Results 1 to 28 of 28

Thread: Ah What the Hell, VI Me!

  1. #1
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Lightbulb Ah What the Hell, VI Me!

    Alright. I really don't believe in VI much, but I think it would be interesting.

    Here are some images of me.

    http://imgur.com/a/qiEoO

    And since I saw another user link theirs for the hell of it, here's my tumblr.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  2. #2
    Tigerfadder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    1,244
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESI be my VI

  3. #3
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Israel Captain View Post
    ESI be my VI
    I know little about VI. Do you look for certain features? How does VI even work? LOL.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  4. #4
    Tigerfadder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    TIM
    ILE
    Posts
    1,244
    Mentioned
    30 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I know little about VI. Do you look for certain features? How does VI even work? LOL.
    only esi from my knowledge, maybe LIE and SEE, do that choking necklace thing. Not sure what it says but I guess some sort of expression how the person view their situation in society or something. Its just patterns actually no solid logic behind it.

  5. #5
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Israel Captain View Post
    only esi from my knowledge, maybe LIE and SEE, do that choking necklace thing. Not sure what it says but I guess some sort of expression how the person view their situation in society or something. Its just patterns actually no solid logic behind it.
    I love chokers. I literally own several styles and probably wear one everyday lol. I just like how they look.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  6. #6
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    ESI, with drew Barrymore

  7. #7

    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    TIM
    IEI-Fe 4-5/6-9 so/sx
    Posts
    849
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    SEE sp/sx

  8. #8
    Adam Strange's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    Midwest, USA
    TIM
    ENTJ-1Te 8w7 sx/so
    Posts
    3,293
    Mentioned
    447 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

    Default

    For what it's worth, from your pictures I'd say you look ESI-Fi.

  9. #9
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Strange View Post
    For what it's worth, from your pictures I'd say you look ESI-Fi.
    Hm. What makes an ESI different from an SEE?
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  10. #10
    Infinity Persephone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    The country of croissants
    Posts
    1,844
    Mentioned
    173 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

    Default

    All of your pictures are actually selfies that are taken under the same angle and look the same. ESI. Maybe you have different type of pictures? Anyway you are pretty.


  11. #11
    blue hummingbird's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    Indonesia
    TIM
    EII-Ne
    Posts
    45
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hello there! I still think you are ESI.
    I'm not a native English speaker. I apologise for any grammatical mistake, and feedback/correction is always welcome!

  12. #12
    I've been waiting for you Satan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Behind you
    TIM
    sle sp/sx 845
    Posts
    4,963
    Mentioned
    141 Post(s)
    Tagged
    16 Thread(s)

    Default

    i don't tihnk i've ever seen so many people agree so quickly on someone with VI here.

  13. #13

    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    361
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    uhm... I thought ESI too, when I saw your pics yesterday evening in your type me thread. You also posted, how you like Evanescence and I had this association, that you really give off a strong Amy Lee vibe and some people have her down as FiSe and sexual 6 in forums, but I had no real argumentation, after I went through your questionnaire and I thought, that it was actually what you really wanted in your thread. Not some vague impressions and associations with someone. I liked your parts about nature. Also cool nature pics in your tumblr.... I could really relate to that part ,where you said you feel in touch with yourself,when your engage in nature.

  14. #14
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    All of your pictures are actually selfies that are taken under the same angle and look the same. ESI. Maybe you have different type of pictures? Anyway you are pretty.
    Yeah, I actually really dislike taking pictures of myself and I only do it when I feel its necessary to update them for Facebook or something lol. So I don't get that creative with posing. I don't have other pictures digitally that I can put online, unfortunately.

    Thank you.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  15. #15
    Haikus Beautiful sky's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    EII land
    TIM
    EII INFj
    Posts
    22,740
    Mentioned
    531 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Hm. What makes an ESI different from an SEE?
    As a rational type, ESI value Te above Ni, Ej temperament where things are stable, predictable reliable. Which means they like things planned beforehand unlike SEE who do things as the thought enters their mind, like my dad. As an Ij temperament they handle changes of plans poorly. If she has already decided on something, she will always try to adhere to that accepted decision.

  16. #16
    Echo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,376
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Persephone View Post
    All of your pictures are actually selfies that are taken under the same angle and look the same. ESI. Maybe you have different type of pictures? Anyway you are pretty.
    well she does have a video


  17. #17
    Haikus darya's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Posts
    2,851
    Mentioned
    253 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

    Default

    esi 6w7 sounds neat for you. 6w7's love their chokers - not like some e3's who only wear them when they're fashionable you're a cutie.

  18. #18
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by darya View Post
    esi 6w7 sounds neat for you. 6w7's love their chokers - not like some e3's who only wear them when they're fashionable you're a cutie.
    Haha. I think 6w7's fashion sense is very much devalued. It's always about the 7's, 4's, and 3's senses of fashion.

    Thank you!
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  19. #19
    💘 Dov’e L’Amore 💖 Without Warning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    As seen on T.V.
    TIM
    $€€ Sx/So
    Posts
    1,172
    Mentioned
    188 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You're pretty and you really do have that ESI look.

