177 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

non-verbal test take 1: IEI-IEE

Type: Yesenin, Superid
    Subtype: Huxley, Id
    Profile: Irrational

Yesenin

The intuitive ethical introvert (IEI). The Dreamer. IEI often has feelings about the outcome of some actions or situation, being able to say whether the outcome is good or bad, but most of the time not able to explain why or what exactly will happen. Often they are lost in their dreams or thoughts, not noticing what is going on around them. They can influence the emotional atmosphere in a company of people, though the more people are present, the harder it is for the IEIs due to their introversion.

Huxley

The intuitive ethical extravert (IEE). The Mentor. IEE are naturally psychologists. They are able to build an opinion about a person very quickly and correctly. IEE enjoy helping people to expand their talents and encourage people to the self-growth and personal development. IEE have very good interpersonal skills and are able to find the individual approach to very different people. IEE are easily distracted, spontaneous, often have a spur-of-a-moment ideas. Their interests are broad and always changing being their life force. They looking for new experiences and wish to be in a new kind of situations and to be inspired by the new concepts. IEE see the multiple potential outcomes of a given situation and are able to hold them all in their head at the same time in order to see the essence of a situation. They see the hidden opportunities and can quickly find the way out of the problematic situation. While talking they often switch from one point to another ignoring the structure. IEE have a strong sense of morals and though they generally try to avoid a conflict, they would stand up for their opinion if their moral principals.

TPE
    59% - Dynamics
    41% - Statics
    24% - Extraversion
    76% - Introversion
    18% - Rationality
    82% - Irrationality

Functional
    33% - Logics
    67% - Ethics
    21% - Sensing
    79% - Intuition

TPE graphics domination
    36% - Superid
    25% - Id
    23% - Superego
    17% - Ego

subtype test: Irrational profile || Superid – Id - Superego - Ego

This person does not have an impulse to exert control over his/her environment and does not pay much heed to the opinion of the majority. The individual values his personal freedom highly and recognizes the right of others to express themselves freely. Depending on which TPE is leading, the desire to enjoy life and to take advantage of diverse opportunities is balanced with the need for self-preservation and protection from the unwanted influence of the outside world.

Dominance : Superid
    Superid-types - Sergei Yesenin (IEI), Honoré de Balzac (ILI), Alexandre Dumas (SEI) and Jean Gabin (SLI) - are the bright exponents of the ‘Superid’ psychic energy which is characterised by the strong imagination, mystery of the night, physical relaxation and emotional calmness. Superid-types do not have a goal to impose their will to others. They do not tend to manage others and control the situation but at their best they are able to adjust themselves and bring subtle changes to the environment.. Superid-types know how to create the relaxed atmosphere of nonintrusive communication, soft touch, humour and comfort. Superid-types find themselves often sinking into their inner world, which serves them as a source of inspiration and creation. Their inner world is fragile and mobile. They subtly respond to the slightest changes in the surrounding environment. Knowing the sensibility of its nature, Superid-types spend a lot of time in loneliness, philosophising and thinking about themselves, their needs and trying to protect themselves from the destructive influence of the outside world. They are very perceptive!

Support: Id
    Id-types - Aldous Huxley (IEE), Don Quixote (ILE), Napoleon I (SEE) and Georgy Zhukov (SLE) are the bright exponents of the psychic energy ‘Id’ which is characterised by a creative drive, changeability, flexibility, inexhaustible vivacity, and one’s potential whether apparent or hidden. Id-types are a source of inspiration for those who do not possess the power of optimism and zest for life. They share generously their interests and cheerfulness with others. Id-types are the people who occupy themselves with whatever is interesting and pleasurable to them. Their desires are variable, changeable, and adaptable to the current circumstances. Their main merit is that they can relatively quickly and without much effort get adapted to the new situation and switch from one activity to another if that is necessary. They are oriented to the external world and the things happening around them. As far as the world is full of various pleasures and wonderful events, their interest in life and willingness to enjoy new experiences remains much stronger than melancholy and short failures.

Neutrality: Superego
    Superego-types (Fyodor Dostoyevsky (EII), Theodore Dreiser (ESI), Maximilien Robespierre (LII), Maxim Gorky (LSI) - are the bright representatives of the psychic energy ‘Superego’ which is characterised by clarity, sincerity, purity of thought, wisdom, morality, intellectual and spiritual pursuits. Superego-types are law-abiding, honest and responsible. They tend to fulfil the assigned work as high as diligently as possible so that they do not feel shameful in front of the others. When tackling an assignment, they go the extra mile to make sure their result is perfect. The quality of their work is their source of personal pride and critical self-esteem. As a rule, they are quiet, reserved, hard-working people who know how to behave in any situation. There is obvious integrity in their views and consistency in their judgements and deeds. They assert high moral values, keeping up an established order that is important for social conservation.

Deficiency: Ego
    Ego-types - Hamlet (EIE), Victor Hugo (ESE), Jack London (LIE) and Stierlitz (LSE) -
    are the bright exponents of the ‘Ego’ psychic energy which is characterised by excitement and attraction, masculinity and sexuality, physical strength, courage and confidence – all the qualities desirable for strong leadership. Ego-types are hard-working, possess great will power and intend to change the order of the surrounding environment at their sole discretion. As a rule, they are somewhat presumptuous and would not like to admit their weakness in public. It is important for them to have a goal and to feel that they are ready to deal with any obstacles in order to achieve that goal. Ego-types are good at managing other people, making decisions, taking responsibility and not giving up on failures. Such people, as a rule, are good at projecting an aura of confidence and giving the impression of a serious, business people.

associative test: EII

Dostoyevsky. Extremely intuitive about people, and concerned for their feelings. Well-developed value systems which they strictly adhere to. Well-respected for their perseverance in doing the right thing. Likely to be individualistic, rather than leading or following. Quietly forceful, original, and sensitive. Tend to stick to things until they are done.
    Last edited by marooned; 07-02-2016 at 10:33 PM.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

ILI-ILE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

The first time I took the test, it could not place me. I decided to alter slightly some of my answers, and the second time, it said I was EIE.
    Type: Hamlet, Ego
    Subtype: Yesenin, superid
    Profile: Dynamic

I'm getting better at faking ethics.

Actually, I think this test is still in the early stages of correlating people's responses to a given type. I should also add that in many of the Logical/Ethical choices, the choice was between two similarly-themed pictures, but one would have a person in it, and the other would have no people in it. (I usually chose the one with a person in it.)
    This is a crude attempt to get at the difference between Feeling and Thinking types, presumably because a Logical type would choose the picture with no people, and the Ethical type of person would choose a picture with people in it. But this method, or using this bias, probably works best when people are younger or less experienced with life. ( https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-p...ies-of-an-ENTJ )

As an example, when I got married, my wife and I placed a picture of flowers along a shoreline in the mist of Michigan's Upper Peninsula in the living room, and a picture of the star-forming region near Rho Ophiuchi in the stairway. Neither had humans in it. After she moved out, I started collecting pictures which feature people's faces. For this reason, I may now "seem" ethical by this test's methods, but I remain firmly LIE in essence.

This test would be much better if it didn't use discernible biases, although that might be difficult to pull off if a person knows that some pictures are trying to differentiate between introversion and extroversion, thinking and feeling, sensing and intuition. In other words, a knowledgeable person could get any result they wanted on this test.

Still, I did like many of the pictures. I wouldn't mind hanging them in the dining room for a while. I wonder if they are for sale?

Mentioned
    54 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

First attempt at nonverbal test:
    Type: Huxley, Eid
    Subtype: Yesenin Superid

In second attempt I chose more pictures than in the first and the result was exactly the same:
    Type: Huxley, Eid
    Subtype: Yesenin Superid
    Last edited by Hays; 07-03-2016 at 05:22 AM.

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

I have always got the introverted profile on those tests. IEI with EII subtype.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

ILI-ILE
    interesting, 71% logic

Type: Balzac, Superid
    Subtype: Don Quixote, Id

Balzac
    The intuitive logical introvert (ILI). The Critic. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic.

Don Quixote
    The intuitive logical extravert (ILE). The Innovator. ILE are interested in a big picture and tend to generalize information, omitting the details they deem unimportant. They are typically quick learners and full of ideas (creative, scientific etc). They are able to see the potential of ideas and projects and see several possible solutions to a task with the idea in mind that at least one solution will eventually work out. They are also able to find a creative approach to problem solving, invent a completely new method or concept. They are good at explaining things in many different ways but their thought can be scattered as they jump from one point to another in their explanations ignoring the fact that the others may be overwhelmed and find it hard to follow their line of thought.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    ILI-ILE
    interesting, 71% logic
    typing by a coin also will give many interesting results

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    typing by a coin also will give many interesting results
    typing by a coin is basically the same as getting typed by Sol

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I always get the same results on nonverbal, introverted profile.

Last edited by Aylen; 07-03-2016 at 07:30 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

The test changed, I got the same result:
    Type: Yesenin, Superid
    Subtype: Dostoyevsky, Superego
    Profile: Introverted
    100% introversion...

Mentioned
    912 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

Nonverbal: SEE-ESI

TIM
    NG human sorcerer
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

IEI-IEE irrational profile

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    The first time I took the test, it could not place me. I decided to alter slightly some of my answers, and the second time, it said I was EIE.
    Type: Hamlet, Ego
    Subtype: Yesenin, superid
    Profile: Dynamic

I'm getting better at faking ethics.

Actually, I think this test is still in the early stages of correlating people's responses to a given type. I should also add that in many of the Logical/Ethical choices, the choice was between two similarly-themed pictures, but one would have a person in it, and the other would have no people in it. (I usually chose the one with a person in it.)

This is a crude attempt to get at the difference between Feeling and Thinking types, presumably because a Logical type would choose the picture with no people, and the Ethical type of person would choose a picture with people in it. But this method, or using this bias, probably works best when people are younger or less experienced with life. ( https://www.quora.com/What-are-the-p...ies-of-an-ENTJ )

As an example, when I got married, my wife and I placed a picture of flowers along a shoreline in the mist of Michigan's Upper Peninsula in the living room, and a picture of the star-forming region near Rho Ophiuchi in the stairway. Neither had humans in it. After she moved out, I started collecting pictures which feature people's faces. For this reason, I may now "seem" ethical by this test's methods, but I remain firmly LIE in essence.

This test would be much better if it didn't use discernible biases, although that might be difficult to pull off if a person knows that some pictures are trying to differentiate between introversion and extroversion, thinking and feeling, sensing and intuition. In other words, a knowledgeable person could get any result they wanted on this test.

Still, I did like many of the pictures. I wouldn't mind hanging them in the dining room for a while. I wonder if they are for sale?
    How are you faking ethics on a nonverbal test? You like the images you like, right?

I think random people ruin most pictures, especially in a nature scene or of beautiful architecture. I prefer looking at pics that my known introverted friends post because they rarely have people in them. The pics I do like of people are probably not exactly the ones others might like. Nothing ruins Niagara Falls or the Taj Mahal vacation pics more than having to look at a bunch of people I don't even know unless the people are indigenous to a specific area and are in harmony with the surroundings.

I would think that points more to introversion than logic though, at least in my case. I didn't see where Olga made the distinction of people vs no people being linked to logic > extroversion but I didn't really look into how the results are determined.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    LIE-Ni 7w8 So/Sp
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Type: Balzac, Superid
    Subtype: Don Quixote , Id
    Balzac
    The intuitive logical introvert (ILI). The Critic. ILI have the ability to abstract and philosophical thinking, noticing contradictions in conclusions and pointing them to others (critics). There is always logical reasoning behind their conclusions. ILI are able to see the ways to get the profit, often they do not take the opportunity. They are naturally sceptical and can pour the cold water on someone whom they believe to be overenthusiastic. ILI are often sceptical about themselves and their own potential too. They appear to be shy, reserved and unenthusiastic.
    Don Quixote
    The intuitive logical extravert (ILE). The Innovator. ILE are interested in a big picture and tend to generalize information, omitting the details they deem unimportant. They are typically quick learners and full of ideas (creative, scientific etc). They are able to see the potential of ideas and projects and see several possible solutions to a task with the idea in mind that at least one solution will eventually work out. They are also able to find a creative approach to problem solving, invent a completely new method or concept. They are good at explaining things in many different ways but their thought can be scattered as they jump from one point to another in their explanations ignoring the fact that the others may be overwhelmed and find it hard to follow their line of thought.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

It has a ways to go I think, interesting definitely.

First time: ILI/LIE
    71 Dynamic/ 29 Static
    45 Extraversion/ 55 Introversion
    31 Rationality/ 69 Irrational
    54 Logic/ 46 Ethic
    27 Sensing/ 73 Intuition

Second time mostly the same but Extroversion took a slight lead over introversion and logic and ethics were 50/50.

bye now
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Type: Yesenin, Superid
    Subtype is: Dostoyevsky, Superego
    Profile User: introverted

TPE
    69% - Dynamics31% - Statics
    29% - Extraversion71% - Introversion
    36% - Rationality64% - Irrationality
    Functional
    44% - Logics56% - Ethics
    22% - Sensing78% - Intuition

I think I'm too close on ethics and logic to say I'm IEI-EII, but that's what it says I guess.

Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Type: Gabin, Superid
    Subtype: Maxim Gorky, Superego
    Profile: Introverted

146760789440219.png

TIM
    6 sp
    Mentioned
    28 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Non-verbal:

The Type: Robespierre, Superego
    Subtype is: by Jack the London, Ego
    Profile User: the Rational

38% - Dynamics | 62% - Statics
    38% - Extraversion | 62% - Introversion
    92% - Rationality | 8% - Irrationality

50% - Logics | 50% - Ethics
    39% - Sensing | 61% - Intuition

36% - Superego
    28% - Ego
    18% - Id
    18% - Superid

TIM
    ESE wannabe
    Mentioned
    596 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I either get EII-IEI or LII-ILI when I take it.

Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Non-verbal:

ILI - ILE

50% Dynamics <> 50% Statics
    36% Extraversion <> 64% Introversion
    17% Rationality <> 83% Irrationality
    57% Logics <> 43% Ethics
    13% Sensing <> 87% Intuition

32% Superid, 27% Id, 23% Superego, 18% Ego