Thread: Jeanne d'Arc / Joan of Arc

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Jeanne d'Arc / Joan of Arc

Her life is a pretty interesting story and somewhat inspiring except for her death by fire.

There's also a lot of written history conserved of her words during the trials.

Anyone know her type? I have a hunch but not more than that.

Mentioned
    381 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

EIE seems best - Se value + Fe inspiring + good imagination (Ni)

Quote Originally Posted by Jarno View Post
    Anyone know her type?
    the one which would got her videointerview, may be
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

TIM
    ILI-Te
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My guess was ESI, since she was described as polite, hard working and honest, also she had strong morals and took religion serious.

Landlord of the Dog and Duck Subteigh's Avatar
    TIM
    EII-Ne Sp/So
    Mentioned
    243 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

My previous thoughts:

Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    What types for (the Biblical) Jesus, Muhammad...Joan of Arc? I had accepted EIE for all three.
    Quote Originally Posted by Subteigh View Post
    Historically defined schizophrenic traits probably have best associations (if any) with intuition, and introversion, because otherwise, the individual's personality (in conjunction with the "abnormal" behaviours) would possibly be seen as representative of another disorder. Historic religious leaders such as Muhammad (maybe EIE), and Joan of Arc (?), could be "extroverted" in terms of their energy (their drive and way of motivating others), but they were very much driven by some inner voice. Comparative traits in a Ne-dominant figure would perhaps not come across as "schizophrenic" (although of course they might be diagnosable as such through brain scans...and genetic analysis might be highly indicative): the extent to which a disorder affects a person's actual or apparent type and vice versa would be a very interesting topic.
    I would say that using a likely mental illness (or some other illness) as an attribute of an individual's personality (and personality type) would be rather hazardous however, and that perhaps, it limits our ability to type her satisfactorily.

Having said that, ESI would be my second consideration, after EIE.
    EII-Ne
    5w4 or 1w9 Sp/So