Hybrid View

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Ah What the Hell, VI Me!

Alright. I really don't believe in VI much, but I think it would be interesting.

Here are some images of me.

http://imgur.com/a/qiEoO

And since I saw another user link theirs for the hell of it, here's my tumblr.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ESI be my VI

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Israel Captain View Post
    ESI be my VI
    I know little about VI. Do you look for certain features? How does VI even work? LOL.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    ILE
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I know little about VI. Do you look for certain features? How does VI even work? LOL.
    only esi from my knowledge, maybe LIE and SEE, do that choking necklace thing. Not sure what it says but I guess some sort of expression how the person view their situation in society or something. Its just patterns actually no solid logic behind it.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Israel Captain View Post
    only esi from my knowledge, maybe LIE and SEE, do that choking necklace thing. Not sure what it says but I guess some sort of expression how the person view their situation in society or something. Its just patterns actually no solid logic behind it.
    I love chokers. I literally own several styles and probably wear one everyday lol. I just like how they look.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

ESI, with drew Barrymore
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    IEI-Fe-DCh so/sx
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

SEE sp/sx

TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Mentioned
    1555 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

For what it's worth, from your pictures I'd say you look ESI-Fi.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    For what it's worth, from your pictures I'd say you look ESI-Fi.
    Hm. What makes an ESI different from an SEE?
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Hm. What makes an ESI different from an SEE?
    As a rational type, ESI value Te above Ni, Ej temperament where things are stable, predictable reliable. Which means they like things planned beforehand unlike SEE who do things as the thought enters their mind, like my dad. As an Ij temperament they handle changes of plans poorly. If she has already decided on something, she will always try to adhere to that accepted decision.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

All of your pictures are actually selfies that are taken under the same angle and look the same. ESI. Maybe you have different type of pictures? Anyway you are pretty.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    All of your pictures are actually selfies that are taken under the same angle and look the same. ESI. Maybe you have different type of pictures? Anyway you are pretty.
    Yeah, I actually really dislike taking pictures of myself and I only do it when I feel its necessary to update them for Facebook or something lol. So I don't get that creative with posing. I don't have other pictures digitally that I can put online, unfortunately.

Thank you.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    well she does have a video

TIM
    EII-Ne
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello there! I still think you are ESI.
    I'm not a native English speaker. I apologise for any grammatical mistake, and feedback/correction is always welcome!

I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

i don't tihnk i've ever seen so many people agree so quickly on someone with VI here.

uhm... I thought ESI too, when I saw your pics yesterday evening in your type me thread. You also posted, how you like Evanescence and I had this association, that you really give off a strong Amy Lee vibe and some people have her down as FiSe and sexual 6 in forums, but I had no real argumentation, after I went through your questionnaire and I thought, that it was actually what you really wanted in your thread. Not some vague impressions and associations with someone. I liked your parts about nature. Also cool nature pics in your tumblr.... I could really relate to that part ,where you said you feel in touch with yourself,when your engage in nature.

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

esi 6w7 sounds neat for you. 6w7's love their chokers - not like some e3's who only wear them when they're fashionable you're a cutie.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    esi 6w7 sounds neat for you. 6w7's love their chokers - not like some e3's who only wear them when they're fashionable you're a cutie.
    Haha. I think 6w7's fashion sense is very much devalued. It's always about the 7's, 4's, and 3's senses of fashion.

Thank you!
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You're pretty and you really do have that ESI look.

Quote Originally Posted by Israel Capitan View Post
    Chokers kick ass. I had one in one of my pics here too but you had to really look for it because of the angle. As for the history, it's either worn as, shockingly, fashion, or by the less-than-vanilla as a sign of being owned. And wayyyyy before that, by Victorian strippers. And mostly Gamma and Beta ethicals do it.
    Last edited by flames; 07-09-2016 at 01:35 AM.
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    You're pretty and you really do have that ESI look.
    Thank you!

Chokers kick ass. I had one in one of my pics here too but you had to really look for it because of the angle. As for the history, it's either worn as, shockingly, fashion, or by the less-than-vanilla as a sign of being owned. And wayyyyy before that, by Victorian strippers. And mostly Gamma and Beta ethicals do it.
    I think chokers are sexy yet classy. They are mysterious and I like how they bring attention to the face.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    9w8
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If I saw you just out and about I'd say you are mostly high ethics. I would also think you have an aesthetic sense of style, which for these pictures borders on the mysterious/sultry divide. Your looks are self contained and coordinated, which would make me think a sensor type - its a conscious, concerted effort on your part, yet always remains tastefully done. Playing with image like this seems to be a SF thing. I would also think going off this some of those pictures (the white and black one with your wind swept hair, a slight lean to extroversion).

I would say impression wise there is a SF club, girl. My impression would be that you have an interest in "finding out who people are, where they fit in together, and where they fit in relation to you" look to you, especially in the eyes. To me, this would put you in a Fi territory (not that other types can't or do want to find out about people - just going off your pictures)......

Don't take this the wrong way, please, but you do look like you enjoy gossip, and not only enjoy it, you write the narrative.

There are also hints of positivism dichotomy, mixed with a "take life as it comes " non-chalance usually reserved for Se types.

Finally there seems to be a preference for the "occult, the edge, mystery, the threads and stories that make us human, a human map". Its in your clothes, your hair, your jewelry and in your eyes. To my this says a preference for Ni. Purely speculation, but I think heavy Ne tangential types would annoy you.

PS, the "post-goth", "retired goth", "post-mellenial rock" looks suit you the most.

Good luck on your journey.

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    If I saw you just out and about I'd say you are mostly high ethics. I would also think you have an aesthetic sense of style, which for these pictures borders on the mysterious/sultry divide. Your looks are self contained and coordinated, which would make me think a sensor type - its a conscious, concerted effort on your part, yet always remains tastefully done. Playing with image like this seems to be a SF thing. I would also think going off this some of those pictures (the white and black one with your wind swept hair, a slight lean to extroversion).

I would say impression wise there is a SF club, girl. My impression would be that you have an interest in "finding out who people are, where they fit in together, and where they fit in relation to you" look to you, especially in the eyes. To me, this would put you in a Fi territory (not that other types can't or do want to find out about people - just going off your pictures)......

Don't take this the wrong way, please, but you do look like you enjoy gossip, and not only enjoy it, you write the narrative.

There are also hints of positivism dichotomy, mixed with a "take life as it comes " non-chalance usually reserved for Se types.

Finally there seems to be a preference for the "occult, the edge, mystery, the threads and stories that make us human, a human map". Its in your clothes, your hair, your jewelry and in your eyes. To my this says a preference for Ni. Purely speculation, but I think heavy Ne tangential types would annoy you.

PS, the "post-goth", "retired goth", "post-mellenial rock" looks suit you the most.

Good luck on your journey.
    That's pretty spot-on actually! No offense taken. I appreciate that you say what you think.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I can see Se+Ni for sure, but even your previous thread made me think that you might be beta NF....I am not sure I'd say either ESI or IEI.

TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Mentioned
    510 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

I still say ESI

TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here are some images of me: http://imgur.com/a/qiEoO
    And since I saw another user link theirs for the hell of it, here's my tumblr.
    If picking between SEE and ESI, then SEE > ESI for your albums.
    You look lush and relaxed : ) ESIs VI much more strict and tense: ESI pictures

TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    If picking between SEE and ESI, then SEE > ESI for your albums.
    You look lush and relaxed : ) ESIs VI much more strict and tense: ESI pictures
    Yeah, I've had to be photographed a few times and the photographers always told me I had a relaxed yet "sassy" vibe or something and that I was a fun/easy to work with model.
    ~~
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)