Thread: VI & a Questionnaire

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default VI & a Questionnaire

Last edited by Aster; 06-09-2017 at 08:17 PM.

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sli? that is my initial idea.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I looked at your pictures, didn't read your questionnaire. (My bad. Other people who are better at this than I am will read it.)

You are very pretty. My first impression is ESI - IEI, maybe with a hint of EII.

Further examination and rumination has you drifting away from ESI and into the IEI camp of VI'ers. Plus, your husband looks SLE to me. I thought at first he could be LSE, but no.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im going to go ahead and say EII for you. LSE for your husband.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I can't open all the pictures
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

S type for sure. I have to think about SEE, SEI or SLI. You could be IEi.

Your husband looks like SLI and that's final

I get deterred a lot by things that interest me.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-03-2016 at 01:34 AM.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    im going to go ahead and say EII for you. LSE for your husband.
    going to say same except ESE for him
    have you considered what intertype you're possibly in with him @Blue Bird?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    going to say same except ESE for him
    have you considered what intertype you're possibly in with him @Blue Bird?
    Bet you he's SLI.
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

VI needs IRL contact or video. forget about acceptable typing by photos
    http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...=1#post1096450

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Hey Blue Bird. I have already given my opinion on your type before but wanted to say hi.

Funny how a fresh start gets a less confident response, eh?

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

For your husband, SEE and final. I would say the same for you but I'm not 100% sure. I don't think you are EII
    -

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Bird View Post
    My favorite bloggers from the list that caught my attention, I could see myself getting along with, or wanting to be friends with IRL
    favorites are 3-4 quadra. types' comments show 4 quadra as more possible

Try, please, to sort 16 types from the most psychologically pleasant/comfortable for you to the least, based on examples.

Video is important, anyway. If the quality of the made clip is ok (looks as typical 480p) when you copy it to a computer (not after youtube), then you may upload it on some filehosting.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    favorites are 3-4 quadra. types' comments show 4 quadra as more possible

Try, please, to sort 16 types from the most psychologically pleasant/comfortable for you to the least, based on examples.

Video is important, anyway. If the quality of the made clip is ok (looks as typical 480p) when you copy it to a computer (not after youtube), then you may upload it on some filehosting.
    I am pretty sure she is your quadra. I also notice you have changed your usual tone in this response. You said, "please". You never asked me to do anything followed by a "please". If you had of you might have gotten a different reaction. Does this indicate you feel some kind of "sympathy", toward her, as you call it? Is that how you experience Fi? I am just trying to understand your ways.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

EII?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I'll make a list tomorrow after I look at it again.
    for resume I'll wait for it

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Maybe ESI, or EII. You definitely seem like Fi base.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I think ESI

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I thought in terms of the order of people I'd be most comfortable talking to/being around.
    good IR give friendly liking, so it's close
    If your IR are such indeed, then it's clear 3-4 quadra, where by video I exclude irrational types of these quadras.
    You prefer logical types, so your type should be ethical, - EII or ESI. These types are among possible in my impressions and by your behavior.
    IR are closer to EII, but I'm not sure in this type.

When I'll finish updating of actors list, you'll can check your IR with it too. There should be more examples for ESTJ, ENTJ which bloggers list has very few.

TIM
    LiL-Tee
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

SEE final. You have that critical nature about people in you. You had a house keeper she never did this or that for you...

Extraverted sensing external statics of objects Se Socionics symbol Se.svg Se is responsible for the perception, control, defense, and acquisition of space, territory, and control. It observes outward appearances, estimates whether forces are in alignment or conflict, and uses strength of will and power-based methods to achieve purposes. Se understands territory and physical aggression. It is also the function of contact and apprehension of quailia (the internal and subjective component of sense perceptions, arising from stimulation of the senses by phenomena).

You describe the qualities of people. My grandma did this and that, her nails were painted red. You notice her will "she was strong willed"

You don't express Fi first, you don't have social rules like you didn't tell your grandma "that's wrong you shouldn't scream at me." You just know what you like and don't like but you use Se first
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 07-04-2016 at 10:23 PM.
    -

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davez View Post
    EII
    I agree
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

When do you think you will be adding your updates?
    Maybe in this month gamma and delta actors men examples.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I watched part of your video, and I now strongly think you are EII. In your video, you certainly do not seem IEI. Your looks remind me a bit of my (Delta) LSE sister, but you are less demonstrative than she is in your actions and eye motions.

I've only met and identified two EII's irl, but you share one characteristic with them, and that is, you seem kind of invisible, or non-influencing, to me. This is a feeling (or a lack of feeling) that I get around Fi-doms. I usually have one clearly detectable reaction or another to most females, but with Fi-doms, there is no strong reaction. Just sort of a neutrality of feelings.

I stated earlier that I think you are very pretty. This is also an indicator that you could be EII, since I believe I am subconsciously oriented to be drawn to Fi-doms. (I saw a woman in a Panera's yesterday whom I thought might be ESI. She looked awkward and slightly confused (she was taking orders and running the cash register simultaneously) and, if I drew back and assessed her rationally, kind of weird, but to me, on an emotional level, she looked just right. I find this reaction in myself weird as hell, but undeniably true,)

P.S. I just watched the rest of your video, and you seem exactly like an EII whom I worked with for a while, Same eye movements, same expressions, same cadence of speech. While I was watching the video, I was thinking, "This person is very down-to-earth, very practical, is intelligent and would be reliable and is the opposite of dramatic."
    Unlike some people here, I don't think you are ESI. For one thing, you seem too up-beat (positivist), and for another, I don't get a sense of wanting to protect you (FWIW). With ESI's, I want "more" of them. More time, more interactions. With EII's I respect and admire them, but I'm fine to see them when ever I happen to see them.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Blue Bird

Over the past year and 1/2 I have read your posts. Taken note of your likes and dislikes and read how you respond to different situations in your life. Fi ego is kind of a given for me. I feel pretty confident today to offer my new opinion. I am adding a subtype, EII-Ne 459 (not necessarily in that order). My sister is that subtype and a 9. Your interests are very similar to hers and mine. You do not have the more expressive energy I see in Fe egos. I have shown people pics of my sister and me side by side. It is pretty obvious to see which one of us is Fi ego and which one is Fe ego, even though we look similar. Adam says you are kind of "invisible" to him. I think this is because your energy is more subdued in comparison to Se or Fe egos. Some EII-Ne can be quite vivid when they want to be though. It is strange and uncomfortable to sit and talk about yourself to a phone. Maybe not for more extroverted types. You are pretty much how I imagined you just based on pics and posts.

Intuitive subtype Ne-INFj (Ne-EII)

Description by V. Meged and A. Ovcharov

Ne-EII Appearance:
    The intuitive subtype is emotional, composed, and firm. Shows cordiality, goodwill, and friendliness toward people who are in his favor. Closing distance with a person tries to be somehow useful and of service. Likes to advise, to mentor, to educate others but only within his circle. Possesses figurative and imaginative thinking and creative abilities, can discuss various imagery, symbols, dreams. Sensitive, vulnerable, uncertain and erratic. Prone to taking offense despite his best attempts to hide this. Sometimes he likes to joke around in conversation. Tries not to say unpleasant things to people, but cannot always restrain himself and may burst out in disagreement or indignation, but comes to regret it later. Serious and fastidious, prefers to hold himself with some reserve and subtlety. Dresses simply, adhering to classical styles, often conservatively. His mimicry and gestures are weakly expressed. Speech is emotional and slightly inhibited; its tone is often didactic. Frequently has a disproportionate figure, often squat in physique and prone to corpulence. Gait may be a bit clumsy and waddling. <-- not the ones I know but, ok.
    Ne-EII Character:
    Seeks to understand the essence of various subjects and phenomena. Possesses strong associative and figurative thinking and the talent of foresight. Perceptive and insightful regarding the potential of various projects and people, aware of other's talents and abilities. Often displays an interest in problems that lie at the intersection of ethics and philosophy. Very curious, loves to read and to contemplate. He is constantly evaluating everything. Feels unsatisfied and frustrated with work that is monotonous and routine. Strives for self-cultivation. Defends his views on emotional basis, but tries to support his statements with facts. Distrustful, requires sufficient evidence to become convinced of the verity of his partner's statements.

Poorly tolerates loneliness, needs attention of people who are close with him. Appreciates sincerity, attention to his person, and tact; condemns discordant and abusive behavior. Quite principled; he believes that all-forgiveness corrupts those who deserve to be punished. May sometimes deliver a harsh rebuke for a person whom he thinks to be guilty, but usually wavers before doing so because he is afraid of spoiling his relations with other people and being unfair. Loves his family; he is ready for any sacrifices for them. Very fond of small children; though sometimes for educational purposes he is strict and uncompromising in their treatment. At times advocates for harsh measures and punishments.

Impressionable and emotionally sensitive. Feels truly satisfied with himself only if he could contribute by a deed. Tries to please others by performing a variety of services for them or giving presents, by being generous and unselfish. Helps people not sparing his time and efforts, meanwhile may forget about himself. Does not forgive betrayal and treachery; in such cases may irreversibly put an end to the relationship. Easily takes offense. Painfully and sensitively perceives the lack of volitional, push-through qualities in himself.

Takes on many tasks barely completing them on time, thus may postpone unpleasant or uninteresting work until later. Shows an interest in the objective side of affairs if he has a desire to become competent in pragmatic activities, in which case makes himself learn about procedures and regulations. Can be happy if he finds a proper application of his abilities.

A person of firm convictions - an idealist and a maximalist. Dreams of being in ideal harmony with his partner in tastes, beliefs, and passions, and becomes upset when this doesn't happen and disagreements arise. Due to his tendency to take everything close to heart, feels worried and agitated by slighted occasions. Prone to doubt, somewhat indecisive and diffident. Needs an optimistically oriented partner who can dispel his worries and uncertainties, be able to provide an evaluation of his work and actions, shield him from unnecessary tasks and people, and improve his mood. Has a keen sense of responsibility for others. Demanding of himself; educates others by his personal example. Tries to instill in other people consideration for human values. May have an interest in occult or religious and teach himself various divination techniques and interpretations of teachings.

His appearance is often very modest, dresses so as not to stand out. Attempts to look tidy and well-groomed, but investing effort and time into looking after his appearance feels like a burden for him. Often doesn't have much interest in jewelry. Critically evaluates his looks; negative remarks on this topic can deeply wound him. Receives compliments in the presence of others with confusion and distrust. Afraid of falling sick and becoming dependent on others, for this reason tries to improve his lifestyle.

Ne-EII Description by Victor Gulenko: Feels people very well. Immediately feels who has similar views and opinions to him and who doesn't. Enjoys spending time in a small circle of like-minded people, discussing novelties in art and human sciences. Frequently appears somewhat unsure in himself and scattered. Gravitates towards social and humanitarian work, but can also work in service jobs. Realizes himself well in medicine and teaching. Able to reconcile those in a dispute and to mitigate intense situations. Creates a pleasant atmosphere in conversation and in his home. Dresses with taste, not seldom follows fashion.

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I don't see any problems with EII, a lovely subtype

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    @Blue Bird
    Adam says you are kind of "invisible" to him. I think this is because your energy is more subdued in comparison to Se or Fe egos.
    My word choice was poor. I should not have used the word "invisible", because I can see her very well. I more accurately should have said, Fi-doms don't awaken my attack or defense functions. They evoke no response at all from the ancient programs running in the background of my head that identify threats. It is as if Fi-doms "are not there", or are "under the radar" compared to most people, who do evoke a response and have to be dealt with in some way.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    My word choice was poor. I should not have used the word "invisible", because I can see her very well. I more accurately should have said, Fi-doms don't awaken my attack or defense functions. They evoke no response at all from the ancient programs running in the background of my head that identify threats. It is as if Fi-doms "are not there", or are "under the radar" compared to most people, who do evoke a response and have to be dealt with in some way.
    doesnt sound like duals
    or semi duals

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    No worries, I know you didn't mean it in a "bad" way. I was just saying it could be because EII have a more subtle presence sometimes.

I feel very protective of some of my duals. I can go into attack or bitch mode in their defense even though they hardly need it. I think they tend to find it amusing when I do. They are very protective of me too, generally.

I can also become "invisible" when I don't want to be seen. Very stealthy, hush hush, stuff...

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Thanks, Aylen. So in your honest opinion, would you say 9 or 4?
    Still undecided.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Don't trust anyone else on your enneatype unless theyre pretty much an expert.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I kind of lean 4w5 sp/so myself but some people have said I VI 9w1 so lol
    I think you should trust that more than what anyone else has suggested. From what you told me, it would make the most sense for you. I think some people are so used to the idea that 4 will present as a certain stereotype: constantly miserable, envious, looking for a savior, emo or goth. They are not the only types who present themselves like that. From talking to other 4s I found out that they often hide a big part of themselves too and only allow a select few/group a glimpse into their inner world. It is a way to protect their self image.

Maybe sx first 4s can be more self revealing than an sp first but even then it may be a controlled revelation. When I write something about myself in a moment of inspiration, I can feel very vulnerable and delete it right after because once it is out I can never take it back and I don't want to have to justify myself or my feelings.

They miss some things that are most important when trying to help others type themselves.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Sol dont forget to send her lists.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by universe View Post
    Sol dont forget to send her lists.
    I did it some time ago.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I did it some time ago.
    What were the results?

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I think ESI or IEI is possible.
    IEI is doubtful. After about couple of weeks I may pm actors from alpha and beta quadras, if you want.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I'm still undecided, but leaning Ni/Se quadra currently

I think ESI or IEI is possible. I relate more to IP than IJ, even more apparent irl, which is a problem I've had with my self-type since the beginning. I no longer am thinking EII..
    That's interesting. What i thought from the beginning. (ESI)

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Your taste in art is closer to Se valued types.

TIM
    IEI 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think you are IEI. Smaller chance EII

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by summerprincess View Post
    I think you are IEI. Smaller chance EII
    There was video with her to exclude IEI. But if you compare her with herself and taking into account your type is most probably EII, then your version can be understood as EII and ESI are among most possible for her.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I'll post one more video that I had made for cognitive types (they typed me FiNe in their system). I'm much more myself here..I'm not keeping this up long...

Fwiw I was typed FiNe by them too and I am absolutely not EII

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast