Thread: Visual identification according to Socionics founder Ausra Augustinaviciute

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Post Visual identification according to Socionics founder Ausra Augustinaviciute

From her book Dual nature of man.

Intuitive look but do not see. Touch as which is referred to Se see all the people. Also she rank them types from how wide their eyes is.

They differ in appearance and: eyes, gait. Intuitive eyes - the eyes that look and not see. Touch your eyes, on the contrary, the eye is very good seeing and noticing all the people. The gait of each of intuitive less confident, as it would be a bit floating in the air and everyone is ready to give way. The gait is different sensory clarity, self-confidence, obstinacy.

Another interesting aspect. The most narrow face appear in people with introverted intuition. The most extensive - people with introverted sensing. Take, for example, intuitive extroverts and sensing extroverts. Both are statics, so no innate differences, if we take the average of one representative of another type, should not be. However, those intuitive extroverts tend to appear elongated. This is mainly due to wrinkles around the mouth and forehead. But the face of sensory extroverts - round. This is mainly due to the development of these strong-willed people cheekbones. Compressed jaws are particularly striking in the sensory-ethical extravert.

In the eyes can be judged not only on how the sensor or intuitive person, but also about how extroverted or introverted its sensing and intuition. This is determined by open eyes: the most wide eyes in people with extroverted intuition, I, the narrowest, most screwed up, people with introverted intuition T. This is most noticeable when the person in the meditative state. Distributed sensor systems in the middle, and people with sensory extroverted they are wider and less sharp than that of people with sensory introverted. This is because the first attempt to cover all the observed space, and second, only a few objects. On the disclosure or half-closed eyes, all other things being equal, that is, when a similar addition of individuals from all types of IM is possible to form such a series (from the broadest to the most narrowed):

1. Intuitively logical and intuitive-ethical introvert
    2. Logical-intuitive and Ethical-intuitive extravert
    3. Sensory-logical and sensory-ethical introvert
    4. Logical-sensory and sensory-ethical extravert
    5. Logical-sensory and sensory-ethical introvert
    6. Sensory-logical and sensory-ethical extravert
    7. Logical-intuitive and Ethical-intuitive introvert
    8. Intuitively logical and intuitive ethical extravert

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

yea, she noticed different impressions from nonverbal behavior of people with different types
    while physiognomic part should to be wrong. psychology relates to behavior and mind, not to body

"But the face of sensory extroverts - round"
    you may meet round faces on ituitive types too

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Dumb

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The best way to test it out would be to ask a sensor you know well what that person say about your eye wideness and face shape. (?)

Feeling fucking fantastic golden's Avatar
    TIM
    EIE
    Mentioned
    250 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some studies (some of these, for example) have linked wider faces to more assertive behaviors, and narrower faces to greater neuroticism. I won't say this means wide = sensor, narrow = intuitive, though. And not all studies reach the same conclusions.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by golden View Post
    Some studies (some of these, for example) have linked wider faces to more assertive behaviors, and narrower faces to greater neuroticism. I won't say this means wide = sensor, narrow = intuitive, though. And not all studies reach the same conclusions.
    Actually it was a joke going around that intuitives are prone to be hypochondriac, Se is usually linked with assertiveness (force as Gulenko said). Right

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I tried to read the article but it is so long and dense. I can't focus on it when I have other things I have been working on that I need to complete. Does it give exact facial measurements on where one personalty ends and another begins or are you supposed to eyeball and intuit it?

Hmm, I had to work this out so it doesn't bother me. People have suggested different face shapes for me but most say oval. I thought oval as well. I finally got a fabric measuring tape and measured for myself and took the quiz. I think I have done this before... I am settling on oval shape even though my cheekbones are a bit prominent (more when I am very very thin), once and for all. I am not sure where some people saw "heartshaped" I know heartshaped and I am not one. Might have been my hairstyle. They weren't seeing my face as a whole.

http://face-shape.com/face-shape-quiz.html

I found some links and skimmed them to get an idea of personality and face shape.

Avenue86
    October 20, 2015
    No Comments

Did you know that the shape of your face can actually reveal basic personality traits? The best way to learn face reading is to first learn how to recognize the different facial features and then learn how to relate them to their corresponding personality traits.Face-reading experts say there’s more to your shape than you know.
    You may also refer “What Your Shape of Forehead Says About Your Personality, What Do Your Fingers Say About You?, What Does Your Nail Shape Say About You?, What Does Your Feet Shape Say About Your Personality?” to know more about your personality.

What shape is your face? Was your corresponding analysis accurate?

Rectangle/Oblong
    A rectangle face shape, also referred to as “oblong,” is long and squared off at the forehead and chin.

People with this type of face are deep thinkers and value logic, but they often overthink things.
    They prefer not to talk about their feelings, and they love to plan. They are strategic and efficient.
    Due to a need to work off their inner tension that they don’t express verbally, they tend to work out in order to escape their own heads.
    People who have this face shape include Sarah Jessica Parker, Demi Moore, and Teri Hatcher.

Oval
    An oval face “is longer than wide, with a jaw that is narrower than the cheekbones,” says Jean Haner. Basically, your cheekbones are the widest part of your face.

People with this type of face are practical and methodical overachievers. And though they are ambitious, their words are like honey; they always know the right thing to say to make someone else feel good.
    But because of this need to comfort and welcome people, their words sometimes prevent them from being completely honest.
    Because of its balanced proportions, an oval face is often considered the ideal facial shape; it’s easier to style and can pull off any haircut or jewelry.
    Elizabeth Taylor and Grace Kelly had an oval face shape, as does Beyonce.

Square
    A wide forehead and a strong jawline are the main characteristics for a square face.

People with square faces are buzzing with energy and have really high stamina. Because of this, they love to take on big projects.
    They also have a strong wit and analytical mind. They are natural-born leaders who always remain calm and collected, even in high-stress environments.
    Women with this type of face look great with long hair, especially when it’s full of soft waves.
    Actresses with this face shape include Sandra Bullock, Demi Moore, and Angelina Jolie.

Triangle
    A triangle face shape is defined by a narrow forehead but a wide jawline.

People with triangular faces tend to be creative, artistic, and sensitive — but don’t cross them because they’re also fiery!
    They also tend to be very successful due to their driven, determined nature.
    ‘This shape means you usually want to be in charge,” said Haner to Cosmopolitan. “And the more narrow your forehead is at toward the top of the person’s head, the more they have to be in control.”
    Actresses like Jennifer Aniston, Minnie Driver, and Geena Davis have a classically triangular face.

Diamond

A diamond face is pointed at the forehead and chin but wide in the middle.

Someone who has this type of face likes to be in control, and everything they touch seems to sparkle. They are very detail-oriented and because of that, “they produce quality work,” says Jean Haner.
    A person with this type of face also communicates well, and is very precise with their words. Yet, just like a diamond, the things that come out of their mouth can sometimes cut you like a knife. “They can also be sharp with their words too, if you cross them the wrong way,” she added.
    Someone who has this type of face should show off their cheekbones and avoid short bangs.
    Celebrities who have this kind of face include Sophia Loren, Elizabeth Hurley, Taylor Swift, and Meg Ryan.

Heart
    If you have a wide forehead and narrow chin, you have a heart-shaped face.

People with heart-shaped faces do indeed have a lot of heart, are very creative, and have a strong intuition. Yet, they can be a little pushy.
    “It speaks to someone who has incredible inner strength but can also be stubborn because they are so strong-minded,” says Jean Haner.
    Like square faces, they have a oodles of oomph. In fact, Haner says, ‘They’re like little energizer bunnies.”
    Yet, their strength doesn’t come from stamina; it comes from inner power.
    A classic example of this face shape can be seen in actress Reese Witherspoon or Scarlett Johansson.
    Source: littlethings, aadeez, glamourpage

It seems that some people have trouble on agreeing who has what face shape when it isn't obvious. Understandable since you would probably need to measure to know for sure.

http://cloudmind.info/the-shape-of-y...r-personality/

http://www.misspetitenaijablog.com/2...about-you.html

Taylor Swift is given different shapes on different sites.

Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The Shape of Your face and Your Personality

Your face is the reflection of our personality.
    Physiognomy and facial expression includes all the features of each particularhuman face.
    Although the study of physiognomy is not part of a separate science of biology orpsychology, people have been and are preoccupied to distinguish and interpret people’s faces, facial expressions and micro expressions.
    The best way to learn face reading is to first learn how to recognize the different facial features and then learn how to relate them to their corresponding personality traits.

Round Face:

They are known as water-shaped faced people. They have plump and fleshy face. They have chubby cheeks.
    Those who have water-shape faces tend to be flexible and adaptable. They have a strong drive for power and money but are also generally seen as sympathetic. They’re an artist, a creator, their good ideas charm others. Generosity rhyme with their personality. For them life is a fun filled real game that they like to share.
    They are known to be sensitive and caring. They are thought to have strong sexual fantasies. If you are looking forward for a long-term, stable relationship, these people will prove to be the right choice.

Oblong Face:

The long, thin face is called the wood-shape face. These people may have a muscular or athletic physique.

They tend to be a little lonely, preferring their own company to others’. They are ambitious and want to succeed.They are thought to be practical, methodical and tend to be a tad more overworked. They are weighed along with narcissism and may have problematic relationships.

Triangular Face:

People with triangle face shapes are considered to have fire-shape face. People with triangular faces have wide foreheads, prominent cheekbones and a pointed chin.

As fire implies, these people can be quite hot-tempered and fiery; but equally, they can be extraordinarily strong and have a lot of physical courage. They are considered to be creative and thought to have a fiery temperament according to the Chinese face readers.
    They fancy pleasing everyone. They are listening to their friends. Their grace and their elegance are based on the trust they have in them. They seem quite cold and distant even if they are not. On a daily basis they see black rather than white try to be more optimistic!

Inverted Triangular Face:

They have wide forehead and face taper towards the chin.

People with inverted triangle faces are self-analyzers, quick thinkers and they have a good memory. They are ambitious and they love independence. They do not have an easygoing nature. Sincerity and commitment are very valuable to them.

Square:

A square face shape is what the Chinese consider to be a “metal face”. They have symmetrical features. All sides of the face are somewhat close to equal such that they form a square shape. At first glance their face looks hard and stale.

These people are thought to have an intelligent, analytical and decisive mind. Metal faces suggest competitive, strong willed, materialistic, strength, firmness and fighting spirit. People with metal faces tend to be well-balanced.The face shape is associated with an aggressive and dominating nature. They are very attentive to their professional success. Well organized as they employ their determination to maintain their family. They posses leadership skills and they are good decision makers.
    They are a jealous and possessive nature. Trust the other to move forward.

Rectangular Face:

Similar to square face but a bit longer such that it forms a rectangular shape.

People with rectangular faces are intelligent, active and hardworking. They posses great self-control and they are very introspective. They tend to be aggresive and to dominatebut with less force, often they get their way in politics, business, sports, being alwaysbalanced, sometimes ambitious, sometimes melancholic.

Oval:

The face is neither round nor angular, but oval and balanced? This is the most common face shape.

They are calm and objective. They resolve conflict with dipmolacy, and while they can be discreet when they need to be, they are very open with the people they care about. Expresses a character somewhat balanced, sweet, charming even, in which case those individuals are often best diplomats, but also able to duplicate, women are often best artists.

They are very reserved and tend to go into their shell. They hide their sensitivity, feelings and emotions. Sometimes they
    can be dangerous, but temperamentally are weak, often they are weaker in physical strength, sometimes under active.

Truth and objectivity. They see the world and the people around them as complex, so they take the time to figure things out before they decide where they stand, because they are scared of getting them wrong. As a rule, they have a dislike of things that are set in stone: firm beliefs, clear-cut opinions and decisions they can’t go back on.

Angular Face:

The face angular or hollow with slim or sunken cheeks, giving you a triangular shape?

They are independent, oversensitive and selective. They are thorough to the point of being a bit of a control freak. They have strong analytical skills and they prefer to observe and listen before they act.
    At first glance, they can seem cold and distant, but they are warm to people as they get to know them better. They are usually pretty critical, pessimistic and easily narked. They see life as complicated, dangerous and tough.

Authenticity and sincerity. In all areas of life, but particularly in their relationships, they seek out the rare, deep, intense, subtle, strong and durable stuff. They prefer being on their own to being surrounded by superficial people.

Heart
    :\

Characterized by a wide forehead which is widest at the temples and hairline, prominent cheekbones, normal or thin lips, and shape that tapers to a pointed or oval chin

People with heart shaped faces have personality characteristics that include strong mental acuity. They are ambitious yet realistic, and quirky, yet shy. Out of the five elements, they are typically Metal.

Diamond
    :

Characterized by prominent cheekbones wider than the forehead, regular nose, thin or medium mouth and a pointed or oval chin.
    A diamond typically has a strong authoritative personality, is confident and charming. They are usually the divas or leading ladies and gentlemen. They can often be unpredictable and a even known to be perfectionists. They also can be very high-strung and often through temper tantrums! Diamonds are typically Metal or Fire types.
    Lower Wide Trapezoid:

Characterized by a narrow forehead, wide jaw, wide nose and small or medium mouth.

Lower Wides are usually very grounded, intuitive, strong-willed, physically strong, and competitive with good instincts. They can be very domineering and controlling, almost to the point of being a dictator. They like to be in charge. They are usually Earth or Water types. This is one of the rare face shapes.

Sources:

destinationfemme.com
    shelookbook.com
    themindster.com
    sofeminine.co.uk
    marianne.consulting

This site is almost hoodoo in it's evaluations
    https://leadingpersonality.wordpress...s-and-secrets/

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    ref to ptr to self
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My head is so big that in marching band they had to pull out the hat for people half a foot taller than me. Luckily all the giants had been phased out and the largest one fit. What head shape do I have?

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ouronis View Post
    My head is so big that in marching band they had to pull out the hat for people half a foot taller than me. Luckily all the giants had been phased out and the largest one fit. What head shape do I have?
    It is not about your head but your face.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I gave up long time ago teaching people to VI I just use my own theory and call it magic when people way "wow, how did you do that?" VI takes a lot of practice and it doesn't come over night. There's a specific method and you have to memorize a lot of face shapes and keep up with changing morphology because human beings adopt. So what I find is that nature fools people, you'll find an SLE looking a bit more like LSE it plays genetic tricks so you have to keep sharp and practice a lot.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

In the name of "science" I took a picture with my hair pulled back and close up to get my facial measurements. I used anaface because I saw it recommended on a site that shows how to measure your own face. I just had to see for myself what my personality would like like using physiognomy

My results:

I felt they were overly generous on my scoring compared to my own visual perception of self when looking in a mirror. I tweaked it some more thinking I must have made a mistake and to make sure my measurements were right on point but it gave me a higher 8.45 so I am going with the first one as I don't understand the scoring but if I look at my face as a whole it looks more proportional and balanced than when I start shredding it apart and criticizing the parts.

I also asked for help to make sure I wasn't off on the placement of dots. I wanted it to be as "factual" as possible.

Update: Apparently it takes a sensor to come in and tell two IEI the placement of dots on lips and ears is off.

Take 3.

Face shape:

Oval: expresses a character somewhat balanced, sweet, charming even, in which case those individuals are often best diplomats, but also able to duplicate, women are often best artists. Sometimes they can be dangerous, but temperamentally are weak, often they are weaker in physical strength, sometimes underactive.
    Hair:

Sort of ash brown (natural color) but blonde until I was an adult. I take after my mom. I added the description for red because that is the color I have chosen for many years. I felt it best represented my personality at the time. I recently switched to a bronze brown to express what I feel now about myself.

Blonde hair is showing physical weakness and indifference.They may seem impressionable and easy but in reality, they have the strongest consciousness, a great memory, this hair color reflects youthfulness, obedience and naivete.

Brown hair looks susceptibility and a romantic character, love of travel and adventure, these people have a strong character, and liberal ideas often they are indifferent.

Bright red hair looks intelligent, sensitive, lucid spirit. If the hair is silky, it shows a loving nature, lively and passionate. If the skin is white it shows imagination, poetic character, romantic, art and music lover.
    Eyebrows:

I was iffy on this so I asked for more help. I know they are more curved and still blonde so we decided I have chameleon eyebrows without coloring or putting makeup on. I chose low because there were only two choices and mine aren’t high. They are probably more average in placement. Neither high or too low.

• Curved Eyebrows: Your mental focus is people-oriented. You connect & relate to the world best through your understanding of people. Sometimes you can understand an idea or theory better if it is explained to you in terms of a personal example or experience. It is best not to burden you with too much technical detail without showing you the real-world application (usefulness).
    • Low Eyebrows: You are expressive, quick to take action and you process information quickly. You want to get the job done and do it now. You may have a tendency to interrupt others when they seem too slow to speak because you can often anticipate what they are going to say before they have finished saying it. You are initially optimistic but may become antagonistic if criticized. Your challenge is to develop more patience with others who don’t have your gift of mental quickness.
    • Chameleon (nearly invisible eyebrows): Your eyebrows do not give you away. Others may think you are just like them, whether you are not. You can blend into almost any group and you may be a talented negotiator because you can extract more information than you reveal.

Ears:

I guess mine are about medium size. Neither large or small. They look a bit pointed in certain images. That is my inner elf. My earlobes are the detached kind, not pressed flat against my head.

M
    edium ears show energy and determination.

Ears with detached earlobes from the head show generosity and free spirit. Contrarian to these qualities is shown by earlobes closed to the head. A large distance between the eyes and ears show intellectual capacity and talent.
    Forehead:

I didn’t really fit any of them. There are no guidelines on how to measure and I can’t figure it out from the Physiognomy page. I don’t have any wrinkles on my forehead, neither vertical or horizontal unless I am showing an expression but even then people comment that very few lines form. This is interesting because I know a 16 year old with permanent deep lines across her forehead. She is prone to worry.

Eyes:

My eyes are not particularly large, in my perception, but definitely not small. I could not decide on size since limited options. They are a little deeper set than other people’s but not sunken in at all. My mom’s eyes are deeper set than mine. It makes her look a bit suspicious/skeptical or something.

Hazel eyes – They are again independent and courageous. They are extremely sensible and they are said to be empaths.
    Eyes that change colors and shades, show imagination and levity in feelings, but honesty in business. Character of these people is lively and courageous.
    Nose:

Nothing fits on that site which is why I ended up using anaface because I considered my nose first.

I am not sure what my nose is but some have called it a “Greek nose”. I assume this is more in profile because my tip is not pointed like my mom's. I looked up pictures of what that looks like and the celebrity example was nothing like any Greek I know. Mine is not a perfect example of what the descriptions say because of the tip but otherwise it is best fit so I go with it. When people say it is "cute" I assume they are being polite. lol

A Greek nose also known as straight nose has narrow nostrils and a tip that is pointed. It does not have any warps or depression. This nose shape, which originated from Greece, although it is considered the perfect straight nose, does not appeal to the Greeks themselves.

Cute Looking Greek Shaped Nose

According to the World Plastic Surgery Organization, Greece has the highest numbers of rhinoplasty. The word ‘rhino’ is actually Greek for nose. The term is borrowed from the Greek artist who had done a sculpture only to change the nose shape with a chisel. The outcome was attractive and has obviously set a trend to be emulated for generations to come.

The Greek type of a nose shape is one of the most striking even in cosmetic surgery procedures. Everyone wants to have a nose like the footballer Cesc Fàbregas as it complements the rest of her facial features. For people who want perfection they would do anything to have her nose, including spending all their savings.

People with natural Greek nose shape have attractive qualities just as the nose itself. They are
    · Overly intelligent
    · Inspirational
    · Functional
    · Optimistic
    · Control emotions easily
    · Skilled
    · Offer comfort in times of crisis
    · Sensual and romantic
    · Systematic
    · Good leaders
    Ok, moving on…

Cheeks:

Raised to eye – generous, kind-heart, compassionate, ready to share tears with anyone’s pain, easily impressionable.
    Chin:
    Nothing fit but I think it is somewhere between "elegant" and "dainty".

Lips:

Lower lip pronounced outside reveals talent, satirical, cynicism and sarcasm.

https://leadingpersonality.wordpress...s-and-secrets/

My conclusion:
    Although I didn't use the socionics VI charts, (I have seen a couple) they don't come close to capturing the complexities of humans. If you type on VI or even temperament charts alone you will miss important information and most likely mistype someone. You have to see the whole being, not just the parts.
    Last edited by Aylen; 07-07-2016 at 06:45 PM. Reason: Forgot to add lips.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

physiognomy is heresy
    nose, ears, ... lol. the most important is a tail!

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Only reason I see faceshape matter to such a measured degree is when trying to find the perfect glasses for yourself. x)
    Here I find one with good pictures. http://www.style-makeover-hq.com/face-shape.html

All that was stated in the original post is that Se-leads tend to have very round faces.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    physiognomy is heresy
    Oh! Funny you should mention that. I once thought I was born with what could have been the start of a "tail".

I was a bit obsessed by by my coccyx, when I was younger, since my youngest sister thought the same about herself and we would go on about it. Everyone assured us that neither of us had anything that looked like it could have been a tail. I don't even see it anymore after gaining a couple pounds and she doesn't see hers either. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Israel Capitan View Post
    Only reason I see faceshape matter to such a measured degree is when trying to find the perfect glasses for yourself. x)
    Here I find one with good pictures. http://www.style-makeover-hq.com/face-shape.html

All that was stated in the original post is that Se-leads tend to have very round faces.
    I love wearing different types of glasses. I have a collection. I took a break from contacts but now I am going back to them. I will keep all these links in mind for my next pair though. I just go by what I like and I don't like certain styles on me.

The three people I am sure are Si leads have naturally round face shapes, even with weight gain or loss.

YWIMW

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Oh! Funny you should mention that. I once thought I was born with what could have been the start of a "tail".

I was a bit obsessed by by my coccyx, when I was younger, since my youngest sister thought the same about herself and we would go on about it. Everyone assured us that neither of us had anything that looked like it could have been a tail. I don't even see it anymore after gaining a couple pounds and she doesn't see hers either. Problem solved.

I love wearing different types of glasses. I have a collection. I took a break from contacts but now I am going back to them. I will keep that link in mind for my next pair though. I just go by what I like and I don't like certain style on me.

The three people I am sure are Si leads have naturally round face shapes, even with weight gain or loss.
    Are your face entirely oval or is it oblong?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

physiognomy is heresy
    Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    I gave up long time ago teaching people to VI I just use my own theory and call it magic when people way "wow, how did you do that?" VI takes a lot of practice and it doesn't come over night. There's a specific method and you have to memorize a lot of face shapes and keep up with changing morphology because human beings adopt. So what I find is that nature fools people, you'll find an SLE looking a bit more like LSE it plays genetic tricks so you have to keep sharp and practice a lot.
    I wish I could learn to shade my face like the pros. I could look like any type I wanted to.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Israel Capitan View Post
    Are your face entirely oval or is it oblong?
    Entirely oval. I could not be mistaken for an oblong. My face isn't long enough. I have a bad habit of tilting my head at angles which made me consider other shapes when looking at myself. We settled the matter yesterday when I made others remeasure me because I didn't trust my ability to get it right. I was pretty spot on though. lol I asked someone if they ever considered me a squarish or rectangular and they laughed at me. I don't think I visualize myself like others see me. I am not very objective about my physical features. That is why I had help going over each part of my face in my earlier post. I tend to see an ever morphing face when I look in the mirror.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    I wish I could learn to shade my face like the pros. I could look like any type I wanted to
    You'd could only imagine as looking as some type. INFP have good imagination for this.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

You'd could only imagine as looking as some type. INFP have good imagination for this.
    No doubt.

YWIMW