Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Default Example of INFjs (EIIs) trying to improve others

-
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Person View Post
    IEI
    no IEI are different spiritually; they don't ask you to change your behavior and approach to external world they ask you to get in touch with your internal world and question why you are doing what you're doing.
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Aylen would you please kindly repost that spiritual woman's video for comparison?
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    @Aylen would you please kindly repost that spiritual woman's video for comparison?
    I agree with you that JP is delta NF. He may be funny and have a unique approach to spirituality but I do not see Ni or Fe valuing as much as I feel Fi and Ne valuing in him. I initially typed him IEE, 9 so/sp. I think. It is in a thread somewhere but I could see EII as well. It was just a quick impression of him. I first learned of him through an IEE friend and my EII sister. Both were posting his videos on their fb pages.

If you watch her you see she uses Fe. Her facial expressions and intonations do point to IEI > EIE. She has stated she is an introvert in other videos and I do not doubt her.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Aylen thank you your Armenian goddess lol
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

So, what does that have not to do with EII?

He uses Fe too--not Fi. His whole pace and meter is highly gauged. His expressions timed well. Puts a lot of emphasis on expressive presentation. Fi does not and is about gauging the psychological relation to people / things.
    I didn't type him EII. I said it was possible.

Yes I believe his Fe is demonstrative and why I typed him IEE, so/sp. I am not invested in his typing.

Edit: As far as timing Fe. That feels completely unnatural and forced in some way. Maybe I am misunderstanding what you mean but Fe valuers do not come off as "timed" to me. They express quite naturally and it does not come off as consciously timing so to me there is flow. I do not feel a flow from him even when he uses Fe. It comes off awkward but still funny.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Could be IEE. In any case he's delta nf
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

He is also Si valuing. Described as, down to earth and humble. Very patient, listening to the interviewer without interrupting. Then shares how he gauges psychological distance between himself and others. Fi evident (to me) especially in this video interview. I don't think I will change my mind on him but sure post examples @Person

Want to learn more about who the man is behind JP Sears’ viral videos on YouTube?

JP Sears’ latest videos on YouTube are becoming increasingly popular and getting millions of views from people all around the world. Ranging fromUltra Spiritual, to going Gluten Intolerant, to using Ayahuasca, JP Sears’ videos are covering just about all mainstream spiritual topics.
    Learn more about the real man behind the viral videos in the interview above.

In this video, JP Sears and I (Jack Rousseau) discuss:
    1. 5 funny rumors about JP Sears
    2. How JP Sears deals with his newfound fame on YouTube
    3. How exploring your creativity on camera can enhance your relationship and your career!

And more!

In this interview, I quickly learned that JP Sears is the same humble, wise and goofy read-head I interviewed two years ago (before his spiritual videos really went viral). In fact, JP is one of the most down to earth people I know, and it’s really cool to see him stay grounded and connected to himself even when he’s getting tons of external attention on the internet, including potential offers to be on TV shows.
    Thanks for being you, JP! I know I appreciate it, and I can bet your other hundreds of thousands of viewers do too.

Subscribe to JP Sears’s YouTube channel called AwakenWithJP (just search “JP Sears” on YouTube. You’ll find a whole library of hilarious videos from him).
    Join Jack’s tribe Highly Conscious Man by clicking here.
    If you don't understand this type of spirituality and how the people who get into see and experience the world, it is easier to miss the distinctions in cognitive functions. I have been around it most of my life and I feel confident in spotting differences. He values Ne > than Ni. His talk about the flow is different. It is more 9w1 ~ 4w3 ~ 5w4 (possible) in nature. I am not even sure of so/sp as he does not seem contra flow in this "authentic" expression of himself. Maybe so/sx.

Not Beta, imo.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I'm not sure you're grasping what Fi is completely yet; no offense. At the core, Fi deals with the purely subjective relations and feelings. What that video is demonstrating is the external relations and the objectivizing of feelings. JP Sears is actually a great example of an IEI imo -- think a more personable Kurt Cobain. Hopefully this link, and especially looking at those videos, will help you understand Fi better. I'll post some more examples in a bit. Videos / Additional description of Fi and Fe.
    Well we have a stalemate as I am not sure you grasp what Ni and Fe are. I am not going to go on VI here at all because he is the stereotype of what an IEI looks like but thanks for the links. I will watch.

Edit: I actually watched many videos by Kashi and JP but not only watched. I listened to their words carefully. This is how I saw the distinctions that are easy to confuse. I am not discounting your perception of them @Person but you seem to be discounting mine possibly unintentionally. By saying "no offense" you already know it might cause a twinge in me. I know because I say it as well, right before delivering information where I know offense might be taken.
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-27-2016 at 07:36 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I have read your perspective, but to me it doesn't sound like anything to do with Fe vs Fi, so I'm not sure where you're drawing that inspiration of a typing from. I already know Maritsa doesn't know how to type and it's hard-fixed with her, but I'm just concerned about where you get your stereotypes from that have nothing to do with the actual functions being used.

By the way, I was also thinking initially he may be LSI, in a kind of Dr. Phil vibe. But to me an obvious Beta, nothing to do with Fi.
    First I want to say don't be concerned I am ok with being wrong but in this case I just don't believe I am and I think it is you stereotyping JP on VI, first and foremost. I do not trust VI but it is fun to play with.

It is interesting you could mistake someone you now feel is IEI for an LSI but that's cool. It points to not completely understanding Fe though. If you saw Ti base for him consider that it could have been the role function in action and so weak that you are now able to see he is not LSI. You would have that weak Ti as well if you are EII.

To me you seem to assert Te very often to back up your conclusions. More than some EII, that I know, but similar to others here. EII are constantly sending me links they believe hold the truth/facts about whatever topic they find of interest but they are pushy in a different way than other types when they feel very sure about something. If I counter their argument some will dig their heels in and start throwing more info from their trusted sources. Others just let it be.

I have not had reason to doubt your self typing so I am not suggesting you are anything other than you say you are...I don't trust feeling over intuition. I trust Te less than that. I do not respond to it the way that might be expected (do you expect it?) but I am looking at your links, as time permits. You also seem to think you know better than me and I find that amusing more than anything.

I am not always in disagreement with your typings but this time I am. Just because someone you consider more an authority writes an article you relate to doesn't make it any truer. How am I to know that they actually know what they are talking about? If it conflicts with my inner knowing and logic I am going to dismiss it but I will consider it first before dismissing outright. If it makes sense to me I will consider and revise my view as needed.

This is usually where I end up in disagreement with the perspective of Fi Te valuers. They may assert what their feelings or logic tells them is the "truth" or "right" but if it feels untrue to me I am going to go my own way and they can go theirs. I am sure I will intersect with them again on another topic we may agree on. I don't think you have enough knowledge of the type of spirituality that these two people are into. Unless you can show me that you understand their worldviews on deep level I am not sure we can discuss this and find any common ground. This type of spirituality is well within my realm of experience and I have met people of many different types that are into. I don't like to be dismissed when I am confident in my own experience and knowledge of how functions manifest in certain areas. I am sure you don't find it particularly pleasant either.

By Te I will share one of the definitions I use. Your trusted sources may differ than mine.

Extraverted Thinking (Te) involves Thinking-based judgments that incorporate facts, data, or other objective considerations. Through the impersonal and objectifying lens of Te, the world becomes a giant machine, a system of interrelated parts that predictably functions according to the laws of cause and effect.
    It is just too impersonal for me and I don't favor facts and sources who sound like they know what they are talking about based on the objective information available. This is all theory anyway and a very subjective one at that.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aylen View Post
    First I want to say don't be concerned I am ok with being wrong but in this case I just don't believe I am and I think it is you stereotyping JP on VI, first and foremost. I do not trust VI but it is fun to play with.

It is interesting you could mistake someone you now feel is IEI for an LSI but that's cool. It points to not completely understanding Fe though. If you saw Ti base for him consider that it could have been the role function in action and so weak that you are now able to see he is not LSI. You would have that weak Ti as well if you are EII.

To me you seem to assert Te very often to back up your conclusions. More than some EII, that I know, but similar to others here. EII are constantly sending me links they believe hold the truth/facts about whatever topic they find of interest but they are pushy in a different way than other types when they feel very sure about something. If I counter their argument some will dig their heels in and start throwing more info from their trusted sources. Others just let it be.

I have not had reason to doubt your self typing so I am not suggesting you are anything other than you say you are...I don't trust feeling over intuition. I trust Te less than that. I do not respond to it the way that might be expected (do you expect it?) but I am looking at your links, as time permits. You also seem to think you know better than me and I find that amusing more than anything.

I am not always in disagreement with your typings but this time I am. Just because someone you consider more an authority writes an article you relate to doesn't make it any truer. How am I to know that they actually know what they are talking about? If it conflicts with my inner knowing and logic I am going to dismiss it but I will consider it first before dismissing outright. If it makes sense to me I will consider and revise my view as needed.

This is usually where I end up in disagreement with the perspective of Fi Te valuers. They may assert what their feelings or logic tells them is the "truth" or "right" but if it feels untrue to me I am going to go my own way and they can go theirs. i am sure I will intersect with them again on another topic we may agree on. I don't think you have enough knowledge of the type of spirituality that these two people are into. Unless you can show me that you understand their worldviews on deep level I am not sure we can discuss this and find any common ground. This type of spirituality is well within my realm of experience and I have met people of many different types that are into. I don't like to be dismissed when I am confident in my own experience and knowledge of how functions manifest in certain areas. I am sure you don't find it particularly pleasant either.

By Te I will share one of the definitions I use. Your trusted sources may differ than mine.

It is just too impersonal for me and I don't favor facts and sources who sound like they know what they are talking about based on the objective information available. This is all theory anyway and a very subjective one at that.
    I type Person SLI therefore the Te
    -

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There sure are some EII's on this forum who seem awfully logical. Their feeling is apparently so deep it could be only seen under a microscope and it needs to be logically explained.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I disagree though with only Te-valuing types posting sources. I love me some good sources (info) and enjoy sending them to prove my point

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    I disagree though with only Te-valuing types posting sources. I love me some good sources and enjoy sending them to prove my point
    I do too but I was being a bit facetious.

YWIMW

without having looked extensively into his youtube presence (e.g. does he have multiple channels for diff personas?) jp sears is walking on this blurry line of making fun of mushy self-help but actually being really good at it. or maybe it could be that he takes it seriously and parodizes the more peripheral stuff e.g. veganism, living pure (which can actually be quite taxing on resources - i remember that part where he mentions how 3000 of something are distilled to make a small bottle of essential oil)

anyway i find him intriguing. maybe he is some cluster b edgelord .

he reminds me of Vfiles Preston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_hlYx1ndX0

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kalinoche View Post
    without having looked extensively into his youtube presence (e.g. does he have multiple channels for diff personas?) jp sears is walking on this blurry line of making fun of mushy self-help but actually being really good at it. or maybe it could be that he takes it seriously and parodizes the more peripheral stuff e.g. veganism, living pure (which can actually be quite taxing on resources - i remember that part where he mentions how 3000 of something are distilled to make a small bottle of essential oil)

anyway i find him intriguing. maybe he is some cluster b edgelord .

he reminds me of Vfiles Preston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_hlYx1ndX0
    I love him. I could see Beta for him. He is so dramatic. hahah I could also see SEE.

I really like JP too but he is a bit monotonous to me after awhile. I can watch him for short periods of time and he makes me laugh. I read about his personal health struggles and how he decided to approach sharing his very personal struggles balanced with humor.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I thought there was a typing thread for him but I couldn't find it. He says he is an extrovert so I will trust him on that. I am pretty sure he knows himself best so I stick with my original impressions until he posts his own type.

Extroverts are those with the personality profile that finds energy, connection, fulfillment, and enriched well-being through large amounts of connection with others. Extroversion is a personality type identified by Carl Jung. How can you thrive as an extrovert? JP Sears invites you to realize the differences you have with introverts. For healing, self growth, and self realization, JP invites extroverts to discover what mindful considerations they need in order to have healthy relationship connections, discover emotional healing, and remove self sabotaging tendencies that can arise from the shadow side of the extrovert.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

@Person if you could share how you, as an Fi dom, experience Fi, personally, that would be more helpful than any of the links you have shared. In day to day life what does that look like for you? How would you give advice to someone looking for it? Do you consider yourself a warm, friendly, sympathetic person? Maritsa started this thread to show how EII work with others. What is your approach? I don't imagine you pull out your phone and give links to someone looking for assistance irl. I would think you speak to them from the heart?

Like I said I don't think JP is an Fi dom so Fi is not going to be the same in him as it is in you, or even me. It's not even going to look the same in all EII or ESI and it is their base function.

Being an introverted function, like Ni, only the most perceptive, or open to it's affects, are going to really pick up on it anyway.

I am not questioning your technical knowledge of socionics but what model of socionics are you using? One that doesn't acknowledge the use of demonstrative function? The whole thing is that most people I talk to on this forum tend to agree that an IEI would have 4d Fi and an IEE would have 4d Fe. If I know if you even consider these things then maybe I will better understand your way of typing.

YWIMW

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

I am more Intuitive than you, Maritsa. Your intuition shrinks before mine.
    Such Fe!

YWIMW

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I thought there was a typing thread for him but I couldn't find it. He says he is an extrovert so I will trust him on that. I am pretty sure he knows himself best so I stick with my original impressions until he posts his own type.

I'm not sure about his type and I'm not familiar with his teachings, but my impression is IEE as well.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I am pretty sure he knows himself best
    it also needs to be honest with himself, to know the typology, to gather and to analyse data good enough. as his type is INFP, he lacks it

Person is not INFJ

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    it also needs to be honest with himself, to know the typology, to gather and to analyse data good enough. as his type is INFP, he lacks it

Person is not INFJ
    I had no idea you knew JP so well. Please share your perception of him since you have had so much interaction to know him better than he knows himself?

I also didn't realize LSE are renowned for understanding the inner workings and subjective nature of self awareness...maybe you lack it too? Now be honest with yourself! Who are you, sol??? What makes you feel? How does your mind work? Without this data we cannot confirm your self typing.

Your way of gathering and analyzing objective data is what prevents you from tapping into your true potential sol as a psychic socionics reader. You have a very narrow perception of what a type is and if it doesn't fit in your tiny little box you just don't see it. Get checked out for myopia. Myopic personalities are often introverted types. You may have wrong type for yourself.

@Sol. I stand corrected. You may keep your extroverted type and still be myopic. Carry on...

Myopia is a constricted behavior of consciousness. The person's thinking dominates. Feelings are protected. The brain corresponds by setting up fear directives. The individual develops a way of seeing that is fearful and protected. They lose some of their integrative capacity because of a dominating survival posturing. This is authored from the mind and written into the pages and hardware of the brain. Directives are issued to the musculature and nerve control of the eyes: protect; be cautious. New consciousness is cemented into the person's behavior.
    The History of Nearsightedness

Kellum proposed that the over-fovealization process -- that is, when perception is constructed around intellect without being moderated by feeling or intuition -- began in the thirteenth century. This "overlooking" gained momentum over the centuries as cultures became less agrarian and more concerned with mechanization and intellectual pursuits. By the twentieth century eye doctors themselves were looking at the world in this "myopic" (nearsighted) way.
    Kellum writes that this logical worldview resulted in doctors focusing on a physical and more pragmatic approach to dealing with eyes. The goal was simple: find the physical reason that is causing the eye problem and treat the symptoms. Nearsightedness was explained as being an eyeball that became too long or that had too much refractive power. A very logical explanation.
    Rational Thinking and Nearsightedness

There is a reason why rational thinking becomes a useful strategy for those with nearsightedness and other refractive conditions. It deepens the thinking process and, as Kellum points out, it protects feelings. The difficulty with this strategy is that the mechanism of armoring keeps the person from engaging their vivential nature. Nearsightedness is a perfect way of looking into the world and quantifying it -- but it keeps consciousness in a dark, mysterious cave.
    Fortunately, consciousness is like vision: alive, dynamic, and just waiting for a moment to reveal itself. I believe we are on this planet to evolve by being conscious and seeing our truth. Nearsightedness is a temporary interlude in the vast scheme of the space-time paradigm in which our lives take place. At any moment of being conscious you can shift to a farsighted way of being. Bruce Lipton gave us the remedy: Change your perception and you can modify your DNA. Modifying your nearsighted "thinking" opens you up to farsighted perceptions. The antidote to nearsighted vision and nearsighted behavior therefore is to refocus and expand outward into your true self.
    http://innerself.com/content/living/...rsonality.html
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-28-2016 at 05:48 PM.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

I had no idea you knew JP so well.
    It needs not much.

Please share your perception of him since you have had so much interaction to know him better than he knows himself?
    I recommend you re-read above what is needed to type correctly and then to try think again.

Your way of gathering and analyzing objective data is what prevents you from tapping into your true potential
    My way suits my needs, based on good experience. While your way of ingoring logics in typing leads you to mistakes, besides neverending doubts about own type, which only a year ago you wrote in the profile as SLE.

You have a very narrow perception of what a type is
    I have perception and other skills enough to type people better than most here, including you. And the mind to understand that people can type themselves incorrectly.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

It needs not much.

I recommend you re-read above what is needed to type correctly and then to try think again.

My way suits my needs, based on good experience. While your way of ingoring logics in typing leads you to mistakes, besides neverending doubts about own type, which only a year ago you wrote in the profile as SLE.

I have perception and other skills enough to type people better than most here, including you. And the mind to understand that people can type themselves incorrectly.

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Aylen,
    compare impressions of your "little box" from this dude with actor Simon Pegg (INFP). this may help you to agree with INFP version
    Last edited by Sol; 06-28-2016 at 09:24 PM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Aylen,
    compare impressions of your "little box" from this dude with actor Simon Pegg. this may help you to agree with INFP version
    Sure and when I get back I will send you a video for comparison.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Sol, you're not LSE. But you type like 0.00001% of people ESTJ and mistype lots of LSEs as something entirely different, like INFP. Your ESTJ is like the Martisian EII.
    Have the thought not occured to you that some types are more common than others? And what LSEs has he mistyped as IEI? im really curious

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Sol, you're not LSE.
    I'd prefer you to say other type, not just "not LSE". I collect them.

"Martisian EII"

If that was about Maritsa, then I'm glad you have correct opinion at least about this. It leaves some hope for you to understand your type correctly later. If you'll make a typing theme with videointerview, then I'll help with it. To see here girls with EII in the profile and to understand they are not such upsets me, especially when they are Fe and discredit EII by the boorish behavior.

Sears is nothing like Fi creatives
    I said his type as INFP / IEI. Its creative function is Fe.

Jimmy Fallon - INFP
    Craig Ferguson - ENFJ

Sol thinks he's special and designed a special system around himself.
    I think myself not more special than most experienced typers today, which respect own opinion and see that most others are wrong in many cases, in far most cases. While my "special system" is ordinary classical Socionics.

He's placed all the LSEs in every other category. I'll look.
    Hence you disagree with all my LSE typings. It's charming.
    The actors list in the Internet is outdated, I'm in the process of its filtering, which was done previously in 2007 year. To find your match, it's better to use my bloggers list, it's recent, but there is few LSE.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-29-2016 at 12:49 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Thank you for being constructive about your opinions. You know "while I see aspects of Fi, which is concerned for proper maintenance of relationships, I find that he speaks too much and is too active for an introvert."

You know CONSTRUCTIVE
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Sol, you're not LSE. But you type like 0.00001% of people ESTJ and mistype lots of LSEs as something entirely different, like INFP. Your ESTJ is like the Martisian EII.

Externally I come across as a pleasant and reserved individual, and both internally and externally I'm quite a sensitive individual. I wouldn't say my "personal" feelings could be qualified by any manner of description. Everything I experience is a feeling, so if you want, we can talk about interests, social experiences, etc, my primary passion for art and science--PM me or hit me up on chatbox.

I know you're attempting to establish more knowledge as you go and type throughout Socionics, and quantify JP Sears into a clear niche, but Sears is nothing like Fi creatives. It's my hope that you'll realize this down to road when you become familiar with the pure unfiltered relational gauging of Fi (and it's so hard to miss.)

There are a variety of different personalities within a type. For some reason in these examples I decided to go with the wilder variety of IEEs, but I think this is because they bring out the raw subjective relation-feeling process the best, even though they're atypical examples:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVePMxewAi4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8MHV03vqC0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Tootd54-W0 (left; another type like Toby who is quite expressive, but has nothing to do with the expression of feeling (Fe))

also SEE https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkaa9GLnb54

All in all, I think you're missing just how directly and purposefully Fi quadras seek relations in everything, by forcing yourself to read "relations" into some of JP Sears quotes (and some ambiguous version of the term.) His whole feeling process is based on the objective values and living in the external reception of his feelings about them, not on gauging and thinking about subjective ties and living in the relational feeling. Anyway, my 2c. I'm sorry if you don't get Fe vs Fi yet, or rather adhere to your yet-to-be-defined stereotype of Fi. I will continue to post in more threads.
    I'd prefer you to say other type, not just "not LSE". I collect them.

"Martisian EII"

If that was about Maritsa, then I'm glad you have correct opinion at least about this. It leaves some hope for you to understand your type correctly later. If you'll make a typing theme with videointerview, then I'll help with it. To see here girls with EII in the profile and to understand they are not such upsets me, especially when they are Fe and discredit EII by the boorish behavior.

I said his type as INFP / IEI. Its creative function is Fe.

Jimmy Fallon - INFP
    Craig Ferguson - ENFJ

I think myself not more special than most experienced typers today, which respect own opinion and see that most others are wrong in many cases, in far most cases. While my "special system" is ordinary classical Socionics.

Hence you disagree with all my LSE typings. It's charming.
    The actors list in the Internet is outdated, I'm in the process of its filtering, which was done previously in 2007 year. To find your match, it's better to use my bloggers list, it's recent, but there is few LSE.
    @Person thanks for sharing that bit about yourself. I might take you up on your offer to take it to pm once I get over the fact that you could not respond to me without, once again, insulting my abilities to recognize patterns/cognitive skills and others of my own type. I too have been into JUNG for years and I probably have some years on you (yeah I am playing that card) and more experience with real live, breathing, people, where I saw these concepts manifest into reality over and over. I do not prefer delta groups but I love my delta NF friends and family. They are very supportive and caring people. They are funny too. I bet they would make JP Sears, himself, laugh.

At this point in time I am looking into socionics to explain the patterns I have witnessed in others. I am not going by the socionics book because it is not written in stone and some of it seems off but that is because the information is incomplete. I didn't always have the words for it but I saw it. The way you respond comes off passive aggressive. I don’t appreciate you are trying to undermine my intuition. I am sure if you thought about things a bit more, you could word your response in such a way that you would not get this reaction from me. If you don't care enough to try, then I don't either.

I don’t care if you say your knowledge of human cognition is superior to mine. It’s just immediately annoying and repels me. This is how I experience my Fi. I am demonstrating it. Since Fi represents my inner sentiments and attraction/repulsion to things around me, it can look just as cold and detached from reality as some descriptions describe Fi. It’s the nature of the function. I am a sx first, triple withdrawn, emotional 459, so probably even more detached at times. I have a burning in my soul, but I can look reserved and indifferent when I am locked in Fi. I suppose that Fi and enneagram 4 have a lot in common, but I can see the difference in how I use it and how an EII uses it.

Feeling is a lesser function imo. It has caused me to deny the reality of a situation based on feelings rather than inner knowing. My therapist taught me that. Fe is not as shallow as forum members tend to believe. It is actually pretty empathic and is connecting to something outside those pesky introverted feelings which misses the emotional signals of others altogether. Fi egos are more in harmony with the experience of others when they can use their Fe. If you see Fe in Maritsa, it is there, but it is not her base function and clearly not valued.

It is even worse when it comes to typing if you deny Intuition and Logic. It has to be more holistic than either you or Sol seem capable of seeing. Your approach to "working with others" is not welcoming. You are trying to change and influence my perception and that is not Fi. It might be because of your Fi that you feel so strongly about others not being your Identical. I don't feel you are very objective though. Just saying...

4. The Introverted Feeling Type

It is principally among women that I have found the priority of introverted feeling. The proverb 'Still waters run deep' is very true of such women. They are mostly silent, inaccessible, and hard to understand; often they hide behind a childish or banal mask, and not infrequently their temperament is melancholic. They neither shine nor reveal themselves. Since they submit the control of their lives to their subjectively orientated feeling, their true motives generally remain concealed. Their outward demeanour is harmonious and inconspicuous; they reveal a delightful repose, a sympathetic parallelism, which has no desire to affect others, either to impress, influence, or change them in any way. Should this outer side be somewhat emphasized, a suspicion of neglectfulness and coldness may easily obtrude itself, which not seldom increases to a real indifference for the comfort and well-being of others. One distinctly feels the movement of feeling away from the object. With the normal type, however, such an event only occurs when the object has in some way too strong an effect. The harmonious feeling atmosphere rules only so long as the object moves upon its own way with a moderate feeling intensity, and makes no attempt to cross the other's path. There is little effort to accompany the real emotions of the object, which tend to be damped and rebuffed, or to put it more aptly, are 'cooled off' by a negative feeling-judgment. Although one may find a constant readiness for a peaceful and harmonious companionship, the unfamiliar object is shown no touch of amiability, no gleam of responding warmth, but is met by a manner of apparent indifference or repelling coldness. [p. 493]
    --Jung

Some people will flat-out deny my perceptions. I kind of expect it from Sol being Ni devaluing, especially PoLR. I am not sure what to think of your response. I am pretty sure it is not a language thing. To make it clear, I am not retyping you. I know EII similar to you and I know EII like other self-typed EII on this forum.

Regardless of my opinion, I believe you are the best judge of your own type and if you don't have it right, you will eventually. Sol will not see you as EII because of his own stereotypes. Perhaps you are doing the very same thing to him and Maritsa.

To both of you I say JP is not my identical and if you can't see it, it might have something to do with what @Myst was saying to me in chat. I quote her with permission.

[12:00:13 PM] ****-: Ne was capable of inventing socionics theory, seeing general ideas on what types are
    [12:00:20 PM] ****-: but hard for Ne to see specific cases
    I imagine it is because Ne doesn't always see a clear path to what is most probable based on patterns, so it gets caught in some kind of loop of potentials. Maybe Ne users have more problems discovering their own type because of this. I like how he said he needs others to know himself. He just needs to talk it all out. I talk after I my thought forms take shape. It is not happening within me though as much as it comes from something greater than me. ****I don't need others to know myself. I need others to see these understandings I come to manifest in reality so I can actually have the experience of them. I am happy that my understandings do not all manifest though. This world would be quite different if they did. ****

I see the abovementioned Ne approach in JP. He is not an Ni valuer and neither of you seem to know what Ni is. He uses Ne. If you can't see it, not my problem, but it is there. Ni is not.

If he does happen to stumble on some Ni now and then, it is nothing of significance. You both need to stop looking for specifically Fi in his videos and look at the big picture of his Ne approach with Fi. You cannot pinpoint someone else's Fi so easily. You’re leaning more towards behavior typing than cognitive functions by doing so. IEI, EIE, IEE and EII are going to have many similarities. They are all NFs. He is not introverted even by his own account.

What I am picking up here is that you both have very one dimensional ways of typing and perhaps the problem is not my typing skills, but both of your abilities to read other people. I thought EII especially would be good at that?

You don't even see each other as duals, which I find kind of hilarious. You both make Delta quadra sound kind of boring. At least @Maritsa radiates genuine warmth and caring. She does not fit your narrow views of type, so you both want to throw her out of your quadra because, god forbid she has "feelings". I had a different picture of delta unity.

Thanks for showing me how Delta Fi works with others. I do not say that with sarcasm.
    Last edited by Aylen; 06-29-2016 at 08:12 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Person thanks for sharing that bit about yourself. I might take you up on your offer to take it to pm once I get over the fact that you could not respond to me without, once again, insulting my abilities to recognize patterns/cognitive skills and others of my own type. I too have been into JUNG for years and I probably have some years on you (yeah I am playing that card) and more experience with real live, breathing, people, where I saw these concepts manifest into reality over and over. I do not prefer delta groups but I love my delta NF friends and family. They are very supportive and caring people. They are funny too. I bet they would make JP Sears, himself, laugh.

At this point in time I am looking into socionics to explain the patterns I have witnessed in others. I am not going by the socionics book because it is not written in stone and some of it seems off but that is because the information is incomplete. I didn't always have the words for it but I saw it. The way you respond comes off passive aggressive. I don’t appreciate you are trying to undermine my intuition. I am sure if you thought about things a bit more, you could word your response in such a way that you would not get this reaction from me. If you don't care enough to try, then I don't either.

I don’t care if you say your knowledge of human cognition is superior to mine. It’s just immediately annoying and repels me. This is how I experience my Fi. I am demonstrating it. Since Fi represents my inner sentiments and attraction/repulsion to things around me, it can look just as cold and detached from reality as some descriptions describe Fi. It’s the nature of the function. I am a sx first, triple withdrawn, emotional 459, so probably even more detached at times. I have a burning in my soul, but I can look reserved and indifferent when I am locked in Fi. I suppose that Fi and enneagram 4 have a lot in common, but I can see the difference in how I use it and how an EII uses it.

Feeling is a lesser function imo. It has caused me to deny the reality of a situation based on feelings rather than inner knowing. My therapist taught me that. Fe is not as shallow as forum members tend to believe. It is actually pretty empathic and is connecting to something outside those pesky introverted feelings which misses the emotional signals of others altogether. Fi egos are more in harmony with the experience of others when they can use their Fe. If you see Fe in Maritsa, it is there, but it is not her base function and clearly not valued.

It is even worse when it comes to typing if you deny Intuition and Logic. It has to be more holistic than either you or Sol seem capable of seeing. Your approach to "working with others" is not welcoming. You are trying to change and influence my perception and that is not Fi. It might be because of your Fi that you feel so strongly about others not being your Identical. I don't feel you are very objective though. Just saying...

Some people will flat-out deny my perceptions. I kind of expect it from Sol being Ni devaluing, especially PoLR. I am not sure what to think of your response. I am pretty sure it is not a language thing. To make it clear, I am not retyping you. I know EII similar to you and I know EII like other self-typed EII on this forum.

Regardless of my opinion, I believe you are the best judge of your own type and if you don't have it right, you will eventually. Sol will not see you as EII because of his own stereotypes. Perhaps you are doing the very same thing to him and Maritsa.

To both of you I say JP is not my identical and if you can't see it, it might have something to do with what @Myst was saying to me in chat. I quote her with permission.

I imagine it is because Ne doesn't always see a clear path to what is most probable based on patterns, so it gets caught in some kind of loop of potentials. Maybe Ne users have more problems discovering their own type because of this. I like how he said he needs others to know himself. He just needs to talk it all out. I talk after I my thought forms take shape. It is not happening within me though as much as it comes from something greater than me. ****I don't need others to know myself. I need others to see these understandings I come manifest in reality so I can actually have the experience of them. I am happy that my understandings do not manifest though. This world would be quite different if they did. ****

I see the abovementioned Ne approach in JP. He is not an Ni valuer and neither of you seem to know what Ni is. He uses Ne. If you can't see it, not my problem, but it is there. Ni is not.

If he does happen to stumble on some Ni now and then, it is nothing of significance. You both need to stop looking for specifically Fi in his videos and look at the big picture of his Ne approach with Fi. You cannot pinpoint someone else's Fi so easily. You’re leaning more towards behavior typing than cognitive functions by doing so. IEI, EIE, IEE and EII are going to have many similarities. They are all NFs. He is not introverted even by his own account.

What I am picking up here is that you both have very one dimensional ways of typing and perhaps the problem is not my typing skills, but both of your abilities to read other people. I thought EII especially would be good at that?

You don't even see each other as duals, which I find kind of hilarious. You both make Delta quadra sound kind of boring. At least @Maritsa radiates genuine warmth and caring. She does not fit your narrow views of type, so you both want to throw her out of your quadra because, goodness forbid she has "feelings". I had a different picture of delta unity.

Thanks for showing me how Delta Fi works with others. I do not say that with sarcasm.
    I think that my radiation of warmth and care comes from understanding the cold side of hiding within onself for this thing that we call protective sheild. I've come to understand that it's artificial and I can enjoy relationships on all levels and how nice it is to throw away some traits that make EII like Aristocratic superior people when it's all artificial. I do use my negative Ne though when I sense something bad about to happen and I warn someone to be careful. But all the qualities are there. I've read a lot about all aspects of EII. The altruistic behavior and the behavior associated with letting the physical presence of people bother them. I get those things and when such feelings arise I recognize them and put them away.
    -

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

t
    I think that my radiation of warmth and care comes from understanding the cold side of hiding within onself for this thing that we call protective sheild. I've come to understand that it's artificial and I can enjoy relationships on all levels and how nice it is to throw away some traits that make EII like Aristocratic superior people when it's all artificial. I do use my negative Ne though when I sense something bad about to happen and I warn someone to be careful. But all the qualities are there. I've read a lot about all aspects of EII. The altruistic behavior and the behavior associated with letting the physical presence of people bother them. I get those things and when such feelings arise I recognize them and put them away.
    Some may not see it but I noticed your EII-ness right away. I updated some mistakes and left out words in my post you quoted, btw. I had other stuff going on when I posted it. <3

YWIMW

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Fe is not as shallow as forum members tend to believe. It is actually pretty empathic
    Empathy as co-feeling mostly relates to Fi. Fe types have Fi as strong, so they feel it good too, as a background, it does not motivates them.

If you see Fe in Maritsa, it is there, but it is not her base function and clearly not valued.
    If you think her as EII - you don't understand what EII types are, compare with my examples.
    EIE are close, so when they know how to behave from books - on superficial level, in situation of good self-control, it's easier to mislead. Use your N, not T when you think about her. And take into account that EII is opposite quadra type which should be alien to you, unlike EIE which activate in you friendly sympathy and personal understanding.

It has to be more holistic than either you or Sol seem capable of seeing.
    I'm using all 4 functions for typing, while your assertion is baseless fantasy, what's common of INFP types.
    With your "holistic" typing you said your type as SLE, lol, just a year ago. Still don't write complete type in the profile, hence has doubts in the type. Also you have nothing objective to say you type better, while all(!) typers would just disagree with most of your "holistic" typings like do such with anyone esle, if to do normal comparative typing.

Some people will flat-out deny my perceptions. I kind of expect it from Sol being Ni devaluing, especially PoLR.
    Ne is used for typing others, not Ni. It's rather possibly to train valued weak function, also possible but harder with unvalued. Until you with super "perceptions" think clear Fe type as EII - you either don't understand what to look for, or seek for wrong (as you may use Reinin's dichotomies, subtypes, other bs and seems even 8 functions understand strangely), or have bad skills in using of your perceptions for typing.
    The fact is - you type badly from my and other point, as anyone else I know. It needs good studing and training to get good results, not just to have strong N, similarly as it needs years of studing math to be able to use it, not just to be T type.

Regardless of my opinion, I believe you are the best judge of your own type
    To be so she has to be also best in other factor which are important for typing, like typing skills and using of correct theory, for example. While she's not and her type is similarly doubtful to be correct, as at others on the forum. Until someone will give normal typing material, it's easy to mistake about his type. And for sure with average matches <30% it's not reasonable to trust someone's selftyping.
    I know, reasonable and INFP combine badly, but there is nothing preventing to be more objective for you, in this at least.

Sol will not see you as EII because of his own stereotypes.
    These "stereotypes" fit to classical theory and my experience.
    I doubt in EII for her, but I may change opinions. Without videointerview I'm lesser sure as lacks half of info.

To both of you I say JP is not my identical
    You may change you opinions too, especially taking into account your chaoticly thinking type.

You both need to stop looking for specifically Fi in his videos and look at the big picture of his Ne approach with Fi.
    As I mostly analyse nonverbal behavior by Ne, but not what concrete things someones says (people may to say anything, especially publicly), - I mostly analyse "big pictures".

What I am picking up here is that you both have very one dimensional ways of typing and perhaps the problem is not my typing skills
    The reasons of your incorrect typings were listed above.
    If to take types abbilities, strong N is not enough, while your weak functions are also bad factors for typing, especially weak Te which is needed for more honesty with reality. The best types for today methods are ENTP and ENFP (later may use IR factor good), INTJ better analyse texts, EII are best for IR factor. While types with non-valued Ne may to have unconsciously aversion to Socionics what is bad factor.

You don't even see each other as duals
    Now I see only the text. Her behavior is more rude and chaotic than I expect from EII. That's why I think other type as more probable. And to be sure in concrete type I generally need videointerview, at least.
    That you are sure in her type without good info - is the example why weak T is bad for typing.

This her generalization has strong smell of Fe valued type.

which I find kind of hilarious. You both make Delta quadra sound kind of boring
    Delta should be annoying for beta, not boring. For me beta is anything, except boring.

Maritsa radiates genuine warmth and caring.
    For you, as same quadra type. For me she radiates luscious hypocrisy, roughness and the lack of needed thinking.

She does not fit your narrow views of type
    She fits to your incorrect views of types. Also you ignore the facts of IR. You fool yourself, by trying to associate to one what should not. The borders of types are too thin for you.

so you both want to throw her out of your quadra because, god forbid she has "feelings"
    she has alien feelings for me. as Fe types express them

Thanks for showing me how Delta Fi works with others.
    There is nothing significant to think Person's type is from delta still.
    While I'v seen nothing new from you, same try to replace the reality by alogical dreaming. You need something more than knowledge to be pull out from this state. SLE types do it effectively by kicks.

He's LSI or IEI.
    These are too different types. When you'll choose concretely, I'd like you informed me.
    I hope sometimes to see your videointerview to type you. As my superpowers are generally not enough to say whole type with sure by random talkings.
    Last edited by Sol; 06-30-2016 at 10:32 AM.

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Thanks for sharing your feelings about it with me. He's LSI or IEI. I doubt he has Fi but not saying for sure he's your identical.

Also Aylen, I trust that your version of typology works for you. I wouldn't say that it's nearly as holistic or objective as mine, however I'm open to read your opinions why, see who you type what, and learn something about the way you type. Looking into others' established systems is a hobby of mine. I started a list of famous typings you give, like I do with others on this forum.
    I have been paying attention to your typings ever since I noticed we do agree on quite a few tentative types, based on limited information. I also see posts where we connect/agree, on the definitions of functions, as well. I am no longer irritated by your assertions that you skills are any better than mine. It is to be expected since I trust my intuition over most people's opinions and it seems you do as well.

It was a bad day for me yesterday as I had just found out that a truck had spilled yellow paint on the road and the person I let drive it was unable to avoid getting paint all over on my beloved car. Even my new tires are ruined. I am waiting to see if the owners of other cars, also damaged by the spill, find out what company this driver worked for. Apparently he didn't stop or notice the spill of yellow latex paint. I was aggravated already when I responded.

Empathy as co-feeling mostly relates to Fi. Fe types have Fi as strong, so they feel it good too, as a background, it does not motivates them.

If you think her as EII - you don't understand what EII types are, compare with my examples.
    EIE are close, so when they know how to behave from books - on superficial level, in situation of good self-control, it's easier to mislead. Use your N, not T when you think about her. And take into account that EII is opposite quadra type which should be alien to you, unlike EIE which activate in you friendly sympathy and personal understanding.

I'm using all 4 functions for typing, while your assertion is baseless fantasy, what's common of INFP types.
    With your "holistic" typing you said your type as SLE, lol, just a year ago. Still don't write complete type in the profile, hence has doubts in the type. Also you have nothing objective to say you type better, while all(!) typers would just disagree with most of your "holistic" typings like do such with anyone esle, if to do normal comparative typing.

Ne is used for typing others, not Ni. It's rather possibly to train valued weak function, also possible but harder with unvalued. Until you with super "perceptions" think clear Fe type as EII - you either don't understand what to look for, or seek for wrong (as you may use Reinin's dichotomies, subtypes, other bs and seems even 8 functions understand strangely), or have bad skills in using of your perceptions for typing.
    The fact is - you type badly from my and other point, as anyone else I know. It needs good studing and training to get good results, not just to have strong N, similarly as it needs years of studing math to be able to use it, not just to be T type.

To be so she has to be also best in other factor which are important for typing, like typing skills and using of correct theory, for example. While she's not and her type is similarly doubtful to be correct, as at others on the forum. Until someone will give normal typing material, it's easy to mistake about his type. And for sure with average matches <30% it's not reasonable to trust someone's selftyping.
    I know, reasonable and INFP combine badly, but there is nothing preventing to be more objective for you, in this at least.

I doubt in EII for her, but I may change opinions. Without videointerview I'm lesser sure as lacks half of info.

You may change you opinions too, especially taking into account your chaoticly thinking type.

As I mostly analyse nonverbal behavior by Ne, but not what concrete things someones says (people may to say anything, especially publicly), - I mostly analyse "big pictures".

If to take types abbilities, strong N is not enough, while your weak functions are also bad factors for typing, especially weak Te which is needed for more honesty with reality. The best types for today methods are ENTP and ENFP (later may use IR factor good), INTJ better analyse texts, EII are best for IR factor. While types with non-valued Ne may to have unconsciously aversion to Socionics what is bad factor.

Now I see only the text. Her behavior is more rude and chaotic than I expect from EII. That's why I think other type as more probable. And to be sure in concrete type I generally need videointerview, at least.
    That you are sure in her type without good info - is the example why weak T is bad for typing.

Delta should be annoying for beta, not boring. For me beta is anything, except boring.

For you, as same quadra type. For me she radiates luscious hypocrisy, roughness and the lack of needed thinking.

She fits to your incorrect views of types. Also you ignore the facts of IR. You fool yourself, by trying to associate to one what should not. The borders of types are too thin for you.

While I'v seen nothing new from you, same try to replace the reality by alogical dreaming. You need something more than knowledge to be pull out from this state. SLE types do it effectively by kicks.
    My dearest sol, YOU activate my sympathy as well, now and then. Do NOT tell me I do not know what EII is. I grew up with one and we were close in age. We were all each other had for several years and I tortured the poor little thing. I feel bad about it now. I said YOU made delta sound boring. Not that delta was boring. I can get along with many types, as can many NFs. If you think I type "badly", does this also mean that you type badly as well? I have agreed with some of your typings. lol

You have a unique ability, above all other LSE, to weave tales based on your fantasies and/or feelings of attraction/repulsion. Some of your examples of EII suck and the others are in Russian so I didn't bother to look. Don't ever change.

I have told you, more than once, I do not doubt my self type. Yet you keep bringing up the time I did an experiment and put SLE in my TIM. Did you not read my responses to you before? I am pretty sure you did but maybe you fantasized me being SLE for a moment (was I holding a whip???) and could not see that I was, in no way, serious. When I claimed to be SLE it was a joke darlin'. You are supposed to laugh at how ludicrous the idea is, not take it so serious.

So, what does it mean when I feel sympathy for you (sometimes)? Please tell me old wise one... Is it possible you are my identical???! I think this just shows you have a good grasp on "by the book" theory and little understanding of people. I can care about anyone, including deltas. My very good friend is IEE (without a doubt) and my sister is EII (without a doubt).

I did have my own clashes with @Maritsa due to different approaches on some issues, like a year or more ago. I thought she was too judgmental, as I tend to see a lot of deltas that way. Not all but quite a few. I see my own sister as too judgmental quite often and it is annoying. I also see they have big hearts and truly care about others.

She and I mended those fences like adults. Not like socionics robots unable to go against their preprogramming. You should try it. It's called being human. If she and I get to meet in the near future, in real life, I will report back to you my confidence level of her EII typing. I suspect I will see her more as EII if we get a chance to meet.

We had a bonding experience due to our shared ethnicity (My biological dad is half Armenian) [Edit: Turns out my biological dad is not Armenian according to ancestrydna.] which trumps socionics quadra differences, for me. We understand each others's other cultural influences. We live in the same country so I do understand how she was influenced by American culture, too, just as I was influenced by Greek culture.

I also changed my whole attitude toward her when I realized she was dealing with her sick father and going through a lot. My constant poking at her for reactions was not helpful and it was stressing her. I did not mean to be cruel but I can understand if she thought I was doing it on purpose. I realized how much I related to her since I went through something very similar with my own stepdad. I had only seen her as a forum personality until then. When I read her situation I felt like I was being hard on her, just as you are being hard on her and very judgmental when she has reacted in a way that does not fit your stereotype of EII. Leave her be, with these constant retypings, until such a time that you can communicate with her.Then you might see past your cultural differences and see her for who she truly is. This transcends socionics and if you can't see that then I don't know how you have managed to get along with people in real life.

I even have "sympathy" for the devil some days. Like I said, you have one dimensional typing skills so maybe it is a fluke when you get it right.

These are too different types. When you'll choose concretely, I'd like you informed me.
    I hope sometimes to see your videointerview to type you. As my superpowers are generally not enough to say whole type with sure by random talkings.
    You are such a superhero! That was also my problem with his typing. I strongly suggest that you stop retyping them both until you have your solid evidence. Your intuition is weak and you need the proper tools for your methods. Speculation is making you miss the bigger picture when you are rambling on people's types without video interview. You also need to start listening to what they say. Not just looking at their movements or whatever you do when typing. Practice what you preach, sweetiepie.

I believe you when you say your typing skills are < 30% accurate.

Edit: Turns out my biological dad is not Armenian according to ancestrydna. Oh well, at least it helped me stop antagonizing her.
    Last edited by Aylen; 03-21-2019 at 07:55 PM.

YWIMW

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

There's a video of me on YouTube
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

@Sol any member with the slightest bit of common sense and understand of English can watch my video and tell that I'm EII and those are the majority. You have something seriously wrong with you. Either too much vodka while you are typing or someone else writes for you either case you are losing your credibility
    -

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    699 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I had to reread this. It seems to me that you are letting the same thing block your view as is in my signature. That is LSE have an idea of behavior of someone and they expect reality to match that and when they don't they want to tell them what should be done to match that.

Please reread my signature. I hope that you can understand that I am the reality and it's not going to be what's been in your head but I think I'm much better than a fantasy.

Also, my chaotic behavior as you perceive it is only internal tension and I'm not very organized.
    -

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

"Warmth" and "Altruism" as traits are more strongly associated with Extroversion + Agreeableness than Introversion + Agreeablness. I think it is simplistic if not outright wrong to continue to give off the impression these are traits best represented in EIIs.

TIM
    TMI
    Mentioned
    506 Post(s)
    Tagged
    4 Thread(s)

@Sol any member with the slightest bit of common sense and understand of English can watch my video and tell that I'm EII and those are the majority. You have something seriously wrong with you. Either too much vodka while you are typing or someone else writes for you either case you are losing your credibility
    Rude and chaotic.