Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 40 of 42

Thread: The beta dreamlife / lifestile

  1. #1
    Tigerfadder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default The beta dreamlife / lifestyle

    So we know this about beta. they are in the dichotomies of Decisive, merry and aristocratic. They value Se, Ni, Fe and Ti. They seem to be about power, organization and skillz.

    What would be the lifestyle of the beta? Work, style of home etc
    Last edited by Tigerfadder; 06-29-2016 at 12:14 AM.

  2. #2

    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Belgium
    TIM
    9w1
    Posts
    2,775
    Mentioned
    153 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they can be really chill and resemble deltas
    unholy water sanguine addiction

  3. #3
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    NF
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am personally really repulsed by the idea of an ordinary life...like having a job, waking up at 8, going to sleep at 11, family, kids etc...


    I personally dream of freedom to create art and express myself creatively while being able to earn enough money from that work to travel around the world, visit cultural events and hang around good music. Also to buy fancy things... And probably to have a good public image and to create an interesting persona in the area of art and self expression.

    What I can't stand are limitations, rules, stereotype and paperwork.
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

  4. #4
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    I am personally really repulsed by the idea of an ordinary life...like having a job, waking up at 8, going to sleep at 11, family, kids etc...


    I personally dream of freedom to create art and express myself creatively while being able to earn enough money from that work to travel around the world, visit cultural events and hang around good music. Also to buy fancy things... And probably to have a good public image and to create an interesting persona in the area of art and self expression.

    What I can't stand are limitations, rules, stereotype and paperwork.
    I know who you're daydreaming about

  5. #5
    weirdleftovers's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Atlanta, Georgia
    TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Posts
    84
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Cool

    Quote Originally Posted by Israel Capitan View Post
    What would be the lifestyle of the beta? Work, style of home etc
    My ideal life (my aunt lives it):
    • Self employed in a capacity that allows me to do as I please. Not the type of self-employment where I still need to go into work every day or even every week.
    • Open-door home to friends who come and go throughout the day usually resulting in impromptu parties/gatherings
    • Very comfortable home with nice things, but also inviting
    • Killer home music studio
    • The power to get my music played, not necessarily mainstream, but a good independent buzz
    • A home on lots of land and not close to neighbors (no complaints about loud noises )
    • Sports cars, motorcycles, the usual
    • To live in the most self-sufficient/green way possible that would make living off-the-grid a reality
    • Overall, the freedom to explore, produce and have fun with friends and family



    The reality:
    • A BUNCH OF UGH! ALL THE TIME
    • What's with all the damn rules? Aren't you "adults" capable of functioning like . . . I don't know . . . ADULTS


    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    ...
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

  6. #6
    Ocandle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2015
    TIM
    EIE-Ni Sx/So
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fay View Post
    I am personally really repulsed by the idea of an ordinary life...like having a job, waking up at 8, going to sleep at 11, family, kids etc...


    I personally dream of freedom to create art and express myself creatively while being able to earn enough money from that work to travel around the world, visit cultural events and hang around good music. Also to buy fancy things... And probably to have a good public image and to create an interesting persona in the area of art and self expression.

    What I can't stand are limitations, rules, stereotype and paperwork.
    This. Also, bringing change, showing people new thoughts, teaching and shaking the establishment, while being able to learn whatever I want to, starting projects, switching jobs.
    Chopin was emotional, but not mawkish. Feeling is very far from sentimentality. The prelude tells of pain, not reverie. You have to be calm, clear and harsh.

  7. #7
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    This all mostly sounds Millennial, not specifically Beta.
    Reason is a whore.

  8. #8
    both sides, now wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,282
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    This all mostly sounds Millennial, not specifically Beta.
    I wouldnt ever have considered that but it sounds about right.
    "If this to end in fire, then we should all burn together. Watch the flames climb higher into the night."

  9. #9
    Tigerfadder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    For aristocratic quadra is it of value to be with a title? Being a 'doctor' or 'pt' or whatever, to a higher degree then what matters for democratic quadra values?

  10. #10
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think your question has too much potential to fall into behaviourism to be very useful. That being said the Delta version seems to have worked(?), and there's a focus in this thread on affecting other people which is new. So maybe that's Beta.
    Reason is a whore.

  11. #11
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Something like this, for two.



    or this:



    with room service, wifi and amazon.com delivery.

    A dream life that appeals to my sx first, social last, romantic fantasies. Sometimes they are on other planets. Probably best left in dreams since I am claustrophobic. Theoretically, it would have to be with someone like me, to work, and I am not sure I could deal with an identical sx/sp (just like me), under the sea, with no fast escape plan. Any extroverted type would go stir crazy rather quickly, even if social last... so nevermind.

    I am happy with what I have, most of the time. It is pretty close to what I wanted to be and have at this point in my life. It's not perfect but it is mine and I have a lot of freedom to do what I want.

    I would love this view from my bed though.


    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  12. #12
    Haikus Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,841
    Mentioned
    172 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    Wow you people are so mind conscious and all, want bring change.. How admirable. All I want is to be left alone, do what I desire, be free to stay wherever I want with who I want.

  13. #13
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    TIM
    NF
    Posts
    784
    Mentioned
    84 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    This. Also, bringing change, showing people new thoughts, teaching and shaking the establishment, while being able to learn whatever I want to, starting projects, switching jobs.
    yes,yes, yes
    INFP
    4w3-5w6-1w9
    Hyper introverted extrovert
    Melancholic

  14. #14

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    5,075
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Israel Capitan View Post
    they are in the dichotomies of Decisive, merry and aristocratic
    there is no such in normal Socionics. just hypothetic bs

    They value Se, Ni, Fe and Ti. They seem to be about power, organization and skillz.
    the "power" they care is power of 4 valued functions
    organization? there is no reasonable mind and societies without organization. formal subordination (Ti) is more correctly
    "skillz" is more about Te interests - how to do something and how effective it is

    What would be the lifestyle of the beta? Work, style of home etc
    demonstrable example is bandits lifestyle
    also when bandits have more brains, they create good centralized states and societies which can to make much. by the price of disgraceful things in nonvalued functions, however. to avoid disgraceful things bandits need especially more brains

    such is beta in short. from delta point of view, at least
    Types examples: video bloggers, actors

  15. #15
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    Wow you people are so mind conscious and all, want bring change.. How admirable. All I want is to be left alone, do what I desire, be free to stay wherever I want with who I want.
    I can relate...

    Change the world, sometimes...with magic and wings.



    It is all symbolic of course. Change the world by example > forcing change. Sounds good to me.

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  16. #16
    Queen of the Damned Aylen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    MACS0647-JD
    TIM
    SEER ~ 458 sx/sp
    Posts
    9,888
    Mentioned
    732 Post(s)
    Tagged
    40 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    demonstrable example is bandits lifestyle
    also when bandits have more brains, they create good centralized states and societies which can to make much. by the price of disgraceful things in nonvalued functions, however. to avoid disgraceful things bandits need especially more brains

    such is beta in short. from delta point of view, at least

    "When I ought to be thinking of heaven he will nail me to earth"

     







  17. #17
    SpreeFirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    These are a few of the fantasies I envision that I want ever-so-badly to become my reality. Preferably with a long haired LSI viking and a few baby kitties. <3


    1.jpg 5.jpg2.jpg6.jpg7.jpg

  18. #18
    No Fate Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Se
    Posts
    728
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My vision: No kids (check), no pets (check), no debt (check), no job, no house, no city, just traveling in a modified truck playing rock shows and stripping, all while getting to see the country. Maybe at some point get my GED and go to cosmetology school for a back up plan, because my plans could fail and I already love doing hair. Goals: reach my peak fitness once again, grow my hair back out, get some dental work done.... and finally, at some point I need to try psychedelics because I'm dying to try them.
    If I decide to own a house I want my own property and to own a home once I'm burnt out, old, or just ready to settle down. I need minimalism. I love simple, easy to clean houses. My favorite colors are silver, gray, and white. Sounds sterile but I would also bring a little bit of nature in doors, absolutely no fake plants or flowers, I hate that shit. I hate shit stuck to the walls everywhere. One large room would be devoted to music and pole work/fitness. In the living room I would keep a beautiful clear, glass bong with my weed, waiting for me when I come home.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

  19. #19
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    My fantasy is to become a high-end businesslord with enormous amounts of political/public influence on civil projects, often going to upscale swanky bar lounge mixers with my equally pretentious mate, to mingle and be super fake giving P.A. glances to the other ultra rich businesslord couples and business partners around me, signing contracts left and right like it aint no thang with my gold-plated pen that has my initials engraved into it gifted to me by my proverbial LIE mobsterlord godfather, and being served endless tiny intricate cakes, taking a mini-forkful and leaving the rest because calories. Going out alone to the balcony of such a venue and flipping back my long dark perfectly wavy hair, cackling up to the dark city night sky.

    Quote Originally Posted by SpreeFirit View Post
    These are a few of the fantasies I envision that I want ever-so-badly to become my reality. Preferably with a long haired LSI viking and a few baby kitties. <3
    Those long-haired LSI guys are hot. Cheers to that.

  20. #20
    SpreeFirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by niffer View Post
    My fantasy is to become a high-end businesslord with enormous amounts of political/public influence on civil projects, often going to upscale swanky bar lounge mixers with my equally pretentious mate, to mingle and be super fake giving P.A. glances to the other ultra rich businesslord couples and business partners around me, signing contracts left and right like it aint no thang with my gold-plated pen that has my initials engraved into it gifted to me by my proverbial LIE mobsterlord godfather, and being served endless tiny intricate cakes, taking a mini-forkful and leaving the rest because calories. Going out alone to the balcony of such a venue and flipping back my long dark perfectly wavy hair, cackling up to the dark city night sky.



    Those long-haired LSI guys are hot. Cheers to that.
    Mmmm...been my type since before I knew about Socionics. Delicious.

  21. #21
    SpreeFirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    My vision: No kids (check), no pets (check), no debt (check), no job, no house, no city, just traveling in a modified truck playing rock shows and stripping, all while getting to see the country. Maybe at some point get my GED and go to cosmetology school for a back up plan, because my plans could fail and I already love doing hair. Goals: reach my peak fitness once again, grow my hair back out, get some dental work done.... and finally, at some point I need to try psychedelics because I'm dying to try them.
    If I decide to own a house I want my own property and to own a home once I'm burnt out, old, or just ready to settle down. I need minimalism. I love simple, easy to clean houses. My favorite colors are silver, gray, and white. Sounds sterile but I would also bring a little bit of nature in doors, absolutely no fake plants or flowers, I hate that shit. I hate shit stuck to the walls everywhere. One large room would be devoted to music and pole work/fitness. In the living room I would keep a beautiful clear, glass bong with my weed, waiting for me when I come home.

    I want to make a movie out of you.

  22. #22
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    For work, my dream would be to be a successful singer/songwriter/actress, to get my vision out there, but to not be too famous because thats just a bitch in todays society. And I doubt my kind of music would go anywhere big today. I would like a lot of free-time to relax because I'm really introverted and low energy. Plus I would need free time to write music. On my free-time I would take ballet and other weird dance lessons, and maybe study psychology for when my voice and "life" starts to fail me.
    I would like money to not be an issue. Perhaps be taken care of by a partner? Though I would never be in a relationship just for money. Right now, when I'm young i'd live in an apartment in NYC.

    Actually writing this makes me not want this. I want something more depressing, and a tragic love story. More hardship. We'll see.

    Oh, the home thing: a shared apartment, because im scared of sleeping alone, and probably wouldnt live with a partner because absense makes the heart grow fonder etc. I don't care too much how it looks or anything, I'm one of those people who are satisfied with whatever they are given, in that area.

  23. #23
    SpreeFirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
    For work, my dream would be to be a successful singer/songwriter/actress, to get my vision out there, but to not be too famous because thats just a bitch in todays society. And I doubt my kind of music would go anywhere big today. I would like a lot of free-time to relax because I'm really introverted and low energy. Plus I would need free time to write music. On my free-time I would take ballet and other weird dance lessons, and maybe study psychology for when my voice and "life" starts to fail me.
    I would like money to not be an issue. Perhaps be taken care of by a partner? Though I would never be in a relationship just for money. Right now, when I'm young i'd live in an apartment in NYC.

    Actually writing this makes me not want this. I want something more depressing, and a tragic love story. More hardship. We'll see.

    Haha. I love this post... Actually, reading it brings me a wee bit of comfort because I sing also. I've always been hesitant to even really get into music and establish myself as an artist. I've always been afraid of the fame it could potentially bring. That really would be a bitch, as you said. My worst nightmare, actually. What kind of music do you create?

  24. #24
    No Fate Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Se
    Posts
    728
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpreeFirit View Post
    I want to make a movie out of you.
    LOL. I used to get called Jenny like from forrest gump because I used to get myself into trouble before I stopped partying.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

  25. #25
    SpreeFirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    LOL. I used to get called Jenny like from forrest gump because I used to get myself into trouble before I stopped partying.
    Lol!! No!! Come on, Jenny. Where's the Ti??

  26. #26
    No Fate Pole's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    TIM
    LSI-Se
    Posts
    728
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpreeFirit View Post
    Lol!! No!! Come on, Jenny. Where's the Ti??
    As if ANY of my ex party friends had any clue about socionics, there were just seeing me tear through men and cars, partying, stripping, and drinking and drugging lmao. No Ti in any of that I suppose.
    LSI-Se 836 Sp/Sx

  27. #27
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    i've had dreams of being in penthouses like this

  28. #28
    SpreeFirit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    TIM
    EIE 4w5
    Posts
    107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pole Ninja View Post
    As if ANY of my ex party friends had any clue about socionics, there were just seeing me tear through men and cars, partying, stripping, and drinking and drugging lmao. No Ti in any of that I suppose.
    Well damn GUUURL.


  29. #29
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    I think I care more about *who* I end up with than where. Socially liberal city with green spaces and twisty roads. Lover and good friends nearby (Skype gets old y'all.) Want enough money to be in a position to quit a shitty job, and to help out (a few) others if needed. I want to go swimming/snorkelling. Live way below my means and travel here and there for a week with Lover.

    We can go take pot shots at the local hipsters at the weekend. Someone who grows personally and likes talking about what they've done lately in that respect. Adventures in the internal worlds in ourselves and between us.

    Living in a country with laws and customs I can stand, obviously. Warm weather also much appreciated.

    I like the in-betweenness of travelling somewhere. The journey itself can be a pile of shit, but the state of transition is meditative.

    I want to build something but I don't know what yet. Books, birds made of wire, points of views revered outside of my circle, clever ideas, sculptures, nifty manipulation in words, a state of being for myself, a reasonably well-anchored living situation that allows manoeuvering when fate strikes (so work for money, O Slavery etc.), etc.

    ETA: I want to get very good at certain styles of dancing, mostly Tango, and have the obsessive attention to drills required to get good at the technical side, and the musicality for making up expressiveness. Dancing and music pervading my life and my self would be a clear win in life. Art and connection to a partner for its own sake, as a disciplined aspiration. Ideal living space would have a dance studio, basically. (And a very good teacher with Stockholm's Syndrome for free. )

    ... I won't be taking over the world any time soon.
    Reason is a whore.

  30. #30
    Denn wir haben hier keine bleibende Statt entelecheia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    torn between the light and dark
    TIM
    FVLE
    Posts
    2,323
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Do artsy stuff, run around nature, build an architecturally awesome house out in said nature and put up some statue related to the theme of conquering said nature in front of it, live there with the love of my life (to use a rather cliché phrase), watch shows, make a museum for all the ancient and/or interesting things I've managed to acquire, do one of many jobs that doesn't offend my Complex of Subservience (I'm not too picky since I have enough interests), try for kleos aphthiton without really getting famous (because I feel like if you haven't left any traces in your life, you might as well have not done anything with it, and I like a challenge, but celebrity lifestyles sound kind of ridiculous and unpleasant), be an author (this covers the last two well)...

    Edit: I was in a hurry to post this and forgot that one of my main points was to go hunting on horseback in the forest like old European nobles, but that's speculative anyways, and you ought to be able to infer that from all this.
    Last edited by entelecheia; 03-29-2017 at 07:35 PM.

  31. #31
    Stellafera's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Location
    Southern USA
    TIM
    IEI-Fe
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    My ideal life is actually quite busy and career-oriented. I'd be a successful and demanded video editor, and get to polish and execute other people's ideas with a deft touch and sense of "vibe" for every combination of frames (I'm not completely there in skill level yet but this is part of my idealized future life so I can be however good I want to be). People ask for my expertise about things. I'm not sure if I'm in a relationship or not, but I've got some really energetic and ambitious people in my social circle. We talk about our latest clients and play Dungeons and Dragons on the weekends. I like going out on my own into the parks and forests and taking pictures, too. Maybe I'll get a blue jay on camera for a change! In my time in this dream life, I've worked on some influential projects for causes I care about and feel generally good about my effect upon the world at large. I'm known in my field but not famous overall, although I do like to engage the younger generation with interviews on whatever social media is popular in the future.

    My ideal life is in mid-spring, with crystal-bright mid-morning light, in living color and always moving forward. Everything is in a jaunty aesthetic. I put on a bright floral shirt and a black leather jacket and head out of my house--near downtown, of course--and look at the dappled clouds and think I'd never want to be anywhere else. I step on a light rail train and watch the city pass me by and think about what I'll do today. Everyone in the car is chattering about their daily lives. There's a cute kid and his mom and the kid is so smart and I think "what a great parent he must have". And I smile and think of how lucky life is, and how it's always moving forwards.

    Phobic So/Sp 6w7 3w2 9w1
    Bit of a comic books nerd, bit of a fashion nerd, a lot of a generalized nerd

  32. #32
    stronger, faster, weirder
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    TIM
    SLE 8w9-2-5 SX/sp
    Posts
    1,445
    Mentioned
    174 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default


  33. #33
    Haikus
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    MI
    TIM
    IEI-Ni
    Posts
    10,060
    Mentioned
    223 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

    Default

    A narcissistically beautiful mansion in california that has lots of interesting rooms, mostly for comfort or sex tho. I've always wanted a room with just nothing but a bunch of pillows for some reason... and a biiiiiig pool, like the one Miley Cyrus has lol. Most of it would look decorated and nice, but I would want a few places that looked gritty and white trash. Not Hollywood trying to be white trash when you really are snooty, but white trash because you are white trash looking. =D An interesting mix of both, but most of it is just nice and comfortable and biiiiig. I want a really big house, the one I am living in now is way too small. Also Oprah would be my maid hehe.

  34. #34
    what is essential is invisible to the eye fox's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Space
    TIM
    Seer
    Posts
    12,804
    Mentioned
    367 Post(s)
    Tagged
    9 Thread(s)

    Default

    It would be nice to be rich and travel the world. I wouldn't live in only one place for long, I'd have homes in all sorts of exotic locations. I'd move where I felt I wanted to be. A nomadic lifestyle.

    I'd have my own cosmetics line with my own flair on it I'd also go to school for art, seeing as money wouldn't be an issue anymore.

    That sounds like a nice dream...
    Quote Originally Posted by jxrtes View Post
    betas should be kept in zoos for children to stare and throw pop corn at.

  35. #35
    Denn wir haben hier keine bleibende Statt entelecheia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    torn between the light and dark
    TIM
    FVLE
    Posts
    2,323
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A bit off-topic, but it looks like you can pretty much get people's instinct stackings from this if you use a particular interpretation of instinct stackings.

  36. #36
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    A bit off-topic, but it looks like you can pretty much get people's instinct stackings from this if you use a particular interpretation of instinct stackings.
    Aye, that question should be put on typing questionnaires. (If it isn't already there, I wouldn't know tbh.)
    Reason is a whore.

  37. #37
    Denn wir haben hier keine bleibende Statt entelecheia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    torn between the light and dark
    TIM
    FVLE
    Posts
    2,323
    Mentioned
    144 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GuavaDrunk View Post
    Aye, that question should be put on typing questionnaires. (If it isn't already there, I wouldn't know tbh.)
    I was actually going to make an experimental questionnaire right now.

  38. #38
    Tigerfadder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    924
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would definitely have a lot of growing things, like basil and stuff. Like the kitchen was connected to a garden shed which is fully automatic where you can just pick fresh stuff from. Other then that, probably just some space and top gear...

  39. #39
    maniac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    2,691
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SpreeFirit View Post
    Haha. I love this post... Actually, reading it brings me a wee bit of comfort because I sing also. I've always been hesitant to even really get into music and establish myself as an artist. I've always been afraid of the fame it could potentially bring. That really would be a bitch, as you said. My worst nightmare, actually. What kind of music do you create?
    Some kind of pop/folk/rock.. umm, it's not like todays music haha. I listen to alot of 70s music so inspired by that. Most todays music are made in computers and i hate that. Its emotionless.
    Last edited by maniac; 03-29-2017 at 08:45 PM.

  40. #40
    Arete GuavaDrunk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Now in stores near you.
    TIM
    EIE 9w8-5-4 s?
    Posts
    1,524
    Mentioned
    100 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
    I was actually going to make an experimental questionnaire right now.
    Go forth, hell child, and spawn that Literary Lyfestyle.
    Reason is a whore.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •