EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Default 21q ENFx? INFx?

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?
    physical beauty is fun but its nothing that is very important in my life because it doesnt make me sentimental or give me good feelings if that makes sense. I like to look good for when i know im going to meet guys, or am with my partner, or when i have the time and just feel like it. Its fun doing my makeup and stuff. makes me more confident. Sometimes i like to just play with makeup in an artsy way but i would never go outside with it because its scary. Love is between two people when you need eachother and make eachother happy and thinking of them brings you good feelings. lol

2. What are your most important values?

truth, love

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

i believe in astrology, karma, guardians, that we have a fate. Because it makes sense and there has to be something more than what we actually can see. because why would we be alive otherwise? I believe karma works in a way that in your next life you get karma(good or bad energy) for the things youve done in your past lifes. and by this we each learn a lesson in each of our lives and together making the world grow stronger
    My opinions on this can change depending on the people i talk to on a regular basis, what theyre opinions are.. If i talk to someone and they convince me this is all bs i will probably think that too. If i talk to someone who feels this way too, i will too.

4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

i dont care that much. if two big forces are against eachother there is nothing that can be done from my side and i dont care either because im not affected like the regular person thats not affected. ill let them have their little fights whatever

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

i dont really have long conversations. They tend to go for a little while then ill come back to it like a couple of days later. my interests are psychology, music, and building houses/interior/exterior designing on the sims cause its so entertaining. when i was younger i wanted to be an architect. and an archeologist. lol

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

no. i recognize when i feel bad or tired if thats not normal and i want to eat good and work out but it just sucks. i wish i could go to a class so i cant just walk away and give up.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

i dont really do them unless i feel like ive been slacking soo much i just organize everything in one go. or something is dirty and i get super paranoid that theres gonna come bugs i clean every little corner there is

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Its actually been a long time since i watched a movie and ive never actually finished a book. i just feel like it such a waste of time and i should be doing something else. i prefer things you can just do and then when you need to go you can just go. also i get bored fast i guess and my thoughts slip into something else. With an exception of scary movies. but i hate them
    but i cant stop watching

Movies i like: the hunger games movies, About Time, Midnight in Paris, Vicky cristina barcelona, Scott pilgrim vs the world, Lost in translation, Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Zodiac, groundhog Day, that other movie with Jake Gyllenhaal where he plays a psycho reporter, Catch me if you can, Shutter Island, Blue is the warmest color, Fight club, Ruby sparks

Tvshows: I fucking love friends

9. What has made you cry? What has made you smile? Why?
    life?

10. Where do you feel: at one with the environment/a sense of belonging?

dont know.

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

facing my fears, "taking a hold of my life". facing my fears. And worrying too much about my image and what others think of me.

12. What have people seen as your strengths? What do you like about yourself?

Surprisingly gets everything done/pushes through in the end that they thought was gonna be very hard because of certain circumstances. i dont really like anything about myself.

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Someone to take me out to parties or just hagning out with others or outside. And with school. And when i want to achieve something they would lay down all the steps on how i can do it.

14. Ever feel stuck in a rut? If yes, describe the causes and your reaction to it.

No. or maybe ive just been in one my whole life.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

When people are rude for no reason, talking shit about others that havent done anything, or just when they dont include everyone (subtly) or think theyre superior. I get along with people that are not these things. People that are easy going, that keep secrets, not too loud, but talks more than me so we can ahve a conversation going. Same humor as me and dont get offended easily.

16. How do you feel about romance/sex? What qualities do you want in a partner?

i feel good about it lol. but its the thing that can make me feel the worst. I want a partner who is above ^ and not scared to make a fool out of themselves, dont care what other people think of their actions. and smarter than me. and attractive
    Recently i find myself attracted to alot older men. like 50s
    and that knows a lot about the things im interested in. i like learning from them.
    Im attracted to guys that are not that emotional usually but i (am the only one that) can make them emotional and that makes me feel good. or that they are emotional deep down but hide it from everyone but me.

17. If you were to raise a child, what would be your main concerns, what measures would you take, and why?
    idk too much responsibilities

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

depends. mostly negative. how i act depends on how my mood is and if want to deal with the stress of arguing or not.

19. Describe your relationship to society. How do you see people as a whole? What do you consider a prevalent social problem? Name one.

i feel not included. i feel like i cant be myself fully brcause then people will judge me.

20. How do you choose your friends and how do you behave around them?
    By how comfortable i feel around them. idk

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    start off polite but not intrusive at all because i dont want to be that. Dont talk alot. After i hear how they speak to me and the looks that they give me it depends on if i get a good or a negative vibe from them. (if they come off rude i will get a bad feeling and just ignore that person i think)
    Last edited by maniac; 07-01-2016 at 09:29 PM.

