Thread: Help meeee

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Help meeee

Ah yes, but another type me thread. Is anyone excited as I am?!! Haha, yes? No?

Uhhh, I'm not sure if it would be any better for me to do a questionnaire or to just actually go on a rambling spree... I'd do a video, but I'm a little camera shy... but anywAY, I've done a quite a bit of reading into socionics (maybe too much, cuz it's been several months since trying to pin down my type and I... just.. can. Not. Get. It.. maybe I'm dumb or what but yeah), and so here I am!! I really like this site, it's so nifty with all it's articles and other doohickies.

All I really know for certain about myself is how I'm always complaining about my inner state/physical well being (ie "omg i'm so tired why"; "waaah, i'm hungry..." *5 hours later and still has not eaten*; *suddenly notices a trickle of blood going down leg* woah, where did i get this gnarly cut from??"). I'm pretty sure that's a sign of weak Si, right? Also, I have this tiny smidge of fear of sounding nonsensical; whether it be through typing a post like this (it's the reason why I haven't posted up a type me thread sooner) or through talking to someone. However, when it comes to something I'm really sure about or strongly believe in, I suddenly start actually sounding like I make sense? I mean, does that even make sense? I'm just so lazy when it comes to proofing!!! But I wanna make sense!!! Do you see my problem?? Ironically, I am good at writing poems and stories. I actually have one story in mind that I am very invested in and hoping to show to the public one day. My mission is to make people cry. In the best way possible!

And uhh, ok, I THINK I went on a little tangent there, but anyways, I think it'd be better if you guys just asked me questions and I answer them... so please ask away!! And be gentle... Thank you for reading this mess!!
    Last edited by moloko; 03-03-2019 at 04:54 PM.

Farewell, comrades Not A Communist Shill's Avatar
    TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

hi.

I suggest you take the various Socionics tests first, and post the results (Socionics Tests): they'll be quicker and less taxing on the brain than questionnaires, and will perhaps produce likely typings for you to explore further (and others to ask specific questions about).

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, it's you! Thanks for replying! I took a bunch of these actually and totally forgot to mention my results-- my top results are usually IEI and EIE! Sometimes IEE too.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Weak si or ignoring si yes

However it's not activated Si nor is it pseudo caregivers
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    Weak si or ignoring si yes

However it's not activated Si nor is it pseudo caregivers
    HMMM, so delta quadra is unlikely then, I assume?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaidao View Post
    HMMM, so delta quadra is unlikely then, I assume?
    Probably
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kaidao View Post
    My mission is to make people cry. In the best way possible!
    Try to be lost in the forest.

I think it'd be better if you guys just asked me questions and I answer them
    It will be better if you'll tell about your strong and weak traits in a videointerview
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    Try to be lost in the forest.

It will be better if you'll tell about your strong and weak traits in a videointerview
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450
    Nice variation in your wording Sol. Your true colors are beginning to show

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Nice variation in your wording Sol. Your true colors are beginning to show
    LSE trait. Don't worry about it
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rogue View Post
    Your true colors are beginning to show
    All my "colors" are true.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please do a questionnaire because it allows a better way to feel the flow of your words than just asking you questions. But I guess if I went off just that paragraph I would guess IxFP. This could be totally wrong though