    Quote Originally Posted by Israel Capitan View Post
    only esi from my knowledge, maybe LIE and SEE, do that choking necklace thing. Not sure what it says but I guess some sort of expression how the person view their situation in society or something. Its just patterns actually no solid logic behind it.
    Chokers kick ass. I had one in one of my pics here too but you had to really look for it because of the angle. As for the history, it's either worn as, shockingly, fashion, or by the less-than-vanilla as a sign of being owned. And wayyyyy before that, by Victorian strippers. And mostly Gamma and Beta ethicals do it.
    Last edited by Without Warning; 07-09-2016 at 01:35 AM.
    And I'm what you desire, like a siren in the night



    Quote Originally Posted by Starfall
    Everyone, pls give Bled some likes. He craves the likes much like Suedehead craves the cock.

  20. #20
    Haikus wacey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Canada
    TIM
    9w8
    Posts
    3,526
    Mentioned
    136 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    If I saw you just out and about I'd say you are mostly high ethics. I would also think you have an aesthetic sense of style, which for these pictures borders on the mysterious/sultry divide. Your looks are self contained and coordinated, which would make me think a sensor type - its a conscious, concerted effort on your part, yet always remains tastefully done. Playing with image like this seems to be a SF thing. I would also think going off this some of those pictures (the white and black one with your wind swept hair, a slight lean to extroversion).

    I would say impression wise there is a SF club, girl. My impression would be that you have an interest in "finding out who people are, where they fit in together, and where they fit in relation to you" look to you, especially in the eyes. To me, this would put you in a Fi territory (not that other types can't or do want to find out about people - just going off your pictures)......

    Don't take this the wrong way, please, but you do look like you enjoy gossip, and not only enjoy it, you write the narrative.

    There are also hints of positivism dichotomy, mixed with a "take life as it comes " non-chalance usually reserved for Se types.

    Finally there seems to be a preference for the "occult, the edge, mystery, the threads and stories that make us human, a human map". Its in your clothes, your hair, your jewelry and in your eyes. To my this says a preference for Ni. Purely speculation, but I think heavy Ne tangential types would annoy you.

    PS, the "post-goth", "retired goth", "post-mellenial rock" looks suit you the most.

    Good luck on your journey.

  21. #21
    Owl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    891
    Mentioned
    93 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I can see Se+Ni for sure, but even your previous thread made me think that you might be beta NF....I am not sure I'd say either ESI or IEI.
    If you want words to live your life by
    Walk the graves, walk the graves
    It's written on the headstones
    Time waits for no one

  22. #22
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wacey View Post
    If I saw you just out and about I'd say you are mostly high ethics. I would also think you have an aesthetic sense of style, which for these pictures borders on the mysterious/sultry divide. Your looks are self contained and coordinated, which would make me think a sensor type - its a conscious, concerted effort on your part, yet always remains tastefully done. Playing with image like this seems to be a SF thing. I would also think going off this some of those pictures (the white and black one with your wind swept hair, a slight lean to extroversion).

    I would say impression wise there is a SF club, girl. My impression would be that you have an interest in "finding out who people are, where they fit in together, and where they fit in relation to you" look to you, especially in the eyes. To me, this would put you in a Fi territory (not that other types can't or do want to find out about people - just going off your pictures)......

    Don't take this the wrong way, please, but you do look like you enjoy gossip, and not only enjoy it, you write the narrative.

    There are also hints of positivism dichotomy, mixed with a "take life as it comes " non-chalance usually reserved for Se types.

    Finally there seems to be a preference for the "occult, the edge, mystery, the threads and stories that make us human, a human map". Its in your clothes, your hair, your jewelry and in your eyes. To my this says a preference for Ni. Purely speculation, but I think heavy Ne tangential types would annoy you.

    PS, the "post-goth", "retired goth", "post-mellenial rock" looks suit you the most.

    Good luck on your journey.
    That's pretty spot-on actually! No offense taken. I appreciate that you say what you think.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  23. #23
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    You're pretty and you really do have that ESI look.
    Thank you!



    Chokers kick ass. I had one in one of my pics here too but you had to really look for it because of the angle. As for the history, it's either worn as, shockingly, fashion, or by the less-than-vanilla as a sign of being owned. And wayyyyy before that, by Victorian strippers. And mostly Gamma and Beta ethicals do it.
    I think chokers are sexy yet classy. They are mysterious and I like how they bring attention to the face.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  24. #24

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    TIM
    LSI-Se sx
    Posts
    3,930
    Mentioned
    394 Post(s)
    Tagged
    25 Thread(s)

    Default

    I still say ESI

  25. #25
    yeves's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    TIM
    Si 6 spsx
    Posts
    1,317
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    Here are some images of me: http://imgur.com/a/qiEoO
    And since I saw another user link theirs for the hell of it, here's my tumblr.
    If picking between SEE and ESI, then SEE > ESI for your albums.
    You look lush and relaxed : ) ESIs VI much more strict and tense: ESI pictures

  26. #26
    Later, Trolls Gypsy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    The Shadows
    TIM
    EIE 2w3 So/Sx
    Posts
    109
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yeves View Post
    If picking between SEE and ESI, then SEE > ESI for your albums.
    You look lush and relaxed : ) ESIs VI much more strict and tense: ESI pictures
    Yeah, I've had to be photographed a few times and the photographers always told me I had a relaxed yet "sassy" vibe or something and that I was a fun/easy to work with model.
    Sociotype: EIE
    Psyche Yoga: VEFL
    ~~
    Goddess Archetype: Artemis
    Zodiac: Taurus()
    Scorpio() Capricorn (☾)
    Slytherin/Horned Serpent
    Chaotic Good

  27. #27
    Echo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    3,376
    Mentioned
    186 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

    Default

    SLE or SEE.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •