Thread: IKON and BTS

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Default IKON and BTS

I have some of their types down but I'm not very sure about them. Here we go:

BTS:
    Namjoon EIE-Ni
    Hoseok ESE-Fe
    Jimin SEE-Fi
    Yoongi ILI-Ni
    Taehyung IEE-?
    Jungkook SEI-Si
    Jin LSE-Si... or Gabin, but definitely Delta ST

(there's someone from every quadra, that's their appeal)

IKON:
    June EIE-Fe
    Hanbin ESI-Se (or Maxim - Jiwon's supervisor? an aggressor type for sure)
    Jiwon SEE-Se
    Jinhwan IEI-Fe... or Delta?
    Donghyuk ILE-Ne?
    Still in need for suggestions for Yunhyeong & Chanwoo.
    Last edited by Chae; 11-09-2016 at 12:26 PM.

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yunhyeong - SEE
    Chanwoo - EII

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Their instinctual stackings made me think a lot, my partiality made me unnaturally indecisive. Oh man. I need help with this

The BTS ones I'm sure of:

Namjoon SO/SX, basically made for leadership because of his overall instinct health. Very interested in the collective, uses his high intelligence to take the responsibility. SX is ready to bring out his romantic attitudes and worldviews in a focused manner.
    Hoseok SO/SP
    Jimin SO/SX (I wrote a blog post on his stacking, he's not SX/SO even if that's his stage image. Very compliant syn-flow type. As an SX-lead myself I find other SX doms rather unsettling. I don't react to him in such a way. I think he's, well, soft and cute. Jimin has a calming effect, makes me feel awesome :3 Generally speaking, the way he values everyone's approval is a telltale sign.)
    Yoongi SP/SX, veeery contraflow. SX comes out in small doses and because it's his healthy instinct, everyone goes wild in positive surprise. Also: Yoongi can hardly be messed with.

Now... Complete mayhem:

Taehyung SX/SO? SO/SX? I'm clueless.
    Jin SX last??

Jungkook - wow. He confuses me the most, and that interests me. Is that the unsettling feeling? SX/SP is my only thesis but everything could be wrong?
    Here's my logic: Kook is shy and more focused on his abilities rather than group dynamics, hence SO-last. Gets right into things, hence SX first. Out of the entire group, he is the most reactive when it comes to the topic of a love interest. It's a total weak spot. He can be both reserved and cocky about it. People react strongly to Jungkook. Many have no qualms objectifying him, thinking that his aura is an invitation. Back when he reached his legal age, lord have mercy. The hype was scandalous - I thought, only SX/SP can create such an outburst of sexual frustration in others (which is often a covert but completely misunderstood reflection of their bottled intensity).
    Jungkook is not exactly a loose cannon albeit risk-taking, hence SP second. SP is healthy. He works out diligently, enjoys sports, can outdo others with ease as he juggles his abilities at a more or less appropriate level. Knows how to compete physically, known for how he manages his body. Super athletic because he always assesses how his resources work. Lifts up stuff, especially people he likes to tease - because he can - or wrestles them into submission, and everyone applauds (one's secondary instinct usually gets praised). When he joined BTS, he apparently isolated himself in his room and came out to shower when the others slept. Aka he went into self-pres mode for days because he was afraid of having to deal with the new co-members. Idk, SP-secondary emergency safety zone...? Neurotic SX not wanting to mess up new contacts because of high standards? I can empathize. It's not SP first because this seems like his well-developed side??

But hrgh... I could be on the wrong track because his creative makes my head spin. And his could create the impression of healthy self-preservation. Helppp. @SisOfNight, you are a Fe expert and your social instinct really figures us SO lasts out :3 What kind of an instant feel do you get from him? Whether you're into K-Pop or not, just an initial hunch would be good. Maybe it's useful that you assumedly don't know him, it removes the bias.
    Despite my excess length description for him, here is actual material to look at:
    ---> Video: 1 (solo interview), Video 2 (solo activity, weird interaction at the end of the vid. Some subtitles are missing but the vibe is more important), some dancing for video 3 which could also help. Your advice would be really helpful ;~; Thanks in advance.

As for the members of IKON:

Bobby SP last.
    Hanbin SO last? SP/SO? His intense authoritarian ESI style with benevolent intentions made me think SX/SP. Always tenacious (SP secondary). The H in Hanbin stands for hardcore. His anger is at con-flow level. But at the same time, he takes everything to heart (SX/SP ppl are the most conflicted among syn-flow stackings). Taunted for being `eternally single´ and he's really frustrated/ashamed. Actually super clingy, will sacrifice himself. Has no problems with blatant seduction, his aggressor-ness could get him anywhere. Really, why is he single? SX issues: you don't get what you want the most.
    Junhoe: SX/SO.
    Jinan SO/SX
    Donghyuk SO/SP - there's a certain playfulness but never a straightforward intensity?
    Yunhyeong SP/SO, very unsure.
    Chanwoo SP lead or just the introversion, no idea.

All of these are tentative, I went by gut.
    @May - if you actually use instincts for typing, what would your judgement be?

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm not that confident for instinct typings : /

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yay, Bangtan!

Jin - Not confident in this but imo he's definitely an F-type. I'd go with SEI or EII. Either way not NiSe-valuing, as evidenced by that interview he did with Rapmon
    Suga - ILI
    Rapmon - IEI. His vibe strikes me as Ip, but I would accept EIE as well
    J-hope - ESE, but him and Suga get along really well, which makes me second-guess myself!
    Jimin - I can see SEE but right now I have no concrete opinion
    Taehyung - IEE for sure
    Jungkook - SLI and am fairly sure of this. His speaking style is dry and monotone, Taehyung has described him as "curt," he isn't able to pick up the mood of the room, members say he wouldn't be able to tell if someone in the group was upset. Not F-capable.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yifflord View Post
    Yay, Bangtan!

Jin - Not confident in this but imo he's definitely an F-type. I'd go with SEI or EII. Either way not NiSe-valuing, as evidenced by that interview he did with Rapmon
    Suga - ILI
    Rapmon - IEI. His vibe strikes me as Ip, but I would accept EIE as well
    J-hope - ESE, but him and Suga get along really well, which makes me second-guess myself!
    Jimin - I can see SEE but right now I have no concrete opinion
    Taehyung - IEE for sure
    Jungkook - SLI and am fairly sure of this. His speaking style is dry and monotone, Taehyung has described him as "curt," he isn't able to pick up the mood of the room, members are confident he wouldn't be able to tell if someone in the group was upset. Def not F-capable.
    Oh yesWho's your bias?

EII for Jin I think, he represents Delta values like no other. Food, family, harmony, morals, handsomeness (jk). Se polr would make sense, Jimin supervises him.

Yes, IEI for Namjoon is an option I still ponder. All his photographs and music, the fashion... yeah. Interestingly, the most dreamy member is the leader and a hardcore rapper lmao.

Hope ESE and Suga ILI conflict is softened by So/Sp + Sp/Sx, they're both contraflow stackings. Or is Suga some obscure LII?

Jungkook - Good point. His initial isolationist attitude and the way he gets along with Taehyung affirms that. And his ability to completely go against the flow. Also, if GD is indeed IEE, the fanboying fits really well. Ideal types and role models are usually an idol's dual archetype (see Sehun from EXO who loves Miranda Kerr).

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chae View Post
    Oh yesWho's your bias?

EII for Jin I think, he represents Delta values like no other. Food, family, harmony, morals, handsomeness (jk). Se polr would make sense, Jimin supervises him.

Yes, IEI for Namjoon is an option I still ponder. All his photographs and music, the fashion... yeah. Interestingly, the most dreamy member is the leader and a hardcore rapper lmao.

Hope ESE and Suga ILI conflict is softened by So/Sp + Sp/Sx, they're both contraflow stackings. Or is Suga some obscure LII?

Jungkook - Good point. His initial isolationist attitude and the way he gets along with Taehyung affirms that. And his ability to completely go against the flow. Also, if GD is indeed IEE, the fanboying fits really well. Ideal types and role models are usually an idol's dual archetype (see Sehun from EXO who loves Miranda Kerr).
    Taehyung! With Namjoon coming in at a very close second. I'm guessing your favourite is Jimin?

Do you have examples off the top of your heard of Jin and Jimin supervision?

Rapmon was such a trip to type because before I met him I was confident he was a Se-base with the lax irrational and extremely confident, bravado-ish, macho vibe he was giving off. Who knew he was such a clumsy shy little lamb? I still lmao whenever I remember that video of him trying to cut an onion bc it is so relatable

Suga has said things about Hobi that were reminiscent of SEE/ILI duality to me, e.g. "he inspires me to have more energy" and various other comments along these lines. And it shows - Suga is always a lot more active around Hobi

This is very small but Jungkook's attitude towards answering texts also reminds me of SLIs. When the members were talking about their group chat and who's good/bad at replying to texts he said something like if I need to answer I will answer, otherwise what is the point? It was very much about the utility of what he was doing, with no consideration put towards what he might make someone feel or his own feelings.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Taehyung! With Namjoon coming in at a very close second. I'm guessing your favourite is Jimin?

Do you have examples off the top of your heard of Jin and Jimin supervision?

Rapmon was such a trip to type because before I met him I was confident he was a Se-base with the lax irrational and extremely confident, bravado-ish, macho vibe he was giving off. Who knew he was such a clumsy shy little lamb? I still lmao whenever I remember that video of him trying to cut an onion bc it is so relatable

Suga has said things about Hobi that were reminiscent of SEE/ILI duality to me, e.g. "he inspires me to have more energy" and various other comments along these lines. And it shows - Suga is always a lot more active around Hobi

This is very small but Jungkook's attitude towards answering texts also reminds me of SLIs. When the members were talking about their group chat and who's good/bad at replying to texts he said something like if I need to answer I will answer, otherwise what is the point? It was very much about the utility of what he was doing, with no consideration put towards what he might make someone feel or his own feelings.
    Having an identical type as a bias, cool <3 Kook is your supposed dual, how do you feel about him? Yes, I'm a loyal Jimin stan, he succeeded GD (biased 2012 -2014) actually. I feel blessed every day, everything is so much better knowing we are both on the same planet. I biased him because we're both dancers and well, he's got the sweetest personality.

Supervision as in, completely going crazy when Jin hosts something.

Yeah, and Jin came around, here, you have to do it like that. Joon hitting and breaking things, that's really Se-seeking more than Se-base.

Suga says the same thing about Jimin but I don't like Hobi at all while Jimin is my precious fav and his Fe is 4D. Very confusing actually.

YES! I do that as well. No text without purpose. It's not small, I think your point is very important.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Having an identical type as a bias, cool <3 Kook is your supposed dual, how do you feel about him? Yes, I'm a loyal Jimin stan, he succeeded GD (biased 2012 -2014) actually. I feel blessed every day, everything is so much better knowing we are both on the same planet. I biased him because we're both dancers and well, he's got the sweetest personality.

Supervision as in, completely going crazy when Jin hosts something.

Yeah, and Jin came around, here, you have to do it like that. Joon hitting and breaking things, that's really Se-seeking more than Se-base.

Suga says the same thing about Jimin but I don't like Hobi at all while Jimin is my precious fav and his Fe is 4D. Very confusing actually.

YES! I do that as well. No text without purpose. It's not small, I think your point is very important.
    I love this broadcast!! Jungkook muscle pig represent. I'm fond of JK now (probably 3rd fave) but I disliked him when I first met him b/c he didn't speak much and what little I saw of him gave me the impression that he was selfish and not considerate of others (conversely, this is why I liked Jimin the most initially - I felt like he was the most caring and considerate and I still do). Of course, then I got more exposed to more extroverted JK, found out he used to wait until all the members went to sleep before he showered, observed the way in which he would get really anxious about speaking and all his endearingly boring contributions to conversation lmao. His dynamic with Tae also reminded me of my own dynamics with SLIs in my life, which helped

I didn't know that Suga said the same thing about Jimin! :0 I actually rarely see them interacting

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I love this broadcast!! Jungkook muscle pig represent. I'm fond of JK now (probably 3rd fave) but I disliked him when I first met him b/c he didn't speak much and what little I saw of him gave me the impression that he was selfish and not considerate of others (conversely, this is why I liked Jimin the most initially - I felt like he was the most caring and considerate and I still do). Of course, then I got more exposed to more extroverted JK, found out he used to wait until all the members went to sleep before he showered, observed the way in which he would get really anxious about speaking and all his endearingly boring contributions to conversation lmao. His dynamic with Tae also reminded me of my own dynamics with SLIs in my life, which helped

I didn't know that Suga said the same thing about Jimin! :0 I actually rarely see them interacting
    MVBank always has the best BTS features, istg. Yeah, Kook's initial persona wasn't the most relatable but since he works out so much, everything falls in line. The maknae image wasn't the most beneficial as with every idol group, but he turned out to be golden and more humble than I thought, too. Yep. Jimin and Hobi do have some sort of Jesus complex, Hobi really hides it though. Enneagram 2 alert.
    Do you get cuddly with SLI types IRL? Because Tae always clings to JK like it's nothing, there are entire compilations out there of skinship only. Could be independent of type but you know, Si quadras^^

Yoonmin is the covert pairing in Bangtan, their moments are small but meaningful, which according to Tumblr emphasizes authenticity. They also tease each other so much, there is definitely interaction potential, who knows what goes on behind the scenes (BTS... see what I did there). And hm, they're duals Dual interaction is so smooth that nobody bats an eye, except hawk-eyed ARMYs. Opinion/ideas on other dual couples in KPop?

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

MVBank always has the best BTS features, istg. Yeah, Kook's initial persona wasn't the most relatable but since he works out so much, everything falls in line. The maknae image wasn't the most beneficial as with every idol group, but he turned out to be golden and more humble than I thought, too. Yep. Jimin and Hobi do have some sort of Jesus complex, Hobi really hides it though. Enneagram 2 alert.
    Do you get cuddly with SLI types IRL? Because Tae always clings to JK like it's nothing, there are entire compilations out there of skinship only. Could be independent of type but you know, Si quadras^^

Yoonmin is the covert pairing in Bangtan, their moments are small but meaningful, which according to Tumblr emphasizes authenticity. They also tease each other so much, there is definitely interaction potential, who knows what goes on behind the scenes (BTS... see what I did there). And hm, they're duals Dual interaction is so smooth that nobody bats an eye, except hawk-eyed ARMYs. Opinion/ideas on other dual couples in KPop?
    I feel comfortable being touched by Si-egos but I'm not very cuddly! When I want to interact with someone I usually end up doing something playfully aggressive lmao. consentingadult's blog has something interesting on this wrt IEEs. But that's just me! I relate more to other aspects of their dynamic.

Imo most moments with Suga involved in them are meaningful; he doesn't seem to really crave screentime so it wouldn't make sense for him to act unnaturally to acquire it, which is a factor that I suspect drives some of the on-screen affection. And I def see Suga teasing Jimin a LOT. That authority of age difference...

I don't really have time for k-pop outside of BTS so idk tbh I have a hard time envisioning Jimin espousing Gamma ideals or Jimin and Suga as duals - Jimin is so sensitive that I feel like Suga's meaner comments would easily get to him.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I feel comfortable being touched by Si-egos but I'm not very cuddly! When I want to interact with someone I usually end up doing something playfully aggressive lmao. consentingadult's blog has something interesting on this wrt IEEs. But that's just me! I relate more to other aspects of their dynamic.

Imo most moments with Suga involved in them are meaningful; he doesn't seem to really crave screentime so it wouldn't make sense for him to act unnaturally to acquire it, which is a factor that I suspect drives some of the on-screen affection. And I def see Suga teasing Jimin a LOT. That authority of age difference...

I don't really have time for k-pop outside of BTS so idk tbh I have a hard time envisioning Jimin espousing Gamma ideals or Jimin and Suga as duals - Jimin is so sensitive that I feel like Suga's meaner comments would easily get to him.
    "Playfully aggressive" - that sounds like Beta though o.O But sure, every dyad is different in some way. Oh, I will check that out, thanks! It sounds useful. Let me self-promote, my own blog has some input on instinctual variants, pay a visit if you like <3 I wrote an article about Jimin there. I can also create a Taehyung analysis for you.

Yes. Like the typical ILI, we pick things wisely. And acting all different for fanservice is a two-edged sword for Fe polr, I think. We want to show love (Fi HA) but can't generate the collective mood required for it. Suga is definitely an off-cam puppeteer of some sort, everyone is a lot more careful with him.

Lucky you, being multifandom is hellish(ly awesome?). Hm, which other type would you suggest for Jimin? He isn't as sensitive as he seems, that stage persona cannot be unfounded. Killing with kindness, SEE's motto. Concerning body image and performance, yes, he'll take everything to heart. And yep, Yoongi is rather relentless, especially because of that Korean age thing, "respect your sunbae/hyungs or else" indeed.
    Jimin's type was hard to guess at least for me until I saw which people he got along with and is also similar to. That's Jackson from GOT7 (the ultimate Se-dominant - loud and rambunctious, variety slayer, cannot be tamed) and Baekhyun from EXO (Se as hell - intrusive, go-getter, territorial, fanservice galore). Even through V.I, I think the Se-gaze is pretty pronounced, let's have some gifs:

(Jackson's A+ delivery though)

(Baek being adorable)

The fixated eyes with prominent saccades, I always think aggressor when I see this demeanour. Jimin has that as well.

(....R.I.P....send help)

Tell me what you think! He seems like a toned down version of them. Jackson and Baek Se-subtypes, Jimin Fi-subtype. His overall ability to physically manipulate relations can only be Se-Fi or Fi-Se. Or am I completely deluded by my biasedness, I don't know.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"Playfully aggressive" - that sounds like Beta though o.O But sure, every dyad is different in some way. Oh, I will check that out, thanks! It sounds useful. Let me self-promote, my own blog has some input on instinctual variants, pay a visit if you like <3 I wrote an article about Jimin there. I can also create a Taehyung analysis for you.

Yes. Like the typical ILI, we pick things wisely. And acting all different for fanservice is a two-edged sword for Fe polr, I think. We want to show love (Fi HA) but can't generate the collective mood required for it. Suga is definitely an off-cam puppeteer of some sort, everyone is a lot more careful with him.

Lucky you, being multifandom is hellish(ly awesome?). Hm, which other type would you suggest for Jimin? He isn't as sensitive as he seems, that stage persona cannot be unfounded. Killing with kindness, SEE's motto. Concerning body image and performance, yes, he'll take everything to heart. And yep, Yoongi is rather relentless, especially because of that Korean age thing, "respect your sunbae/hyungs or else" indeed.
    Jimin's type was hard to guess at least for me until I saw which people he got along with and is also similar to. That's Jackson from GOT7 (the ultimate Se-dominant - loud and rambunctious, variety slayer, cannot be tamed) and Baekhyun from EXO (Se as hell - intrusive, go-getter, territorial, fanservice galore). Even through V.I, I think the Se-gaze is pretty pronounced, let's have some gifs:

(Jackson's A+ delivery though)

(Baek being adorable)

The fixated eyes with prominent saccades, I always think aggressor when I see this demeanour. Jimin has that as well.

(....R.I.P....send help)

Tell me what you think! He seems like a toned down version of them. Jackson and Baek Se-subtypes, Jimin Fi-subtype. His overall ability to physically manipulate relations can only be Se-Fi or Fi-Se. Or am I completely deluded by my biasedness, I don't know.
    Playfully aggressive is Beta in general, yes! For me it manifests only in how I interact physically with people who I want to show affection to but who I don't feel comfortable with being cuddly with yet? As in no, we are not yet at that level.

I don't really do VI and unfort don't know Baek at all or Jackson, but I have seen a little bit here and there from him and my immediate reaction was actually an Ej temperament, not an Ep one, but his stiffness might be because of a number of factors. I also thought Jungkook was Ij when I was first introduced to him bc he was so stiff way back in AHL days. Btw I might have missed it but I don't think you ended up linking your blog?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Playfully aggressive is Beta in general, yes! For me it manifests only in how I interact physically with people who I want to show affection to but who I don't feel comfortable with being cuddly with yet? As in no, we are not yet at that level.

I don't really do VI and unfort don't know Baek at all or Jackson, but I have seen a little bit here and there from him and my immediate reaction was actually an Ej temperament, not an Ep one, but his stiffness might be because of a number of factors. I also thought Jungkook was Ij when I was first introduced to him bc he was so stiff way back in AHL days. Btw I might have missed it but I don't think you ended up linking your blog?
    Ah, I get it Disturbing interactions like these? Disturbing in a subjective sense. You probably think it's great hehe

Hm, you don't need to know them to get right into their typing. But I gotta be careful, Delta aristocracy. Hm, what you mention is interesting. Yet... An Ej would not be a complete loose cannon like him. Jackson also moves around so much that my head started spinning in the latest V App update, here is the video. ---> 2:50 is an example.1:15, too.

My blog on 16types! Jimin's entry is right here.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ah, I get it Disturbing interactions like these? Disturbing in a subjective sense. You probably think it's great hehe

Hm, you don't need to know them to get right into their typing. But I gotta be careful, Delta aristocracy. Hm, what you mention is interesting. Yet... An Ej would not be a complete loose cannon like him. Jackson also moves around so much that my head started spinning in the latest V App update, here is the video. ---> 2:50 is an example.1:15, too.

My blog on 16types! Jimin's entry is right here.
    IT IS GREAT. When Tae is being less soft-cuddly and more random like this it's very much like how I interact with people I like. It usually starts small, after which the strength and severity of the attacks is slowly increased (after confirming that the receiving party was ok with the intensity of the previous hassle) [I tried to insert knife emojis but I was denied] I never made a conscious decision to do this but thinking back, I'm never physically affectionate/playful with Gamma or Beta quadra friends

As for the second video: This video contains content from JYP Entertainment, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IT IS GREAT. When Tae is being less soft-cuddly and more random like this it's very much like how I interact with people I like. It usually starts small, after which the strength and severity of the attacks is slowly increased (after confirming that the receiving party was ok with the intensity of the previous hassle) [I tried to insert knife emojis but I was denied] I never made a conscious decision to do this but thinking back, I'm never physically affectionate/playful with Gamma or Beta quadra friends

As for the second video: This video contains content from JYP Entertainment, who has blocked it on copyright grounds.
    I knew it

The slow build seems the be a Delta characteristic, Se quadras would go hard instantly if the consent and the situation arises hehe. With Jimin, it goes like this. Yeah... maybe no consent right there. Knife emojis?! Yes, of course because impact response > comfort, especially in Beta. What Beta friends do you have?

Try this one, it's from the original V App channel (: Jackson is on the right.
    Last edited by Chae; 10-04-2016 at 08:14 PM.

TIM
    IEE
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I knew it

The slow build seems the be a Delta characteristic, Se quadras would go hard instantly if the consent and the situation arises hehe. With Jimin, it goes like this. Yeah... maybe no consent right there. Knife emojis?! Yes, of course because impact response > comfort, especially in Beta. What Beta friends do you have?

Try this one, it's from the original V App channel (: Jackson is on the right.
    Ooooh my god, Jackson is so OTT with his compliment-giving. I definitely see Gamma quadra for him. The guy who isn't Jackson seems like SEI or IEI from first glance.

EDIT: Woops, forgot to reply to the question. Out of my close friends there's an LSI and an EIE.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Ooooh my god, Jackson is so OTT with his compliment-giving. I definitely see Gamma quadra for him. The guy who isn't Jackson seems like SEI or IEI from first glance.

EDIT: Woops, forgot to reply to the question. Out of my close friends there's an LSI and an EIE.
    Yesss, I noticed that, too. A very wild individual. Yugyeom is Fe creative as hell, hm... SEI would be my preferred typing. But that needs to have its own GOT7 thread. Nobody seems to know them on here so I'll lowkey cry and type them on my own. IKON got completely disregarded on here as well but at least we got some BTS typing going on, my initial notion of a multi-quadra group seems confirmed, or what is your impression?

Ahh, no problem. Ok, the rational dyad

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyOne View Post
    iKON:

Hanbin- ESI-Se 1w2
    BOBBY- SEE-se 7w8
    Jinhwan EIE-Fe 3w2
    June- LSI-Se 3w4 I'm 100% of it, he was the easiest one to type alongside BOBBY. Why do you think he's EIE?
    Hanbin, Bobby, Jinan - yes, June: I still think he's an extrotim. A force of nature, feely and the opposite of Ti (law-abiding). He does have Beta's rebel spirit, so SLE or EIE. He reminded me of SHINee's Key.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could certainly see him as a SLE, it's just that he gave me a very strong first impression as an SLI during Mix & Match and he clearly has problems expressing himself with words. But he was obviously under a lot of stress, so that's a factor. He loves and gets along with Jinhwan so much, he has to be a Beta. Yes, Key is definitely SLE, but I'd never link them until you said so. I guess it's because the last time I saw him was on One Fine Day and like Chaerin, he just showed such a different side the image I had of him changed (but not his type).
    But compared to D.O. (very LSI), he still has more volitional pressure. Yep, Jinhwan and him are the Beta overlords

Hm... do you get conflictor vibes from Chaerin? I could imagine her as my dual (when I finally manage to confirm my LIE typing), her songs are on repeat here <3 I thought Key would be Fe-dominant but his directive attitude convinced me otherwise. Ahh I didn't watch one fine day.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kyungsoo is 70 year old inside, really. While June wants to be a man (a sexy one, he says ) so bad, but he's like 16 emotionally.

I admit I haven't kep up with her interviews for a really long time now, because she repels me so much. I might have missed good insights, but here's what I think:
    She's projecting a SLE image like I've noticed many Kpop rappers do but since is not her nature, it comes out forced and over the top, which is why I react so strongly and negatively to it. Compare her to Rihanna who's pure butter and sugar inside but who successfully portraits a SLE because as a SEI 4w3-7w8-8w7 sx, she understands the essence of the character. CL is incredibly contrived yet she operates under the delusion of originality. She just tries so hard

One Fine Day is responsible for all my SHINee typings, really, such a great show in terms of personality disclosure and member interactions.

Conflictor: confirmed! EII it is. SEI for Rihanna... Ok, can you elaborate?

Ohh personality disclosure sounds superb. Other shows you recommend?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Well Rihanna's type has been clear to me ever since I watched her Chris Brown interviews and her 777 documentary. I knew her Enneagram and that she wasn't an Se leading type, but I wasn't sure of what she was. I'll be honest and say that I can't pinpoint to specific moments like in the case of idols because I don't this video material with me, but there are two kinds of typings to me:

1) When a person's core or essence presents itself to me as a whole unity, it's always instant and then I'm sure. I knew Krystal was SEI after watching OnStyle's Jessica & Krystal (who is also a SEI, the music world is full of them);

2) When I have to figure someone out function by function, like puzzle pieces until the whole picture can be seen.

In Rihanna's case it was the first option. She's absurdly fragile inside, weak as hell when it comes to love, naturally attuned to who's a friend or enemy [watch her Barbara Walters (a.k.a. Blonde devil) interview vs her Oprah one, she's on full defense mode in the first, (keeps repeating she's strong not to Barbara or the viewers, but to herself) completely bared in the second]; continues to love someone who severly wronged her but from afar. Rihanna has many Se songs, but you can see Robyn whenever she gets a ballad (Love The Way You Lie, Stay, Diamonds, No Love Allowed). Her Anti album is very real and so are her Love On The brain performances, that's who she is. A rose, protected by thorns. Looks like GD, but is TOP. She is strong (see how she fiercely protects and defends not only herself, but her loved ones), but not Hard.

I kill most of the ridiculously long waiting hours I have between activities by watching reality shows, so I sure recommend you a lot. What groups are you interested in?
    Yup, perfect. Looks like GD, is top - I'm deceased lmaoo you nailed it

Now, I like Mamamoo, Bigbang, Monsta X, IKON, EXO-K. And BTS but I keep up with them all the time^^

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Kyungsoo is 70 year old inside, really. While June wants to be a man (a sexy one, he says ) so bad, but he's like 16 emotionally.
    Kyungsoo and Yoongi can open a club for old souls. Well, enneagram 3 June all the way

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Mamamoo and Monsta X I know nothing about, but as for the rest:

iKON- After their survivals (in which list I'd include The Remix) I'd recommend their 100 Days Journey docs (the dvd version of WIN); their Season's Greetings dvd, Kony's Summertime dvd, the documentaries in their Showtime in Seoul and Japan dvds, the behind the scenes videos uploaded on their Youtube channel, Mary & I (with Hanbin & Jinhwan), BOBBY's Daddy & I, Sugarman (BOBBY & June did a great collab song there, did you watch it?), Running Man.

EXO-I don't know how long you've been a fan, but the best material imo is in their EXO First and Second Box dvds, behind the scenes on the EXO planets concert dvds, EXO Showtime, EXO XOXO, EXO 90:2014, Surplines EXO, EXO Channel, Running Man, Laws of The Jungle and Roommate.

I must thank Naver for V App, it's so useful for typings
    I've seen Mari & I and Heroes of Remix, the others are unchartered territory. Bobby/June collab? That sounds good, I was unaware. Thank you!

Since 3 years, only 90ies kids remember this. Who's on Laws of the Jungle? I've seen Jackson on it but EXO sounds like a whole new level, but it depends on the member if I watch it or not

V was a paradise until they decided to introduce the payment system But at least they are getting cash for the extra efforts so we can't complain.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Flawless:

I remember I wan't going to watch it myself, but the preview made me do it. Crying raw looking Chanyeol? Yes, I'll watch it:

Capitalism at it's best. Can't complain about something that is advantageous to me, it be a hypocrisy. But don't you know that website with all the V App channels where you can download the videos (with subs) for free in real time?
    I remembered seeing the performance now <3 I liked it, especially since the rap contrasts with the singing a lot. And Chanyeol is so... that poor guy, how can you send an EIE with Si PoLR into that camp.
    My fav performance would be that one, I dig the glitter suits. And the ANTHEM performance during MAMA.

Best Bobby fancam:

Hanbin in a bag, still pulling it off:

Agreed, and wow ok well I know that the website exists, gotta use it next time when the phone notification pops up. The entire industry is very profit-oriented, US did it first, Japan was next, and SK copied it 20 years ago so here we are

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I HATE the MAMA Anthem performance! I don't know what was up with Hanbin but he was like, not present. Which is a shame, he's the best performer in the group when he is. BOBBY had a "not there" award performance too, ironically Hanbin was the only thing you could see here:
    How? The only bad thing => outfit choice, that stylist should have gotten fired. I probably was too proud to notice the mistakes? They were super nervous and overly hyped but that's like normal at MAMA. Even GD starts acting like a parrot when Fantastic Baby is on every year. Hanbin, best performer? How? Bobby has a better grip on audience dynamics imo.
    I loved this performance Ayyy Hanbin is perfect. What is your verdict of Rhythm Ta, Rock version?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

BOBBY is charisma incarnate, but he's way too hyped and scattered sometimes, so he's inconsistent in his performances. He gets so overwhelmed by his own excitement and the audience response he forgets to rap parts, screams instead of singing, loses his breath and his eyes get frantic. I've now see iKON perform live four times, so I have first hand experience. He even left the stage before the song ended once and had to go back, it was hilarious . Hanbin's only problem is that he gets overwhelmed by the audience too, but since he's introverted is more like he contemplates them inside his head and disconnects from the performance, but it only lasts a couple seconds. BOBBY is a great performer, but since I prize consistency, he comes second. Also, his first live stages with Mino were very underwhelming, I've never seen him being so clearly upstaged before:

I LOVE Rhythm Ta Rock Version! So much better than the original, which is very weak.
    That's the lack of intuition as well, Mino has better delivery. Yep, the timing and coherency is lacking ---> Ti PoLR, lack of Ni. Yes, extravert problems, Bobby is always lost in the moment (compare Jungkook, who's lost within himself)

Which performances did you see live?
    The problem with Hanbin's introversion, he pressures himself them most! ESI is an anxious type in general. Hanbin goes all out in the practice room but on stage there's a lot of unrealized potential. So I see your point lmao the disconnection is blatant, esp at the beginning of his parts until he gets into this... linear pattern. At least that's what I noticed, you have more expertise

Mmmhh those performances were sloppy. But the thing is, Bobby just fits that style. Holup was the trippiest MV I've ever seen but it fit Bobby's personality and individuality. Same with Body, Mino + trap is just heavenly. I kind of anticipate Blackpink's comeback as well!!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I attended their Mix & Match Beijing fanmeeting, their debut concert, a Osaka fanmeeting and the Seoul dvd recording one.

Nah, this is how I like my BOBBY:

I actually think their performances were much better when the were trainees. Of course iKonics will say it's a blasphemy. Mino is a monster, I loved watching him perform at the 2014 Mino Music Awards

Oh you like Black Pink? Who's your favorite?
    Bobby is on point when there is something at stake, the energy is blazinggg!! No it's not blasphemy, idols are not deities and they really had to fight so that's that. More proof that valuing artists need pressure to exceed themselves.
    Ohh Mino already convinced me when he rapped about ducks
    On top of that:

Ballads = a strength!

I really liked "I'm him" as a song but I didn't find a good live performance yet.

Rosé, wbu? If you're more familiar with them, how would you type them?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Is interesting if you compare them to someone like Jinhwan, who's so very consistent. I honestly can't remember one performance of his that was weak. He's also the most focused, doesn't lose himself anywhere.

Mino & Taeyang are a match made in heaven I can't believe I couldn't stand him until Made. "I'm Him" is much better than "Body", but since YG hates WINNER we never got a decent stage

Why do you like her the best? They will start attending tv shows soon, plenty of material for typing.
    Jinhwan as an EIE is a rational type, consistency galore! Your statement made me think Sp/So for him actually although Fe+ Sp is rather unusual

Weeell MADE changed the game and I think Taeyang had some good performances in the MVs and on stage. Yes. The dungeon. YG is probably an evil ESTj with Ni PoLR, no sense of timing tskk

I picked her instinctively. I'm Sx/Sp like you come on you know how it works Yes I hope they appear on variety programs, weekly idol perhaps. I love the format. Very simple but you get to know the artists in an intimate way. I don't like most games on there but random play dance gives me live.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

YG's problem is not his relationship (or lack thereof) with time, is the absence of decency and honesty. Look at what he's doing to Namtae

Rosé is crazy sensual, I hope she becomes less uptight this comeback and unleashes her inner badass. Weekly Idol is my favorite show!
    He isn't in the big three for nothing. SM treats their artists shittily, JYP behaves like a kid, and YG thinks he can get cash with his favoritism. I prefer not to bite the hand that feeds me so I'll say that YG... can do better. Yep, Namtae and I bet a whole bunch of others.

Yes, her introversion is so interesting. Maybe my dual sense, I don't know. Badass indeed!! I want the girls to become even fiercer this time, their concept rocks.

Awesome, when did you start watching it? Defconn as a host without Doni seems way cooler to me, less offensive jokes. Who were the co-hosts again?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It's so interesting how we are offended or uncomfortable with different things. My affiliations won't stop me from calling it how I see it. Specially when I know I'll get the same treatment. Business is business, it doesn't mean I endorse or approve everything.

Hmm dual sense, can you elaborate? Do you think it has anything to do with whom are we attracted to or identify with?

So you don't like Doni. This just gets more and more interesting! Bomi and Sunggyu, they can leave too, please and thank you.
    Perspective is everything.

Yes, did you read about duality yet? There are two complementary types from each quadra, LIE matches with ESI, SEE with ILI in Gamma. Sort of, the ideal connection since they cover their weak functions with their strong functions mutually. I am sensitive to Fi types and topics, that's what I call my dual sense. Rosé could be ESI like Hanbin so who knows Same with you and Yoongi.
    Sometimes duality is not about attraction but just being helped a little. Duality can be during colleagues, friends etc.

Not at all, I bet he's from Alpha, definitely Fe-valuing Idk what's so interesting about that? Lmao everyone can leave the show and Mama Jin can MC it!

EDIT: Jimin is such a.... hngh he's precious.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I did, but I'm not sold. It seems very arbitrary to me, why does this "match" have to be in the same quadra? Is all very theoretical and perhaps idealized to me, I also see that it negatively impacts typings. People try to fit themselves and others in quadras based on their relationships, typings should be done individually, see what happened in the 2NE1 thread. Why would friendships be based on personality types? There's a relation between the two things, but one that is exaggerated.

Is interesting because my LIE coworker hates him too! So there's a sense of coherence there. According to socionics relationships, what is Jimin to you? You seem so enamored with him, kinda like me with a couple other idols.
    Your notions about duality are just the tip of the iceberg, it's a highly debated concept and should be approached with an open-mind while typing as you say. My opinion is, intertype relationships in socionics can prevent us from trying to be on good terms with everyone. But: it helps to understand certain interpersonal processes. Of course, duals have to be from the same quadra, they need to share the same functions (in reality, ideally, "values") but in reverse. That's how it works. You can check out some ILI threads on here and see what feel you get!

LIEs, due to their love for conduct, are set on moral standards displayed by others. Doni is just. Wow, the disrespect on two legs. Bless him but he hurt quite a lot of young hearts, which is sad. Fe types joke without regarding the impact of their jokes. LIE and Fi is like, GD&TOP. I scolded you earlier for using STDs for humorous purposes, that's exactly what I mean

Jimin is to me like you are to me, an "Activity" partner.

I'm enamoured because we're both dancers & well, same enneagram, matching instincts. Also, Jimin's a Fi-subtype (something else you can research) so I get served what I need. What idols do you experience a strong enamoured-ness with? That can give us clues about your typing as well.

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

@LuckyOne Yes, accurate!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Checked the ILI treads days ago before I made my typing thread. It was one of the reasons I doubted my SEE self typing. Couldn't find anything there that I don't already have or am looking for. Interesting people, but I don't feel like getting close

Oh but I feel about Doni the same way you do. I know for a fact he's in reality a really good guy and very pleasant in person, he has helped many idols along the way off camera, but his entertainer persona is icky. He hams it up so much he really ends up crossing ethical lines and comes across as an asshole. The thing is, Suga set himself up for that joke also, I'd never joke about it in real life or to his face. But online between you and me, what's the harm? What he doesn't know won't hurt him.

I know the SEE subtypes by heart by now since I read anything on them I could get my hands on in hopes I could settle down on my type. I agree he's a Fi one, that's why he's so chill. I just love warm, gentle, including, conscientious and considerate types like Namjoon, GD, Suho and Yunhyeong. I'm also a sucker for naive sensitive types, God how did I fall for Jinwoo during WIN! But you know what's really weird: I actually think the only celeb I'm 100% sure I'd be friends with would be Yifan. Don't ask me why, but I'm sure of it and I'm not even his fan at all I'm also pretty sure I'd be friends with Chanyeol, except that from the outside it might look like I hated him. But it's probably due to me relating to Kyungsoo's reactions to him like, 100% of the time

But you know, enamored to me means something like going when seeing someone, in which case, I'm in love with Jinho, Hongseok and E'Dawn from Pentagon for the past few months. Weirdly enough, I haven't even attempted to type anyone from the group...
    I'm curious how you'll interact with other forum members in the future anyway, idk we are currently very Gamma-heavy so you had a good timing of signing up. @.Alstroemeria is an ILI & she's a fan of K-girl groups, check her out though when she's active again <3

Yes, I agree. I hope he currently recovers well - his mental illness could have been the reason why he acted like that, who knows. The sad thing was just that he meant well but it didn't come across like that. That's why I prefer Defconn, he's more appreciative in a genuine sense.
    Suga - the harm is that humor can be hurtful in a societal sense. Of course, we don't make fun of him in particular, no discussion

Cool, I'd say SEE-Fi for you, Se isn't too pronounced in your writing style. Your Fe demonstrative is very developed as well. Chill and rambunctious at the same time actually, he isn't part of the sunshine line for nothing <3

warm, gentle, including, conscientious and considerate types/ naive, sensitive ---> sounds very Fi. Yifan is ESI so that fits! Who wouldn't be friends with him, he's very conscientous as you say. Jinwoo - ahh, Mino's wife. Idk about his type. Introtim and intuitive?

Kyungsoo is your Supervisor (Ti covers your PoLR) so that's why you react to him like that

Ohh I don't know a single one of them so I looked them up and compared them to idols I know. Jinho reminded my of Xiumin instantly. Hongseok is just like S.Coups!! E'dawn - instant favourite? Idk whom did he remind me of... Key's aegyo. And I do see a pattern among your bias choosing

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Jinwoo is ESI. Tries hard to connect to Jinhwan, but he isn't having it, gets utterly ignored by Hanbin, Mino is scared of him...poor guy

Kyungsoo is cool, I just wished he wasn't so uptight. I can't see the "dead inside" thing people point out in him, the man is clearly full of emotions.

Yes, Jinho is most definitely Minseok-like, down to the "lethally cute" hyung thing. The difference is that he takes fully advantage of that and has the most of the members wrapped around his finger. I had to search for S.Coups because I'd never heard of him, I only know Vernon a.k.a "I'm-just-here-for-my-group" and Woozi. I fell for Hongseok during Mix & Match and suffered thinking his career was over until Pentagon was announced. But Cube being Cube, I didn't relax until their mv dropped. Oh Dawnie reminds me so much of Suga is crazy! It was the first thing I noticed about him, he's always so sleepy, also, tsundere!
    You sure Jinwoo isn't a Delta or Alpha Ij?

Lmao it just needs Kai to uncover these emotions. Idk how is he dead inside he's an introvert, introverts have the richest inner lives ever

Yes, the lethal hyung baozi trope, well put Coups is THE dad in KPop how did you not know him?! Vernon on SMTM was hilarious. You can never know with Cube istg. Sleepy tsundere... yes, Suga indeed. But Dawn seemed way more polite to me, Suga gives zero trucks about the situation at hand although he cares inside (same with Kyungsoo, introvert problems). Can you elaborate on Pentagon a bit more, I am unaware of what they are about, the concept, the songs etc

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I could be wrong about Jinwoo, WINNER depresses me and enrages me so much that I stopped watching their dvds and I haven't watched Half Moon Friends, for the sake of my emotional health.

Well I tried to get through a Seventeen video once but couldn't last the second verse, so there's that. Indeed E'Dawn looks like Yoongie with only sugar (I'm ridiculous) left, but he can be a savage. It's just that he is still cute while doing it

Pentagon is a ten member group who had a Mnet2 "survival" show called PentagonMaker earlier this year. The whole idea of the show is that each member has a "pentagon" with different skills points that should add up to five. They had live battle stages in groups and one-to-one, missions to fulfill etc, and the results were decided by hearts and votes on Naver. Once all the quotas are filled the pentagon is complete, and the member has a confirmed spot in the group. In the end three members were "eliminated": E'Dawn (rapper, one of the three founding members alongside leader Hui and main dancer Kino, kinda like Triple Kim), who has featured in Hyuna's Roll Deep stages, Shinwon and Yanan (Chinese). Shinwon's elimination was the only one we got to see on camera and I really wish we hadn't, Hongseok's sobs haunt me to this day There was supposed to be a debut concert were the public attendance would decide the future of the eliminated trio, but you know what happen with 4minute and Beast so it was scrapped and they debuted as ten.

Many people who hadn't heard of the group got hooked through their first performances on the show:

They have everything really: great vocals, charismatic dancers, visuals galore, a chocolate abs shik-sin,a Japanese aegyo king ninja, a giant deep voiced maknae...

Funny fact: they actually had to compete in two group to see who would get a collab with Dok2 on the show, here's the result:
    Awh well ok, fair enough :/

They are too sugary sweet for me so I get the reaction. Ironically, Suga is quite the opposite of what his name implies and SVT sounds like "We'll destroy you!!" but they are soft puppies. Ahh E'Dawn being adorable activated my gaydar a bit, I guess I know where that charm is coming from, I could be mistaken though. It's still a taboo in idol business right? Other than that, that persuasive ability is just like Seungkwan's

Ohh the group concepts get more intricate nowadays, sounds like a tough show. Again, Naver blessing you?

Lmao you sound like an advertiser! It's legit, their vocal performance is dope. Who is the guy on the couch in the first clip? I'd also instant-bias the rapper, striped beanie.
    They're working hard with their English, I liked their Sorry interpretation, good energy! The third video is blocked here

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

No, you're not mistaken.Our biases share more than talent...

I thought Suga's stage name was supposed to be irony until I found out the truth!

Naver is love, Naver is life

That's Yeo One a.k.a bias wrecker from hell. Was supposed to be the boy next door relatable one, but then this happened:

He managed to ruin every bias list in like 2 seconds. The rapper is our giant maknae, Wooseok.

Here:
    Let's talk about BTS then

He gives us sugar shocks though. The truth is he is salty af but that sounds so unprofessional. You heard about it, Jimin was supposed to be "Baby G" and Jungkook "Seagull", Taetae "Six". It still cracks me up how weird their marketing was in the early days.

Indeed. I thought it was named "Neighbour" when I first heard it

Yeo One, ok. He's definitely rude the way a real bias wrecker should be. Gorilla is a bop, the guy at 1:30 got that voice down like Baekhyun oh my. Wooseok, hm... yeah he's a tower! Sorting him out, I like my biases smol. What does your exact bias list look like, then?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

After, you

"Six", what is this supposed to be referencing, that he's 6 inches down there??? Is this what Jimin has been hinting at?Their potential stage names are as bad as BIG BANG's, no wonder they idolize them so much.

Yeah I just can't with the Engrish.

That's lame ass sweetie leader Hui. The only time you don't feel embarrassed by his existence is when he is singing. Not the first leader to give me the same feels Me too, I like the tiny ones, can't help it I read way too many shounen ai growing up

For now it's:
    Hongseok/Jinho
    E'Dawn
    Yuto/Yeo One
    Wooseok/Yanan/Kino
    Hui/Shinwon
    You're trying to see how the land lies No no, you are the expert here.

Wasn't it 21 somewhere? BTS has a longer - or shorter - history of pepper jokes. Ikr and guess what, BTS could have been named "Big Kids" after the company name. Then we have Mr. Spreading-Legs and styling choices like that, thank you, that's a complete package for ARMYs. Idk about BIGBANG's names yet, tell me

Me neither but I have to shut up about it, I have a longer essay in my head about the importance of language and race but uhh. I won't ruin the feels today.

Yep that's the leader syndrome. Shownu from Monsta X is just like that. Ahh a fellow victim of the best art form ever created It all started with Death Note... How tall are you? I tower at 5' 9'', all of my biases have perfect puzzle-hugging size. It goes against the grain but smol people are fantastic.

Ok, can we type Hongseok and Jinho? And let's see... this is fun. Your bias list for EXO?

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

It was:

BIG BANG- Diamond
    TOP- Mark (Seven saved him by coming up with the perfect substitution)
    Daesung- Big Castle (WTF?)
    Taeyang- Taekwon
    Seungri- Sonic

Good thing GD was like Hanbin and already had one before joining YG.

Profile height is 5"3, in reality...5" It's ridiculous, no one believes it anyway. Even my shortest bias towers over me, it's disconcerting.

We most certainly can, if/once you get to watch the show. One of my closest non iKON fan started watching Mix & Match for Hongseok and we were discussing how the first episode is the best and rawest representation of quadras we seen so far. That's why I prefer reality to variety, it's much more informative on people's true natures.

EXO:
    Baekhyun
    Kai
    Sehun
    Suho
    Chanyeol
    Kyungsoo
    Minseok
    Chen
    Lay
    Diamond... oh man.
    Mark from NCT is forever grateful!
    Big Castle. Ok.
    How.... how....

Ah right, the name is actually quite easily constructed but clever.

You can always use insoles and heels :/ But that's me talking about something I know nothing about uhh. Why disconcerting? That's an eerie word for it

Of course, variety is just theatre. Even the most "improvised" moments are probably scripted. I enjoy V App because of exactly that type of spontaneity. Where can I find a properly subbed version of it? Yeah no problem I'll watch it! My classes at university start on Wednesday so I have time.

Ok, my babies from EXO, and since I'm delusional it's the OT12 version:

Kris
    Baek
    Luhan
    Kai
    Sehun
    Xiumin
    Chen
    Kyungsoo
    Chanyeol
    Suho
    Lay
    Tao

Next up is: IKON!

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Tuan, too!

Because that's how I felt I totally wasn't prepared, a case of self image vs reality. I knew I was quite short, but not that short, I looked like a child .

You mean PentagonMaker? I found this account, they have everything they've done so far, if you scroll down to the end you can watch/download it in order:
    https://twitter.com/PentagonSub

Lu Han was a huge frustration to me, he was my original ultimate bias. I fell harder than ever when I first laid my eyes on his original EXO teaser. Pity how things turned out after he left the group. But still, good memories. Tao..that I can't even comment on.
    Ah yes of course! Let's talk about Kunpimook Bhuwakul though. Only legends.

Well if feeling like a kid = feeling bad, you have some disregard for youngsters? But I get the point, height discrimination can make you feel like that -_- I'm basically the Chanyeol among my friends and either envied or feared so that's weird, but hm... let's do the math. Smol and tol equals 헐.
    That explains why we found each other

Ah cool, thank you!!

I still follow Lu's activities, as in, his songs and choreos. You sound so hilarious. "When I first laid my eyes on his teaser" lmao I'm deceased

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast