Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: VI me? (video)

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Last edited by Chakram; 06-28-2016 at 10:21 PM.

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    my guess is ENFx.
    I call myself batyote and I fight crime at night.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I'm not sure if this will matter for VI and such, but I've recently realized that I don't really like Si, when people talk about Si things (internal sensations, comfort, those things) it's pretty annoying.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    I'm not sure if this will matter for VI and such, but I've recently realized that I don't really like Si, when people talk about Si things (internal sensations, comfort, those things) it's pretty annoying.
    The types that are Si PoLR are LIE and EIE, of course. I watched your video, and you probably are not LIE. Your face is much too expressive to be LIE. Some of your moves/expressions remind me of a male ESI friend of mine, but if you are EIE, maybe I'm seeing some kind of ethical thing.
    I only know two EIE's irl, and I've only interacted with one of them in the past five years, but you do seem to be a bit like him, both in the cadence of your speech and the topics you talked about.

I have heard that EIE's are initially nervous in new social situations, but quickly master them. The EIE who was dating my sister did exactly that when he met our parents. He was obviously nervous, but came off as a really good guy.

You might also get a better idea of your type by asking which are the types you find attractive.

Mentioned
    456 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ni infp could be very well be it - seeing some Ni in the video

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

INTp?
    I don't see any Fi;

you're sensitive to noise so maybe you are aware of your internal sensations hum. "If everybody didn't vote, what would be the point?" I sense some internal thought going on but not willing to share maybe. I sense some Ni going on in terms of evolution of this event.

I would say INTp because you said you want to climb Mt Everest. I feel like you want to expand on your energy, but you're practical too, kind of pragmatic, you state how much it would cost.
    Last edited by Beautiful sky; 06-29-2016 at 02:27 AM.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

logical
    LII maybe
    Yeah i think LII. Your eyes look like my classmate who is LII
    Last edited by maniac; 06-29-2016 at 07:48 AM.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

intx (maaaaybe LII, not sure). Lol at enfx typings.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Watched more, ILI imo

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Interesting divide here, I have generally thought that logical fits me better, but I could be biased. I also tend to be pretty indecisive though, not sure if that fits with logical types, but maybe that's because of irrational.
    Last edited by Chakram; 06-29-2016 at 02:34 PM.

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Interesting divide here, I have generally thought that logical fits me better, but I could be biased. I also tend to be pretty indecisive though, not sure if that fits with logical types.
    I've never met an indecisive ILI. LIE's tend to converge on a single answer fairly quickly, too. LII's give the situation a fair assessment, and then converge to a solution. ILE's sometimes never converge to a single solution, but they basically think most people are idiots. None of these types look as friendly as you do.

However, the EIE's I know appear fairly logical and also resist coming to a conclusion.

One is a pilot, he gave me a ride in his Aztec, and watching him do the pre-flight checks was quite impressive. He changed planes regularly, as his ideas for making money with them also changed regularly. He had a job (salesman, I think) to support his airplane habit.

The other EIE wanted to build and sell a carbon fiber-based stringed instrument, just strings and a board, I can't remember it's name. It took a lot of know-how from him (Logical) and cash from his LSE father to burn through many prototypes without ever making a salable item (Indecisive). (I watched him build one and stomp on it til it broke to test it's breaking point.) His greatest strength was using ethical arguments to convince his mother to pressure his father into funding this adventure, much to his father's lasting resentment. He is extremely adventurous and imaginative, and has a very hard time turning his dreams into reality. He eventually married an LSI who is extremely practical and supportive, and they are happy.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    I've never met an indecisive ILI. LIE's tend to converge on a single answer fairly quickly, too. LII's give the situation a fair assessment, and then converge to a solution. ILE's sometimes never converge to a single solution, but they basically think most people are idiots. None of these types look as friendly as you do.

However, the EIE's I know appear fairly logical and also resist coming to a conclusion.

One is a pilot, he gave me a ride in his Aztec, and watching him do the pre-flight checks was quite impressive. He changed planes regularly, as his ideas for making money with them also changed regularly. He had a job (salesman, I think) to support his airplane habit.

The other EIE wanted to build and sell a carbon fiber-based stringed instrument, just strings and a board, I can't remember it's name. It took a lot of know-how from him (Logical) and cash from his LSE father to burn through many prototypes without ever making a salable item (Indecisive). (I watched him build one and stomp on it til it broke to test it's breaking point.) His greatest strength was using ethical arguments to convince his mother to pressure his father into funding this adventure, much to his father's lasting resentment. He is extremely adventurous and imaginative, and has a very hard time turning his dreams into reality. He eventually married an LSI who is extremely practical and supportive, and they are happy.
    Yea I want to come to solutions most of the time but it's usually a difficult thing to attain because I'll just re-open it later. Which is why when I got typed as LIE, it seemed a bit strange and I never really accepted it even though the person was very firm in the decision. So you think EIE? Any other possibilities?

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Inverse objective logic Te (-). Loss of values, money. Infringement of the order. Natural disasters. Traffic jams. “Facts are the objective reality.” Numbers, statistics. Loss of territory. Car breakage; TV, home appliance breakage. Dirt in the hall on the carpet.

That's a type confirmation for you
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yea I want to come to solutions most of the time but it's usually a difficult thing to attain because I'll just re-open it later. Which is why when I got typed as LIE, it seemed a bit strange and I never really accepted it even though the person was very firm in the decision. So you think EIE? Any other possibilities?
    Well, the technical term for my thoughts on you being an EIE is Wild-Ass Guess, since I'm not that great at typing people. I just have correlation biases. I get worse, the farther from my experience and my own Gamma Quadra a type is. The types I feel fairly confident about are Gammas LIE, ILI, ESI, and to a lesser extent SEE, Deltas LSE, SLI, IEE, and to a lesser extent EII, Beta IEI, LSI, SLE, and to a lesser extent EIE. Alpha, LII, SEI sometimes and ILE sometimes. I have no idea what an ESE looks like.

There are lots of other possibilities with respect to your type. The fact that you are looking for them points toward EIE.
    There is a woman on the forum named Spider who, in my opinion, is an EIE, and she refused to settle on a type.

Why not take a socionics test, like this one: https://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/th...rsonality-test
    Unfortunately, it is pretty easy to game, if you know what they are asking for.
    Here is another one: http://www.sociotype.com/tests/

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Well, the technical term for my thoughts on you being an EIE is Wild-Ass Guess, since I'm not that great at typing people.
    He seems to be not easy case for me too, as I get contradictory impressions.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    I get those of myself as well.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

as with me <3

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    as with me <3
    for you F type was relatively clear. with him seems to be funnier

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

for you F type was relatively clear. with him seems to be funnier
    I agree in text he comes off less T than on video

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

You just said that loud noises were annoying to you..that's internal sensory discomfort.
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    You just said that loud noises were annoying to you..that's internal sensory discomfort.
    Misophonia. I don't think that's type related, I can recall the thing that I believe caused it to start as well. That thing was with regards to social conventions.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you're definitely the same type as this guy i worked with last summer. Unfortunately, i didn't get to know him well enough to type him. I was thinking EJ for him and maybe Delta or Alpha but that's as good of an approximation i could make. Beta of course would still be possible.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Misophonia. I don't think that's type related, I can recall the thing that I believe caused it to start as well. That thing was with regards to social conventions.
    This is a good simplification of the functions. Would you please read them.and comment on which you use?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

This is a good simplification of the functions. Would you please read them.and comment on which you use?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Socionics
    From this, I would say in no particular order:
    Ti/Te can't really decide which more
    Fe
    Ni>Ne
    Se

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

mb ENTP

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can hardly believe it myself but it looks like my first guess was right! ENFx; more precisely now: EIE.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

do you know your enneagram type?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    I can hardly believe it myself but it looks like my first guess was right! ENFx; more precisely now: EIE.
    why are you saying you're right?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

do you know your enneagram type?
    I usually score highest on type 5, and can agree with most of the basics of that type, but I can also identify with type 8 basic fears. I haven't really delved into the enneagram though.

Quote Originally Posted by malna View Post
    Perhaps lol

TIM
    Ne EII
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why are you saying you're right?
    It corresponds well with this:
    From this, I would say in no particular order:
    Ti/Te can't really decide which more
    Fe
    Ni>Ne
    Se

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

do you find logical stuff hard like do you need help with math etc or does it come very easy to you? and what kinds of people are you attracted to?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

do you find logical stuff hard like do you need help with math etc or does it come very easy to you? and what kinds of people are you attracted to?
    When I was younger math was a bit harder for me. Now though, I've gotten much better at it and am at the top of my class in math in college, just college algebra though, haven't gotten to the higher maths yet. As long as I can have a good explanation of the underlying causes for the math I can generally pick up on it quickly. As for the kind of people I'm attracted to, I like people that are pretty straightforward, strong and know what they want, but also aren't by the books actually, I think I tend to be attracted more to dainty women, the girly girls I guess. Don't take that as all encompassing though.
    Last edited by Chakram; 07-17-2016 at 03:42 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Aww, someone I could totally hang out with type.

Not sure if you are shy or nervous. I am still watching but some of your answers are very similar to mine BUT you also say some things that reminded me of my ILI stepdad. He used to pay my cousins to throw out their gum. He HATED the sound and said they were, "like cows chewing cud". I had my IEI brother watching with me and when you mentioned the gum he said, "bro-fist" and touched my screen with the gesture. I see some Fe but not enough to be your base function. I don't think it is your polr.

You seem clearly introverted to me and obvious valuing Ni > Ne.

I might say ILI but you aren't as stoic as the ones I have known. Not that all will be so stoic. I would not rule out IEI at all by the video. I am going with a quick first impression of Ni base function, bit too warm for ILI. hahah

Edit: Do you actually see yourself as an extrovert? I mean you value privacy and the EIE I know personally do not rank privacy high on their list of values. I posted an introvert/extrovert test recently in psychology. If you are unsure of what you are, then maybe the test will help. I think it is a good one. Sometimes when people are unsure they are more of an ambivert. I can be a situational ambivert but my orientation is introvert by nature.

http://www.the16types.info/vbulletin...roversion-Test
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-29-2016 at 09:53 PM.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    Aww, someone I could totally hang out with type.

Not sure if you are shy or nervous. I am still watching but some of your answers are very similar to mine BUT you also say some things that reminded me of my ILI stepdad. He used to pay my cousins to throw out their gum. He HATED the sound and said they were, "like cows chewing cud". I had my IEI brother watching with me and when you mentioned the gum he said, "bro-fist" and touched my screen with the gesture. I see some Fe but not enough to be your base function. I don't think it is your polr.

You seem clearly introverted to me and obvious valuing Ni > Ne.

I might say ILI but you aren't as stoic as the ones I have known. Not that all will be so stoic. I would not rule out IEI at all by the video. I am going with a quick first impression of Ni base function, bit too warm for ILI. hahah

Edit: Do you actually see yourself as an extrovert? I mean you value privacy and the EIE I know personally do not rank privacy high on their list of values. I posted an introvert/extrovert test recently in psychology. If you are unsure if of what you are, then maybe the test will help. I think it is a good one. Sometimes when people are unsure they are more of an ambivert. I can be a situational ambivert but my orientation is introvert by nature.

I'm definitely a bit socially awkward at first, tending to be quiet until I know people better, getting to know them can be quick or slow, it depends on the person, as I'm sure it does for almost everyone.
    In the traditional sense of the word, I would say I'm much more introverted.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

mb ENTP
    he reminds me of the LII in your list

TIM
    IEI-Ni, 4-9-5, sx/sp
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm more interested in your enneagram. Are you always this jittery? Not being mean or funny, but your energy--even through the video--unsettles the 9 in me.
    IEI-Ni, DCNH-H, 4w5-9w1-5w4, sx/sp, Aquarius sun, Leo rising
    "From their lives, and not least from their greatest fault--their inability to communicate--we may understand one of the greatest errors of our civilization, that is, the superstitious belief in verbal statements, the boundless overestimation of instruction by means of words and methods."--C.G. Jung on the introverted irrational types

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Interesting divide here, I have generally thought that logical fits me better, but I could be biased. I also tend to be pretty indecisive though, not sure if that fits with logical types, but maybe that's because of irrational.
    Well when you say "interesting divide" seems to observe Ti, don't you think or does that too have association with a complex? Lol
    -

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Well when you say "interesting divide" seems to observe Ti, don't you think or does that too have association with a complex? Lol
    I have no idea, so do you still think ili?

Quote Originally Posted by weirdleftovers View Post
    I'm more interested in your enneagram. Are you always this jittery? Not being mean or funny, but your energy--even through the video--unsettles the 9 in me.
    Not normally, type 5 more than likely

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

@Aylen you are iei right? How did you know that you were? If you don't mind me asking.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

I have no idea, so do you still think ili?

Not normally, type 5 more than likely
    Yeah you could be five. Or, you feel liek a withdrawn type so 4,5,9. About your socionics type sometimes it feels like you seek reassurance from a T type. Like you wont say aything for sure. "im not sure about it", "likely type 5" etc but idk your type is hard.
    Introverted imo

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast