Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Onision & Laineybot (& Andy Biersack)

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Onision & Laineybot (& Andy Biersack)

what are their types?

Onision with his wife Lainey

Andy Biersack - Onision's man-crush

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

oh man, that guy. Apart from a couple of videos I saw years ago, I didn't really know who he was until i saw this rant about him. He seems like a pretty fucked up dude. Anyway, I'm not really sure, but I think he could be EIE?

If we're going by VI, he reminds me a bit of Shane Dawson who I think is an Fe ego.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i can understand where the EIE typing is coming from since he's dramatic and edgy but he's also too direct, harsh and tactless to be Fe-base IMO. he seems to possess no awareness or emotional intelligence regarding his actions, he does not seem deliberate at all, just reckless, stupid and chaotic.

my opinion for years has been SLE. IMO this guy is a good case study for a "faggy" SLE.

actually the only alternative i can see is EIE, so that's a good second too. i read IEE somewhere yesterday and i was like fuck no. EIE or SLE, most probably.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Onision is IEE

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Reminds me of Michael C. Hall

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Starfall View Post
    Where is the Fi? Where are the Delta values?
    basically look through his OnisionSpeaks videos. especially his old videos. tons of Fi.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Lainey is some Ip
    or maybe Ij its hard to tell im only good at telling ethicals apart hehhe

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    basically look through his OnisionSpeaks videos. especially his old videos. tons of Fi.
    feelings =/= Fi

being an edgy pretentious asshole scene/emo kid =/= Fi

please provide some commentary and reasoning behind whatever you think is Fi.

TIM
    So/Sx Introvert
    Mentioned
    717 Post(s)
    Tagged
    8 Thread(s)

For one time I actually agree with msnobody.

I'd type Onision as IEE (E7 Sx/So), too.
    His Ne becomes more apparent in his (older) comedy videos.

Lainey is EII (E9 So/Sx).
    Last edited by Olimpia; 07-06-2016 at 05:50 PM.
    New Youtube [x] Get Typed! [x]
    Celebs [x] Theory [x] Tumblr [x]

*********** 21-04-19:
    "Looks like a mystic that just arrived to battle and staring out at the battle, ready to unleash"

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

A lot of those videos had a fake manipulative undertone and are not the "real" Onision. These were made back in the day when he was trying to copy Shane Dawson. Usually he "helps" suicidal teens by calling them stupid and selfish. He rather looks at the subject and ignores individual concerns (which is more so valued Fe). An example of this would be when Christina Grimmie was murdered he reacted by saying that all of the teen girls mourning for her were just doing so for "attention".

There is no valued Fi in that sentiment. He was trying to explain that all lived matter, but did so in an extremely insensitive way. It didn't even register to him that people may have actually been in pain over this incident, and he was being extremely insensitive. Types with valued Fi (especially Deltas) are generally sensitive to others feelings while Onision could honestly not give two shits. Fi sounds more like a PoLR or ignoring function for Onision.
    Oh yes of course. When he does something good he's "trolling" ah i see you.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Social repose talking about how different and polite Onision is in real life. And you guys do realize that Onision trolls in 90% of his videos right?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Social repose talking about how different and polite Onision is in real life. And you guys do realize that Onision trolls in 90% of his videos right?
    Calling it trolling doesn't really cover for the shitty things that he does. Social repose even admits that he's been an ass.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Calling it trolling doesn't really cover for the shitty things that he does. Social repose even admits that he's been an ass.
    Every type can be an asshole.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

And I don't see how being polite to people somehow points to Fi. I won't assume you are trying to defend his character.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Where is the Fi? Where are the Delta values?
    Just because he's a narc and a manipulative asshole doesn't disqualify him from delta -- that's just silly. Lots of delta nfs are complete pieces of shit who don't give a fuck about other people's feelings. Look at some of the Delta nfs on this forum like Jeremy and misterni for example.

Onision seems like he could be IEE to me, nothing about him suggests EJ temperament and mostly EP but he's another youtuber that I don't care enough about to explore any further. I think he's most likely ILE, EIE or IEE. SEE could maybe be a long shot typing but I doubt it.

Most of these YouTube cretins need a baseball bat to the face or something, jesus.
    Last edited by blank; 07-06-2016 at 06:45 PM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

He seems EP and Ne.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

He also doesn't share Delta values.
    What exactly do you mean by delta values?

