responsible for the sense of interest or boredom. Ne will speculate as to why an event occurs, but sees the specific event as static and unalterable.



    external statics of fields
    Ti

    Ti is responsible for understanding logic and structure, categorizations, ordering and priorities, logical analysis and distinctions, logical explanations. Ti interprets information according to how it fits into a validating system. Ti is particularly aware of logical consistency and how concepts relate to each other in meaning and structure, independently of particular purposes.
    Introverted ethics (feeling)
    internal statics of fields
    Fi

    Fi is responsible for understanding the quality, nature, and proper maintenance of personal relations; makes moral judgments; and aspires to humanism and kindness. Fi has a strong understanding of the social hierarchy and how people feel about each other, their attitudes of like or dislike, enthrallment or disgust, repulsion or attraction, enmity or friendship.
    Introverted sensing
    external dynamics of fields
    Si

    Si is responsible for perception of physical sensations; questions of comfort, coziness, and pleasure; and a sense of harmony and acclimation with one's environment (especially physical). Si understand how well a person or thing's behavior agrees with its nature as well as the differences between comfortable behaviors and positions and uncomfortable ones.
    Introverted intuition
    internal dynamics of fields
    Ni

    Ni is responsible for the estimation of the passage of time, the understanding of a course of processes in time, and forecasting. Ni understand how things may change and evolve over time and throughout history. Ni is acutely aware of events that are occurring outside of the immediate perception of the moment, and sees events as part of a continuous flow. Ni perceives the possible ramifications of future events and notices ties to the past. Ni observes behavioral patterns and can assess a person's character.

  16. #16
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    I'll do the rest later but you get my point

  17. #17
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    According to this I don't see you as EII. You sure don't feel like an EII.
    Can you line up human resources and make them do things? What methods do you use? Can you press people? If so, how does it happen?
    Yes. I've learnt about it so it's kinda easy to do it. Most likely I will motivate and listen to their difficulty and make adjustment to help them to overcome . I can press people although I don't want it if someone being unproductive and holding the group back I will tell them immediately how much of a burden they are and reconsider her position for another candidate.

  18. #18
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,938
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekobolas View Post
    Thank you, I'm definitely an introvert ,only have 2 close friends and both of them came to me . And for a stranger if I feel comfortable (like at the market, waiting room, especially at drinking party ) enough to I can open up easily, seem friendly and smile a lot but say if in a classroom , or interview I'm a dead fish unless my close friend is there.

    I was considering between EII and IEI , but I think my eyes looks a lot more similar with IEI (kinda small and idk friendlier...) than EII . So what do you think is the biggest giveaway between beta NF and delta NF because I'm really new to socionics.
    Btw If I am IEI why am I still alone nobody love me except my mom and my cat
    I think a typing may become more clear to you over time.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  19. #19

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Maritsa Thanks for breaking it down for me
    I think I'm most likely an IEI, so ya about all the functions I think It will take some time to look it up.
    For now I think I have my answer already .Time for reading about socionics, Is there a good place for reading that you suggest to start with?

  20. #20
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,938
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    all that just so you can say that it's better if he types himself? Than what good is the questionnaire? He wants our help in determining his type. OUR help not so that he can post a million answers so we can ask him to go take a test because WE can't do shit
    It is my view that, in general, the individual is the best person to type themselves. Studies generally show this. Individuals generally know themselves better. They also have the greatest motivation when attempting such a typing. In addition, when others are too involved in the typing process, they are liable to attach labels too readily, and overwhelmingly, with insubstantial qualification. They of course have their own biases on top of that, and occasionally, can it be too overbearing in what should be a gradual process of self-evaluation, at the individual's own pace.

    I did not ask the OP to take part in the questionnaire, and have said on many occasions that I do not consider them ideal for numerous reasons. I believe that they are too time-consuming (especially compared to tests and specific lines of questioning and interaction) for the info they give ('info' which by no means can be taken at face value). I also think that the nature of the format means that those answering the questions often overstate or understate qualities they are good/bad at, value/undervalue etc.: a statement like "I consider logic to be important." in response to a question regarding logic may actually reveal nothing about that person's nature (Does this mean they are good at logic? That they are bad at logic? that they value logic? That they consider logic an important part of what makes us human?). An alternative statement saying "I am not especially good at logic" again has the same problems. For example, a person may actually be incredible be good at logic, have a degree in logic, have it as their area of expertise...but nonetheless say this, perhaps out of modesty or because they actually have a considered opinion on what it takes to be "Good" at logic.

    I'm not sure what your barb at me was intending to achieve. You yourself said that the "questionnaires are the worst", and offered no advice on what the OP should do to find their type: even after the OP post photos (which I have not seen) for VI (your area of "expertise").
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  21. #21
    Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Posts
    14,938
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekobolas View Post
    @Maritsa Thanks for breaking it down for me
    I think I'm most likely an IEI, so ya about all the functions I think It will take some time to look it up.
    For now I think I have my answer already .Time for reading about socionics, Is there a good place for reading that you suggest to start with?
    Use Wikisocion.org for now, e.g.:
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.php?title=IEI
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...ation_elements
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...rted_Intuition
    http://www.wikisocion.org/en/index.p...overted_Ethics
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So

  22. #22
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Finishing this off now that I've had coffee

    external statics of fields

    Ti is responsible for understanding logic and structure, categorizations, ordering and priorities, logical analysis and distinctions, logical explanations. Ti interprets information according to how it fits into a validating system. Ti is particularly aware of logical consistency and how concepts relate to each other in meaning and structure, independently of particular purposes. This is interesting because it derives it's information from the outside as it's EXTERNAL. Now what happens is that it will take one or two categories like Ti and Te and make a chart to include or exclude all the qualities to analyze the differences and the similarities. How is this different from Te. Te is involved in observation of action not necessarily analysis. Ti types tend to me introverts so tend to be in their mind more that Te types.


    internal statics of fields

    Fi is responsible for understanding the quality, nature, and proper maintenance of personal relations; makes moral judgments; and aspires to humanism and kindness. Fi has a strong understanding of the social hierarchy and how people feel about each other, their attitudes of like or dislike, enthrallment or disgust, repulsion or attraction, enmity or friendship.

    I'm EII and a lot of people come to the forum saying "I'm EII" who are not. I read their posts and bang my head on a wall which @Sol thinks will not improve my typing skills but here we go. Fi is personal expression of like or dislike of people's actions as it is concerned with ethics and morals. It builds social hierarchy "you're my friend!" "this is my bf" "these are neighbors" "these are ect..." now besides for the understanding where in the social system everyone is the reason why Fi exists in the way that it does it to make clear distinctions as is involved in organization. TeSi, though they don't like to admit it because they don't want to look bad, like to find roles for people and they recognize their own role in comparison to the leaders or authorities of the organizations that they work for so they "know their place" EII fits in with this view of people and how external social systems are designed but EII in their use of Fi are more personal. We know where we fit or what other's should do according to the morals to keep and maintain relationships. Yes I'm extremely judgmental in terms of my expectations of people and how they meet my understanding of good and bad actions and behaviors. I'll say things like "I don't like how she treats her sister. She isn't being a good person" The thinking is that "a sister should do these things to show that they care about the person" If the person goes against this then they are not being a good person therefore I'm being a judgmental ass, which I don't mind being because I have moral superiority. Where do I get this? From reading the Bible since I was very young and deriving moral rules, laws and principle. I dislike or disgust toward people who defy the social hierarchy exhibiting an understanding of the quality, nature and proper maintenance of personal relations "Mom's sister is this person in the hierarchy and should treat her this way" that's the judgement. Will I act upon getting mom's sister to treat her better may or may not usually not and my brother who is SEE may be more direct with my mom and tell her "Turn the computer off when she calls and don't respond to her" He, being SEE will mobilize her to take direct action; I won't.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-24-2016 at 01:49 AM.

  23. #23
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    external dynamics of fields Okay so Si is interesting; where Se perceives outside qualities that are real Si is more so in touch with surreal qualities; Se types who are artists can very accurately depict real details in their painting being realists while Si types almost always capture their own perception because as soon as the real object is sensed it changes in the Si person's mind or it becomes so ingrained that they derive sensations from them like recall of taste without the experience of the actual object. I remember my SEI friends sitting behind a desk and saying "ummm....Maritsa, I'm craving sushi yummy. Let's go for sushi " Whereas my SEE nephews and nieces just don't recall that sensation and want to go eat sushi because of the experience alone not that they recalled the sensation of the delicious textures and such. Se types can figure out if something tastes right or not and are in touch with smell and texture it's that the sensing object isn't deriving more feelings and sensations once it passes so they're not daydreaming the sensations and being in their head about it. Once it passes for Se they hop on to the next experience.

    Si is responsible for perception of physical sensations; questions of comfort, coziness, and pleasure; and a sense of harmony and acclimation with one's environment (especially physical). Si understand how well a person or thing's behavior agrees with its nature as well as the differences between comfortable behaviors and positions and uncomfortable ones.



    internal dynamics of fields Just like how Ne needs external new and possibility Ni does the introvert of that once something is in they circulate it in their mind and derive new potential from it from that one potential. Think of mathematics where 0 is the center of positive and negative numbers. Anything greater than 0, the positives are Ne and anything negative are Ni only Ni is going deeper in the mind and Ne is expanding energy to go further in the world.

    Ni is responsible for the estimation of the passage of time, the understanding of a course of processes in time, and forecasting. Ni understand how things may change and evolve over time and throughout history. Ni is acutely aware of events that are occurring outside of the immediate perception of the moment, and sees events as part of a continuous flow. Ni perceives the possible ramifications of future events and notices ties to the past. Ni observes behavioral patterns and can assess a person's character.

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Ya I mis typed my self as EII , probably confused between vs . ALL DEM FEELS
    But then my is way more developed and I use it more often than , but I digress
    Btw the difference between - and - is strong on this one .

  25. #25
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekobolas View Post
    Ya I mis typed my self as EII , probably confused between vs . ALL DEM FEELS
    But then my is way more developed and I use it more often than , but I digress
    Btw the difference between - and - is strong on this one .
    Sorry about Ni. I'm very personal about how I describe things sometimes because I try to use outside examples to find of sub or add to existing understanding of things.

    So are you confused between Fi and Fe? Do you need more examples?

  26. #26

    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Space Bubble
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    18
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @Maritsa , thank you.
    I see as values,feelings that you up hold the most, and if you dare to touch it then hear me RAWR
    and have values too but I was made fun cuz of it , ridicule my belief. I probably go along with it and smile/ do whatever what people want me to do then go home eat ice cream and cry

  27. #27
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nekobolas View Post
    @Maritsa , thank you.
    I see as values,feelings that you up hold the most, and if you dare to touch it then hear me RAWR
    and have values too but I was made fun cuz of it , ridicule my belief. I probably go along with it and smile/ do whatever what people want me to do then go home eat ice cream and cry
    aww here's my ESE friend he writes for Jazz times. His Fe really comes out here @epheme this will help you too

    http://jazztimes.com/articles/172133...g-happy-family

    Matt Wilson's Big Happy Family
    Beginning of a Memory
    Palmetto Records
    By Matt R. Lohr

    The jazz funeral is a time-honored tradition, but it’s seldom been more exultant or moving than on Matt Wilson’s Beginning of a Memory. The drummer’s first album as leader since the death of his wife, Felicia, in 2014, this recording unites Wilson’s Arts & Crafts and Christmas Tree-O ensembles, as well as his eponymous quartet. The sounds they create together are boisterous, fervent and frequently overwhelming.

    Each musician brings massive chops and full emotional engagement. Cornet player Kirk Knuffke and trumpeter Terell Stafford growl through the loping drag of “Lester,” and their furious commitment is matched by Jeff Lederer and Joel Frahm’s brawling soprano saxophones on “Searchlight.” Wilson’s ticking beat backs acoustic bassists Martin Wind and Paul Sikivie, with Chris Lightcap playing electric, on the moody “Feel the Sway,” and alto saxophonist Andrew D’Angelo’s sharp-toned intro kicks the aptly named “Andrew’s Ditty” into high gear. Pianist Larry Goldings offers the nostalgia-kissed solo “How Ya Goin’?,” and “Go Team Go! (Endless Love)” features bassist Yosuke Inoue’s disarmingly effective take on the titular pop-schmaltz ballad.

    Wilson’s work never falters, whether guiding the classic-style cooker “No Outerwear” or walloping out nasty rock beats on “Schoolboy Thug.” The camaraderie is palpable in both the laugh-filled studio-chatter snippets and in the clamorous ensemble statements that somehow never degenerate into mere noise.

    Still, Beginning of a Memory is most effective when the full weight of the occasion comes to bear. Lederer’s clarinet and the dobro of Matt Balitsaris (who co-produced with Wilson) lend “Flowers for Felicia” a gentle yearning, and the title track is a flat-out heartbreaker: D’Angelo, Stafford and Gary Versace, on accordion, wail out a paean to life that may have you smiling and weeping all at once. This whole album is likely to have that effect. It is, simply put, one hell of a tribute.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-24-2016 at 08:30 AM.

  28. #28
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Let's look at something personal EII, Fyodor Dostoevsky. You can see that in his personal quotes there are many "principles" First they are going to be very general and overarching statements geared towards all of humanity.

    http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/au...ostoevsky.html

    Happiness does not lie in happiness, but in the achievement of it. Fyodor Dostoevsky
    If there is no God, everything is permitted. Fyodor Dostoevsky
    To love someone means to see him as God intended him. Fyodor Dostoevsky
    We sometimes encounter people, even perfect strangers, who begin to interest us at first sight, somehow suddenly, all at once, before a word has been spoken. Fyodor Dostoevsky
    Man is fond of counting his troubles, but he does not count his joys. If he counted them up as he ought to, he would see that every lot has enough happiness provided for it. Fyodor Dostoevsky

    This especially
    There are things which a man is afraid to tell even to himself, and every decent man has a number of such things stored away in his mind. Fyodor Dostoevsky

    And Fi from ESI

    Cute is when a person's personality shines through their looks. Like in the way they walk, every time you see them you just want to run up and hug them.

    I always think the most romantic books or films are the ones where the romance doesn't happen, because it makes your heart ache so much watching it.

    Smart women love smart men more than smart men love smart women. [my notes on this; you'll only get a sense of Se, realist look on something, from this quote; so much so that the Fi is hardly apparent but it does talk about relationship dynamics between men and women. Fi has a strong understanding of the social hierarchy and how people feel about each other, their attitudes of like or dislike, enthrallment or disgust, repulsion or attraction, enmity or friendship.]

    I don't mean to criticize anyone in any way that I wouldn't criticize myself. I think people should have fun, and have a good time, and enjoy the luck that we have to be lazy and dwell in consumerism. But I think that it's a balance. And our job as actors is empathy. [my notes and aspires to humanism and kindness]
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-24-2016 at 09:09 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •