Thread: Kwon Jiyong/G-Dragon

TIM
    IEE 3w4 SX/SP
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Kwon Jiyong/G-Dragon

Maybe SEI-Fe? Many people assume that his productivity & leadership skills indicate LIE but I think that there's some enneagram 3/8 stuff going on. How can somebody with a "Too fast to live too young to die" tattoo be rational. Ip or Ep seems about right. He's very subdued in interviews but then again... he's a chameleon. ENTp as his dual would fit, innovations everywhere. Or is he some obscure ILE himself? What about SEE? V.I says Fe but ugh...

Strong Heart

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEE 3w4 SX/SP
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eureka! After further extensive research, I'm confident that he's an ESFp

Somewhat random list of insights:

- practical-minded, grounded in reality, immersed in processes and not looking for the bigger picture, very aware of what is going on, no "head in the clouds" person --> Se
    - productive, working with what is there, wants to be competent as a writer, always informed about what is necessary to know --> Te HA, process type
    - good at hyping up people, 100% social animal, travels for recognition, superb @ manipulating the mood --> SeFi + Fe Demonstrative
    - creates mostly dancefloor-destroying hits
    • Good Boy
    • Dirty Vibe
    • Dope
    • One of A Kind
    • Shake The World
    • Gossip Man
    • Heartbreaker
    • Fantastic Baby
    • We Like 2 Party
    • Crayon aka "Get your cra(z)y on"
    • The Leaders
    • Bang Bang Bang
    • etc... even the titles scream Se-Fi

- ... or ballads that show his affinity of dark themes: emptiness, `madness´, solitude, fear of love and failure, melancholy, rebellion. Which are the more insecure Ni-Te functions
    • Black
    • Loser
    • If you
    • Crazy
    • A Boy
    • Last Farewell
    • Window
    • Obsession
    • Crooked
    • Blue
    • Sober
    • the titles themselves sound like ILI-hymns

- dislikes rules ("Coup d'Etat", deconstructive approach to fashion, chaotic publicity, doesn't follow rigid schedules, makes wrong conclusions/connections in interviews) --> Ti PoLR, positivist, typical SEE anarchy scenario
    - fluid body movements, posture is almost always crooked (hah) and never angular, gestures are rather uncontrolled --> irrational
    - tries to talk about his development all the time, false appraisal ensues. Friends with Taeyang, his semi-dual I think, and they're still going strong after how many years?! --> Ni dual-seeking, static
    - "I want it - I get it" personality --> aggressor
    - doesn't get tired of repetitiveness at work, see recording studio activity etc --> sensor
    - seen giggling, smiling, grinning a little all the time, quick to become embarrassed, cuteness cannot be contained --> ethical, passionate ExFx talking style
    - skilled laissez-faire leader and speaker, persuades with ease, plays with the public, adapts to collaborators, relies on them (see Teddy) --> Se, democratic
    - shy when he fears for his reputation, EXTREMELY image-conscious --> SeFi, emotive
    - implements his perfectionism forcefully, if Jiyong wants it to be that one way he'll move heaven and hell. Standards and motivation are both sky high --> Se-Te, obstinate type
    - individualistic, eccentric, wants to express himself, firm set of values --> Fi
    - artistry is bold'n'bossy and almost never subtle, strong noticeable visuals and messages are key. I read somewhere that G-Dragon is "the Jack Sparrow of K-Pop: You may not like him, you may think he sucks, but you've heard of him" --> Se, decisive type
    - fails to end projects, spontaneous quirks, improvises all the time (esp. on stage) --> irrational

I could go on and on. SEE-Se Sx/So 3w4 7w8 8w9 is my complete typing. The Se subtype places emphasis on Te which explains the faux ENTj vibe.
    Strong Heart

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LIE-Te
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

How about IEE?

Big Bang strikes me as a pretty delta band. The originality of a lot of the imagery that they use makes me think Ne is valued and the color palette is pretty refined. I can agree comfortably with Ep Fi creative at least : O. Also the coherence of the entire group image makes me think aristocratic. If I were to pick out the SEE the first one I'd think of would be Daesung, I think.

TIM
    IEE 3w4 SX/SP
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the input! Let's see - Huxley for GD... Taeyang EII, Seunghyun SLI (GD&TOP Dual project), Seungri from the opposing quadra (SLE, I guess)? In that case, nice! That would be brilliant. Daesung seems Alpha SF to me though, he's pretty much out of the equation. ESE probably: angel image, mood making, dramatic merriness

Your color palette idea made me think of the Bae Bae MV, which is very Delta, yep

Now we have an explanation why Jungkook (SEI) idolizes him so much. And the countless new styles (Ne). And why he basically looks like Mino

Strong Heart

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Now we have an explanation why Jungkook (SEI) idolizes him so much. And the countless new styles (Ne). And why he basically looks like Mino
    Not totally on topic but I'm pretty confident that Jungkook is SLI, not SEI. And I've just realised you started a BTS thread so I'll copy and paste my junk to there.

I agree with TOP being SLI and I wouldn't argue with SEI or SEE for GD but I unfortunately don't know him that well yet!

TIM
    IEE 3w4 SX/SP
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    Not totally on topic but I'm pretty confident that Jungkook is SLI, not SEI. And I've just realised you started a BTS thread so I'll copy and paste my junk to there.

I agree with TOP being SLI and I wouldn't argue with SEI or SEE for GD but I unfortunately don't know him that well yet!
    (omg finally someone to discuss with ahhh)

Why SLI for Jungkook, he seems like an obvious Fe user, tunes in neatly after initial shyness and can go over the top. (Answer in the BTS thread)

GD is such a tricky case because he portrays so many public images. I got into his work in 2012 and continued to follow his activities but I still don't know him that well either :')
    Strong Heart

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    IEE 3w4 SX/SP
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mother of KPop, it finally dawned on me. My V.I suspicion was right - GD is not an IEE but an EIE. I simply misinterpreted everything:

• "GD is such a tricky case because he portrays so many public images." ---> EIE is the actor of the socion
    • "he's a chameleon" ---> ditto
    • "innovations everywhere" ---> Ne ideas, Ni progressiveness and timing
    • "dislikes rules" ---> Beta, weak Ti! Delta does not go against the grain in such an aggressive manner while GD is out there breaking every rule there is
    • "skilled laissez-faire leader and speaker, persuades with ease, plays with the public" ---> Fe-Se, achieves and persuades everyone by being charming
    • "good at hyping up people, 100% social animal, travels for recognition, superb @ manipulating the mood" ---> Fe, Ej restlessness
    • "individualistic, eccentric, wants to express himself" ---> yeah, Fe-lead.
    • "strong noticeable visuals and messages are key." ---> Beta!! Delta is not the propaganda quadra lmao
    • "anarchy scenario" ---> dittooo
    • "faux ENTj vibe" ---> there we have it, Ej. An ENFp could not come across as hardworking and perfectionistic. GD isn't scattered enough - when you watch how he works, he's actually more authoritarian and linear.

• "shy when he fears for his reputation, EXTREMELY image-conscious" ---> 3w4 and Fe over Fi! Him acting tough upsets people, Se HA!
    • "seen giggling, smiling, grinning a little all the time, quick to become embarrassed, cuteness cannot be contained" ---> literally Fe all the time, it's not his demonstrative (which is often ignored and used in private)

Aristocracy: check!
    Merry: check! See video, always making positive and loud jokes, laughing outbursts, compliments
    Beta NF art & mystery: check! (Peace minus one, Instagram, FASHION...)
    Questim: check! ("what should I do?" "let's ask teddy" "I'm indecisive"...)
    Si PoLR: check! Ignores discomfort to advance his projects. See video, works when he is sick. Went on performing when he hurt his ankle during OOAK tour, feared trauma. Didn't cancel the tour, just went on. Also: looks completely destroyed when his army of stylists doesn't take care of his appearance. Dyes his hair more than humanly possible. Plastic surgery mishaps (chin implant et cetera). Advantage: High level of professionalism even when injured.
    Victim type: check! always portrayed as being harassed by the media who interfere with his relationships

Taeyang IEI, TOP LII, Seungri SLE, Daesung ESE.
    Strong Heart

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSI-Se 873 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Best IEE self description ever:

Other good videos:

Last edited by LuckyOne; 11-28-2016 at 09:07 AM.

Hakuna matata, I'm flying~~ Ya'll fake bitches tryna ct like me

TIM
    LSI-Se 873 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also, this is a hilarious SEE failed intervention on a IEE-EII relationship:

On Youngbae:

Brilliant ESI example:

And OMFG, these intertypes interactions:

Last edited by LuckyOne; 11-28-2016 at 09:06 AM.

TIM
    LSI-Se 873 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII overload:

Last edited by LuckyOne; 11-28-2016 at 09:06 AM.

TIM
    IEE 3w4 SX/SP
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@LuckyOne I dig your spam!

As far as I understood it,
    Ji - EIE
    Taeyang - IEI
    Seungri - SEE
    TOP - ESI?
    And Daesung, thoughts on him?
    Strong Heart

Johari
    Nohari

TIM
    LSI-Se 873 Sx/Sp
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    @LuckyOne I dig your spam!

As far as I understood it,
    Ji - EIE
    Taeyang - IEI
    Seungri - SEE
    TOP - ESI?
    And Daesung, thoughts on him?
    I'm glad you liked it.

Yes that's pretty much it. Daesung is ESI, I'm baffled at how everyone types him as ESE. But then again, nearly no one pays attention to him, so they see his kaap and just that. Subtypes:

Jiyong> EIE-Fe
    Youngbae> IEI-Ni
    Seungri> SEE-Se
    Seunghyun> ESI-Fi
    Daesung> ESI-Fi
    Last edited by LuckyOne; 12-11-2016 at 11:00 PM.

TIM
    IEE 3w4 SX/SP
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recently, Taeyang exposed a blushing GD saying that he acts sick to get the interest of a female Delta NF aleeert
    Strong Heart

Johari
    Nohari