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Based on everything you've said here, I'd definitely go with Delta NF>EIE. At least your answers point that way. I see more Fi type judgments and concerns and a stronger Si focus. Even though I don't know them personally, your posts on the forum sort of remind me of a couple of EIIs here, although I couldn't really say whether you are IEE or EII.

Edit: also, i hate the first question too (could potentially point to Te valuing just because you may care less to define things beyond how they 'are' in reality). and extra points for bolding your answers.

Edit2: forgot to mention that the spiritual belief section sounded particularly more Ne than Ni to me. what with guardians and karma and what not.
    Last edited by Contra; 06-23-2016 at 08:52 PM.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Fe valuing

Introvert

18. A friend makes a claim that clashes with your current beliefs. What is your inward and outward reaction?

depends. mostly negative. how i act depends on how my mood is and if want to deal with the stress of arguing or not.
    -
    Dual type (as per tcaudilllg)
    Enneagram 5 (wings either 4 or 6)?

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

Best description of functions:
    http://socionicsstudy.blogspot.com/2...functions.html

TIM
    Sx/Sp 2w3
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

EII
    ・゚*✧ 𝓘 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝒸𝒸𝑒𝓅𝓉 𝒶 𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑒 𝓘 𝒹𝑜 𝓃𝑜𝓉 𝒹𝑒𝓈𝑒𝓇𝓋𝑒 ✧*:・゚

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

@Sol

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

msnobody

I don't read questionnaires, especially such short ones.
    I prefer to get your thoughts about ILE or LII actors are more liking for you, based on >=5 actors for each type.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Omg youre so annoying

TIM
    EIE-Ni 3w4 sx
    Mentioned
    256 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

My impression of you is a less extroverted, rebel (rude) subtype of IEE (from the forum so far)

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by msnobody View Post
    Omg youre so annoying
    well i guess you don't make favorable relations with sol who is lse

what do you find annoying about your interaction with him?
    -

I'm constantly looking to align the real with the ideal.I've been more oriented toward being overly idealistic by expecting the real to match the ideal. My thinking side is dominent. The result is that sometimes I can be overly impersonal or self-centered in my approach, not being understanding of others in the process and simply thinking "you should do this" or "everyone should follor this rule"..."regardless of how they feel or where they're coming from"which just isn't a good attitude to have. It is a way, though, to give oneself an artificial sense of self-justification. LSE

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Maritsa View Post
    well i guess you don't make favorable relations with sol who is lse

what do you find annoying about your interaction with him?
    No its just he can type others with ease but not me and thats annoying lol

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Contra View Post
    Based on everything you've said here, I'd definitely go with Delta NF>EIE. At least your answers point that way. I see more Fi type judgments and concerns and a stronger Si focus. Even though I don't know them personally, your posts on the forum sort of remind me of a couple of EIIs here, although I couldn't really say whether you are IEE or EII.

Edit: also, i hate the first question too (could potentially point to Te valuing just because you may care less to define things beyond how they 'are' in reality). and extra points for bolding your answers.

Edit2: forgot to mention that the spiritual belief section sounded particularly more Ne than Ni to me. what with guardians and karma and what not.
    Cab you explain exactly where you see these things?

TIM
    ILI-Ni
    Mentioned
    57 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cab you explain exactly where you see these things?
    ok. These are what stuck out to me the most.

Personal concepts
    1. What is beauty? What is love?

i hate this question -Potentially Te valuing for reason i stated earlier.

3. Do you have any sort of spiritual/religious beliefs, and why do you hold (or don't) those beliefs in the first place?

i believe in astrology, karma, guardians, that we have a fate. Because it makes sense and there has to be something more than what we actually can see. because why would we be alive otherwise? I believe karma works in a way that in your next life you get karma(good or bad energy) for the things youve done in your past lifes. and by this we each learn a lesson in each of our lives and together making the world grow stronger - Ne
    4. Opinion on war and militaries? What is power to you?

i dont care that much. if two big forces are against eachother there is nothing that can be done from my side and i dont care either because im not affected like the regular person thats not affected. ill let them have their little fights whatever- Potentially Te/Fi valuing i think. Most of the Fe egos are not really apathetic with regards to wider conflict such as war across the world. They tend to have defined beliefs on these things.

Interests
    5. What have you had long conversations about? What are your interests? Why?

i dont really have long conversations. my interests are psychology, music, and building houses/interior/exterior designing on the sims cause its so entertaining. when i was younger i wanted to be an architect. and an archeologist. lol- your interests here are similar to a lot of Delta NFs I know. Of course, a Beta NF could have these interests but they strike me as relatively practical (house design-- Si-Te) and personal (psych- Ne-Fi).

6. Interested in health/medicine as a conversation topic? Are you focused on your body?

no. i recognize when i feel bad or tired if thats not normal and i want to eat good and work out but it just sucks. i wish i could find a fun workout or go to a class so i cant just walk away and give up. -This actually makes me think Si HA, Se polr a little bit.

7. What do you think of daily chores?

i dont really do them unless i feel like ive been slacking soo much i just organize everything in one go. or something is dirty and i get super paranoid that theres gonna come bugs i clean every little corner there is

8. Books or films you liked? Recently read/watched or otherwise. Examples welcome.

Its actually been a long time since i watched a movie and ive never actually finished a book. i just feel like it such a waste of time and i should be doing something else. i prefer things you can just do and then when you need to go you can just go. also i get bored fast i guess and my thoughts slip into something else. With an exception of scary movies. but i hate them but i cant stop watching - My EII mom is a bit like the bolded

Evaluation & Behaviour
    11. What have people seen as your weaknesses? What do you dislike about yourself?

facing my fears. facing my fears. And worrying too much about my image and what others think of me. -Delta NF just because...

13. In what areas of your life would you like help?
    Someone to take me out to parties or just hagning out with others or outside. And with school. And when i want to achieve something they would lay down all the steps on how i can do it. -Strikes me as introverted and weak Se for obvious reasons. The bolded seems like Weak Te valuing to me. I think a lot of Delta NFs, esp. EIIs would appreciate that too.

People & Interactions
    15. What qualities do you most like and dislike in other people? What types do you get along with?

When people are rude for no reason, talking shit about others that havent done anything, or just when they dont include everyone (subtly) or think theyre superior. I get along with people that are not these things. People that are easy going, that keep secrets, not too loud, but talks more than me so we can ahve a conversation going. Same humor as me and dont get offended easily. I agree with this, but who wouldnt. so maybe not worth even bringing up. The overall concern in this paragraph though strikes me as Fi valuing, especially the first two sentences.

21. How do you behave around strangers?
    Depends on how theyre acting towards me- Fi judgment

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Let's do it this way.

EII
    EIIs are very attuned to the psychological atmosphere of interaction and to their own feelings towards people and things. They treasure deep feelings of attachment and strive to deepen emotional bonds between people and harmonize relationships. When those people that the EII is close to suffer emotionally, the EII will do everything in her power to raise the emotional condition in the individual, often at the EII's expense.
    I dont know what "attuned to the psychological atmospeheere of interaction" mean. Im not very attuned to my own feelings towards people and things.
    Yes i strive to deepen emotional bonds between me and my romantical partners, harmonize idk. The last thing is usually true.

EIIs are very capable of "sizing people up". They rely heavily on their instincts to understand the inner feelings of an individual. They are very empathetic people and find it very easy to feel with others. This makes them very sensitive to the moods of people, and they treat them the way they want to be treated, that is, with respect.

I think i do that? If "relying heavily on their instincts" is equal to projecting then yeah. Last thing is true.

EIIs have a natural understanding of people's inner makeup and see what can be done with that makeup to bring them closer to ideals. EIIs have a very well-developed view of what people and relationships should be like and are able to help others reach those ideals.EIIs understand people very well. They often give good advice, and have a strong understanding of the inner workings of even the most complicated minds. They have well developed ideas concerning ideal emotional states for individuals, and always have advice as to how an individual can reach that ideal.One of the largest complaints of EIIs revolve around the idea of "wasted potential." A lot of their neuroses, and "drive," come from fears that they are not achieving the maximum possible ideal in a certain field or area of life. Unlike IEEs, though, EIIs consider "leveraging potential" more in terms of depth - mastery of one or several specific areas - rather than breadth.
    Again, projeciton? Im iffy on the "what can be done to improve" or whats someone potential. Im not attuned to that. When growing up i heard the wasted potential thing. My fears are not that though. its either 1. i wont try that hrad because it wont help me reach my goals any way so why should i care. or 2. Ive tried very hard and still got nowhere, and that demotivates me.

EIIs are not easily able to abstract themselves from the human dimension and apply "cold" logic. When they try to do this, they easily become unsure if their reasoning is correct. EIIs feel that not everything can be classified under the system since everything has its unique individual attributes.

Yes i can apply cold logic. ^^ edit: no not to certain things

EIIs are typically negligent of their surroundings and have difficulty keeping track of objects or constantly monitoring things and people around them. They can be passive and self-absorbed, often preferring to wait for things to happen rather than make them happen. As such, they tend to have quite a number of lost opportunities. To a certain extent, EIIs can be oblivious to hints from someone who is romantically interested in them. Therefore, this gives the other party the wrong impression that they are not interested in them.

YEs haha especially difficulty keeping track of things.

Outsiders often think the EII is oblivious to reality because they will often neglect basic needs. Although it is by no means necessary, this may also manifest itself as a general rejection or aversion to violence or force as a means or way of life.
    Define basic needs?
    EIIs have a great admiration for people who are able to get things done neatly and efficiently in the outside world. They themselves consistently forget to consider whether their activities are actually achieving their intended goal, whether their time spent is bringing worthy proceeds, and whether their activities are organized in the most rational way. They subconsciously expect and appreciate it when others take interest in the effectiveness of their activities and helps to take an objective look at what they are doing.
    First sentence no. second sentence maybe? last thing i dont know?

EIIs are usually very curious and thirsty for information. When they have an interest in a particular topic or subject, they will try their best to read anything and everything about it in order to gain a thorough understanding. They are willing to listen to anyone who is knowledgeable or has a brilliant idea to share regardless of whether that individual is an expert or authority in his/her field since they strongly believe that there are many perspectives in an issue.
    Yep yep yep. Except i think theres only one right perspective and i look for the one thats most sure of their opinions + makes sense, and believe them.

EIIs tend to build up stress related to their work-related activities and go overboard in their attempt to be exemplary at work and in all other areas of life. They need people and situations to help them relax and take it easy and forget about their idealism for a while to just enjoy the moment as it is. EIIs can be prone to laziness and always seek the most convenient way in doing things. Moreover, rather than prioritizing their tasks based on their level of urgency or/and importance, they prefer to complete the tasks based on their liking and at their own pace. When they are preoccupied with a hobby, they tend to lose track of time and can be late with their appointments with others. As a result, they don't really have good time management skills

It varies. Sometimes i dont care at all to be exemplary but other times i try super hard and then get super sad when it doesnt as i thought. It depends on how this will affect me in the future thogh Im lazy yeah. I dont agree with the prioritizing based on liking rather than urgance. I usually do things at the last moment but then its the most urgent. I dont lose track of time when i know i have a appointment

EIIs can become expressive and very lively in groups for brief periods of time, but they always gravitate to deep, focused communication between two people or a small, close-knit group. They tend to shun wildness and prefer serious, more sensitive communication.
    I think so.

EIIs are usually very straightforward about their feelings in front of others; what you see from them is what you get. Even at a party where everyone is supposed to be happy, they still find it hard to conceal their true feelings when they are in a bad mood. This can create distaste among the rest who feel that the EII is not cooperating by contributing to the positive and boisterous mood. This tends to lead others who don't know the EII well to have a misconception that he/she is a grouchy person by nature.
    im pretty straight forward overall. I try and hide it until i may suddenly burst with no warning, but i go away in private and do it so i guess i hide it aswell

The individual is quite adept at following discussions on the developments of present trends into the future and at contributing to them on occasion if he feels so inclined, but he does not take that as seriously compared to investigating possibilities in the areas he is interested in at present. He usually dismisses supernatural claims as being silly, wishful thinking, unless they happen to be related to the very specific religion he feels inclined to believe in and which he may be inclined to make part of his leisure activities.
    think so
    The individual is also not naive to future happenings. He will often warn others of negative consequences. In this way, he uses his Ni to help the PoLR of his dual. However, unlike an EIE, he will not often take his own advice nor expect others to. His Se PoLR makes it impossible for him to demand that others heed his advice, and his Ne-ego makes him place more value in the possibility that he is wrong - and that things will play out differently - than in avoiding foreseeable disasters.
    think so

IEE
    Just gonna take things i think are true and thigns that are not cause theres so much text in this one.

Eventually, once there is nothing left to discover, or when they simply become bored, they will follow their curiosity and find a new topic of interest
    Yeah i do this with instruments aswell which is why i play 4 instruments and want to start playing a 5th

Many IEEs require a certain degree of freedom from obligation in order to do their work and pursue their sometimes idiosyncratic interests, to the point where they may dramatically eschew conventional lifestyles. Some IEEs may have an irrational dread of working at a desk job or an office where they do not have the opportunity to pursue their whimsical hobbies. However, they often overestimate the torturous ordeal of having to perform specific chores that are not in line with their interests, and many IEEs that are acclimated to the reality of their obligations may not share this trepidation at having to fulfill them.
    Yes and i also want a job where there are fun open people.

IEEs are often spontaneous and sometimes quite distractible individuals whose natural energy level leads them to be working on something or doing something most of the time (in contrast to dominant types whose natural state is one of inertia and contemplation). However their work is often periodic in nature rather and tends to be on whatever projects they have involved themselves in at the moment, or whatever they are interested in doing at the moment, rather than a consistent schedule or routine. Many IEEs routinely have spur-of-the-moment ideas or curiosities, and may be inclined to look up random information or do arbitrary things that have occurred to them in lieu of whatever they might have been working on previously.
    My energy levels are low most of the time. Of course this could be because of depression. But my work efforts comes in bursts of energy and are not really 'stable' yeah- I agree with the spur of the moments curiosities.

IEEs, perhaps more than any other type, often have a tendency to seek out multiple perspectives and viewpoints on controversial matters. They are rarely tied down to any particular ideology and often have an implicit sense of faith that others are as intellectually open as they are. IEEs frequently have a innately optimistic disposition (despite how bleak they perceive the facts of any situation to be), and often earnestly believe in the value of a process of thorough, respectful, and politically correct discussion of controversial matters, and often that through a such due process of formal exposition of viewpoints, most reasonable people will come to a consensus as to the essential facts and truth of the debate.
    Yes i want to find out what other people think, but usually only to argue against them with what i think is the true answer

At first glance, IEEs are usually friendly, propitious and accepting people. They often enjoy interacting and learning from all types of people and tend to enjoy cultivating a sincere atmosphere of passive good will, where others can feel comfortable and accepted for who they are.
    Sure. except people who i dont like ^^

Like SEEs, IEEs are usually aware of and highly influenced by their emotional responses towards other people, things, or situations, but unlike SEEs they are less likely to be driven by their emotional reactions quite as viscerally; instead, their emotions are more likely to drive them to be a bit avoidant. They are often disturbed by conflict or aggression, and rather than espousing a confrontational or accusatory attitude, when possible they often prefer to politely smile and avoid being drawn into contentious arguments. They may be also somewhat fettered by and avoidant of situations replete with feelings of social awkwardness or situations in which their autonomy over their activities or choices is threatened.
    If someone i dont know super well comes off as rude or stand offish to me i wont confront them and star a fight no, i will just avoid them or be a bit passive aggressive. I hve no problem with having fights with my partners or family about disagreements- its necessary

They may be inclined to keep track of a large network of social acquaintances with whom they feel a significant connection. Many IEEs share a common pattern in that for them mental stimulation is often interpersonal; they may extensively enjoy interacting with many different people and find a situation boring if there are no interesting people with whom to engage in conversation.
    being social last nope , i like talking with different people yeah but its usually hard for me to start a conversation with people, they have to come to me or be in a situation where it feels natural

IEEs have the capability and ability to be direct and firm with others in such activities as giving direct commands or making categorical statements about things perceived. However, the period of time when this occurs in an IEE is generally short-lived. As soon as the IEE starts to think about and starts to seriously consider the negative connotations of their directness or firmness (Se), for example, fear of instilling fear in another person in such a way that it would cause the person to be timid to or even scared to approach the IEE thereby distorting the personal bonds the IEE has with the person (Fi), the IEE will back away from making such statements. Therefore these direct and categorical statements are quite difficult for an IEE to make, even if the IEE understands the benefits of being direct or firm with others, such as the benefits of being firm or direct with children in parenthood.
    Agree with this

IEEs will struggle with things that require sustained willpower and self-motivation. Because of fluctuating interest levels in self-pursuits, these tasks are difficult to sustain. These tasks include (but are not limited to) staying motivated to keep a workout regimen, sticking with a diet, sticking to a routine of doing a particular errand at the same time periodically, and other similar tasks. If the willpower is not there, it cannot be artificially manufactured to get the IEE to "push through". Concordantly, attempts by other people to get the IEE to "push through" is met with resistance. Though, it may be that the IEE will heed the call begrudgingly, this is not sustainable; the IEE will find a way out if this external push persists.
    Usually yeah. and it depends on who is pushing me.

He often will obsess about his looks in front of the mirror, trying to get the right combination of preparedness and liberated comfort. It is embarrassing to come to an event overdressed, as the IEE would rather look like they simply came on a whim rather than over-prepared.
    yes

When getting sick, the IEE may stubbornly refuse or "conveniently forget" to take any sort of medicine. Their chosen method of dealing with sickness and physical discomfort is ignoring it until it can no longer be ignored.
    I usually dont take meds unless i reeeally need it like it reeeally hurts so i take pain killers. I dont befcause i want to stay sick longer so i dont have to do stuff because im lazy and i dont feel bad about not doing stuff if im sick
    To an IEE, the question "What if?" usually applies to something that the IEE can do to change his future, not some sort of alternate reality, such as "What if I bike instead of drive to work?" as opposed to "What if gravity didn't exist?"
    When i think "what if" it can be the past and future. my thoughts are often sentimental and about how i would feel. not taking a bike to work lol
    Last edited by maniac; 06-25-2016 at 02:47 PM.

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

Omg youre so annoying
    Annoying is to take part in useless talkings about your type, when you don't give important information for your typing, especially when you've said that'll give it. And to see request to be typed by low quality data, when there is much better way.

Fi types are doubtful, as you are ingratitude, easily break promises and irrelevantly rude.

Mostly your behavior fits to ENFJ type.
    It is supported by your IR report by my types examples, when you said that prefer ISTJ and INTJ more than ESTP and ENTP. The problem here is that you had doubts, and I'm sure you did not follow recommended procedure for IR checking, - so this results mean lesser than should.
    You did not remind me INFP on video and it's doubtful for you to be S type, taking into account your look. You do a lot of short and mostly useless messages, - this is plus to extraversy.

Your behavior is chaotic, this may relate to type (irrationality) or may not (ADHD etc). This is the main my doubt about your ENFJ type. Anyway, without good IR checking to be sure in own type is unreasonable, so either you'll do it later (it does not need my participation, happily), or will stay without good base for opinion about type (and possibly will live with doubts further, like I saw not a single time on forums).

P.S. Don't spend your time on bs questionnaires.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    especially when you've said that'll give it.
    What does this mean and why do every time i talk to you my english turns bad to reflect yours.

Fi types are doubtful, as you are ingratitude, easily break promises and irrelevantly rude.

Mostly your behavior fits to ENFJ type.
    It is supported by your IR report by my types examples, when you said that prefer ISTJ and INTJ more than ESTP and ENTP. The problem here is that you had doubts, and I'm sure you did not follow recommended procedure for IR checking, - so this results mean lesser than should.
    You did not remind me INFP on video and it's doubtful for you to be S type, taking into account your look. You do a lot of short and mostly useless messages, - this is plus to extraversy.

Your behavior is chaotic, this may relate to type (irrationality) or may not (ADHD etc). This is the main my doubt about your ENFJ type. Anyway, without good IR checking to be sure in own type is unreasonable, so either you'll do it later (it does not need my participation, happily), or will stay without good base for opinion about type (and possibly will live with doubts further, like I saw not a single time on forums).

P.S. Don't spend your time on bs questionnaires.
    Do you have lists of SLI and LSE you can send to me

And would you like to skype to see how polite i am?

TIM
    psyche 4w5 sx/sp
    Mentioned
    1005 Post(s)
    Tagged
    42 Thread(s)

Define basic needs?
    They probably mean, food, rest, self care, stimulation and things of that nature but this chart shows others.

“My typology is . . . not in any sense to stick labels on people at first sight. It is not a physiognomy and not an anthropological system, but a critical psychology dealing with the organization and delimitation of psychic processes that can be shown to be typical.”​ —C.G. Jung

YWIMW

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Okay i dont underestimate it except equal rights

Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Tagged
    5 Thread(s)

Hm maybe I overestimated your IPness...

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

IEI
    IEIs sometimes exacerbate this problem by getting lost in their thoughts, and are often prone to having difficulty expressing their inner perceptions to others effectively.
    yes.

They can come across as fickle, indecisive and vapid, and their fantasies can be often esoteric; they often may seem idealistic and focused on unrealistic or other-worldly utopias. They also can demonstrate a lack of attentiveness to daily affairs, and sometimes a generally withdrawn, inactive deportment. At the same time, they sometimes can be prophetic, prescient, and profound in their visions, and sometimes reflect a far more rebellious, aggressive, or outspoken demeanor.
    Ive always been indecisive especially when younger. and the rest of this text is true.

IEIs are generally very sensitive to the emotional atmosphere around them. They are often good at recognizing and influencing the moods of others, and at communicating the depth of their feelings or experiences. They tend to be adept at reading the reactions that others have to them and are often quick to make use of emotional cues in interaction. They frequently feel a need to look after the mood of those around them, and characteristically seek to awaken or innerve others' emotional energy.
    Yes and im very sensitive to others emotional cues. and if someone has a bad attitude towards me or gives me a bad look it can ruin my whole day and ill be in a bad mood.

IEIs may feel the need to express the nature of their inimitable mental landscape and insights, and may feel a greater calling to make a difference in the lives of others. This is often manifest by championing intellectual, moral, social, or personal causes. IEIs may feel strongly about these types of causes and some may expend considerable effort towards expressing their avidity towards them, even posing toxic criticism to those that do not share these deep moral callings.
    no

IEIs tend to have indecisive or even fickle air about them, and often give others the impression that they do not know exactly what they want. They have a tendency to vacillate on important decisions or establish clear goals in situations with some ambiguity. In the presence of others who make decisions quickly and assertively, the determinations of others may be accepted easily and relieve the IEI's confusion.

IEIs tend to admire and gravitate towards individuals who are decisive, assertive, and inclined to energically defend their beliefs and opinions in discussions with others. Conversely, they tend to show little interest in individuals who they see as lacking those qualities.
    This is very true!

EIE

EIEs are naturally animate and passionate and are skilled at generating liveliness and excitement
    No. Maybe when i was a kid. now I would even be scared to try to do it lol
    They tend to try to continually broaden these groups and engage people who seem to be on the sidelines.
    Yes i dont like people being left out

EIEs reject the idea that life is just a sequence of ho-hum everyday events with no particular meaning. They want everything to have a grand or symbolic purpose that arouses the imagination and passions. For that matter, EIEs seek to define their unique purpose in life, and orient goals around the meaning they infer from their experiences across time.

EIEs also frequently reflect on their dreams, making symbolizations of the events that occur in dreams and relating them to external reality. They enjoy contemplating on what their subconscious psyche is displaying to them
    Yeppp
    They also enjoy an extent of logical debate about intellectual topics but hardly consider practicality when it comes to forming their own beliefs.
    Yes. i think my ideas are practical?

EIEs are prone to making errors in daily routine. This can include having little or no idea of where they put an object, allowing neglected responsibilities to pile up, or failing to remember important tasks given to them; excessive procrastination is common in EIEs.
    Yes lol
    EIEs can be brash and harshly critical during fits of passion, and they appreciate people who are not fazed by their ravings, but calmly stand their ground. If such people are at times angry and forceful with them, they take this as a sign that the person cares enough to be emotionally involved in their lives. In conversation, EIEs have a tendency to impose their opinions on others in a forceful way, especially when challenged by a point of view that conflicts with theirs. They dislike giving in to others when they strongly believe in their own way of doing things, and can act smug and arrogant towards people who openly criticize their viewpoints.
    Yes!

EIEs understand interpersonal relationships and their own sentiments towards things and people, but they prefer to focus on the external side of these things (what happened, who said what and how they said it, etc.) and not dig around in people's minds or internal motives.
    No i like digging in peoples internal motives.
    Last edited by maniac; 06-25-2016 at 07:36 AM.

If you relate more to the Beta NF descriptions, why not looking more deeper into these two types?

Can I ask you something? This just caught my interest and I just wanted to ask you, if you could maybe write more about this. See I don't believe in karma and I just want to hear your point of view, you know - hearing more about it. (I don't mean to start a discussion or critizise or anything like that. I know a lot of people, who believe in karma and this is not about me coming here and be all like 'lol' or offend anyone I'm just curious).

I believe karma works in a way that in your next life you get karma(good or bad energy) for the things you've done in your past lifes. and by this we each learn a lesson in each of our lives and together making the world grow stronger.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nymeria View Post
    If you relate more to the Beta NF descriptions, why not looking more deeper into these two types?

Can I ask you something? This just caught my interest and I just wanted to ask you, if you could maybe write more about this. See I don't believe in karma and I just want to hear your point of view, you know - hearing more about it. (I don't mean to start a discussion or critizise or anything like that. I know a lot of people, who believe in karma and this is not about me coming here and be all like 'lol' or offend anyone I'm just curious).

Well mybae not make the world better idk.. but i do believe energy passes on in your next lives and that you can see this energy in your astrology birth chart. Its hard to get out everything in words.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

IEI

yes.

Ive always been indecisive especially when younger. and the rest of this text is true.

Yes and im very sensitive to others emotional cues. and if someone has a bad attitude towards me or gives me a bad look it can ruin my whole day and ill be in a bad mood.

no

This is very true!

EIE

No. Maybe when i was a kid. now I would even be scared to try to do it lol

Yes i dont like people being left out

Yeppp

Yes. i think my ideas are practical?

Yes lol

Yes!

No i like digging in peoples internal motives.
    you just use Fe but you're an introvert because EIE are very skilled in describing things in the written language and you don't seem to be able to do that. You get frustrated and have an expressive shut down lol

Your indecisiveness doesn't indicate Ej temperament
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

you just use Fe but you're an introvert because EIE are very skilled in describing things in the written language and you don't seem to be able to do that. You get frustrated and have an expressive shut down lol

Your indecisiveness doesn't indicate Ej temperament
    English isnt my first language also

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

please just read the questionnaire? @Sol its quick and theres useful information.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

give me attention

Banned
    Mentioned
    1404 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)

ISFP, with good possibility. lesser possible are ESFP and INFP
    after 2 vids and IR checking

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sol View Post
    ISFP, with good possibility. lesser possible are ESFP and INFP
    after 2 vids and IR checking
    except i liked SLE the most and ILE feels unreliable haha youre completely illogical and contradictory, first video you told ENFP and intuitive. next video you say Fe valuing and sensor

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

I was thinking EII while reading this, hard to tell though. Just seemed more Ne valuing than Ni valuing.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Chakram View Post
    I was thinking EII while reading this, hard to tell though. Just seemed more Ne valuing than Ni valuing.
    why?

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

why?
    Its actually been a long time since i watched a movie and ive never actually finished a book. i just feel like it such a waste of time and i should be doing something else. i prefer things you can just do and then when you need to go you can just go. also i get bored fast i guess and my thoughts slip into something else.
    Never even finished a book lol, seems like Ne to me, starting and then wanting to start something else immediately, just to this level, I think that shows some Ne. Maybe dominant as well though.

And when i want to achieve something they would lay down all the steps on how i can do it.
    I generally associate this with having the low Te of an Fi dominant. One of my friends who I'm pretty positive is Fi base, will read manuals and such and follow them exactly, like for his car, he read the manual and it says to only use premium gas and he does this despite it not even being that great of a car, all because the manual said so. I could be reading into this too much though.

There are a couple other things, Contra had some pretty good points that I agree with. Have you made a video?

You could be IEE as well.

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

And when i want to achieve something they would lay down all the steps on how i can do it.
    I generally associate this with having the low Te of an Fi dominant. One of my friends who I'm pretty positive is Fi base, will read manuals and such and follow them exactly, like for his car, he read the manual and it says to only use premium gas and he does this despite it not even being that great of a car, all because the manual said so. I could be reading into this too much though.
    That could be bad Ti also though, or Se.

Anyway all the people around me or in my school know that i we must set up time limits or almost schedules (not that in detail) because otherwise i just do not get things done. Like theyll say "you ahve to have this thing done at this date" or "read 10 pages of this book today". That helps me alot. And its nice if i have a person working with me on my school work (unless its an assignment thats personal to me) so i dont just give up whcih i easily do.
    Oh and im deifinitely an introvert so it would be EII if i am delta like it says on my TIM

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

That could be bad Ti also though, or Se.

Anyway all the people around me or in my school know that i we must set up time limits or almost schedules (not that in detail) because otherwise i just do not get things done. Like theyll say "you ahve to have this thing done at this date" or "read 10 pages of this book today". That helps me alot. And its nice if i have a person working with me on my school work (unless its an assignment thats personal to me) so i dont just give up whcih i easily do.
    Oh and im deifinitely an introvert so it would be EII if i am delta like it says on my TIM
    Could be, I've generally associated that as something that base Fi does though because of their Te. Why do you have a hard time getting things done?

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Could be, I've generally associated that as something that base Fi does though because of their Te. Why do you have a hard time getting things done?
    Just no motivation i guess

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Just no motivation i guess
    This is why you seek Ne. Ne is the function associated with providing motivation and this is why both sol and I type you ISFp
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

This is why you seek Ne. Ne is the function associated with providing motivation and this is why both sol and I type you ISFp
    Cool. i dont think thats it though. clearly it helps me when people just tell me what to do.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)

Yea I don't really see anything for Si base

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

Cool. i dont think thats it though. clearly it helps me when people just tell me what to do.
    I'm motivated to do things and achieve my goals on my own. Tell isn't just telling people what to do. Tell is a function for the Te valued in that they observe actions
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Tell isn't just telling people what to do. Tell is a function for the Te valued in that they observe actions
    I dont know what you mean with this sentence. but im depressed so its not odd that im inactive and unmotivated.

TIM
    EII INFj
    Mentioned
    701 Post(s)
    Tagged
    6 Thread(s)

I dont know what you mean with this sentence. but im depressed so its not odd that im inactive and unmotivated.
    Are you well behaved? Can you sense what is appropriate or not in your behavior? Do you like someone telling you that your behavior is inappropriate?

Please replace "tell" with te in my last message
    -

TIM
    EII
    Mentioned
    235 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)

Are you well behaved? Can you sense what is appropriate or not in your behavior? Do you like someone telling you that your behavior is inappropriate?
    yes
    yes usually
    no i dont think so that makes me feel like theyre embarrassed of me and others dont like me then i feel bad about myself

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast