I, T

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Eh, serial killers are usually Beta. Thus I'll just say Beta.

I'm not even going to watch the video.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Eh, serial killers are usually Beta. Thus I'll just say Beta.

I'm not even going to watch the video.
    Why would you say that? He's ISTp

Ugh I didn't want to type that
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://feastofhateandfear.com/archiv...t_stalker.html

Doesn't seem ISTp to me. He's a weirdo lol

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    http://feastofhateandfear.com/archiv...t_stalker.html

Doesn't seem ISTp to me. He's a weirdo lol
    "FHF: Does the Night Stalker deserve the gas chamber?
    RR: It's all a bloodlust. When the state comes to execute a man, they laugh. So do I."

oh shit, that was actually a good interview.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

my typing of this guy is final
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    my typing of this guy is final
    what makes you so certain?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ConcreteButterfly View Post
    what makes you so certain?

He's not "cordial and proper" observing of the law and polite to authority. He doesn't find a way to negotiate a lower plea by being extra good to authority and manipulating a way out or a way.

He doesn't like to talk about himself but likes to bring attention to himself. He disrupts the proceedings to the court room to display his personal sentiments and becomes about himself and his own opinions not about the order of the law. Personal as opposed to objective.

"even psychopaths have emotions if you dig deep enough" I feel like he is a sure logical type. He resorts to telling people facts about satanism. He dodges personal comments and even finds them funny or hilarious.

"I gave up on love and happiness a long time ago; I don't care to explain that. People are brainwashed every day."
    -

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Why would you say that? He's ISTp

Ugh I didn't want to type that
    I'm sort of kidding, but it does seem like a lot of serial killers and fascist leaders were Beta. I'm not thrilled by it, but yeah.

I also think a lot of the comments analyzed up there are simply typical of psychopaths and not typable.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'm sort of kidding, but it does seem like a lot of serial killers and fascist leaders were Beta.
    ISTJ is possible for him, unlike ISTP.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm sort of kidding, but it does seem like a lot of serial killers and fascist leaders were Beta. I'm not thrilled by it, but yeah.

I also think a lot of the comments analyzed up there are simply typical of psychopaths and not typable.
    Any type can get crazy. Medicines and psychological matters, anger, dissatisfaction rage, those things can cause the worst in people to come out. If you say something like "taking sudden action without comprehending the consequences may be a linked to a certain type maybe possible " He's definitely SLI and don't listen to sol he can't type his own underware
    -

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i feel like a lot of psycho killers have poorly formed personalities... *remembers one guy from a show about murderers in prison who they had to administer ketamine to constantly because otherwise his anger was so out of control and volatile.* like you reject him in some small way, he loses his shit and goes to strangle you.

this was one reason why a little of my fascination has ebbed because i just started seeing malformed pieces of a child all glued crudely together trying to be an adult. murder is kind of a symptom of their inability to function socially as well as their inability to manage their own urges and emotions.

(not saying this is true of all killers, but just looking at this ramirez guy's face gives me the feeling all over again)

but i really think most murderers have something seriously wrong with them. their personalities are severely messed up. they are basically malformed and damaged. and i don't think it's a coincidence that a lot of them come out of childhoods in poverty with abusive and/or neglectful caregivers. sometimes people make the argument about how the psycho killer's siblings didn't become killers under the same circumstances--but everyone is different, and even discounting biological differences each child had their own experiences and roles in the household. so you can't even say it was precisely the same conditions (like if you're the youngest child and older siblings defend you from the abusive caregiver(s) vs. if you take the brunt of the abuse to defend the others... like all of these things matter too). also some of these people had such terrible parents that they barely resembled what we think of a parent as like; parents who didn't really form a bond with them at all but just terrified and hurt them (someone who is a jailer or tyrant more than a parent).

i remember one girl who later became a serial killer who was cast out to live in the vacant lot at the end of her street and her only "caregiver" was one of the men who lived on that street and he sexually abused her. in her interview she was really "dumb" seeming full of self-denial and dreadfully ignorant. but she basically grew up homeless and slept in the dirt and her only real relationship was one of sexual abuse. like of course she became a degenerate sick person.

but anyway, because of how messy a lot of these people's misshapen selves are i think a lot of them might be untypable? i'm not sure yet though.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-18-2016 at 07:24 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

just from that interview he sounds like strong Ni and Ti (not necessarily valuing both). i'd bet he's NT.

anywho..

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ILI?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

His interview answers seem very Ti oriented. Watch how impersonal and philosophical he is when describing the nature of killing and Satanism.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

that feast night stalker interview read like something an IEI would give

IEI-Ni so/sx is my guess

TIM
    ExFx 3 sx
    Mentioned
    720 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

I liked the typings so far (to me, @Maritsa's arguments get close to the type he emulates in the footage) but I still felt skeptical. So well, here's my take on him. I encountered his case due to reading about him in a book on psychopathy, so I brushed up my knowledge and noticed something that might be of avail here. He had two severe forehead injuries when he was younger, so I figured his frontal lobe was impacted. Reading his story once again I saw parallels to behaviours of drug addicts who have suffered brain damage in the very same region. We are not dealing with cognitive processes within a normal range here. When this part of the brain does not function in a healthy mode, self-control and judgement are impacted and the individual operates beyond a social way of thinking, information elements included - frontal lobe dysfunction symptom #1 is a changing/change in personality.
    The only way to type RR would be to look into his pre-injury persona but the first corresponding accident happened when he was 2 ---> conclusion: arguably not within typeable spectrum due to cerebral anomaly. Hence I second @inumbra's point.

Haikus
    Mentioned
    103 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't intent do speculate on his typing. However, those little mannerisms he got going. I think it's his gaze or something the intensity of it all combined. That alone would send me flinging into cave man mode. 'There's something seriously wrong here.' So many red flags.
    Last edited by Tonatiuh; 08-24-2016 at 02:16 AM. Reason: typos

Banned
    TIM
    /
    Mentioned
    177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i've finally watched this and another video. my impression is beta NF, probably IEI.

Quote Originally Posted by inumbra View Post
    i've finally watched this and another video. my impression is beta NF, probably IEI.

which parts of these interviews made you think beta NF? or was it just a general vibe?

TIM
    SLE-Ti 8w7 so/sp
    Mentioned
    268 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Ramirez is the same type as Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Wendy O Williams, and Jim Morrison...SEI-Fe

https://www.pinterest.com/socionics/sei-fe/