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Does misterni looks like he shares delta values? Cause i think iee for him is correct (Ne af). I' m not sure about this guy, but he doesnt seem Fe leading at all. If we're only speaking about iee's being some perfect moral creatures- some are, but i personally know a few semi-sociopathic manwhore iee guys. ILE's are also known sociopathic douchebags.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

You obviously can't see past his manipulation.
    hahaha

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what type Misterni is, but he seems to have a mental illness and is out of touch with reality (I don't think he's actually a psychopath). I don't see many similarities between him and Onision.

The reason I see Onision valuing Fe over Fi because he tends to look at the overall subject rather than others individual concerns and he lacks sensitivity to others feelings (this appears to be his biggest blind spot). If Onision is in fact a psychopath, this could be throwing my perception of him off. I've interacted with many IEE's in person and they often have a warm presence, an interest in others personal affairs and the ability to make people feel accepted; I just don't get that from Onision. It would be interesting if he is in fact IEE as it kind of mindfucks my overall perception of them.
    I agree with IEE's in most cases having a warm and accepting presence and being seemingly interested in people even when being secretly judgmental douchebags. I' m just saying their personal life is often full of debauchery and not a reflection of so called delta values. I'm not claiming this person is Fi at all. I'm just seeing Ne and not Fe lead. I dont have enough patience to watch youtube videos of various retards long enough to type them for sure tbh : )

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure what type Misterni is, but he seems to have a mental illness and is out of touch with reality (I don't think he's actually a psychopath). I don't see many similarities between him and Onision.

The reason I see Onision valuing Fe over Fi because he tends to look at the overall subject rather than others individual concerns and he lacks sensitivity to others feelings (this appears to be his biggest blind spot). If Onision is in fact a psychopath, this could be throwing my perception of him off. I've interacted with many confirmed IEE's in person (both male and female) and they often have a warm presence, an interest in others personal affairs and the ability to make people feel accepted; I just don't get that from Onision. It would be interesting if he is in fact IEE as it kind of mindfucks my overall perception of them.

So far I'm hearing from you that those who value Fe are manipulative douchebags and those who value Fi are warm cuddly creatures?? If Onision is IEE it would not surprise me one bit.

Mentioned
    200 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IxE

Edit: Actually, I can buy Fe-EIE.
    Last edited by suedehead; 07-15-2016 at 10:47 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Wow. I watched the video that Starfall posted until I couldn't stand it any more. This guy is like, "Pay attention to me". Everything he says is intended to accomplish one thing, which is to keep a person constantly engaged with him, by any means possible.

I don't think he is LSE. He looks too "soft" or refined to me to be that type. LSE look pretty masculine, and they are not going to bare their "emotions" on YouTube. He might actually be LIE (except he did insane crying, right? No self-respecting LIE would do that), (or, who knows? ILE? IEE? EIE? Although I've never seen any of those types act like that.) But whatever personality type he might be, it is completely obscured by his need for constant attention.

He is so annoying, it is amazing that someone hasn't beaten him to death behind a bar somewhere.

P.S.
    I should really read the whole thread before commenting. I watched part of the first video, and his wife Lainey reminds me of a couple of women I know who are LII. There are some hints in her (but much less so) of LSI. Assuming those two are Duals, that would make him either ESE or, less likely, EIE. His Fe is spilling out of the frame. Too bad he's fucking nuts.
    Last edited by Adam Strange; 07-06-2016 at 11:33 PM.

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i have absolutely no clue. he struck me as some kind of Te-type when i watched one of his videos and vaguely placed him into gamma, but that doesn't seem right.
    i think, his LSE typing could actually be accurate.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Lim View Post
    i have absolutely no clue. he struck me as some kind of Te-type when i watched one of his videos and vaguely placed him into gamma, but that doesn't seem right.
    i think, his LSE typing could actually be accurate.
    huh, you know, it's funny you say that. I didn't really consider it, and i might be stretching, but he has some definite similarities to an LSE I lived with for 2 years. The LSE i know doesn't match in some other ways, but they VI similarly, share the same sense of humor, and both engage in really manipulative tactics. A main difference is how over the top Onision is, but it's hard to separate the showman persona from the actual person. Anyway, I considered ESE or IEE for the guy I knew for a long time because of how 'Ethics' focused he was. Everything was undergirded by this very weak Fi and he had these very defensive Fe social tactics. He was an odd case, but LSE was the best fit for him. I'm not saying Onision is LSE for sure because I think he's missing a lot of the positive indicators for LSE (not that i've watched enough to know), but it's a possibility, if an unconventional one.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

He's way too self defensive and reactive to be logical. Every time someone criticizes him he has to make a video explaining himself.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

LSE????? come on. what the f has happened to everyone. are you shitting me.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Not saying Onision is logical, but this isn't a good argument for logic vs. ethics. Lots of logical types do this as well (just look at Donald Trump or some of the past posters on this forum). Having and protecting a big ego does not make one ethical.
    Donald trump is not logical

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Antennae View Post
    LSE????? come on. what the f has happened to everyone. are you shitting me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    lol not LSE
    ok, hold your shit, guys. I said, "possibility". I'm not prepared to make that big of a leap either.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    ok, hold your shit, guys. I said, "possibility". I'm not prepared to make that big of a leap either.
    wtf is your profile picture?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wtf is your profile picture?
    It's HP Lovecraft

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Onision - mb ISFJ, anyway F

From what I've seen, the main census for Trump is SLE.
    census among small number of people. people with doubtful skills who type differently in most of cases. done when typers saw external opinions and hence there was the factor of conformism. such census has low value

Trump is ENFJ, populist personality similar to Bush-jr., serving to same masters, but not to the nation

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Onision is IEE
    Quote Originally Posted by Bane View Post
    Onision seems like he could be IEE to me, nothing about him suggests EJ temperament and mostly EP but he's another youtuber that I don't care enough about to explore any further. I think he's most likely ILE, EIE or IEE. SEE could maybe be a long shot typing but I doubt it.
    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    He seems EP and Ne.
    IEE is an iffy typing since he has a number of videos on his channel where he doesn't seem to value Si. I trust @Starfall on this, because she has followed him for a long time and is familiar with him beyond seeing a couple of videos.

Watch this video from 6:15--how is this Delta values?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    IEE is an iffy typing since he has a number of videos on his channel where he doesn't seem to value Si. I trust @Starfall on this, because she has followed him for a long time and is familiar with him beyond seeing a couple of videos.

Watch this video from 6:15--how is this Delta values?

Ive watrched him for years. I dont really care about quadra values since it doesnt apply to everyone.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Antennae View Post
    i can understand where the EIE typing is coming from since he's dramatic and edgy but he's also too direct, harsh and tactless to be Fe-base IMO. he seems to possess no awareness or emotional intelligence regarding his actions, he does not seem deliberate at all, just reckless, stupid and chaotic.

my opinion for years has been SLE. IMO this guy is a good case study for a "faggy" SLE.

actually the only alternative i can see is EIE, so that's a good second too. i read IEE somewhere yesterday and i was like fuck no. EIE or SLE, most probably.
    a "faggy" SLE is an EIE

anyways, made my way through a couple of his videos and I'm seeing with Onision is a bored EIE 3w4. I've considered LSI for his wife, but she seems too unresponsive to his teasing and provocations for a Se type, and SEI made a nicer fit for her. what he needs to do instead of dating nice underage girls is date Nicole Arbour and put up videos of that on his channel - that would definitely spike up the number of subscriptions

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    a "faggy" SLE is an EIE
    Video looks Fe HA.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Video looks Fe HA.
    where is the Fe HA?

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by silke View Post
    where is the Fe HA?
    Opinion just from this one video. In terms of Fe, he came off similar enough to the ILE guy I know, not like the EIEs, so I went with xLE.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Myst View Post
    Opinion just from this one video. In terms of Fe, he came off similar enough to the ILE guy I know, not like the EIEs, so I went with xLE.
    I've the same ILE impression, but could be wrong.

He probably is 3w4 though, he has the male 3w4 faggyness down. (Again, not interested enough in this bozo to look further).

He apparently likes to dress up as Joker. Joker is imo a great example of ILE. I wonder if many people on this forum see Joker as EIE? Joker is 7w8 though. In general there seems to be a confusion between EIE and ILE and 3w4 and 7w8 (not saying this in connection to Onion case).
    Last edited by darya; 07-14-2016 at 08:38 AM.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

onision: sp/sx 8w7

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast