Thread: Sara Bareilles

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sara Bareilles

I have heard a few girls talk about this chick and in my journeys i just found this clip of her hearing her song on the radio for the first time. It seems to me to be an Fe atmosphere, probablly alpha. She looks and acts like some ENTp girls ive seen before. The driver kind of looks SEI too?

What do you think?

ENFp (Unsure of Subtype)

"And the day came when the risk it took to remain closed in a bud became more painful than the risk it took to blossom." - Anaïs Nin

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have listened to her music a bit. I like a couple songs of hers, but is not my regular style of music.

As for her type, I think she is an ESFp or a ENFp if she has a stronger intuition, but my guess is ESFp.

The group seen does look , but since ESFp have as their main function this could also help her in group situations.

I have read some info on her life amd was able to see what she was like when not influenced by people around her.

This is a crude breakdown of why i think her type is ESFp:

*Like i said her first function would be , so her information gather function would be irrational.
    *Next would be , which helps her distinguish her own personal feelings from the masses and come up with songs that carry a personal message that can influence other people that may have had some kind of issue like hers.
    (The Love Song she sings demonstrates her use of persoanl feel and not external feeling. You have to read the article that explains why she made that song). Also her style of clothing (ESFp like, I have dated a ESFp and she reminds me of her).
    * can help her find the connections and descripencies in the information she picks up from her 1st function. It can help her see some of the basic patterns that N types get when we have the N function in the Ego. I don't believe her insights would be too profound compared to stronger N types, but she will be to decipher enough connections that would relate to the general popular culture and entertain them.
    * being unconcious, and strong can help her evaluate the info from her and organize and catagorize everything so that her thoughts or lyrics follow some kind of logic and help her identify key issues. Overall i think it will function as a tool to make sense of all the information she need to do what she does.

I have never broken her down until right now and i did this on the fly so please don't be too hard on me if i'm wrong on some parts of my logic. I did not do her other functions because i do not feel i know them well enough yet to comment on them (somewhat new to Socionics). If anybody else has info on her and can clarify more i would be interested in your thoughts.

OFL
    ENTj, 8w7 sx/sp

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't like her music. My alpha sister and my alpha friend are always singing her songs. Another alpha girl I know really likes her. I don't know if she is alpha, but alphas seem to like her.
    EII 4w5

so/sx (?)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Sara Bareilles

, whattdya think?
    IEI-Fe 4w3

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

oh i loveeee her. i've been thinking about starting a type thread myself.

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

100 billion percent Si-ISFp.

TIM
    Introvert sp/sx
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ha there was a thread! I think she's amazing. ENxp would be my guess. Probably ENFp, but I just adore her voice.
    Moonlight will fall
    Winter will end
    Harvest will come
    Your heart will mend

you can go to where your heart is Galen's Avatar
    Mentioned
    206 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Si-ISFp 9w1 sx/sp

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That video is so goofy and cringe worthy.

TIM
    EII Sx/Sp 9w1 (954)
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IEE

TIM
    SLI
    Mentioned
    80 Post(s)
    Tagged